Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 16th, 2018 #1
alex revision

Default British Torture: What Does it Mean for Revisionism?

British Torture: What Does it Mean for Revisionism?

By Santiago Alvarez

Rudolf Höss

In his memoirs written during the final months of his life while in Polish captivity awaiting his execution, former Auschwitz commander Rudolf Höss wrote that he had been severely mistreated by his British captors right after the end of the war.[1]

I was treated terribly by the (British) Field Security Police. […] During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what is in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear. […] Minden on the Weser River […]. There they treated me even more roughly, especially the first British prosecutor, who was a major. […] I cannot really blame the interrogators [at the IMT] – they were all Jews. I was for all intents and purposes psychologically dissected. […] They also left me with no doubt whatsoever what was going to happen to me.”

Although a statement by a person generally regarded as having been one of the most pernicious SS henchman does not carry much weight in the eyes of the general populace, the fact that Höss was indeed tortured was later confirmed by one of the malefactors involved in the torture, as published in 1986 in a British book, where we find the following description:[2]

https://codoh.com/library/document/5404/?lang=en

Old April 21st, 2018 #2
Rich2018

I imagine that it was at that moment that Hess started to regret flying to Scotland...

Thread