Old February 17th, 2013 #1
James Hawthorne

Default Why Do Niggers Stink?

Why Niggers--Like President
and Mrs. Obama
and Their Daughters and Their
Black Secret Service Agents--
Smell Like Shit, and How to Cure That!

Or, how to liberate White Man from nigger olfactory oppression. The biological facts presented below are accurate. The Jonathan Swift "Modest Proposal" part is, of course, frivolous -- a farce.

After the central, dominant "jew problem," NIGGER SHIT-STINK is the next most serious affliction facing Americans today.

WHAT THE IDEAL MULTI-RACIAL STATE NEEDS IS A NIGGER THAT DON'T STINK.

To everyone with uncauterized nasal passages, the analysis below of this pervasive Amerikwan problem will be thorough and compelling. Its conclusions incontrovertible.

If you reside in Amerikwa, especially in big-city Amerikwa, you've surely had occasion to ask yourself this question a thousand times over.

WHY DO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE SHIT?

Why won't nigger shit-stink wash off?

Or, to ask the question theologically: Why would a just God make the nigger smell like a pile of shit?

The religious answer is obvious:

God wants blind people to hate niggers too.

There's also the thoroughly researched and well-known SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION for why niggers stink.

"Sweat like a nigger." "Stink like a nigger."

SCIENTIFIC BIOLOGICAL FACT: NIGGERS ARE BORN TO STINK. COMPARED TO OTHER RACES, NIGGERS GOT HUGELY OVERSIZED AND HIGHLY OVERACTIVE STINK GLANDS.

Niggers are born with "BROMHIDROSIS SYNDROME" [NIGGER SHIT-STINK] -- write down that highly descriptive scientific term and remember it -- the literal translation being "stinking sweat."

Facts and details here on this disease, the most loathsome of all hereditary diseases:
bit.ly/ZisdEu

Quote:
"And you'll also be aware that no matter how much deodorant, antiperspirant or perfume they use, these individuals are foul-smelling most of the time. They could bathe 10 times a day and still be offensive to those around them. The syndrome effects every aspect of their lives; school, work, friendships, romance, sporting activities, even shopping."

"Strictly defined, bromhidrosis (or osmidrosis, as it is sometimes called), is a condition in which an excessive odor, usually offensive, emanates from the skin."
"APOCRINE BROMHIDROSIS!"

QUOTE DESCRIBING THE CRUCIAL SCIENTIFIC BIOLOGICAL FACT ABOUT NIGGERS: "INDIVIDUALS OF AFRICAN ANCESTRY APOCRINE GLANDS ARE THE LARGEST AND MOST ACTIVE." (CAPS ADDED)

Quote:
"Apocrine sweat is sterile and odorless when it first appears on the skin surface. However, within an hour bacteria degrades the sweat to the point where the classic acrid odor is detectable. Fatty acids and ammonia ("diaper pail") are the major odoriferous products of this bacterial decomposition. Thus, a variety of odors - musty, rancid, fecal, sour and sweet - may be detected."
Quote:
"Apocrine sweat ...when decomposed with bacteria, gives rise to the classic apocrine odor. Nothing in the world can be substituted for apocrine sweat and result in the same odor -- not sebum, hair, eccrine sweat, keratin scales, or any combination of these. In fact, this odor can be so pervasive and prominent, that despite its origination from the axilla only, it has been given the common designation of body odor."
Quote:
"The diagnosis of apocrine bromhidrosis, can be easily made if the examiner has normal olfaction."

DAMMIT DOC!!! STOP IT!!! I'M GONNA' PUKE!!!

SO, BOTH RELIGION AND BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE WORKING IN TANDEM EXPLAIN THE PATHOLOGY OF NIGGER SHIT-STINK.

NOW LET'S MOVE ON TO THE OVERRIDING SOCIAL ISSUE.

(Put your Jimmy Carter hat on. Now, apply the scientific method to nigger shit-stink.)

HOW DO YOU FIX NIGGER SHIT-STINK ONCE AND FOR ALL?

THINK. WHAT TO DO, WHEN YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY NIGGER SHIT-STINK, EVERYWHERE YOU GO?

QUOTE: "Most doctors will try one or a combination of approaches in treating apocrine bromhidrosis before referring the patient to an electrologist."

QUOTE: "If all else fails, some dermatologists will try SURGICAL EXTIRPATION of the apocrine glands, in other words, COMPLETE REMOVAL OF THE APOCRINE GLANDS. This requires numerous incisions, with resulting scar tissue... ."

STOP RIGHT THERE! THAT'S IT! THAT'S THE ANSWER.

SOCIAL-ENGINEER THIS PROBLEM.

CONGRESSIONAL LEGISLATION, OR A NATIONAL REFERENDUM COULD PROVIDE THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR THE FOLLOWING REMEDY:

A MANDATORY AROMA THERAPY PERSONAL MAKEOVER PROCEDURE FOR EACH AND EVERY NIGGER IN AMERIKWA STARTING WITH NIGGERS COLIN AND CONDI, AND ENDING WITH NIGGERS OPRAH AND MICHAEL.

"SURGICAL EXTIRPATION."

"COMPLETE (SURGICAL) REMOVAL OF THE (NIGGER'S) APOCRINE GLANDS."

CUT THOSE BIG NASTY NIGGER APOCRINE SUCKERS OUT!!!

You recruit 1,000 patriotic surgeons 24/7 to cut the huge overactive stink glands out of all 35,000,000 Amerikwan niggers. You don�t let any new niggers in.

It wouldn�t take all that long. And, at the cost of triple average compensation required to motivate even the most patriotic surgeons to take on this absolutely necessary but utterly disgusting national service (think Chernobyl clean-up workers), it would still cost less than 1/1000th of the War on Iraq.

At one hour per procedure:

1,000 surgeons X 24 hours X 365 days = 8,760,000 cures per year. Voila! In just four years all 35,000,000 Amerikwan niggers are cured.

A national OLFACTORY FREEDOM DAY would be declared -- the patriotic surgeons awarded medals for heroism.

Then you provide the additional benefit of neutering or spaying each recipient of this uplifting procedure -- so niggers won't accidentally squirt out any more nigger-monkey shit-stinks. [As a collateral side benefit, this simple follow-up procedure, within the span of a single generation, would end all welfare payments, empty out all the prisons and end rape and murder in America forever.]

So, fire up the patriotic surgical assembly line once again for this second procedure.

1,000 surgeons X 24 hours X 365 days = 8,760,000 PERMANENT nigger shit-stink cures per year. In just four more years NO MORE NIGGER SHIT-STINK, EVER, 100% GUARANTEED!

THAT'S THE PERMANENT FIX.

AMERICA LIBERATED ONCE AND FOR ALL FROM NIGGER OLFACTORY OPPRESSION.

The Answer to Niggers...

VNN Media

Old February 17th, 2013 #2
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Just the thought of niggers make me want to barf,
not just because niggers smell;
like a old New Jersey fishing wharf

but mainly because of how they act,
and all the goddamn useless shit that they attract

how they look disgust me;
just by their very sight,
makes me want to attack them first;
before they can start the fight

The stench of a nigger is probably the least of all,
of it's problematic shit,
cause the list of things that are so wrong with these infected animals,
just makes me want to spit

Last edited by SUNOFSPARTA; February 17th, 2013 at 05:11 PM.

Old February 17th, 2013 #3
Pat Bateman

Bump fo' Apocrine Americans.

Old February 17th, 2013 #5
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Clint's wife is part nigger.

Dina_Eastwood Dina_Eastwood

Old February 17th, 2013 #6
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA View Post
Clint's wife is part nigger.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dina_Eastwood
Quote:
Her father, who was adopted by a Puerto Rican American/Portuguese American family named Ruiz,[2][3] was of Native Hawaiian, African American, and Japanese American descent; and her mother is of Irish, English, and German descent.[2][3][4]
Christ. That's Amerikwa for you.

Old February 18th, 2013 #7
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Some of them don't wash their hair for months on end.

Old February 18th, 2013 #8
elbwgreez

I rank their stench and ugly bodies last on the reasons I hate niggers. Their skin is actually transparent - they are just full of shit.

Old February 18th, 2013 #9
John from Canada
Banned

All humans are offended by the smell and appearance of other races. Nigger smell is offensive, because niggers are dangerous. It's instinct.

Dogs and horses stink too. But this smell doesn't bother most people because these are animals who improve our lives.

Poor hygeine is another matter. I never leave the house without first taking a shower. To me it's about respect. Smelling bad is disrespectful to myself, and to others. In my experience, niggers often have BO. Because they don't care how their behavior affects others. They see no shame in lying, stealing, or just being dirty.

Old February 18th, 2013 #10
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Some of them don't wash their hair for months on end.
Especially the rastas. Combined with all the shit they put in there to make the dreads. They say White people smell like wet dogs is their big insult. I've never smelled anything that smelled more like wet dog, outside of an actual wet dog, than negroid "hair." Natural or weaves.

Old February 18th, 2013 #11
Stan

Why Do Niggers Stink? So blind People can hate them too !

Old February 18th, 2013 #12
Michael Cross

Would a nigger by any other name have less stink? Nope.

Although they would stink regardless, as shown above, I have to wonder if excessive consumption of government cheese exacerbates nigger-stench. And other dietary habits contribute as well. In the interest of scientific inquiry, lets stopped feeding niggers for a few years and see what affect it has on their odor.

Old February 18th, 2013 #13
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
Especially the rastas. Combined with all the shit they put in there to make the dreads. They say White people smell like wet dogs is their big insult. I've never smelled anything that smelled more like wet dog, outside of an actual wet dog, than negroid "hair." Natural or weaves.
I use to hear that shit all of the time in High School. So finally I asked "Why do you smell like cooking oil"? Fuck 'em.

Edit: Why do they use so much baby powder?

Old February 18th, 2013 #14
James Hawthorne

Quote:

Edit: Why do they use so much baby powder?
I think this is the answer Angel

Quote:
... not just used for babies to prevent diaper rash. This is something that you can find in the bathroom under the sink in a black household and most likely there might not even be any children in the home. Baby power is a ritually used product, that is placed on the body to absorb sweat after taking a shower/bath. The term “so fresh and so clean-clean” is usually topped off, with Baby Powder being placed on the body, usually the chest and back area, but in some cases are placed in underwear as well, for that added freshness. It also makes the skin soft.
To hide and camouflage that nigger stink

VNN Media

Old March 4th, 2013 #15
mocha

Exclamation sad

Some people would say that you guys are a bunch of ignorant, intolerant, racist assholes.

Some people would say that it is people like you who give America a bad name.

I would not say that.

I would say that it is absolutely sad and pathetic how insensitive you could be.

Odor is not a characteristic of any race. Odor is a personal characteristic.
There are plenty of Jews, Hispanics, Europeans, & Blacks who smell bad.
How often did Queen Victoria bathe?

If blacks really smelled that bad, whites would not have forced them to come to America to sweat and toil for them on plantations.

Take any two humans at random and their genomes will be 99.9% genetically similar to each other (Collins, Green, Guttmacher, & Guyer, 2003; Foster & Sharp, 2002).

Instead of hating somebody for that 0.1% of genetic difference, why not actually take the time to try to get to know them.

Regardless of color/nationality/race, we are all human.
We all have emotions, fears, dreams, families, and weaknesses.

I would hope that somewhere inside of you is the gentleman or lady that I know all people are capable of being.

But these comments only lead people to view you as racist, ignorant assholes.
It's 2013. Can we grow up, please?

Thank you.

Old May 17th, 2013 #16
Anders Hoveland

I have read that many Japanese feel that caucasians smell like lamb to them (not in a good way). Each race has a different level of body odor, apparently east asians have the least.

Middle Eastern people seem to smell like lamb to me, with a powerfully unpleasant body smell, so I can understand how these japanese people must feel.

There have been well-researched pheromone differences between males and females, it should not be surprising if similar odor differences exist between races.

Old May 17th, 2013 #17
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Hoveland View Post
I have read that many Japanese feel that caucasians smell like lamb to them (not in a good way). Each race has a different level of body odor, apparently east asians have the least.

Middle Eastern people seem to smell like lamb to me, with a powerfully unpleasant body smell, so I can understand how these japanese people must feel.

There have been well-researched pheromone differences between males and females, it should not be surprising if similar odor differences exist between races.
Yes. Middle Easterners smell like what can only be described as rotting buffalo fat. Indian subcontinent & Pakistan like decaying turnips and faecal matter. They say we smell like very sour milk.

Old September 13th, 2015 #18
CGIFetus606

Default Pink people stink like shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Why Niggers--Like President
and Mrs. Obama
and Their Daughters and Their
Black Secret Service Agents--
Smell Like Shit, and How to Cure That!

Or, how to liberate White Man from nigger olfactory oppression. The biological facts presented below are accurate. The Jonathan Swift "Modest Proposal" part is, of course, frivolous -- a farce.

After the central, dominant "jew problem," NIGGER SHIT-STINK is the next most serious affliction facing Americans today.

WHAT THE IDEAL MULTI-RACIAL STATE NEEDS IS A NIGGER THAT DON'T STINK.

To everyone with uncauterized nasal passages, the analysis below of this pervasive Amerikwan problem will be thorough and compelling. Its conclusions incontrovertible.

If you reside in Amerikwa, especially in big-city Amerikwa, you've surely had occasion to ask yourself this question a thousand times over.

WHY DO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE SHIT?

Why won't nigger shit-stink wash off?

Or, to ask the question theologically: Why would a just God make the nigger smell like a pile of shit?

The religious answer is obvious:

God wants blind people to hate niggers too.

There's also the thoroughly researched and well-known SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION for why niggers stink.

"Sweat like a nigger." "Stink like a nigger."

SCIENTIFIC BIOLOGICAL FACT: NIGGERS ARE BORN TO STINK. COMPARED TO OTHER RACES, NIGGERS GOT HUGELY OVERSIZED AND HIGHLY OVERACTIVE STINK GLANDS.

Niggers are born with "BROMHIDROSIS SYNDROME" [NIGGER SHIT-STINK] -- write down that highly descriptive scientific term and remember it -- the literal translation being "stinking sweat."

Facts and details here on this disease, the most loathsome of all hereditary diseases:
bit.ly/ZisdEu

"APOCRINE BROMHIDROSIS!"

QUOTE DESCRIBING THE CRUCIAL SCIENTIFIC BIOLOGICAL FACT ABOUT NIGGERS: "INDIVIDUALS OF AFRICAN ANCESTRY APOCRINE GLANDS ARE THE LARGEST AND MOST ACTIVE." (CAPS ADDED)

DAMMIT DOC!!! STOP IT!!! I'M GONNA' PUKE!!!

SO, BOTH RELIGION AND BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE WORKING IN TANDEM EXPLAIN THE PATHOLOGY OF NIGGER SHIT-STINK.

NOW LET'S MOVE ON TO THE OVERRIDING SOCIAL ISSUE.

(Put your Jimmy Carter hat on. Now, apply the scientific method to nigger shit-stink.)

HOW DO YOU FIX NIGGER SHIT-STINK ONCE AND FOR ALL?

THINK. WHAT TO DO, WHEN YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY NIGGER SHIT-STINK, EVERYWHERE YOU GO?

QUOTE: "Most doctors will try one or a combination of approaches in treating apocrine bromhidrosis before referring the patient to an electrologist."

QUOTE: "If all else fails, some dermatologists will try SURGICAL EXTIRPATION of the apocrine glands, in other words, COMPLETE REMOVAL OF THE APOCRINE GLANDS. This requires numerous incisions, with resulting scar tissue... ."

STOP RIGHT THERE! THAT'S IT! THAT'S THE ANSWER.

SOCIAL-ENGINEER THIS PROBLEM.

CONGRESSIONAL LEGISLATION, OR A NATIONAL REFERENDUM COULD PROVIDE THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR THE FOLLOWING REMEDY:

A MANDATORY AROMA THERAPY PERSONAL MAKEOVER PROCEDURE FOR EACH AND EVERY NIGGER IN AMERIKWA STARTING WITH NIGGERS COLIN AND CONDI, AND ENDING WITH NIGGERS OPRAH AND MICHAEL.

"SURGICAL EXTIRPATION."

"COMPLETE (SURGICAL) REMOVAL OF THE (NIGGER'S) APOCRINE GLANDS."

CUT THOSE BIG NASTY NIGGER APOCRINE SUCKERS OUT!!!

You recruit 1,000 patriotic surgeons 24/7 to cut the huge overactive stink glands out of all 35,000,000 Amerikwan niggers. You don�t let any new niggers in.

It wouldn�t take all that long. And, at the cost of triple average compensation required to motivate even the most patriotic surgeons to take on this absolutely necessary but utterly disgusting national service (think Chernobyl clean-up workers), it would still cost less than 1/1000th of the War on Iraq.

At one hour per procedure:

1,000 surgeons X 24 hours X 365 days = 8,760,000 cures per year. Voila! In just four years all 35,000,000 Amerikwan niggers are cured.

A national OLFACTORY FREEDOM DAY would be declared -- the patriotic surgeons awarded medals for heroism.

Then you provide the additional benefit of neutering or spaying each recipient of this uplifting procedure -- so niggers won't accidentally squirt out any more nigger-monkey shit-stinks. [As a collateral side benefit, this simple follow-up procedure, within the span of a single generation, would end all welfare payments, empty out all the prisons and end rape and murder in America forever.]

So, fire up the patriotic surgical assembly line once again for this second procedure.

1,000 surgeons X 24 hours X 365 days = 8,760,000 PERMANENT nigger shit-stink cures per year. In just four more years NO MORE NIGGER SHIT-STINK, EVER, 100% GUARANTEED!

THAT'S THE PERMANENT FIX.

AMERICA LIBERATED ONCE AND FOR ALL FROM NIGGER OLFACTORY OPPRESSION.

The Answer to Niggers...

Listen, fuck boy if anything that smells like "shit" is you honkeys, at least we shower everyday so shut your tramp.

Thread