VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 26th, 2015 #21
Zorost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Quon View Post
If white people are slightly smarter than Jews why is it that Jews control almost everything in the US?
IQ isn't as important as cooperation. The business world selects as much for ability to get along with others as it does for grades, etc. If 1 group discriminates against another group to help it's own, and that 2nd group doesn't discriminate then the 1st group will have a huge advantage.

Examples:
Before Kagan was elevated to SCOTUS she was the dean of Harvard Law. During her tenure there about HALF the professors she hired were jews, when jews make up only 2% of the population.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...ish-privilege/

As Dr. Duke has documented, something similar goes on for Harvard admissions. Jews are 47 times as represented as their numbers in society would warrant, while at the same time they show they deserve it less. Harvard's Phi Beta Kappa is the premier academic honor society in America. Jews are about 2% of the population, 25% of Harvard's population, yet only 11% of the PBK recipients. Whites make up 68% of the population, 20% of Harvard's population, and 54% of the PBK recipients.

http://davidduke.com/jewish-racist-d...ts-at-harvard/

The reason Harvard is important is because it is a shortcut for almost all of the powerful positions in the US. In the legal field top firms will hire Harvard grads simply because of the prestige of doing so. It is well-known that many Harvard law grads have trouble passing the bar on the 1st try, but firms will continue to pay them for a year to retake it simply because prestige is more important than ability at that level.

This sort of thing goes on in pretty much every profitable or powerful aspect of our society. Jews make up a disproportionate share of those in those positions, and they didn't get it because of personal ability but because other jews pulled strings to get them there. If politicians don't make a good chunk of SCOTUS appointees jewish they don't get money from AIPAC, same with appointing jews to the Fed Reserve chairmanship and board. These appointees pay it back to other jews by giving them inside knowledge of what the Fed Reserve will do, which is why 13 of the 20 highest paid hedge fund managers are jews...

Old September 5th, 2016 #22
Ironguard1940

Default Whites' motivation quotient is at the low end of the spectrum

IQ also does not tell about the motivation of a person or race. The kikes are highly motivated to genocide the White race. If the White race was half that motivated to keep the kwa and the world ruled by Whites it would be, no problem. Whites simply are not motivated racially. Many Whites are motivated in the opposite direction. ALL jews are on the same page-Whites are bad and need to be exterminated.

Old August 5th, 2022 #23
Tiwaz

Jews are only folk smart as White people! Never underestimate their IQ! How would they have control over the World and make Whites more stupid via propaganda, movies, they say what is cool what is not, they poison White population because WE CAN BE SMARTER THAN JEWS IF WE DEVELOP OUR SELF, ARYAN RACE HAVE POTENTIAL TO BE SMARTER THAT IS WHY THEY HURRY TO DESTROY US!
However, first thing what Aryans must to do is to return to family mode, not to some faggot trends! When white population becomes numerous like a more than a billion than will be more genius and smart people, there would not be brotherhood killing wars, the lifestyle they imposed on us and i must put on the first place problem of abortions in Whites!
The only good reason for abortion is in case of rape! Europa and White states should bring laws where abortions are forbidden to young couples! One more stuff West hate Russians or Slavic folk and vice versa. Why is that when Slavs are R1a haplogroup and Western population is R1b.
Two brotherhood groups with same far ancestor in translation. TODAY THE MOST IMPORTANT IQ FOR WHITE RACE IS TO WHITE CHILDREN ARE BORN AND THAT ONE FAMILY HAVE MINIMUM 4 CHILDREN! Whit out that there will no be any IQ to whites.

Three biggest muslim STATES have a lot bigger population than our race have!

Last edited by Tiwaz; August 5th, 2022 at 10:01 PM.

Old August 6th, 2022 #24
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
How would they have control over the World
Extreme nepotism, tribal solidarity, the gradual subversion of their hosts, a binding hegemonic agenda, and a supremacist education. Europe's aristocrats ruled over Europe and the world for centuries because their children had been raised as masters and world leaders. Today's Jews raise their children in the same way. The Globalist activist Richard Coundenhove-Kalergi was right when he portrayed his Jewish backers as a new aristocracy (which he called "intellectual/spiritual aristocracy") replacing the old aristocracy (which he called "blood aristocracy").

The smart Jew myth was fabricated and sold by means of a rigged IQ measurement (just like the Chinese regime often does) and a massive propaganda campaign in order to make us believe that Jewish hegemony is a normal/natural/logical thing. (((They))) know that making the Goyim regard themselves as inferior beings (slave mentality) is the best way of making them become their slaves (as planned and prophesized by their god Yahweh, they believe).

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; August 6th, 2022 at 03:04 AM.

Old August 6th, 2022 #25
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
Extreme nepotism, tribal solidarity, the gradual subversion of their hosts, a binding hegemonic agenda, and a supremacist education. Europe's aristocrats ruled over Europe and the world for centuries because their children had been raised as masters and world leaders. Today's Jews raise their children in the same way. The Globalist activist Richard Coundenhove-Kalergi was right when he portrayed his Jewish backers as a new aristocracy (which he called "intellectual/spiritual aristocracy") replacing the old aristocracy (which he called "blood aristocracy").

The smart Jew myth was fabricated and sold by means of a rigged IQ measurement (just like the Chinese regime often does) and a massive propaganda campaign in order to make us believe that Jewish hegemony is a normal/natural/logical thing. (((They))) know that making the Goyim regard themselves as inferior beings (slave mentality) is the best way of making them become their slaves (as planned and prophesized by their god Yahweh, they believe).

I understand what you are saying. Just, tell me what is % of Jews in Israel...? Never mind if their cousins live bad, they sacrificed about 100 000 - 500 000 Jews but Henry Kissinger, Rockfeller and people who can buy anything that's on sale! For example, if you don't know, they bought about 50% of Ukrainian territory! There is plan to Jews from Israel settle down on this territory! First Svjatoslav Kyevski defeated Jewish tribe Hazars who occupied one part of Ukraine!
When we speak about IQ Jews are more evil, insidious, cunning what doesn''t have nothing with inteligence against with evil but White Race is only Race which can endanger their folk! Jews are not a race, even not a folk this is religion where they present them as chosen people and there are 3 sub-kind of Jews, it is complicate to write right now but however we both know their aim!
Salute 14

Old August 6th, 2022 #26
Tiwaz

I must say my English is good but not perfect, yet. I saw what you wrote in one line of text, yes you are telling me the same thing just from another angle, different segment...There are Jews who only use their name and comment ''holocaust'' and those people are bombarded my country Jugoslavia!
Those ugly perverts and deviants! I don't want to use bad words and i translated rules in Serbian section, it would be
hypocrisy from my side!

Old August 6th, 2022 #27
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
I understand what you are saying. Just, tell me what is % of Jews in Israel...?
Around 75%, i.e. the same percentage as the percentage of Whites in the European countries with an average IQ above 94.

Quote:
Never mind if their cousins live bad, they sacrificed about 100 000 - 500 000 Jews but Henry Kissinger, Rockfeller and people who can buy anything that's on sale!
What Jews are you refering to when you say that "they sacrificed about 100 000 - 500 000 Jews"?

Quote:
For example, if you don't know, they bought about 50% of Ukrainian territory! There is plan to Jews from Israel settle down on this territory! First Svjatoslav Kyevski defeated Jewish tribe Hazars who occupied one part of Ukraine!
I didn't know that. Who plans to do that (resettle Jews from Israel in Ukraine)?

Quote:
When we speak about IQ Jews are more evil, insidious, cunning what doesn''t have nothing with inteligence against with evil but White Race is only Race which can endanger their folk! Jews are not a race, even not a folk this is religion where they present them as chosen people and there are 3 sub-kind of Jews, it is complicate to write right now but however we both know their aim!
IQ measures intelligence (at least, a form of intelligence), not evilness.

A very endogamous religious community is also a folk and even an ethnic group if I'm asked.

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; August 7th, 2022 at 12:02 AM. Reason: misspelling

Old August 6th, 2022 #28
Tiwaz

Quote:

I didn't know that. Who plans to do that (resettle Jews from Israel in Ukraine)?

IQ measures intelligence (at least, a form of intelligence), not evilness.

An very endogamous religious community is also a folk and even an ethnic group if I'm asked.
Try to find on the internet ,,Operation Moses'' this should be this area in first place, than those ugly f.cks choose Ukraine because of the fertile land! Northern Serbia or Voivodina is fertile that can feed half of Europa, this is why some corporations want Serbian land!

Old August 7th, 2022 #29
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Try to find on the internet ,,Operation Moses'' this should be this area in first place, than those ugly f.cks choose Ukraine because of the fertile land! Northern Serbia or Voivodina is fertile that can feed half of Europa, this is why some corporations want Serbian land!
I did it and I found info about the Zionist evacuation of some Ethiopian Jews 30 years ago. So there are 2 Operations Moses?

Some Jews also have a plan for the establishment of a Jewish state in Germany. They call it Medinat Weimar.

Old August 19th, 2022 #30
Tiwaz

Quote:
I did it and I found info about the Zionist evacuation of some Ethiopian Jews 30 years ago. So there are 2 Operations Moses?

Some Jews also have a plan for the establishment of a Jewish state in Germany. They call it Medinat Weimar.
Precisely that! They have the other name for operation which should come in the near future, but ,,Operation Moses'' is a beginning of creation of new Jewish kingdom and their aim is to rebuild the Second Solomon temple!
When they rebuild it, than should have come Juden empire, by their profits...

Old August 19th, 2022 #31
Planck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Flash View Post
IQ's of Nazi leaders tried for war crimes

In 1945, an army psychologist named G.M. Gilbert, was allowed to examine the Nazi leaders who were tried at Nuremberg for war crimes. Among other tests, a German version of the Wechsler-Bellevue was administered. Here are the results:

1 Hjalmar Schacht 143
2 Arthur Seyss-Inquart 141
3 Hermann Goering 138
4 Karl Doenitz 138
5 Franz von Papen 134
6 Eric Raeder 134
7 Dr. Hans Frank 130
8 Hans Fritsche 130
9 Baldur von Schirach 130
10 Joachim von Ribbentrop 129
11 Wilhelm Keitel 129
12 Albert Speer 128
13 Alfred Jodl 127
14 Alfred Rosenberg 127
15 Constantin von Neurath 125
16 Walther Funk 124
17 Wilhelm Frick 124
18 Rudolf Hess 120
19 Fritz Sauckel 118
20 Ernst Kaltenbrunner 113
21 Julius Streicher 106

You may find these data in The Nuremberg Mind: The Psychology of the Nazi Leaders by Florence R. Miale and Michael Selzer, as well as in The Reich Marshal: A Biography of Hermann Goering by Leonard Mosley.

See also: What Makes Finnish Kids So Smart?
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120425355065601997.html
If they were so smart; "why didn't they reign in Hitler?"
If Hitler had limited his ambitions to regaining the German territories confiscated by the Versailles Treaty .... the jews wouldn't be on the verge of destroying the white race.

The entire world would have been a much different place.

Old August 23rd, 2022 #32
Fico

The biggest failure of White Nationalism is that he gives to Jew superior status than us Whites. It is logic of african niggers who think same about White supermacy over them. How to take power we can learn from Niccolò Machiavelli. Of course,the best tool of power is religion who recognized top WN people. You can not defeat enemy of you highly respect him. Rather you must learn how to be enemy. It is Nietzsche logic.

Last edited by Fico; August 23rd, 2022 at 04:57 PM.

Thread