VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 3 Weeks Ago #1
Franco

Default Alex on White Nationalist Tactics

Alex on White Nationalist Tactics

Quote: "all nice stuff but education isnt enough, it isnt even much at this point. the education comes from actual people leading in the field as part of a public ARMY. just as with hitler. whoever is willing to physically fight will get followers and success." -- Alex Linder, 2/29/24, posted at
https://www.kirksvilletoday.com/2024...ap-2024-02-29/.

A good point taken. Had Hitler merely typed all day, he never would have led a movement. Typing only gets you so far.

It's true, Alex is always ahead of the curve. Ahead of everyone else. (Me? I'm always behind the curve. Heck, I can't even find the curve. I'm stuck somewhere in 1958 Kansas, driving a rusty pick-up and trying to find Elvis on the radio with a busted antennae...).

-------------------------

Last edited by Franco; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:17 AM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #2
Noel W. Frost
Lying slimy weasel

It is true that words and individual separation will not win the fight. We must confront ZOG at some point in order to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

This will not happen successfully with White nationalists scattered all across the U.S. (they are scattered all over the planet too, but because of current anti-White immigration policies in the White nations of North America and for because for various reasons North America is the best place to locate a future homeland for all Whites, I am speaking to those living now in occupied ZOGUSA.)

We can't hole up in the hollers of Appalachia either, as a certain long-winded NA affiliated poster on Stormfront suggests. We need separation from the political structures in D.C. but in a place with existing urban areas that we don't have to recreate. We need enough room to grow into with abundant and fertile farmland. We need a defensible coastline with access to possible foreign allies (Russia for example) who might be inclined to help break the inevitable ZOG blockade. We need to reduce the problem to manageble proportions.

History, adherence to the above criteria, and the example of martyrs such as Robert Matthews, Sam and Vicki Weaver, and Lavoy Finicum highly recommend the Pacific Northwest as our new White homeland.

Before the enemy can be confronted, it is neccesary for groundwork to be laid. White nationalists need to migrate to the Northwest homeland to settle and raise White children. We need to be present in strategic areas in the four state area (Washington, Idaho, Oregon, and western Montana) in communities grouped within a half hour's driving distance of one another. Infrastructure must be built and resources collected to support a bona fide racial resistance movement. Propaganda actions and active one on one recruitment of our White brothers and sisters must occur.

Will it be easy. No. Can it be done? Yes. It must be done because the 14 Words of David Lane are non-negotiable and a moral imperative

If White people had a country of our own, this wouldn't be happening.

It is time to Come Home.

www.northwestfront.info
www.rfnarchive.org

Last edited by Noel W. Frost; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:55 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #3
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel W. Frost View Post
It is true that words and individual separation will not win the fight. We must confront ZOG at some point in order to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

This will not happen successfully with White nationalists scattered all across the U.S. (they are scattered all over the planet too, but because of current anti-White immigration policies in the White nations of North America and for because for various reasons North America is the best place to locate a future homeland for all Whites, I am speaking to those living now in occupied ZOGUSA.)

We can't hole up in the hollers of Appalachia either, as a certain long-winded NA affiliated poster on Stormfront suggests. We need separation from the political structures in D.C. but in a place with existing urban areas that we don't have to recreate. We need enough room to grow into with abundant and fertile farmland. We need a defensible coastline with access to possible foreign allies (Russia for example) who might be inclined to help break the inevitable ZOG blockade. We need to reduce the problem to manageble proportions.

History, adherence to the above criteria, and the example of martyrs such as Robert Matthews, Sam and Vicki Weaver, and Lavoy Finicum highly recommend the Pacific Northwest as our new White homeland.

Before the enemy can be confronted, it is neccesary for groundwork to be laid. White nationalists need to migrate to the Northwest homeland to settle and raise White children. We need to be present in strategic areas in the four state area (Washington, Idaho, Oregon, and western Montana) in communities grouped within a half hour's driving distance of one another. Infrastructure must be built and resources collected to support a bona fide racial resistance movement. Propaganda actions and active one on one recruitment of our White brothers and sisters must occur.

Will it be easy. No. Can it be done? Yes. It must be done because the 14 Words of David Lane are non-negotiable and a moral imperative

If White people had a country of our own, this wouldn't be happening.

It is time to Come Home.

www.northwestfront.info
www.rfnarchive.org
A certain long winded NA affiliated SF poster?
Hmm? Who could that be? Mary Poppinsville?

Old 3 Weeks Ago #4
Noel W. Frost
Lying slimy weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
A certain long winded NA affiliated SF poster?
Hmm? Who could that be? Mary Poppinsville?
Yes. That one.

He would chew me out in typical verbose fashion for not thoroughly proof-reading my post, such as where I wrote "and for because for various reasons North America..."

His sig line is almost as long as some of his welcome posts to new SF members.

Thread