Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2022 #1
Tom Atherton

Default Trump has no chance in 2024

So now that it's more than transparent that AmeriKwan politics is a circus shitshow, it's clear Drumpf has no chance of winning in 2024. Not that I ever humored the idea that he was on our side, but at least he would have helped curb the tide of unfettered shitskin third world immigration, I guess. So now it literally boils down to a nigger and spic zoomer Nick Fuentes as the 'saviors' of White America?

What are White Americans' plan of action now; are people going to flee America? What the hell happened to all the pissed off middle-aged White men who used to frequent the forum in the 2000s and up until 2015? Did they pass away? Leave America? Where's head honcho Alex Linder himself? Are we all fleeing to Eastern Europe? We don't have a chance in AmeriKwaaaaa.

Last edited by Tom Atherton; December 8th, 2022 at 02:16 AM.

Old December 7th, 2022 #2
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Atherton View Post
So now it literally boils down to a nigger and spic zoomer Nick Fuentes as the 'saviors' of White America?

Where's head honcho Alex Linder himself? Are we all fleeing to Eastern Europe? We don't have a chance in AmeriKwaaaaa.

Who are you???

Nick Fuentes??? Is he even running for president??? Does anybody care??? Links, please.

In fact, don't bother...

-------------------------

Old December 7th, 2022 #3
Major Sharpe
Banned

Nick said last night he's dropping all the nigger hatred and embracing multiculturalism. So it's over.

Old December 9th, 2022 #4
M.N. Dalvez

Franco, on a scale from 10 to 11, how much do you want to suck Trump's kosher weiner, you fucking neocon retard

Old December 9th, 2022 #5
John Robertson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Atherton View Post
What the hell happened to all the pissed off middle-aged White men who used to frequent the forum in the 2000s and up until 2015? Did they pass away? Leave America? Where's head honcho Alex Linder himself? Are we all fleeing to Eastern Europe? We don't have a chance in AmeriKwaaaaa.
It came as no surprise to me the other day when I was searching a topic here on VNN that generated many threads posted 5 to 10 years ago and noted that many, many, quality, veteran, White Nationalist posters who obviously had contributed a great deal to VNN, had been simply "banned". Totally counterproductive, ego driven, and a fucking travesty!!! So, you're wondering where all these White Nationalists are? Where are those many posters?

Banned by admin.
www.dailystormer.in

Old December 9th, 2022 #6
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.n. Dalvez View Post
franco, on a scale from 10 to 11, how much do you want to suck trump's kosher weiner, you fucking neocon retard

Shove it up your ass, kike troll.

Old December 9th, 2022 #7
M.N. Dalvez

Trump literally handed his own daughter off to a kike, and has been hand in hand with them for his entire career (INCLUDING his presidency) and yet you still think he's the next White Hope.

You are a moron. You're exactly the sort of person I was referring to when I said that standards here have declined in the last few years. Everyone who was worth a fuck has left already, and you're the dregs that's left.

What special education unit did Linder pull you out of? That's what I want to know.

Old December 9th, 2022 #8
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Trump literally handed his own daughter off to a kike, and has been hand in hand with them for his entire career (INCLUDING his presidency) and yet you still think he's the next White Hope.

You are a moron. You're exactly the sort of person I was referring to when I said that standards here have declined in the last few years. Everyone who was worth a fuck has left already, and you're the dregs that's left.

What special education unit did Linder pull you out of? That's what I want to know.

Lay off the booze and get a job, Goldberg.

Old December 9th, 2022 #9
Franco

Quote:

And, allow me to use your stupid post to send a message to the whole of VNNF, just in case your name isn't Goldberg and you are really asking a genuine question about this forum:

I aim my posts at NEWBIES, dipshit. Do you grasp that?? Hmm?? Oldbies have already heard the WN message. No need to reach them. They know it already. Hence the reason that I link to some, uhh, "neocon" (your word) websites. GET IT?? GET THE CONCEPT?? Got that?? Duh?? Hello?? Brain cells??

Old December 9th, 2022 #10
Franco

Quote:

One more thing: There was nothing to keep YOU from "improving" (via your wonderful posts) VNNF all these years. Where the fuck have you been??

Old December 10th, 2022 #11
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
Lay off the booze and get a job, Goldberg.

Lay off Trump's kosher weiner, Wanko.

Old December 10th, 2022 #12
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
And, allow me to use your stupid post to send a message to the whole of VNNF, just in case your name isn't Goldberg and you are really asking a genuine question about this forum:

I aim my posts at NEWBIES, dipshit. Do you grasp that?? Hmm?? Oldbies have already heard the WN message. No need to reach them. They know it already. Hence the reason that I link to some, uhh, "neocon" (your word) websites. GET IT?? GET THE CONCEPT?? Got that?? Duh?? Hello?? Brain cells??

What fucking newbies? This forum is a zombie, thanks to years of active mis-management and neglect. People reading the forum, let alone participating, are lower than they've ever been. Nearly all of the good posters haven't just already left - they've been actively driven away by management. What newbies are you reaching with your rehashes of shit from Lew Rockwell and other obscure bloggers? You're fucking delusional.

That's you, though. When you're on a losing strategy, why do anything different?

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; December 10th, 2022 at 04:45 AM.

Old December 10th, 2022 #13
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
One more thing: There was nothing to keep YOU from "improving" (via your wonderful posts) VNNF all these years. Where the fuck have you been??

When I've materially contributed, it's been with substantive stuff that isn't just a rehashing of kosher neocon garbage - you know, like nearly every fucking thing that you post. That's YOUR WN - rehashing neocon garbage instead of having a single thought of your own inside your 47 chromosome head. And you think you're 'reaching newbies' ...

Old December 10th, 2022 #14
Franco

Quote:
Nearly all of the good posters haven't just already left - they've been actively driven away by management.

So, you are saying that Alex ("management") has driven away the good posters??? Fuck you, cocksucker. You are banned.

Old December 10th, 2022 #15
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
So, you are saying that Alex ("management") has driven away the good posters???
It's self-evident. Don't need to say anything. Any poster of any quality (with the exception of a very small number of posters) hase left, and what's left is the dregs. Like you.

Quote:
Fuck you, cocksucker.
Yeah, you'd know about sucking cocks, you mentally retarded Americunt

Quote:
You are banned.
Cry baby. Oh well, if it means I don't need to be subjected to your 47 chromosome drivellings, lazy re-posts and utter lack of anything to say for yourself, it's all to the good.

(What, it's so hard to ban someone? You're too dumb to know what button to press? )

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; December 10th, 2022 at 12:05 PM.

Old December 10th, 2022 #16
Franco

Quote:

Cry baby. Oh well, if it means I don't need to be subjected to your 47 chromosome drivellings, lazy re-posts and utter lack of anything to say for yourself, it's all to the good.

(What, it's so hard to ban someone? You're too dumb to know what button to press? )

Lucky for you, Goldberg, I'm no longer a mod here.

Still can't grasp the concept, can you, dipshit??? As for your posts, I've gained exactly NOTHING from them. I don't even recall any of them. So you bitch about the current state of VNNF, but you offer nothing to improve it. Typical blowhard. Typical troll. A sad little man.

End of conversing with you, Goldberg.

Old December 11th, 2022 #17
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Lucky for you, Goldberg, I'm no longer a mod here.
LOL, you've been brown-nosing Linder for over 15 years, and he STILL won't make you a moderator? That's pathetic. How are you going to ban anyone if you're not a moderator?

Quote:
As for your posts, I've gained exactly NOTHING from them.
You're a nobody, a glorified Newsbot. What you've gained from anything is irrelevant.

Old December 11th, 2022 #18
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
End of conversing with you, Goldberg.
You call me a jew, but you can't keep yourself from sucking Trump's kosher weiner like it's got shekels for you in it. You're a whore for that kosher crook, and he doesn't have to pay you a cent for it.

Typical brain-dead Mericunt.

Even when Trump does everything he can to signify his loyalty to the jews and israel, you STILL think he's the Great White Hope. Nothing he's done over the last 6 or 7 years has disavowed you of that belief.

Just retarded beyond belief.

Try pulling that kosher mind control chip out of your atrophied brain some time, dotard.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; December 11th, 2022 at 08:55 AM.

Old December 11th, 2022 #19
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Trump literally handed his own daughter off to a kike...
Trump had first dibs, though. 🥴

Old December 12th, 2022 #20
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Everyone who was worth a fuck has left already.....
Perhaps what is needed is a VNN Amnesty in order to lure them back. It would give the membership numbers a bounce plus increase the vitality of the forum. Right now, interaction between other members is confined to about 3 or 4 or maybe 4 or 5.

Thread