Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 9th, 2007 #1
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Question When Is The Next VNN Paper Going To Be Published?

OTPTT has some great ideas on making the next paper to look more profesional.

I hope the paper will be more in line of getting the average joe too thinking about the dier issues at hand in todays society. The paper needs too speak to volumes to the sheep instead of preaching to the chiore. We already know the deal so the paper should not cater to us but to them.

I speak too differnt folks everyday I want to hand them something that does not make the lemming think that we are just some fringed group of pissed off kids. But pissed off adult White folk who are starting too stand up against the hate our race is being put through daily.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old June 10th, 2007 #2
McKinley
coast to coast WN

What is the progress on the next edition?

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old June 10th, 2007 #3
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn View Post
OTPTT has some great ideas on making the next paper to look more profesional.

I hope the paper will be more in line of getting the average joe too thinking about the dier issues at hand in todays society. The paper needs too speak to volumes to the sheep instead of preaching to the chiore. We already know the deal so the paper should not cater to us but to them.

I speak too differnt folks everyday I want to hand them something that does not make the lemming think that we are just some fringed group of pissed off kids. But pissed off adult White folk who are starting too stand up against the hate our race is being put through daily.
I suspect the series of rallies and other forms of activism may delay publication of another VNN paper for a while. However, distributing pro-white literature is still an important and visible form of activism even during the "Cyber-Age"; many people still want a paper they can hold and read.

In the interim, if you really want to distribute a paper, I suggest looking at the National Alliance's "Free Speech" tabloid. I think it's written more in the style that you recommend, without compromising one bit on substance. Distribution prices are $40.00 for 100 copies.

Click HERE for more information.

Thread