VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 17th, 2018 #1
Peer Fischer

Default White woman arrested for trying to pet shegro's dog without permission

The insanity continues ... and deepens

White Woman Arrested for Attempting to Pet Black Woman’s Dog Without Permission

Quote:
On the list of “Headlines I’ve always wished to write but assumed I’d never have the chance to,” “White Person Arrested for Petting a Black Person’s Dog Without Permission” might actually be No. 1, narrowly beating “Zimmerman Stampeded in Pamplona; Remains Yet to Be Found” and “Reparations Approved by Congress on One Condition: Deport R. Kelly.”

I’ve written before on the epidemic of white people greeting and speaking to my dog before they acknowledge me. This combined with the satisfying schadenfreude of a white person actually being arrested for #whitingwhilewhite has made this quite a satisfying afternoon.
Video and a bunch of other hate-on-whitey nonsense at link

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com...att-1826114742

Old May 18th, 2018 #2
Susan

I find this extremely disturbing. What exactly did the White girl do? Just literally try to pet a nigger's dog? There has to be more to this.

Pigs are out of control, no doubt. They will charge you with disorderly conduct if nothing else fits.

Somebody please explain this. Where did this occur, too?

Old May 18th, 2018 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
The insanity continues ... and deepens

White Woman Arrested for Attempting to Pet Black Woman’s Dog Without Permission

Video and a bunch of other hate-on-whitey nonsense at link

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com...att-1826114742
Quote:
I haven’t yet learned the identity of this unfortunate, serial-petting Becky. But when I do, I will share it. Just can’t have these types of thugs roaming our streets, spilling slippery tears of whiteness and harassing our pets.

About the author

Damon Young
Damon Young is the editor-in-chief of VSB and a columnist for GQ.com. And he's working on a book of essays to be published by Ecco (HarperCollins). Damon is busy.
From link by OP.

Damon is one to be added to a list of cocky ass niggers.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; May 18th, 2018 at 05:23 PM. Reason: more info

Old May 19th, 2018 #4
Gladiatrix

Sounds like the White chick was drunk as a skunk. I know that neighborhood. It's nothing but bars and every weekend young people come in from the burbs and get wasted.

Or she just might be nuts.

"When I asked if she wished to provide more context for the video, she said the following:

I was going to a bar in Adams Morgan to pick my boyfriend up from work. I do this often and I always bring my dog. She’s not the first white person to try to do this. Most people walk away when they get denied though. She reached her hand into my car, reaching over my boyfriend who was trying to block access. I rolled the window up. She’s still at my car trying to tell me to let her interact with my dog. She said, and I quote, “I have a connection with the animal!” I got out of my car and told her to keep it moving. She refused, getting more belligerent and irate. She then says you wanna fight and throws her bag at my car. At this point the police intervene because they’ve been observing from across the street the whole time. There’s usually police posted up in this area so she really should have known better. They were just going to detain her but her own actions got her hemmed up."

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com...ing-1826148856

Old May 20th, 2018 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default That Nigger is SO RACIST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"..I was going to a bar in Adams Morgan to pick my boyfriend up from work. I do this often and I always bring my dog. She’s not the first white person to try to do this.."
Oh no she di-in't!

She made it racial.

Otherwise it's just a story about a nutty gal trying to pet nigger dawg. But she had to point out that 'white' people do this.

Yes, White people may try to overbearingly pet a dog. Blacks are raping your daughter, selling crack, and shooting up the whole town, so the bigger fish to fry is.....this White girl.

I say she should be executed. For wanting to touch something a greasy buck had been touching. #KeepThePurellHandy

Old May 20th, 2018 #6
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

People don't really understand what happened. The dog caused the problems. The dog said to the white lady, "Please, take me home with you, I hate Nigger apes, I can't believe they can legally own a dog". That quickly followed with angry gorilla groans and it escalated from there.

Old May 20th, 2018 #7
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Oh no she di-in't!

She made it racial.

Otherwise it's just a story about a nutty gal trying to pet nigger dawg. But she had to point out that 'white' people do this.

Yes, White people may try to overbearingly pet a dog. Blacks are raping your daughter, selling crack, and shooting up the whole town, so the bigger fish to fry is.....this White girl.

I say she should be executed. For wanting to touch something a greasy buck had been touching. #KeepThePurellHandy
She reached into the black chick's car. This was not a walker with a dog.

By the by, I have pet plenty of black people's dogs and they didn't freak out on me. Have been quite friendly. Of course I do avoid the gang banger fella with the un-neutered pit bull.

I guarantee you this "white chick" was in the million lesbian march. Trust me. I live amongst these people.

Old May 20th, 2018 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
She reached into the black chick's car. This was not a walker with a dog.

By the by, I have pet plenty of black people's dogs and they didn't freak out on me. Have been quite friendly. Of course I do avoid the gang banger fella with the un-neutered pit bull.

I guarantee you this "white chick" was in the million lesbian march. Trust me. I live amongst these people.
I would only reach into a knee grow's car if they kidnapped a family member or had my purse.

Old May 21st, 2018 #9
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I would only reach into a knee grow's car if they kidnapped a family member or had my purse.
Well, that is kind of my point. I wouldn't reach into anybody's car under normal circumstances.

Thread