VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 14th, 2013 #41
Jae Manzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I've never heard of it either.

You can either go to a person's page and using the box at the top of the left hand side, send them a tweet. This is starting a new conversation.

Or, you can click reply under a tweet of theirs (you can do this on their page or in the general Twitter stream) and this continues a conversation. But really it doesn't matter which you do. There's no new/old conversation etiquette, though using the reply to tweet is less confusing to the other person if you're responding to an old tweet.

A retweet sends someone else's tweet out to anyone who follows you and, if it contains a #hashtag, to anyone following that hashtag.

Neither can a celeb get you banned from Twitter if they don't want you following them or talking to them. What they/anyone can do is either block you, which works same as the ignore here, or they can mark your tweet "report for spam". If a tweet gets so many "reports" they look at it and you might lose your account.

This is why it's pretty pointless harassing a gang of opponents because they can simply all agree to click report and your account gets banned. Then again, it's also easy to get someone else banned, so swings and roundabouts.

They're supposed to be bringing in a new harassment button, sparked by the feminist who got the English £5 note design changed and then got upset when people had a go at her for it, but it's not in place yet, as far as I know.

One last twitter lesson - never, ever click a link in a PM that says "look what they're saying about you" or "is this you in this video". That's a phishing link that enables someone to get your password. The more followers you have, the more attractive your account is.
Haha, i think it's all messed up in his head. By the way you seem to know a lot about twitter....really informative!

Old August 14th, 2013 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Dandy View Post
Hashtags are only search terms, like keywords, remember this is a step back to text and chatroom stuff. If people are searching, for a word or a phrase it will show up in their search if you put a # in front of the term.

One big mistake the first time user will make is not knowing the difference between a subtweet and a tweet. If you tweet a celebrity and they dont follow you or dont like you you can get your account disabled. You can however subtweet anyone, even the big celebs. Click on a tweet and scroll down to enter your "sub tweet" into the box do not hit the tweet button at the top. This is the #1 mistake people make.
subtweet? i dont see that anywhere. do you mean reply?

Old August 14th, 2013 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator

great work on some of the retard responses on here.

this is a medium like and unlike other mediums. the question is how to use it politically.

Old August 16th, 2013 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator

[been tweeting like one o' them goddam nigger birds outside my window most days]

K Chamomile @kchamomile 12 Aug

#SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen because WoC arent actual women. Hell, they're barely human.
Retweeted by Alex Linder
Expand
Reply Retweeted Favorite More
Alex Linder @AlexLinder5 3h

@AgentSaffron @ScorpiusMaximus Excellent, I will use that. Now...the gold...do you have any good Hindi anti-white slurs?
View conversation

@geffbeck you want to play, dinky? i believe i'm more than amply pated to dispatch the vermicular likes of you. it's 'lowlifes.' for starter
View conversation

There's a certain type of mind that can't grasp why a man might say 'nose holes' instead of 'nostrils.' Don't be that mind!
Expand

@AgentSaffron @ScorpiusMaximus You have taken your first tiny brown footsteps down the path of enlightenment. Now...what is a chutiya?
View conversation

@ShubhamBhuyaat @ScorpiusMaximus dude, save your tiny little brown nose-pickers, i dont watch silly vids
View conversation

@geffbeck I will do that. And also sing the Star-Spangled Banner every tenth tweet. Just to keep perspective. Thanks for the good advice.
View conversation

@Prognissekongen In simpler terms, I defy anyone to deny our civilization has gone backward since (at least) the 1900s - except technically.
View conversation

@Prognissekongen No, what I said is correct. I defy him to deny it has gone backward. Throw a 'not' in there, the meaning reverses..
View conversation

@Mike_hugs No, I am literally an Emerald Tree Python. Using wireless.
View conversation

@MisterJamesMac The bible was elegantly Englished, but this is precisely analogous to dipping a turd in chocolate.
View conversation

All conservatives are respectable conservatives; the very term is redundant. Traditionalism is just another evasion.
Expand
Alex Linder @AlexLinder5 4h

There's 10,000 of them. And 100,000 of us. Can you dig it? CAN YOU DIG IT?
Expand
Alex Linder @AlexLinder5 4h

Latest letter from WN political prisoner Bill White, dated 08-11-13. http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=716
Expand
Alex Linder @AlexLinder5 5h

@ScorpiusMaximus Hey, you're funny too Ratso. But only if I read your tweets as Apu.
View conversation

Twitter and Facebook: both invented by Aryans. Only one stolen by jews!
Expand

@ScorpiusMaximus @MisterJamesMac Indian wit. On a par with Indian hygiene.
View conversation

Jews are the people of the book - yet they can't produce any first-rate writers.
Expand

Among whites, not blacks, lack of imagination is a greater problem than low intelligence.
Expand

Better genuine ignorance than public-school education. "It aint what you don't know, it's what you know that just aint so."
Expand
Alex Linder @AlexLinder5 6h

I defy any intelligent man to read any literature from the 19th century and deny our civilization has gone backward - except technically.
Expand

How did health insurance get tied to employment in the first place? Not one in 100 knows the answer.
Expand

It wasn't muslims that let muslims into the UK. Don't wait up for Nick Griffin or the EDL to acknowledge that.
Expand

Twitter was invented by Jack Dorsey, who appears to be an Irish Catholic from St. Louis. And a genius. I express my gratitude for his tool.
Expand

@MisterJamesMac @ScorpiusMaximus Some of these boscoes are right surly, eh wot? They've all the kick of a mad 'roo and most of the brains.
View conversation

@jimmyfallon @KathieLGifford Wow. Thirty really is the new eighty.
View conversation

@ScorpiusMaximus Don't you have some rat turds to go collect, or whatever it is your caste does?
View conversation

The media can be used to create a false reality. Own enough airwaves and papers, and you can make your fake world pretty plausible.
Expand

The entire thrust of leftist journalism, to be redundant, is to deny the reader particular facts and mislead him as to the general context.
Expand

Everyone teaches, but not everyone realizes what subject he's teaching.
Expand

Things contain and produce their opposites. That is what The Tang means, as I take it. The world advances by irony.
Expand

The true nature of this world is better expressed by The Tang, or whatever that oriental paisley is called, than by anything else.
Expand

Doubt made the West. Belief made the Third World.
Expand
Alex Linder @AlexLinder5 7h

The content of their character is no better than the content of their cranium.
Expand

Leftism is an extreme-minority position that controls the media because, per Twain on man's blushing, it must. Grasp this, grasp all.
Expand

Contents of their character: low-IQ impulsivity, desire for others' property, lust for men, women, kids, animals and watermelons.
Expand

@drlangtry_girl @boodleoops Your entire political position is based on incivility: anyone disagrees with feminism is a misogynist.
View conversation

Can you imagine what wonderful use Oscar Wilde would have made of the Twitter medium?
Expand

@ScorpiusMaximus I'm gonna take a wild guess and say...the ones without any Indians in them?
View conversation

@RabbiLipschitz Yeah, it's the old lawyer joke: the 99% are giving the 1% a bad name.
View conversation

@RabbiLipschitz Fact: Sierra Club in Calif opposed immigration until jew money changed its position. Why turn off the tap when you can mop?
View conversation
Alex Linder @AlexLinder5 8h

@RabbiLipschitz Hey, rabbi, fill me in: what is the name you plan to give to the jewish holiday celebrating the death of the last Aryan?
View conversation

@MichaelHill51 @KraftyWurker @SpeakerBoehner I speak without equivocating, Hill. You don't..
View conversation

@KraftyWurker Full steam from 8-15-13 forward.
View conversation

@KraftyWurker @occdissent One expects little from the catholic church. And one gets it!
View conversation

@beartowitness It doesn't matter, Ryan, because me and Jesus love you anyway. I will pray for your music to get less eclectic, more focused.
View conversation

'Hate crime' was invented by the ADL to distract attention from real crime.
Expand
Alex Linder @AlexLinder5 15h

@pattonoswalt funnier if umlauted
View conversation
Alex Linder @AlexLinder5 16h

@SamuelKikaijin @brooksbayne Their fellow jews, most of them out of New York City.
View conversation
Alex Linder @AlexLinder5 16h

Etymology of most effective propaganda term ever, jew Trotsky's 'racism.' http://penetrate.blogspot.com/2010/0...ssrs-leon.html
Expand
Alex Linder @AlexLinder5 14 Aug

@PeaceCorps How can you 'help' people too dumb to figure out how to supply themselves with fresh water?
View conversation
Alex Linder @AlexLinder5 14 Aug

ABC News did a 6-minute video report on Golden Dawn last night. http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/vide...party-19953130
View media

Old August 16th, 2013 #45
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
@ScorpiusMaximus Don't you have some rat turds to go collect, or whatever it is your caste does?
View conversation
Heh heh heh....

Are these people who follow you, or ones who responded to comments you made in hashbrown threads?

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 16th, 2013 #46
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Heh heh heh....

Are these people who follow you, or ones who responded to comments you made in hashbrown threads?
You gotta read my account and the expanded conversation to get the full flavor.

For some reason, when I was finding new people to follow, there were a whole lot of dooga indians, and apparently right-wing ones. So I'm following some of them. I just decided to have some fun with them today. I made one friend who taught me the Hindi term for fucker! A couple of them were so slow witted their jokes were - you just gotta read the expanded conversation. The best thing about twitter is you can twit nitwits. And tweet epigrams.

Old August 16th, 2013 #47
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Social networking is a great tool. I woke up a lot of old friends and family members up on facebook. I also pissed off a lot od old friends and family members, fuck 'em don't need 'em anyways.

My twitter is @McKinleybjb

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old August 16th, 2013 #48
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Here is my latest facebook account.
http://www.facebook.com/?m2w&refid=1..._comment_reply

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Old August 16th, 2013 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Here is my latest facebook account.
http://www.facebook.com/?m2w&refid=1..._comment_reply
You must have got banned 100x cuz I think i've reconfirmed you that many times.

Yeah, these are interesting. I think I prefer twitter, it loads better and is quicker. Going to build up my followers, just over 200 right now. I love the twitter format.

Old August 16th, 2013 #50
Chris Byrne

Twitter is a great tool, if you use hashtags you can somewhat get people to read stuff that they normally wouldn't. The following are some hashtags that some of you might consider using to help convert conservatives on the fence:

Most Used:

#tcot = Top Conservatives on Twitter

#tlot = Top Libertarians on Twitter

#ocra = Organized Conservative Resistance Alliance

#gop = Republican Party

#republicans

#teaparty

Highly Used:

#right = Republican Party

#sgp = Smart Girl Politics

#hhrs = Hugh Hewitt Show

#rush = Rush Limbaugh

#secede = Secede From Union of United States

#secession = Secede From Union of United States

#secedefromunion = Secede From Union of United States

Moderately Used:

#icon = Independent Conservatives

#xcot = Christian Conservatives on Twitter

#tpot = Top Patriots on Twitter

#tpp = Tea Party Patriots

#OpSLAM = Stop the Lying A** Media

#catcot = California Top Conservatives on Twitter

#hcr = Health Care Reform

#jobs

#economy

#education

#debt

#transparency = Government transparency and accountability

#statebooks = State budget and economic news

#bailout = Federal bailouts of the financial industry

#heritage = Heritage Foundation

#atr = Americans for Tax Reform

#libertarian = Libertarian ideas

#rebuild = Rebuild the Republican party

#liberty

#freedom

Used often by Conservatives with negative comments to Liberals:

#p2 = Progressives

#liberals

#obama

#freeloaders

#foodstamps

Old August 16th, 2013 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

Useful post, Chris, thank you.

Old August 16th, 2013 #52
Chris Byrne

To those somewhat afraid of their privacy on twitter I would suggest a) using a throwaway email account b) not using your real name c) use twitter only with a tor browser

Old August 17th, 2013 #53
Alex Linder
Administrator

210 followers, up from 191 a day ago (just tracking this here for my own notes)

Old August 17th, 2013 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator

I think you gain power from using your real name. I'm all in, and press as hard as I can. It has an effect. Much of the opposition's power is from bluffing and bluster. It can be cut through, but only with counter-aggression that is ribald, accurate and completely undefensive. Not just twitter, but all these things are connected - twitter, facebook, disqus, the commenting on the newspaper sites + the social media. Over time even the dullest can see, per the law I discovered, the comment-leavers are always to the right of the editors/writers/reporters. Showing the huge gap between the public and the elite/controllers. Making a joke of their use of democracy. Democracy in practical terms is the rule of a hidden elite; the rule of an elite in the name of the will of the people. Which is belied everywhere on the 'Net the mere people are allowed to respond to elite-Agenda-pushing articles, which is roughly all of them, in the mass media.

Old August 17th, 2013 #55
varg

Have 936 followers on @VNNForum twitter. I have been retweeting Alex's stuff to get him more exposure.

So far I haven't had too many problems with being kicked off, though I had the account suspended a few months ago. It was only temporary and seemed to be back in working order after 2 days. When you're suspended or banned your list of followers is hidden from you, so it must be difficult to get them back if you're banned and start a new account from scratch.

One useful tip if you follow a lot of people is to use the lists feature. You can create a private list with only users you want to read, thus filtering out the junk from your news feed.

So far my main list has the users @elderofzyklon @nationalistInfo @ViolenceAWhites @JewWatchUSA

Old August 17th, 2013 #56
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Have 936 followers on @VNNForum twitter. I have been retweeting Alex's stuff to get him more exposure.

So far I haven't had too many problems with being kicked off, though I had the account suspended a few months ago. It was only temporary and seemed to be back in working order after 2 days. When you're suspended or banned your list of followers is hidden from you, so it must be difficult to get them back if you're banned and start a new account from scratch.

One useful tip if you follow a lot of people is to use the lists feature. You can create a private list with only users you want to read, thus filtering out the junk from your news feed.

So far my main list has the users @elderofzyklon @nationalistInfo @ViolenceAWhites @JewWatchUSA
Do they erase your tweets if you're banned?

Old August 17th, 2013 #57
Jae Manzel

I've seen that VNN threads are automatically tweeted. How do yo do that?

Old August 17th, 2013 #58
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae manzel View Post
I've seen that VNN threads are automatically tweeted. How do yo do that?
Click on Twitter at the bottom of the thread in question.

--------

If you look down the left hand side of Twitter, you can see the top ten trending hashtags. These are like the headlines - the most currently talked about topics on Twitter. A lot of people just click the one they're interested in and sit and watch the scrolling tweets. It's easy to attach one of those hashtags to your own tweet to get more exposure. Then all the people waiting to see the latest football score or those busy gossiping about Pop Idol will see whatever you have to say.

I received much random hatred and many accusations of being mad when I hijacked an Eastenders (soap opera) trending hashtag to point out that the tearjerkingly portrayed muslim/christian homosexual love affair/surrogate pregnancy storyline was brainwashing us into being more accepting of gay marriage. I was right though. They made it legal a year later.

Old August 17th, 2013 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

Hey, thanks Bev, you taught me a trick. I tried this just now:

Alex Linder @AlexLinder5 23s

#ThingsLiberalsDontSay number one has to be: niggers are responsible for their own behavior. by behavior i mean failures.

Old August 17th, 2013 #60
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You must have got banned 100x cuz I think i've reconfirmed you that many times.

Yeah, these are interesting. I think I prefer twitter, it loads better and is quicker. Going to build up my followers, just over 200 right now. I love the twitter format.
The jew and their pets don't like to be called out. Thanks to them deleting my accounts so much it has helped to waken several people and got them to think that we might be onto something. It was a good thing that I didn't just say the heck with facebook after getting deleted a couple times.

Kentckyanna True News

Thread