Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 10th, 2020 #1
Lutador Branco

Default This Night I'll Possess Your Corpse

The Brazilian horror film "Esta Noite Encarnarei No Teu Cadáver" (This Night I'll Possess Your Corpse).

This is the continuation of "At Midnight I'll Take Your Soul".

Films made by Brazilian actor and director Zé do Caixão, who is known by horror fans in the United States as Coffin Joe.

Subtitled in English.

Old October 14th, 2021 #2
Lutador Branco

Liz Marins Liz Vamp

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...10304932344055

Yes, it's great news! But, we need to wait....
About a probable “remake” of one of the films of the character Zé do Caixão (Coffin Joe) with the producer of Elijah Wood, who became famous playing the unforgettable “Frodo” in Lord of the Rings.
Yes, there is a great possibility of having foreign versions of our “Zé do Caixão” or “Coffin Joe”.
Negotiations are already advanced, however, the project is still being born, which is why, on our part, there has not yet been an “official communication”.
There are also great chances of not being a “remake”, but rather a work inspired by the character Zé do Caixão.
We are rooting for the success of the projects, of which we are negotiating the rights, together with the company that represents us abroad.
My father's fans, wait, because we can have very interesting news. To my fans, wait too, in addition to my participation in very special projects, I am going back to old projects that had to be postponed due to the health and death of my father, José Mojica Marins.
To the fans of “Zé do Caixão and Liz Vamp”, I say the same! Many projects on the way...
But, several news, such as those being released, due to the current phase of productions and/or negotiations, cannot yet be properly disclosed.

Old January 29th, 2022 #3
Lutador Branco

Default The Strange World of Coffin Joe

The Brazilian horror film ''O Estranho Mundo de Zé do Caixão'' (The Strange World of Coffin Joe)

Film made by Brazilian actor and director Zé do Caixão, who is known by horror fans in the United States as Coffin Joe.

The Strange World of Coffin Joe (Brazilian Portuguese: O Estranho Mundo de Zé do Caixão) is a 1968 Brazilian anthology horror film directed by José Mojica Marins, who also plays his alter ego Zé do Caixão (in English, Coffin Joe).

The film is a collection of three short films titled O Fabricante de Bonecas (The Dollmaker), Tara (Obsession), and Ideologia (Theory).

Joe only appears briefly in the role of a horror host, introducing the segments, and the film is not a part of the Coffin Joe trilogy (At Midnight I'll Take Your Soul, This Night I Will Possess Your Corpse, and Embodiment of Evil).

Subtitled in English.

Old July 22nd, 2022 #4
Lutador Branco

Default "Exorcismo Negro" (Black Exorcism)

The Brazilian horror film "Exorcismo Negro" (Black Exorcism).

Another film made and starring by Brazilian actor and director Zé do Caixão, who is known by horror fans in the United States as Coffin Joe.

Film director José Mojica Marins (Zé do Caixão) is going to spend Christmas at a friend's country house, until macabre events begin to occur.

Please activate subtitles.

Thread