Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 20th, 2013 #1
Robert Ransdell

Default Writer's (possible Jewess) anti-White article is rejected by readers

Nancy Eshelman decided to up and spout off with some anti-White diatribe, nothing new or interesting, typical anti-White BS.

I think she might be a Jewess but have no evidence to back that conclusively.

What was refreshing was viewing the rejection of it by a good number of commenters via the comment section, some very well written responses. Have to find a way to get these people out from behind the computer and in the face of the anti-Whites.

http://blog.pennlive.com/life/2013/1..._most-comments

Old October 20th, 2013 #2
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Nancy Eshelman decided to up and spout off with some anti-White diatribe, nothing new or interesting, typical anti-White BS.

I think she might be a Jewess but have no evidence to back that conclusively.

What was refreshing was viewing the rejection of it by a good number of commenters via the comment section, some very well written responses. Have to find a way to get these people out from behind the computer and in the face of the anti-Whites.

http://blog.pennlive.com/life/2013/1..._most-comments
Nancy Eshelman.

A whole layer of this country hates the president and wants him out of office because of his skin color. Anyone who denies that is a liar or a fool.

HAVE NO DOUBT WHAT SHE IS.

Last edited by HardHawk; October 21st, 2013 at 11:45 AM.

Old October 20th, 2013 #3
Alexander M.

The comment section shows not all Whites believe the jew propoganda.

Old October 20th, 2013 #4
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
researchnut
1 Hour Ago
What a knucklehead! Racism, the first and last resort of Obama apologists

MarineMustang
2 Hours Ago
I'm with you. The color of his skin isn't what makes so many not like Obama - it is more of his pompus attitude, misuse of his office, giving BS excuses and answers instead of truth telling, stupid policy, cover-ups, incompetent staff and race baiting, much like Ms Nancy that causes so much dislike for him. And, most of us are neither liar nor fool to feel as we do. Liberals like Eshelman and her ilk are the fools to believe that

pat-bias
3 Hours Ago
The race card, Nancy? Hardly an original idea. In fact, the race card is only one of many hate cards your peers on the editorial board use on a regular basis. "Don't agree with our opinion? you are probably a ...... " and the next hate card is flipped. Maybe its time your paying subscribers and advertisers stop supporting a newspaper so disrespectful of its customers and their opinions

Bored to Tears
4 Hours Ago
Blah blah blah, race card, blah blah blah. Do libs every get tired of pulling the race card with oclown. Do you realize he's half white? Or that conservatives don't like home because he's incompetent

all about me
3 Hours Ago
except it really doesn't feel like we have been dealing with an EFFECTIVE leader these past 5 years...almost nothing is better than it was..and it has cost $9 trillion to be this "the same" ..effective would be an economy growing at more than around 1.9%.....smart? maybe...but I would like to see him survive as Clinton had too without a RACE card excuse, at the ready...it is like the new McCarthyism to just label all opposition 'racist'..as Nancy has just done yet again...it closes off real dialogue...and becomes 'yes you are!' ...."No, I am not!"

MarineMustang
6 Hours Ago
Nancy might want to consider that racism is not limited to white people and there just might be people of different colors who may be considered racist, which she fails to address in her one sided rather stupid editorial. Also that some may not like or agree with Obama's action because they are harming our country and not just because he happens to be half black. His lies, cover-ups and stupid policy such as a not well thought out health care program and immigration not in our national interest first and foremost might have something to do with him not being very popular and why his ratings are getting lower and lower.

Nancy's editorial does nothing to help relations and just covers up the real problems.

brookie62
7 Hours Ago
Some day, being called a racist wont be a big deal. Not because people are noticing race any less, or racism has decreased. It will be because improper use and the overuse of the racism charge will mitigate its effectiveness. Race-baiters trivialize racism

Serena Orlando
8 Hours Ago
Good grief, Nancy, racism will almost certainly never go away. but, thriving? Your words are very unconvincing. Current convivial relationships between all races is thriving more than it ever has. The only evidence of the opposite that I've observed is only in the minds of the liberal media. And, strangely, it is they who pay little attention to the persistent suffering within Afro American Neighborhoods. Case in point is a recent Patriot-News editorial that expressed satisfaction with plan and pace thereof of eradicating the bloodshed that continues unabated. For your inattentive co-workers and others of your ilk, at least on this point, my contempt runneth over

RVN1967
10 Hours Ago
Source: merriam-webster.com
Racism:
-- poor treatment of, or violence against, people because of their race
-- the belief that some races of people are better than others

Unfortunately, 'racism' exists and is endorsed/displayed/practiced by *both* blacks and whites.

Santos446
21 Hours Ago
There are bigots everywhere. Time to get over it and move on. Sorry, but I'm a little tired of being guilty just because I'm white

iamsaying
22 Hours Ago
The racists are the Sharptons, Jacksons and all others who swing the race card at every given opportunity.
Most all of what I saw was typical conservatard logic denying that they are racist, and that not liking a person's (who happens to be black) professional record does not make them racist, and that race baiters are the real racists.

While it is encouraging to see normal, everyday people acknowledging that the media spins anyone that disagrees with them as 'racist', they deny any racial reality while doing so. This is typical of conservatards, and is something that makes them just as much of the problem, not the solution.

Old October 20th, 2013 #5
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
Nancy Eshelman.

A whole layer of this country hates the president and wants him out of office because of his skin color. Anyone who denies that is a liar or a fool.

HAVE NO DOUBT WHAT SHE IS.
Well thanks for affirming my suspicion on her racial background, the picture you posted leaves no doubt in my mind as to her/he/it being a Jew. The picture on the news website left me uncertain, she was kind of trying to look imposing and odd in that picture, like a "tough reporter" or something so I couldn't be for certain.

However that picture while it did affirm my suspicion has now left me feeling as if I could vomit, it will be several more hours until I think about eating again.

Old October 21st, 2013 #6
Hunter Morrow

All race is nothing but cosmetic differences? I was told that we'd get different perspectives and cultural insights and "vibrancy" that was to be "celebrated."

So what the fuck is it?

"First Black president."

What a bunch of idiocy. A half-White genetically, more arab than black genetically, raised by Indonesians and Swedes in Hawaii...

"The First Black President."

Old October 21st, 2013 #7
Tony Houseman

I see the kike bitch is coming out with 'we are all the same under the skin' shit. I've copied this from a thread in the UK section:

Successful transplantation is often enhanced by matching of organs between members of the same racial and ethnic group. Generally, people are genetically more similar to people of their own ethnicity or race than to people of other races. Therefore, matches are more likely and more timely when donors and potential recipients are members of the same ethnic background.

If race is a 'social construct' and 'everybody's the same under the skin' then why is successful transplantation enhanced by matching of organs between members of the same racial and ethnic group? Why is it that there are appeals for more blood and bone marrow donors from non-White groups? A non-White person's body should accept White organs, blood and bone marrow without any problem if we are 'all the same under the skin'.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=160958

Thread