Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 15th, 2018 #21
Susan

Default Please limit comments to one or two pertinent sentences

This thread is about Atlanta metro area crime and NOTHING ELSE.

Please delete unrelated comments and limit your comments from now on to only one or two PERTINENT comments about Atlanta crime.

Unrelated, chatty posts dilute the effectiveness of this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Old May 15th, 2018 #22
Susan

Default Update on previously reported home invasion and brutal beating of two women

New details have now been released on the home invasion and brutal beating of two unidentified females in Clarkston.

Apparently, the perp had knocked on the door of the women's home asking to do yard work. After the women left for work, he broke into the home and waited for them to return home. At that time, he brutally beat the women. He left with their house keys and car.

The nigger they were looking for apparently has been cleared, and I guess they're looking for another nigger now.

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...HcjUyrtkoEQeJ/

Old May 15th, 2018 #23
Susan

Default Nigger pharmacist attacked in attempted robbery by 3 nigger females

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...89Dmd6I22G7ML/

Watch the video above as 3 nigger females attempt to rob nig pharmacist and he grabs the gun and they run out.

No one's safe with niggers running loose. Not their own kind and certainly not us.

Old May 15th, 2018 #24
Susan

Default Unidentified carjackers on the loose in two incidents

Unidentified my ass. Who do they think they're kidding when they put this shit out there? The public knows exactly who these criminals are even if we don't know their names. Carjackings, like home invasions, gang rape, knockdowns, sucker punches, beat downs, acid attacks, etc., are black criminal enterprises.

Both of these occurred in the city of Atlanta, not far apart.

One man had just returned from his father's funeral and was sitting in the driveway when he was ambushed. In both incidents, silver cars were stolen.

Couple of thoughts here: this may have been gang activity as both vehicles were the same color: "Go steal silver luxury cars"

Second thought: niggers are watching announcements in the newspapers for funerals and such, especially in upscale areas. It might not be a good idea to announce things anymore unless you can afford to hire a security guard for your home.

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...A6MzwKIQSGaqO/

Old May 15th, 2018 #25
Susan

Default Nigger kills partner in crime, on the loose

No one is safe around niggers...not even another nigger criminal.

Brejon kills Mondavious...lol

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...YrtLTEUP4OrAO/

Old May 15th, 2018 #26
Susan

Default Fulton County juvenile crime 15 times higher than national average

I read the date wrong first thinking it was a year old, but, no, it is current. I keep thinking it is 2019...I don't know why. My bad.

Of course, all the juveniles profiled are dark, as no doubt all or most of juveniles who push these stats so high. Fulton County includes the southwest part of metro Atlanta: union city, fairburn, college park, east point, and the city of Atlanta. A lot of low income, black areas.

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...1o3b084xTeGtJ/

Last edited by Susan; May 15th, 2018 at 09:23 AM. Reason: senility... lol

Old May 15th, 2018 #27
Susan

Default Nigger gets 50 years with 15 to serve for 107 dogs starving, chained

Fifteen years is good, but 20 to 30 would have really sent a message. At least he will be on probation for 35 years. Hopefully, his PO will be an animal lover.

Nigger found with over 100 chained, starving, sick dogs in woods. Many in rescue now recovering and many already adopted.

Nigger actually had the nerve to say his dogs were well cared for. Well, I guess if you're a nigger, that's your standard of care. Same with mexishits.

See: https://www.wsbradio.com/local/man-g...A1pedhkJKpGmL/

Old May 16th, 2018 #28
Jeffrey Smither

I'm from St. Louis, Missouri. Well the county, I didn't live in the city limits so I know all about nigger crimes.

These Apelanta crimes make St. Louis look fairly safe. I mean you have nigger crimes in St. Louis but nowhere near what you describe about Apelanta and the quantities of it.

Apelanta sounds like a super sized St. Louis on steroids.

Old May 16th, 2018 #29
Ray Allan

Gen. Sherman made a mistake burning down Atlanta 150 years too early.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 16th, 2018 #30
Susan

Default School brawl with...you guessed it...mob of niggers

I think this was an all jigaboo event. So, who cares who was hurt? I'm just showing how much bad black behavior there is.

See article and video: https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...VJKUwxtYNodyI/

Old May 16th, 2018 #31
Susan

Default Shootout at DeKalb county gas station

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...q3PAFBPnXrvEP/

I read the article above and still am not sure exactly what happened. The only thing I'm sure of is that the characters involved are black, and the police are trying to figure out what happened...once again.

You just know the pigs suffer from major nigger fatigue.

Old May 16th, 2018 #32
Susan

Default Nigger abducts girlfriend's three children

When I first heard about this yesterday, I assumed it was probably a nig--it is-- and I figured the children were as good as dead. Well, it has just been reported that the three children--all under age twelve--were returned this morning to their mother via Lyft. The estranged boyfriend is still on the run, and there are warrants out on him.

Don't know what race mom is--could be a White mudshark. Kids look mix of spic/nig/white? These kids are lucky, as we know, because oftentimes a disgruntled nigger takes his anger and rage out on the offspring of the girlfriend with whom he is feuding.

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/crime-...xDZ65lrggqUFL/

Old May 16th, 2018 #33
Susan

Default Second nigger teen charged in shopping center murder

I don't even know which crime this is associated with--there have been so many lately--and they all run into each other. Jesus.

Apparently, this involved niggers and no Whites were killed. But, of course, it occurred at a shopping center, so everyone nearby was at risk.

But, whatever killing this nigger was involved in, he has now been arrested. So, that's a good thing. One less "teen" on the street.

https://www.myajc.com/news/crime--la...Zf4PQ58cdH3CN/

Old May 16th, 2018 #34
Susan

Default Home invasion and robbery of spics by she or heboon

Heard about this today. Apparently, some niggers were aware that this spic kept cash at home. Don't they all? The video shows some critter--looks like a sheboon to me--coming up behind this spic in his driveway and putting a gun to his head and forcing him inside. The guy had cameras everywhere outside but none inside.

The nigger steals $2800. from the spic, and duct tapes the spic couple and leaves them taped up.

The authorities are saying they don't know what sex or race the robber is, but it looks like a sheboon to me. Apparently there was also someone in a getaway car.

https://www.wsbradio.com/video/local...zBAWI91O250rK/

Old May 16th, 2018 #35
Joe from OH

jewsign

When I was in apelanta two years ago, what I saw downtown late at night was beyond the pale. Nagers roaming everywhere. Street Niggas yelling and screaming and playing music at deafening levels. The little parks that we walked near from the Varsity near the highway to the Marriott were obviously unsafe to go into.

I remember one particularly primitive Ape without a shirt. Several deviations beyond crazy that thing was. All this is out in the open and obviously condoned by the Monkeys who run the city. Unless the great Revolution happens, Atlanta, like most major cities, will essentially become uninhabitable for whites.

Thanks Jews!

Old May 16th, 2018 #36
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
When I was in apelanta two years ago, what I saw downtown late at night was beyond the pale. Nagers roaming everywhere. Street Niggas yelling and screaming and playing music at deafening levels. The little parks that we walked near from the Varsity near the highway to the Marriott were obviously unsafe to go into.

I remember one particularly primitive Ape without a shirt. Several deviations beyond crazy that thing was. All this is out in the open and obviously condoned by the Monkeys who run the city. Unless the great Revolution happens, Atlanta, like most major cities, will essentially become uninhabitable for whites.

Thanks Jews!
Wow. Downtown St. Louis has bums and niggers roaming around but rarely anything that you just described. I've never seen it that bad downtown St. Louis at night. You have the usual shootings and occasional car jackings and niggers roaming around but not like that.

Old May 16th, 2018 #37
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Wow. Downtown St. Louis has bums and niggers roaming around but rarely anything that you just described. I've never seen it that bad downtown St. Louis at night. You have the usual shootings and occasional car jackings and niggers roaming around but not like that.
It was a fucking zoo. Literally. Right in the heart of the high rent district. Planet of the Apes.

Oh. The Varsity is an overrated greasy spoon staffed with yard apes. A fake tourist spot.

Old May 16th, 2018 #38
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
It was a fucking zoo. Literally. Right in the heart of the high rent district. Planet of the Apes.

Oh. The Varsity is an overrated greasy spoon staffed with yard apes. A fake tourist spot.
Yea, I saw that on TV before. Who the fuck would want to eat there? Did you eat there or walk out when you saw it full of muds?

Old May 16th, 2018 #39
Susan

Default Nigger murder suspect gets arrested at police station

Dumbass nigger goes to police station to try to get his passport and cell phone back from where he dropped them at a crime scene and gets arrested for murder.

The murder occurred in Lithonia and the nigger is from DeKalb County.
https://www.wsbradio.com/news/nation...uPxMOFYF16FUJ/

Old May 17th, 2018 #40
Susan

Default 19 year old shot multiple times at gas station in south Fulton

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/breaki...94N3LNzHLoU8J/

No ID on anyone yet--shooter or victim--but my guess is it's niggers all the way around. South Fulton is low income niggerville.

I'll watch for followups and give details as necessary.

Things are already heating up--nigger/violencewise--with all indications it's gonna be a busy summer for the pigs.

This morning there were so many stories about niggers and crime, I lost count. Mindnumbing. It'll take me a while to track them down but I'll have them up asap.

You all wonder why I listen to wsbradio? It's because it keeps my hate focused.

Thread