VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2005 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Dr Hesham Tillawi: American Arab names JEW! on TV

Take a look at this powerful website/ Multimedia/ TV productions of Dr Hesham Tillawi. POWERFUL Jew-educating material! Kudos to Dr Tillawi for helping people learn about the nefarious "occupation" of America by Jews!

http://www.currentissues.tv/

Interviews with Paul Findley, Mordechai Vannunu, Mark Farrell!

Quote:
What Makes Palestinians think they can?

By: Dr. Hesham Tillawi ----July 2005

30 years ago I was told that the liberation of Palestine must go thorough Washington. I understood that to mean that Washington has a say so in what has happened, and what is happening to the Palestinians. I was wrong; Washington turned out to be an Israeli occupied space just like Palestine.

I spent the last Twenty-Seven years trying to explicate to the American public that the Palestinians are not the bad guys, only to find out that they, the Americans, were in a worst shape than the Palestinians, at least the Palestinians knew who the enemy was, they could see him, he is the one with the big gun and the big CAT and wearing the star of David. The Palestinians and the Americans share the same enemy, the Zionist agenda.

I spent the last Twenty-Seven years spinning wheels to the point of burning rubber only to find myself in the same place where I started. Truth, Justice, facts, history, fairness, moral, right-thing …etc are just nouns that carry hardly any weight in front of the reality and cruelty of the human mind. American Muslims and Arabs in general, and Palestinians in particular are wasting their time in approaching issues dealing with Zionism. For decades, unintentionally, they made fighting Zionism an Arab exclusivity. For years, we visited churches and spoke at universities, showed films and documentaries, demonstrated in various American cities, and formed organizations one after another, but at the end all we can show for is smoke and the smell of burnt tar. We spent years designing, forming, and reforming, and reforming again, and again the structure of our “organizations” but forgot to add substance to those organizations. We always thought about what is good for Palestine and the Arabs, and neglected –not by design- what is good for America. Muslim Americans and Arab Americans must think of themselves as Americans first. They must think, feel, integrate, and contribute to the formation of the American Culture. A distinct American culture other than Western is forming and we must be part of this formation for two reasons: To be included, and to help our people in the homelands.

In Palestine they are visible now, in America they used to be hidden, just like they were in Palestine, and when they became strong enough they took over the country, just like they did in Palestine. “ This is precisely the case today with regards to the Jewish supremacist agenda, wherein those who are the operatives have become so confident in their success that they no longer go to the painstaking lengths that they used to in insulating themselves from the light of day.” Mark Glenn in his book No Beauty In The Beast

To me the fight is not in Palestine, but right here in America. It’s a fight between good and evil, a fight to keep the principles of freedom and democracy we as immigrants were attracted to, and our forefathers fought and died for. It’s a fight to keep America free and clear of any single entity’s control. It’s a fight for information and knowledge that the Constitution granted as a right. We must join in this battle for America. Don’t think you (Muslims and Arabs) are the only one in this fight; as a matter of fact you are yet to enter this fight. You have been fighting for your own communities’ issues and neglected America. There are thousands if not millions of “ordinary”-whatever that means- Americans who like to see the Zionist influence in America diminish. Once that happens, solving your problems here, and there and everywhere will be a matter of choice.

So how bad is the Zionist influence in America? Well, consider this: the Jewish population of America is about 5 million people, which is a little over one percent of the total population, and keep in mind that not all Jews are Zionists- many Jews are anti-Zionist- we end up with a percentage of less than one who actually control the government, the media, and the financial aspects of America. Let’s take a look at where some (few) of these people are: Paul Dundes Wolfowitz – not long ago was the Deputy Secretary, Department of Defense and now President of the World Bank, Richard Perle - Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy, Ari Fleischer - was White House Press Secretary and a director of World Jewish Congress, Josh Bolten - Deputy Chief of Staff, Ken Melman - White House Political Director, Jay Lefkowitz - Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of the Domestic Policy Council, Daniel Fried - Special Assistant to President and Senior Director for European and Eurasian Affairs, David Frum – Speechwriter-wrote the axis of evil speech-, Brad Blakeman - White House Director of Scheduling( he decides who sees Bush and who doesn’t), Dov Zakheim - Undersecretary of Defense (Controller), decides where the money goes, I. Lewis Libby - Chief of Staff to the Vice President, should be tried for treason for exposing Valerie Plame, a CIA agent, Elliott Abrams , an Israeli- now Director of the National Security Council's Office for Near East affairs, that’s the office overseeing the U.S. Middle East policy. Abrams’ appointment is viewed as "a gift from heaven" for 'Israel.' , Douglas Feith – an Israeli,was Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, and was responsible for making up the big lies about Iraq buying Uranium from Africa, very close to Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, Michael Chertoff – Homeland Security Secretary, Allen Greenspan, Federal Reserve Chairman, a private firm that controls ALL financial aspects of the country, and many, many more. You can see some of them in this partial list. Add to that, most Ambassadors to Europe and to countries that count, plus most advisors on the National Security Council and other sensitive government positions. This gang and others were the ones who conned America into going to war against Iraq for Israel with a price tag of over 1700 American lives lost, and 400 billions of hard earned American money, and a loss of over 200 years of reputation building.

Senator William Fullbright of Arkansas who served until 1975 said, “ Israel controls the United States Senate. Around 80 percent are completely in support of Israel; what Israel wants it gets. Jewish influence in the House of Representatives is even greater.” This was back in the Seventies, now they wield partial to total control over 95 Senators and all 435 members of the House except maybe 23. Listen to Admiral Thomas Moorer, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff: “ I’ve never seen a President- I don’t care who he is- stand up to them (Jews). They always get what they want, If the American people understood what a grip these people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms.” Paul Findley, a US Congressman for 22 years noted on the subject that:

“ Israel is able to stifle free speech, control our Congress, and even dictate our foreign policy.”

I would conclude by saying that the Zionists in America now are in the same position they were in back in 1948 in Palestine where they were in total control of the land but not the people. They were not interested in the people; they just wanted the land. In the case of America they are in total control of its people and resources, they are not interested in the land. They just want people to fight wars and the people’s money to finance their ambitions.

Is speaking out against Zionism, and its agents Anti-Semitic? No, but this is: “ The Palestinians should be crushed like grasshoppers, their heads smashed against boulders and walls.” Israeli Prime Minister, Yitzhak Shamir.

Hesham Tillawi, PhD International Relations is a Palestinian American writer, Political Analyst and a TV show host. His program Current issues with Hesham Tillawi can be viewed Live every Thursday evening between 8-10 PM Central Standard Time on Cox Cable system Channel 5 in Louisiana as well as Live on the Internet at www.currentissues.tv

Old September 1st, 2005 #2
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Take a look at this powerful website/ Multimedia/ TV productions of Dr Hesham Tillawi. POWERFUL Jew-educating material! Kudos to Dr Tillawi for helping people learn about the nefarious "occupation" of America by Jews!

http://www.currentissues.tv/

Interviews with Paul Findley, Mordechai Vannunu, Mark Farrell!
We should send him a "Line in the Sand" DVD, and see if he wants to link to Byron Yost's site.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old September 1st, 2005 #3
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

As a lawful immigrant, Dr Tillawi might indeed find the movie interesting. Especially considering the conversation about Jewish group interests behind immigration reform. I feel that I could have a civil discussion about these topics with an Arab-American and in fact I have done so on more than one occasion. Surely Byron could do the same. ?

Old September 1st, 2005 #4
Chain

Quote:
Richard Perle - Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy, Ari Fleischer - was White House Press Secretary and a director of World Jewish Congress...
Good piece. He fails to mention that Richard Perle also used to be on the board of the Jerusalem Post, but I certainly hadn't know that the "bald Jew" (El Presidente's name for him- LOL) had been a director of the World Jewish Congress. Interesting and teachingly useful.

Old September 1st, 2005 #5
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

He seems more to be an anti-Zionist/neocon, not universally anti-Jew. Lots of lefties are into anti-Zionism.

Old September 1st, 2005 #6
VLC

today at 20:00 (US Central TZ) he'll be doing an hour long interview with Kevin MacDonald and Eisenhower's daughter will be his co-host

http://www.currentissues.tv/Future%20Shows.htm

Thread