Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2015 #1
Theodore

Default 89% Aryan

Among Ingush the Aryan type is preserved better than among any other nation.

Old July 18th, 2015 #2
Zorost

Beautiful.

Why do you think they are 89% Aryan? I don't get bent out of shape about sub-races or anything else that divides us, but it is interesting.

I would think the Ainu would be the most Aryan, although many experts don't want to classify their language as indo-european or their genetics as European. However, modern Europeans are a mix between Aryan and the tribes that were already in Europe, so those euro genetic markers might be from the initial inhabitants of Europe. Whichever, interesting stuff.

Old July 18th, 2015 #3
Theodore

What's interesting is that you can get it down to percentages now, but not in all. Finding no relation with Ainu (Japanese Ezo). Westerners who've seen Aryans have found them barbaric in their ways: Blood feuds, bride stealing and the like. WNs can find this controversial so I try to be very accurate, but like others be subject to error. I don't know enough about modern Europeans to only speculate, many roadblocks and seas/rivers to cross.

Last edited by Theodore; July 18th, 2015 at 11:31 PM.

Old July 18th, 2015 #4
Theodore

Default Amazons

Old July 18th, 2015 #5
Theodore

Koorkhar is a traditional Ingush headdress for women. A koorkhar either has one ‘horn’, which is used as a cushion under a helmet or two horns, worn during peacetime and decorated with precious stones, jewelry and embroidery.

This second picture depicts the Goddess Tooshollee wearing a koorkhar and holding a hoopoe,
the national bird of the Nakh (Noah) people in the Pre-Islamic era.

Last edited by Theodore; July 18th, 2015 at 06:32 PM.

Old July 19th, 2015 #6
Ray Allan

Very lovely ladies. Being of N. European descent, I tend to find the fairer-skinned, blue or green-eyed ones more attractive.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread