VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 9th, 2018 #101
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
Unified Korean hockey team? Forgive me for not keeping up but are the northies and southies supposed to have some sort of joint athletic team this year? for all events or just some? Who decides who gets to take home a gold medal then??? How will they keep them from knocking each others head in while competing on the same team?
I believe they just inserted some North Koreans onto the South Korean team, and decided on a Unified team, just for the one event. There are figure skaters that represent North Korea, Tae Ok Ryom and Ju Sik Kim, so not all events for NK and SK are on a Unified Team, I think just Hockey.

I'm assuming the Unified Team is the entity the medal is recognized under, though that is odd.

When there are Americans paired with Canadians or Russians in skating in a pairs or ice dance event, they have to pick a country and get citizenship or they can't compete at the Olympics. They don't get to say they represent both.

As for their ability to get along, I think they are able to do so, their SK Women's Hockey team apparently sucked, so they are glad to have the NK help, Commie or not, lol.

Old February 9th, 2018 #102
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I believe they just inserted some North Koreans onto the South Korean team, and decided on a Unified team, just for the one event. There are figure skaters that represent North Korea, Tae Ok Ryom and Ju Sik Kim, so not all events for NK and SK are on a Unified Team, I think just Hockey.

I'm assuming the Unified Team is the entity the medal is recognized under, though that is odd.

When there are Americans paired with Canadians or Russians in skating in a pairs or ice dance event, they have to pick a country and get citizenship or they can't compete at the Olympics. They don't get to say they represent both.

As for their ability to get along, I think they are able to do so, their SK Women's Hockey team apparently sucked, so they are glad to have the NK help, Commie or not, lol.
I wonder how good a hockey team full of gooks are. This year the NHL players can't play in the games. I wouldn't think a gook team going up against Russia, Canada, or US would stand a chance. Total blowout.

Old May 18th, 2018 #103
Crowe

Middle aged lonely cat ladies are nastier than niggers.

I've been doing appliance installations (mostly dishwashers), and every single cat lady apartment I've been in is putrid. Like, the entire place smells like cat piss, litter boxes full of dung, on top of them all being horders with shit stacked high all over the place in random locations, etc. Cats probably shit and piss in the piles.

I don't think most of these women realize how nasty they are.

If you want to know why a lot of apartments have a no animals policy, it's to keep out the lonely cat ladies, because they're nasty and completely trash properties.

I don't like cats. Dislike cat ladies even more.

Old June 3rd, 2018 #104
Skinhead Zack

Non-Whites always make fun of me.
Communicating with them is too stressing.

I am also sick of seeing the same faces, surrounded by the gooks here in Canada.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; June 3rd, 2018 at 10:58 PM.

Old June 4th, 2018 #105
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
Non-Whites always make fun of me.
Communicating with them is too stressing.

I am also sick of seeing the same faces, surrounded by the gooks here in Canada.
It really is nice not to deal with them on a regular basis. Snarling store clerks and all similar small interactions add up to supremely irritating when it's all the time.

My favorite thing was having to get to the edge of the sidewalk for a gob of Mid Eastern dirtbags on Guadalupe in Austin regularly. Niggers try to intimidate you off the sidewalk, but even they have a limit of how far off, lol. Mid Eastern Muzzies were dead serious, you will get off or we'll bonk you. And this was a wide sidewalk, mind you.

They just want a seat at the table though, according to what we're told. Looks like they want the table, chairs, tablecloth, and your daughter if u ask me, but I'm probably just a wacky racist so what do I know.

Tags
#1, rants

Thread