Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 9th, 2022 #1
Ironguard1940

Default A lesson for Whites

So we released an arms dealer that has sold weapons to the worst of the worst and got a nigger lesbian druggie basketball player who refuses to stand for the national anthem back. Oh, and we left a marine in jail in Russia, which we are told was not really a choice. Are we learning yet, White people?

https://country.iheart.com/featured/...ussian-prison/

Brittney Griner Released While Innocent Marine Still In Russian Prison

President Biden agreed to a prisoner swap for WNBA star Brittney Griner, yet a former U.S. Marine says he was "greatly disappointed more hasn't been done" for his release.

Former Marine Paul Whelan told CNN on a Russian prison phone “I was arrested for a crime that never occurred. I don’t understand why I’m still sitting here.”

While many are excited for the released of Griner (who shouldn't have been imprisoned for even as long as she was for a tiny bit of weed oil), a man who served his country and is wrongfully imprisoned on suspicion of spying wasn't negotiated for? WE GAVE THEM THE "MERCHANT OF DEATH"! A terrorist for a weed charge?! REALLY?!

I don't want to be misquoted. I'm glad Griner is home and rightfully so but Whelan should be home too. It is the 4 year anniversary of his imprisonment for which even the U.S. government says the charges on him were completely false. Biden's administration even warned his family before the Griner news broke that she was being released, but nothing for him.

“I was led to believe that things were moving in the right direction, and that the governments were negotiating and that something would happen fairly soon,” he told CNN.

While speaking on the released of Griner at the White House today, Biden did say that the U.S. would "never give up" trying to seek Whelan's release, but again WE GOT A WNBA player... they got a TERROIST BACK. Does Biden do the trading for the Falcon's too? This seems like the worst trade in history. We couldn't push for the innocent Marine too?

Whelan said, “They’ve always considered me to be at a higher level than other criminals of my sort and for whatever reason, I’m treated differently than another individual here from a Western country that’s also on a charge of espionage." He continued with CNN saying, "this is basically political extortion."

It's still is hard to comprehend because a guy that sells weapons of mass murder was traded for. That's still a much higher level than a spy (that's falsely charged).

Do better government. Bring this man home too!

Old December 9th, 2022 #2
Ray Allan

Default Fuck the national anthem, I no longer stand for it, too

Not that I care about the sheeboon lesbian niggerball player, or the green nigger jarhead still in prison in Russia, but there have been some strange behind-the-scenes wheeling and dealing going on since the Ukraine operation started in February. What I object to is the releasing of these scumbag mercenaries captured there when Russia should be executing them. And now one of them, that Brit Shaun Pinner has even returned to Ukraine to kill more Russians. Releasing this this arms dealer is bad, too. I know I'm not privy to state intelligence operations and information, but I think this is all bad for Russia. I'm starting to agree with some of Serbian's posts in the Ukraine War thread and wondering if Putin actually wants to win this thing. I'm sure he does, but this is a funny way of going about if you ask me.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 10th, 2022 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Not that I care about the sheeboon lesbian niggerball player, or the green nigger jarhead still in prison in Russia, but there have been some strange behind-the-scenes wheeling and dealing going on since the Ukraine operation started in February. What I object to is the releasing of these scumbag mercenaries captured there when Russia should be executing them. And now one of them, that Brit Shaun Pinner has even returned to Ukraine to kill more Russians. Releasing this this arms dealer is bad, too. I know I'm not privy to state intelligence operations and information, but I think this is all bad for Russia. I'm starting to agree with some of Serbian's posts in the Ukraine War thread and wondering if Putin actually wants to win this thing. I'm sure he does, but this is a funny way of going about if you ask me.
After the LBJ Presidential election I learned all of the words to the British drinking song "To Anachreon in Heaven," which is the melody used in the kwa anthem. I proudly sang the drinking song whenever the pale people were singing the kwa anthem. It was a protest against the anti-White LBJ programs and I sang it at full voice 🤣. The funniest part is that even though the pale people stared at me, they obviously didn't know the history of the melody 🤣. I guess that they thought that I was just
confused or something. No pale person ever asked me what I was singing about.

Old December 10th, 2022 #4
Ironguard1940

Default Russian TV brutally mocks the kwa and the trade

https://twitter.com/Liz_Wheeler/stat...soner-exchange

Spot fucking on analysis on the state of affairs here.

Old December 10th, 2022 #5
John Robertson

I watched a show that reported the Biden Admin was offered a choice of either Whelan or the nigger, which the Biden Admin deep sixed away from public scrutiny, and claimed they could only deal for the nigger. Of course the Biden wierdos picked the pothead freak to be released. Whelan has already served 4 years of a 16 year sentence. Any responsible person would have released the Marine. The freak should be locked up for bad life choices and bad optics.

As far as the arms dealer, we only know what the US gov has told us, therefore I'd say we don't know a damn thing. "The US said" -- yeah bullshit! Who the fuck could believe those lying schitz?
www.dailystormer.in

Old December 10th, 2022 #6
Stewart Meadows

Good grief, the hysterical article in the OP is 100% pure, unadulterated neocon horseshit.

Quote:
Brittney Griner Released While Innocent Marine Still In Russian Prison
"Innocent marine" is a contradiction in terms. All zogbots are evil criminals. And scumbag Paul Whelan is an obvious spy who belongs in prison.

Quote:
While many are excited for the released of Griner (who shouldn't have been imprisoned for even as long as she was for a tiny bit of weed oil),
Oh yeah, let's all show our support for the transsexual negro basketball player (who has a history of violent criminal behavior in the US, by the way).

Quote:
a man who served his country and is wrongfully imprisoned on suspicion of spying wasn't negotiated for? WE GAVE THEM THE "MERCHANT OF DEATH"!
Oy gevalt, the "merchant of death"? I guess this Russian businessman must be guilty then, if the jews and their Anglo lackeys gave him that nickname. After all, they're the good guys, right? The people who promote multiculturalism, LGBT "rights" and sex-change operations for children in white countries would never lie or exaggerate for propaganda purposes?

Quote:
A terrorist for a weed charge?! REALLY?!
Yes, of course. Those super-evil Russian "terrorists". Let's respond to this grave injustice by increasing our support for Jewkraine and drive out the Russian forces.

...................................^..............^
That's the real merchant of death. "Le happy merchant" is what they call him because he's happy that his propaganda is working on so many people.

Quote:
Do better government. Bring this man home too!
Fuck yeah, team Amerikwa for the win!

Old December 10th, 2022 #7
Stewart Meadows

The recently released political prisoner Christopher Cantwell retells his time behind bars with Viktor Bout:

Quote:

God Bless Viktor Bout and the Russian Federation!

December 8, 2022

Today marks a release from the Federal Prison system more glorious than my own. Viktor Bout was my next door neighbor in the Communications Management Unit at USP Marion, but tonight he will sleep next to his wife for the first time in more than a decade. He will be home in time to see his daughter marry. He will be home in time to witness his country’s glorious victory over the Zelensky regime, and he will, I have no doubt, play some role in freeing the world from the tyranny of globalist liberalism.

If you pay attention to the news, you have likely already heard about Viktor Bout, whom the media have dubbed the “Merchant of Death”, and on whom a Nicholas Cage movie, “Lord of War” was loosely based. Viktor ran a shipping company, and for all this talk about him allegedly delivering weapons to various characters around the world, he was not charged for any of these deliveries because they were not illegal. Viktor was not sentenced to 25 years for delivering weapons to anybody. He was caught in a sting operation, with the same rats who set up our other CMU neighbor, another good man named Monzer al-Kassar. To call the setup that Viktor fell into entrapment would be to discredit entrapment. Even the Judge who sentenced him, Shira Scheindlin, knew it was bullshit.

Today he was returned to his home country and his freedom in a prisoner exchange for Brittany Griner. Griner is a black lesbian pothead who got caught smuggling drugs into a foreign country, and never denied doing so. Despite her confession and general lack of dispute as to facts, the Biden administration has insisted that Griner is “wrongfully detained”, discrediting the US government in the eyes of the world to aid and abet drug smuggling.

You have likely heard another name in the course of this coverage. Paul Whelan. Whelan denies being an American spy, but spies are not known for their honesty, and when American ex military show up in a foreign country with several extra passports, the honest observer is compelled to pardon the suspicion of the authorities.

Russia was willing to trade Bout for Whelan during the Trump administration. The offer still stood under Biden. Neither administration was willing to make the trade.

When identity politics entered the conversation, that changed everything.
(...)
Viktor became a good friend to me during my time in the Communications Management Unit. He was receiving Russian newspapers and magazines from the Embassy, and he would translate them to me so I could know what American and British propaganda were hiding from us about the conflict in Ukraine, and life in the Russian Federation.
(...)
I understand that the conflict in Ukraine has been a subject of some controversy within the dissident Right in America. I do not favor the fighting per se, but I have no illusions about whose fault the fighting is. This was a NATO provocation of the Russian Federation, intentionally brought on by the Biden administration. Vladimir Putin is under no obligation to tolerate threats to his national security, and one can hardly blame world leaders for noticing that the Biden administration signals America’s accelerating decline.

American security guarantees are rapidly becoming worthless, and our reckless military adventures and misguided espionage operations (“color revolutions”, rigged elections, etc…) are obviously making the world more dangerous and unstable. Responsible foreign leaders are going to fix this problem if the American electorate proves incapable, and our obviously rigged elections are obviously rendering self correction impossible.
Read the rest here:

https://christophercantwell.net/2022...an-federation/

Old December 11th, 2022 #8
Stewart Meadows

Old December 11th, 2022 #9
Ray Allan

Didn't know that about Viktor Bout. See what we get from the KWA jewsmedia cesspool? I retract what I said about him.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 11th, 2022 #10
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Highlights from Viktor Bout’s RT interview

The Russian businessman described “inhuman” conditions in US jails and ridiculed claims that he armed the Taliban
(...)
1. Arming the Taliban

Bout served 12 years in American prisons on arms-trafficking charges that he denies. Despite evading Taliban captivity in the mid-1990s, several American media outlets reported this week that he supplied up to 200 Soviet T-90 tanks to the Afghan Islamists. This claim apparently originated in an anonymously-sourced report by Germany’s Der Spiegel in 2002.

“No, I did not have any relations with the Taliban,” he told RT. “The Taliban put a bounty on my head. How can anyone say I worked with the Taliban?”

Regarding the supposed delivery of tanks to the militants, Bout asked how he could have possibly pulled off “200 flights to Afghanistan” and hammered the US media for not providing any evidence to back up this claim.

“Even Soviet propaganda understood that there are some limits,” he said. “You had to at least say some truths."

2. The plea deal

While Bout maintains his innocence, he said that he accepted a plea deal to serve 25 years because “what was one supposed to do?” However, he said that his attempts to switch lawyers before signing the deal were thwarted by his public defender, who misled him into sticking with her and admitting guilt.

“How can you trust this system when it works against you?” he argued.
(...)
5. On Ukraine

Bout told RT that he sees the sanctions placed against him by the US as an “experiment,” and a warning to his fellow Russians. As such he was not surprised when the West responded to Russia’s military operation in Ukraine with economic penalties.

“I fully support the special military operation,” he stated, arguing that Russia should have sent its troops into Donbass in 2014.

“If I could, I would share the skills I have and I would readily volunteer,” he declared.
(...)
7. An American revolution?

Asked whether he’d prefer to see Joe Biden or Donald Trump in the White House, Bout compared the two to “Coke Zero and Diet Pepsi,” adding that Russians “pay too much attention to US politics.”

“I don’t believe they’ll have a revolution in the United States,” he said, referring to political division in the country. Bout elaborated, arguing that excessive drug use is making young Americans too passive “to do anything,” while Washington ruthlessly punishes dissent, as it did when it jailed the Trump supporters who protested against Biden’s electoral victory on Capitol Hill last January.
https://www.rt.com/russia/568022-vik...-rt-interview/

Old December 11th, 2022 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
10 Dec, 2022 13:36 Home Russia & FSU

Viktor Bout reveals toughest challenge of prison life

The Russian businessman told RT that not being able to communicate with his family was the hardest part of his ordeal behind bars

In his first major TV interview in over a decade, Russian businessman Viktor Bout has told RT that not being able to talk to his friends and family was the “biggest challenge” of his time in a US prison. Bout described the American prison system as a machine purpose-built to “break a person’s will.”
(...)
While incarcerated in New York’s Metropolitan Correctional Center during his trial in 2011, Bout recalled how prisoners had their cell windows blocked, with a constant and “poisonous” white light replacing daylight.
(...)
“The biggest challenge was not being able to communicate with my loved ones,” he said, adding that he was entitled to “just one phone call per month,” which he often had to use to speak to his lawyers. “The fact that I could not talk to my friends and my family, this was the biggest challenge.”

“The only way to cope was to say, ‘If I panic, what good will it be?’” he told RT’s Maria Butina, herself a veteran of the US penal system.
(...)
“When they see that you’re not going mad… sometimes they don’t bring you a meal, they don’t turn off the light,” he recalled.

Bout described the prison food as inedible, saying he was better fed during his initial two years in a prison in Thailand. “I lost interest in food” in the US, he said. “I was getting thinner and thinner.”

Bout said he eventually forced himself to eat, viewing his meals as another battle against a system designed to break him. “If I’m sick and weak, if they break me, this won’t help anyone,” he explained.
https://www.rt.com/russia/568007-viktor-bout-interview/

Quote:
“The only way to cope was to say, ‘If I panic, what good will it be?’” he told RT’s Maria Butina, herself a veteran of the US penal system.
Here's the VNN thread about the (former) political prisoner Mari(y)a Butina:

Free Mariya Butina

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554270

Old December 11th, 2022 #12
John Robertson

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Robertson View Post
I watched a show that reported the Biden Admin was offered a choice of either Whelan or the nigger, which the Biden Admin deep sixed away from public scrutiny, and claimed they could only deal for the nigger. Of course the Biden wierdos picked the pothead freak to be released. Whelan has already served 4 years of a 16 year sentence. Any responsible person would have released the Marine. The freak should be locked up for bad life choices and bad optics.

As far as the arms dealer, we only know what the US gov has told us, therefore I'd say we don't know a damn thing. "The US said" -- yeah bullshit! Who the fuck could believe those lying schitz?
So, someone on here has taken offense by my contempt for the antiwhite US gov or the godawful biden criminals, or believes they're telling the truth about Bout or anything?
www.dailystormer.in

Thread