VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Struggle > The Strategy
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 13th, 2011 #21
Sam Savage

Location: If you don't know where I am, how do you expect me to know where I am!

Don't forget Nietzsche; Nietzsche pounded that shit too death.

Old April 14th, 2011 #22
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
Interesting. I've heard some say that an agnostic is really an athiest as well (and vice-versa).
Yes: the latest Pope did that as well. They are actually the intellectual opposite of each other as one asserts that we can prove there is no God, theism by contrast asserts you can prove there is and agnosticism asserts that you simply can't prove it either way because you have no idea how to go about doing it.

Quote:
Typically most people like to believe they have supernatural powers - pray for miracles, guardian angel to protect them from harm, that sort of thing.
Of course: however if you believe Nietzsche those kind of things are examples of slave morality.

Old April 14th, 2011 #23
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Hey, Karl, all this stuff is very helpful, I appreciate it. Much of it I have not heard of. It is shameful how much good NS and other German stuff has never been translated. Greg Johnson seems to be the only one doing such at the moment, and a lot of it is not really on point.
No problem: you can also add Alain de Benoist's 'On Being Pagan', which although somewhat philo-Semitic (he uses the Kabbalah as part of his critique) is in the French 'far right' tradition. There's quite a bit of English language work that I remember, but I'll have to find the references later. One of them; come to think of it, would be Barnes' 'The Twilight of Christianity' (published in the 20s) as it makes interesting reading.

Quote:
The stuff I'm talking about is there, but more in bits and pieces, or as stuff that comes up tangentially to stuff writers are discussing. I would like to see the thing treated squarely, full on.

I'm really handicapped by own lack of education in this area. I've never taken a religious course in college, and have only personal experience to rely on. But more and more, I can see that this fucking cult is pretty much the main obstacle our race faces to dealing with the real obstacle - jews.
Might I suggest splitting it up into sections and then going at it that way since you've got a lot of detailed areas to explore such as say pre-Christian Rome and Christianity's impact there, the impact of Christianity in the Middle Ages and so on. Then you'd also have to go into some detail about Christianity as an intellectual position I would think, which would involve treating the main splits such as Roman Catholic, the Orthodoxies and the various Protestant groups.

It is a massive project and I think the key would be deciding what theory you believe to be the case. E.g. was Jesus a code-word for a mushroom, was Jesus an amalgamation of several 'Christs', was Jesus a real person, was Jesus an Essene etc. As that decides how you approach it and how much literature you can marshall in your support.

If you want help with the NS literature on it and/or the Mushroom hypothesis then please feel free to let me know (as I know quite a bit about both).

Also if you want to split it up into sections why not invite people to write different sections as there are a couple of people around here who'd probably be interested in such a project and have enough; what Fred calls, 'mental horsepower' to do it as well as the academic training as to how to go about it.

Last edited by Karl Radl; April 14th, 2011 at 01:01 PM.

Old April 14th, 2011 #24
Armstrong
Banned

Essene Gospels of Peace

Old April 14th, 2011 #25
ericthered
Idle Anger

Not from a racial perspective, but some interesting observations.

http://www.bobbrinsmead.com/t_NOTES_..._AND_MYTH.html

Old April 14th, 2011 #26
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

I know it is a bit off-topic but i was searching for a critique about humanity and christianity or humanity as a religion and found many Jewish authors.

Is this humanitarism Jewish or Freemason in origin?

http://www.google.com/books?hl=pt-PT...page&q&f=false

http://www.jeramyt.org/papers/sociol...-religion.html

http://assets.cambridge.org/97805216...21662727ws.pdf

http://psychology.about.com/od/sigmu...d_religion.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanit...tarian_beliefs

Criticism_of_religion Criticism_of_religion

Religion_of_Humanity Religion_of_Humanity

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old April 14th, 2011 #27
Greg Johnson
Banned

Default Agnosticism

L. A. Rollins put it best: "An agnostic is a god-fearing atheist."

Old April 14th, 2011 #28
Matt Ferguson

As a kid none of us believed the Bible stories but everyone figured out to just let it go and get through school. Once you except the ridiculousness of Genesis it sets the stage for you to beleive and accept things you know to be untrue for the rest of your life.

Old April 14th, 2011 #29
Greg Johnson
Banned

Default Christianity and White Racial Decline

1. Christianity is universalistic: it teaches that all men are potential brothers in Christ, that all men have souls that can be saved. Well, if we are all brothers in the most important thing of all, then by what standard can we erect barriers to brotherhood in lesser realms: sex and marriage, politics, etc.?

2. Christianity teaches us to love and bless and sacrifice for the inferior. That is the meaning of the so-called Beatitudes of the Sermon on the Mount. Jesus takes examples of people who were thought to be unfortunate and says they are blessed. From Wikipedia:

The beatitudes present in Matthew are:

* The poor in spirit; theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
* Mourners; they will be comforted.
* Those that hunger and thirst after righteousness; they will be filled.
* Those persecuted for seeking righteousness. The text says that theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

The beatitudes present in the Gospel of Luke are:

* The poor. The text says that theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
* "Those who are weeping". The text says that they "will laugh".
* The hungry. The text says that they will "be satisfied".
* "Followers of the Son of Man". The text says that theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

The beatitudes present only in Matthew are:

* The meek. The text says that they will "inherit the earth".
* The merciful. The text says that they will "obtain mercy".
* The pure of heart. The text says that they will "see God".
* The peacemakers. The text says that they will be called "the sons of God".[3] Other translations use the phrase "Children of God".[4]

Well ask yourself: if Jesus blesses such sorry people, and virtue for a Christian consists in imitating Christ, who are the most natural objects of this perverted, dysgenic coddling? The inferior races of course.

3. Christianity is anti-reason, but being anti-reason in and of itself is not anti-white. But I will say that Christianity has a special vested interest in unreason because the values it teaches are almost complete inversions of natural values, so that it must constantly be on guard against reasoning based in nature. Indo-European paganism teaches nature-based values and is thus not as vehemently anti-rational as Christianity. But all religions in the end preach irrational things that must just be accepted.

Old April 14th, 2011 #30
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson
Indo-European paganism teaches nature-based values and is thus not as vehemently anti-rational as Christianity. But all religions in the end preach irrational things that must just be accepted.
Reminds me: Greg did you ever complete that biography of Savi that you were writing (Dr. Fowler suggested you were and that you'd been doing document research/interviews in India a few years ago)?

Old April 14th, 2011 #31
ernst blofeld

You can attack Christianity all you want but you're are not going to get rid of it, ever.
For one thing a lot of Christians feel that being persecuted is part of being Christian, almost an essential element of being a true Christian.
Ridicule and imprisonment won't make it go away.
Why you ask?
Because it, and this goes for other faiths, offers something that hereto neither materialism, government, or ideology can provide...an assurance that their ego will survive death and the idea that their will finally be some justice meted out.
We with our entertainments and distractions, our full refrigerators, gas hog SUVs and other creature comforts forget that 90% of humans live in squalor, have very little besides disease, hunger and misery to look forward to.
White Nationalism isn't as attractive conceptually as what Christianity is selling.
It's that bloody simple.
It's easier to put your faith in some imaginary being that the reality of what your fellow man is like.
Most people who have screwed me over in life have been my fellow whites.
Even if every last jew disappeared tomorrow I'm sure there would be plenty of white people left for me to loathe.
If the completely ruthless Soviets and their gulags couldn't wipe out Christianity you better take a reality check and stop whining.
The jews know this and wisely began changing Christianity from within.
Do a little research into how the Rockfeller foundation funded the World council of churches. Within a generation they turned very conservative denominations to ones with dyke pastors performing homo weddings

Old April 14th, 2011 #32
Greg Johnson
Banned

Default Savitri Devi Biography

The research is ongoing. The next steps are to visit Greece and Russia, but alas lack of money has been delaying those trips for years now.

Old April 14th, 2011 #33
Greg Johnson
Banned

Default Reply to Blofeld

Christianity tells every slob that he has an imperishable kernel of worth by virtue of his relationship with God, and that no matter how monstrous or just pathetic one's life is, one can be washed with the blood of the lamb and enjoy eternity watching one's betters simmer in hell. As far as mob appeal is concerned, Christianity is pretty much tops.

But Islam offers the same kind of appeal joined with an even more dumbed down theology, plus it offers carte blanche to rob, murder, and rape infidels, not to mention polygamy in heaven and on earth. Hence its popularity with the darker, dumber, more concupiscent races.

So in the end, I think Christianity will disappear. The smart will drop it for atheism or paganism and the dumb will fall to Islam.

Christianity is almost dead in many European societies: Scandinavia and the Czech Republic are the most advanced.

Christianity is just a phase our race is going through. Some day it will be as dead as Mithraism.

Old April 14th, 2011 #34
Matt in Reno

"I'm not sure the thing i'm thinking of has ever been written:
"How Christian Patterns of Thought and Behavior Prevent the White Race from Recognizing and Defending Itself."
That's more or less it. "

Oh Captain, my Captain! I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass Alex, honest... but there are so many assumptions I see in the Movement that need to be challenged, or at least opened up to some debate, and not accepted as..... well, gospel. This is one of those things. Here we go....

I am fairly certain such a book has never been written, for the simple fact that the underlying premise is wrong. People in the Movement have been so obsessed with the "wimping out" of our race that's occured in the last 60 years --and which has FAR MORE to do with the postwar economic boom and rise of Corporate/Consumer Culture, and TV in particular-- that they seem to have forgotten the last 19 centuries. We are obsessed with America, with democracy, with our current racial situation--Jews and blacks and immigrants of all colors-- to the point where we can't see anything else.

Question: When in the past 2000 years have Whites had trouble recognizing themselves? Or defending themselves? If you look at the history of our race, it's the history of us dividing up into groups on the basis of SOMETHING-- geography, language, religion, loyalty to rulers, etc-- and making war on someone. Sometimes our own race, sometimes not. Think of all the centuries of colonialism, for instance: England, France, Spain, and all the rest...and late in the game, the USA. Now think of a thousand years before that, and a thousand years before that. When in the world did we ever have trouble recognizing ourselves? We were slaughtering each other long before we ever saw a Jew, and we've been doing it ever since. Our problem has not been a failure to recognize ourselves, but as with the North vs the South issue, we recognize ourselves a little to well, and we recognize the "otherness" of others, also too well. And we don't like anyone who's different than us. Or take paganism: some Whites stayed "pagan" for a long time, some didn't... which group was in fact stronger, better organized, better able to assert itself in the world, better able to force it's will on the other, due to it's very keen ability to recognize and defend itself?

White Christian society, as embodied in the European powers, was fantastic at recognizing and defending itself. White Christian society went on to force it's will on every damn piece of land in the world, and we forced our customs, languages, and religion on nearly every race of non whites too. Christianity is not the new cult on the block. The last 50-60 years are NOT representative of our adventures in the world. We had MOUNTAINS of laws for centuries against intermarriage and immigration, while being much more Christian than we are today. Our recent problems seem to come with a decline in Xian society, and a rise in a Humanistic society based on Media and Money.

Your post is, I think, concerned with RECENT events with the blacks, Jews, and multiculturism, and our strange lack of reaction against it. Farther back than that what do we see? The Whites of the South were the most devout Christians in the country.... they had no problem handling those slaves, now did they? And they had no problem fighting like hell with the North. They recognized and defended themselves VERY well. So perhaps the problem is something else besides Xianity?

Now let's look at the Jews. Could you really look over the last 2000 years, and say we haven't been able to recognize or defend ourselves from them? Before you answer, Google "Christian persecution of the Jews over the centuries". The link at standingstrong dot org is a good place to start, they've got a multi-page time-line there. Christians more than anyone else in the world have been trying to limit Jew access and Jew activity in every country we had. They have been kicked out totally, forced to live in certain desolate regions, forced to live in certain city districts in urban areas (da ghettos!), forced to convert, forced to wear identifying clothes, carry identifying papers or marks, kept from holding office, kept from certain occupations, kept from traveling, kept from trading, kept from attending schools and universities, kept from joining social clubs, kept from intermarrying, kept from doing damn near everything at some time in some places. If there is another race of people who has been so excluded and so limited and so ostrasized over the centuries, who would they be? The sheer number of times they've been attacked, driven out, or otherwise isolated from Whites (by Christians!) is amazing, and this fact is often used in Movement literature to show that anti-Jew feeling has history and substance in age after age, from culture to culture.

I am not trying to defend Xianity, or the Jews. I'd get rid of both if I could, and in a very permanent way. But I don't think Christianity is what you or anyone else thinks it is. And I don't think it's responsible for our current sluggishness to respond with regard to blacks, and immigration . I don't have the time or space in this post, but I'll give you a quick idea: I don't believe Whites are religious. We use the term religion to describe a wide variety of things, but religion to the East, and religion to us are not the same. I do not believe Whites have the same spiritual sense. I think we are obsessed with information, we are supremely arrogant, egocentric, and full of our own self importance. I think we're smug, hard-headed, stubborn to the point of madness, and like to think we know it all. I think we have self-aggrandizing delusions, and social customs that we force upon others to control them, and keep a system of trust, predictability, and power in place. But I do not think Whites are religious. Superstitious, yes; blindly obedient, sometimes; devilish, manipulative, and controlling, oh yes. But we do not have whatever bone or organ real religion dwells in. We're fakes, and we're actors, and for us, it's all social. We aren't religious, as the people of Asia and India are. Whites call themselves Christians for the same reason some call themselves "Southerners". Spirituality has nothing to do with it.

Very Important Point: Anyone who is not familiar with the Rational Choice Theory of religion should look into it. Religions often confer great social benefits, with very meaningful survival value. Do Xians make more money or less money, have more kids than less kids, have a great circle of friends to share favors, pool resources, and do all-around problem solving with than non-xians? Their sheer numbers and distribution make networking, giving and getting favors, etc, very valuable, and they do tend to treat their members, especially women, well. They are organized, efficient, and due to the religious creed, trustworthy.... like it or not, a bond of trust does exist between members, and even non members trust them more. Look at the Mormons. Look at the Amish. They work together to make a success of their lives, increase their wealth, their happiness, and their numbers. That's hard to beat. And the Movement has come up with nothing similar yet. We're too busy arguing on the internet over whether Italians are really white, is Communism Jewish, should we buy a package of underware that has a non white face on it, and can I still watch Buffy even though some of the characters have a drop of Jewish blood in their veins.

You are thinking about Muslims, and the War on Terror now, aren't you? "Another dirty little war for Israel", as the Movement literature usually says. You think it's bad for Christians.... but is it? It gives them a common enemy, and if Whites need anything, it's a common enemy, even if it's an imaginary one, like Satan. It's making somebody a pile of money. Provides jobs for huge numbers of people. That military industrial complex is just humming away! Maybe they're not resisting the Jew because that would be bad for them. There is no social advantage, no financial advantage, not on a personal level. And they feel proud to be Americans! They're fighting terrorism! Why the hell would they want to fight the nice Jewish people? That would make them the bad guy. They can join the NRA, and not be anti-semites. They can join the Tea Party and not hate Jews. How will it help them to slide Jews into the ovens on big cookie sheets? They cannot see how, they cannot even imagine how. The Jew is not the problem, as far as the "normal" eye can see. Liberals, immigration, the national debt, gun rights, sure....but the poor Jewish people!? Why, what do they have to do with anything? And even if they knew, what then? Being good Xians keeps them in the good graces of the Chosen. Why screw that up? Didn't work out so well for the Germans.

Lastly, there's ego. The Jews just don't look like a worthwhile enemy to the average joe. And to the average Movement member, he's been blown all out of proportion. Whites are mostly too egocentric and full of themselves to think that some little group of neurotic nitwits could have gotten the better of us. That's why Movement people have gone nearly insane over the Jew. If Jews have managed to enslave the Great White Race, why, they must be "the spawn of Satan, creatures of supernatural powers, ruling the world thru secret societies, commanding all the wealth of the world".... we've built them up to be bigger than they are, because they just HAVE to be big to have "enslaved" us, right? And if I try to quote Ayn Rand-- "Take a look at how small of an enemy has claimed your lives how cheaply."-- somebody will start yelling: but she's a Jew!!

Play the "What If" game with me. If every Christian in America dumped Xianity this week, and half of them became Buddhists, and a quarter of them became Hindus, and the rest became atheists, Satanists, Jains, Taoists, and Shintoists, what would change? Is religion really the issue? Would they start firing up the ovens then? Why would they? Most people don't know any Jews, or if they do, they're nice people. Just because Movement people think they're destroying our race, doesn't mean anyone else thinks that. They would look at you like a nut for suggesting it. Where's the proof? Where's the problems? What is bad in their individual life that they could possibly blame on their dentist, or the guy at the bagel shop, or the lady professor with the butch haircut in their women's studies class? Their religion isn't making them protect "bad or guilty" people. They just don't see that they are bad today, or guilty of anything.

So welcome to the asylum. Christ-insanity is a rational choice. Rational people are attracted to it, for all the social reasons of course, and overlook the underlying absurdity of the superstitions that they parrot. The Movement is an irrational choice. Stay a Xian, go along with the program, and you keep your friends, your family, your job, your respect in the community, and you have a wife and lots of kids, and have a measure of relative safety, and the feeling of power, and control, and sureness in your life. Be a Nazi, lose your friends, get disowned by your family, get written out of your parents will, gain the hatred and suspicion of the community, probably lose your chance of marriage and children, and maybe end up in jail, or dead...and of course, you have no feeling of power or control or sureness in your life. What kind of people are attracted to that? Mostly nuts with nothing to lose in the first place, and negative people who want to do things wrong, instead of positive people who want to do something right.

This is why the Jews and Feds haven't lifted a finger to destroy the Movement. It's keeping the masses from going that way. Google for-- Raymond "Chuck" Foster-- "His Lordship", as his followers were required to call him. We're going to call decent, intelligent, educated people "lemmings" because they didn't go lining up to join him? Let's back up a little and look again. The problem isn't that the rest of the world is insane for not joining "us". We're insane for expecting it. The Movement needs to be something different than what it is, and it needs to offer people a better life, and not a ruined life. When we become the "rational choice" for people to choose, when we can offer advantages and not disadvantages, we'll have a shot. Christians today, funny enough, aren't the ones yelling "It's the end times! The end of the world! We're all going to die!" It's the Movement people doing that. The average Xian is doing pretty well. They have faith and confidence that they can handle things, come what may. Do we? And who is really obsessed with information in a book, them or us? Who is living in the real world, and who is living in the pages of Nesta Webster, and The Turner Diaries, and The Nameless War? We're the ones yelling, "look, look, the revealed truth is here in these pages!". And so because the "heathens" don't know the truths in our holy books from the NV catalog, "they are going to be damned to hell forever!" We've become a caricature of the Christian lunacy in a lot of ways. Maybe it's time for some new thinking.

Old April 14th, 2011 #35
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt in Reno View Post
Oh Captain, my Captain! I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass Alex, honest... but there are so many assumptions I see in the Movement that need to be challenged, or at least opened up to some debate, and not accepted as..... well, gospel. This is one of those things. Here we go...
Just curious, but since you like talking about assumptions where have you backed up any of the assumptions you just warbled on about as if they were the lord's honest truth?

I love how people think that 'a debate' will solve problems in the 'WN' movement as if democracy; in the proper sense of the term, ever solved anything remotely useful.

Round and round the 'WN' merry-go-round we go where it will stop nobody knows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson
Some day it will be as dead as Mithraism.
To be fair: there are a bunch of people trying to resurrect that particular mystery cult and they've even got their own little conference (Mithracon which is held at Yale).

Old April 14th, 2011 #36
ernst blofeld

Excellent post Matt in Reno!
We are caught in a catch 22 situation. We recognize our very racial existence is under threat yet if we declare ourselves to be racialists we are ostracized by the very race we wish to preserve.

Old April 15th, 2011 #37
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt in Reno View Post
If there is another race of people who has been so excluded and so limited and so ostrasized over the centuries, who would they be?
Where are the Cathars today, Matt?

Old April 15th, 2011 #38
Matt in Reno

Default Had a Cathar once in the hospital--ouch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Where are the Cathars today, Matt?
Where are the Cathars? Well, I suppose we could go check Wikipedia and find out.

But first, let's clear up one thing. Were the Cathars a different race of people? Or were they just plain-old vanilla White people? White Christian European people who lived in lovely Euroland. Also-- and this is important, so take notes, please-- there was no such "thing" as a Cathar, any more than there is any such "thing" as a "Christian". There's just people, who identify themselves by a certain collection of beliefs. Beliefs vary from region to region, and from time to time. If you asked where are the Germans in America?, what would the answer be? Because they don't speak German anymore, and don't wear lederhosen, they must be extinct? No. They and their descendents are still here, they just speak a different language now, and wear clothes that are "normal" for their area, time period, and economic class.

The Cathars were just a bunch of White Christians who had a different brand of Xianity, that didn't match up too well with the dominant brand. The Pope and his band of Merry Men tried to talk to them at first, bring them back into the fold. That's what Whites do: bicker and dicker and argue tiny little points of doctrine and ideology-- mostly, I think, as a form of athletic competition for the mind. Just as we use sports and even war as a way of acting out our inner need to compete, so Whites use their brains, and their intellectual and verbal skills to act out our inner need for mental competition. You can see that from the writings of the Greeks, and pretty much all that's happened since them. We don't think of debates and arguments the same as we do sports, but I think we should. It's healthy. The mind needs exercise as much as the body. Challenge is good.

Anyhoo, the Cathars are where we get the famous quote "Kill them all, the Lord will recognize His own." (Later adapted by the USMC as: Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out!). The battles and siege were well worth reading about. One of a million examples that Christianity in Europe for nearly all of it's known history was about aggression, combat, control, warfare, brutality, sadism, defending your own carefully defined ideology, and forcing your will on others. Go to Wikipedia, look up Catharism, and read the part under the heading of "Massacre". Let us bask in the glow of the record of what our forefathers were really like, and what Christianity could be used for :

"The Cathars spent much of 1209 fending off the crusaders. The leader of the crusaders, Simon de Montfort, resorted to primitive psychological warfare. He ordered his troops to gouge out the eyes of 100 prisoners, cut off their noses and lips, then send them back to the towers led by a prisoner with one remaining eye. This only served to harden the Cathars."

Hoo-Ya! Gotta love it. We sure aren't the men our ancestors were. Not yet anyway. That thin veneer of civilization just needs to be peeled off. Hey, not to digress, but do you think maybe if White guys here in Murka went and grabbed a hundred Mexicans a decade ago, gouged out their eyes, cut off their lips and noses, tied them all together so they didn't wander off to the local Home Depot or burrito stand, and sent them marching down the middle of a highway in Los Angles, we might not have any immigration worries today? Just thinkin' out loud here...

Hey, the story on Wikipedia gets better! Listen to what the White Euro Christian men did next! --

"The doors of the church of St Mary Magdalene were broken down and the refugees dragged out and slaughtered. Reportedly, 7,000 people died there. Elsewhere in the town many more thousands were mutilated and killed. Prisoners were blinded, dragged behind horses, and used for target practice. What remained was razed by fire. Arnaud wrote to Pope Innocent the third.... "Today your Holiness 20 thousand heretics were put to the sword, regardless of rank, age, or sex."

To which Pope INNOCENT replied : "Woot! Yeah, baby! Bitches don't know about my Catholicism!" (I'm translating from the Latin here, so the quote may not be exact.)

I know some people are put off by long posts, so I won't get into the quote in the first paragraph that reads: "However, the roots of Catharism and whether there was ever a group that self identified as Cathars is debatable." That would open a can of worms.

I would like to ask why you brought up the Cathars, however, especially in reference to my asking who else might have been so excluded from mainstream Xian society for the past 2000 years. Surely, you are not comparing the Cathars, which were a White Christian group that went off the reservation a bit with their ideology, and fought with the Pope's Army way the hell back in the 11th and 12th centuries, to the travails of the Jews?

Can you see how that's not the same thing? So where are the Cathars today, you ask? Well, their descendents are still around somewhere, those that weren't killed. They were just a bunch of Whites who had some different stories to tell. The Pope and his Armed Forces bade them and eventually made them to stop telling those stories, and to tell different stories. And so they did. Who cares what stories about invisible Gods and supernatural forces they told? They're all nonsense anyway. Just one more case where the strong did what they could, while the weak suffered what they must. "Applied Dawinism", I call it.

So back to your question... your so-called point eludes me a bit, so I.....oh wait, I know! You weren't really being embarassingly stupid! You were only pretending! You were serving as my dimwitted foil here, giving me a chance to make some more really good points....why thank you, my good man! We make a great team... you set 'em up, I'll knock 'em down!

Old April 15th, 2011 #39
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
Christianity tells every slob that he has an imperishable kernel of worth by virtue of his relationship with God, and that no matter how monstrous or just pathetic one's life is, one can be washed with the blood of the lamb and enjoy eternity watching one's betters simmer in hell. As far as mob appeal is concerned, Christianity is pretty much tops.

But Islam offers the same kind of appeal joined with an even more dumbed down theology, plus it offers carte blanche to rob, murder, and rape infidels, not to mention polygamy in heaven and on earth. Hence its popularity with the darker, dumber, more concupiscent races.

So in the end, I think Christianity will disappear. The smart will drop it for atheism or paganism and the dumb will fall to Islam.

Christianity is almost dead in many European societies: Scandinavia and the Czech Republic are the most advanced.

Christianity is just a phase our race is going through. Some day it will be as dead as Mithraism.
Love your brother for the sake of Allah.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old April 15th, 2011 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
No problem: you can also add Alain de Benoist's 'On Being Pagan', which although somewhat philo-Semitic (he uses the Kabbalah as part of his critique) is in the French 'far right' tradition. There's quite a bit of English language work that I remember, but I'll have to find the references later. One of them; come to think of it, would be Barnes' 'The Twilight of Christianity' (published in the 20s) as it makes interesting reading.

Might I suggest splitting it up into sections and then going at it that way since you've got a lot of detailed areas to explore such as say pre-Christian Rome and Christianity's impact there, the impact of Christianity in the Middle Ages and so on. Then you'd also have to go into some detail about Christianity as an intellectual position I would think, which would involve treating the main splits such as Roman Catholic, the Orthodoxies and the various Protestant groups.

It is a massive project and I think the key would be deciding what theory you believe to be the case. E.g. was Jesus a code-word for a mushroom, was Jesus an amalgamation of several 'Christs', was Jesus a real person, was Jesus an Essene etc. As that decides how you approach it and how much literature you can marshall in your support.
I don't want anything that in-depth or historical. What I'm interested in christian-jew, which I get from E. Michael Jones. That's the traditional christian read on what jews are, and how they related to the christian community. I have that already.

The two other things are not historical questions but more general views of ways of thinking.

1) what was it that made christianity different and new from what went before? Ie, what was the traditional view of race, etc, vs the new christian view? Something that would set up as a chart, as well as anything.

2) anything that specifically deals with the christ cult in relation to race. The NS stuff dealing with that is probably the most relevant to what I'm looking for.

Quote:
If you want help with the NS literature on it and/or the Mushroom hypothesis then please feel free to let me know (as I know quite a bit about both).
I've seen that mentioned, but it doesn't really pertain to what interests me.

All I'm looking for is an overview, not history. But an overview from a specific POV. I already know the guts of what I'm trying to find, I'm just wondering if there are any writers out there who have dealt with these specific problems that I have not heard of. Any NS material dealing with the 'problem' posed by the christ cult is just what I'm looking for. or any christian writing on race and its value.

Quote:
Also if you want to split it up into sections why not invite people to write different sections as there are a couple of people around here who'd probably be interested in such a project and have enough; what Fred calls, 'mental horsepower' to do it as well as the academic training as to how to go about it.
I don't know the best way to divide it up, I only know what I'm looking for, which is a somewhat different thing. I'm not interested in christian history, i'm interested in what people from all perspectives, christians, ns, other, have said about the difference between the christian view and the traditional view, as pertains to life in general and race in particular.

Tags
christianity

Thread