VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 4th, 2009 #1
edenlink

Default Ashkenazi Jews are White!

http://www.israelforum.com/board/sho...=1%3Cbr%20/%3E

Quote:
http://www.geocities.com/racial_myths/jews.html

We all know that Nazis believe this myth wholeheartedly, and will continue to believe it, but what’s disconcerting is that more and more Jews are beginning to accept it as well, inadvertently supporting the unscientific racial theories of the Nazis, rather than refuting them as I’m sure every Jew and other liberal would want to do. The reason for this newfound need of Jews to be considered non-white is in part rooted in the social benefits that come with minority (i.e. colored) status in our rampant victim culture, but perhaps more in the identity politics of the day.

The Jews are in fact white by every anthropological definition of the word. The ancient Hebrews were a Mediterranean people, probably originally from the Arabian Peninsula, and therefore belonged to the Caucasian racial group. I know, I know, what white supremacists really mean when they say that Jews are "non-white" is that they’re non-"Aryan" or non-European, that is, not Nordic and Alpine in physical appearance, but that’s wrong too. The very fact that Hitler had to identify them with gold Stars of David so he could tell them apart from his "Aryan Supermen" attests to this. While it’s true that Sephardic (Middle-Eastern and North African) Jews are typically very Mediterranean, Ashkenazi (European, especially Eastern) Jews are for the most part Alpine and Alpine-Mediterranean, often exhibiting various Nordic traits. This is due to the absorption of much Indo-European ancestry into the Hebrew populations that settled there, or even possibly to the conversion of native European populations to Judaism.

In his article "Who Are the Jews?" (Natural History, November 1993), Jared Diamond is quick to downplay the European admixture among Ashkenazi Jews and discredit the theory that the Ashkenazim are descended largely from non-Semitic Central Asian Khazars who converted to Judaism in the 8th centurey (which has neither been proven nor disproven genetically), all in an effort to portray Jews as somehow "purely Israelite". He focuses on mtDNA and Y chromosome research that has shown all modern ethnically Jewish populations (save for the non-ethnically Jewish Ethiopian Jews) to be very closely related and to have ties with the ancient Hebrews of the Middle East. This is certainly true (and expected), but it can't be used—as it has been by both Jews and neo-Nazis—to prove that Jews aren't European. European gentiles also cluster genetically with Near Easterners, precisely because both groups are Caucasoid (and many, such as Southern Europeans, Eastern Europeans and certain populations of Britain, possess specific genetic patterns found among Near Eastern peoples, reflecting historical migrations of Phoenicians, Moors, Turks, etc.). This only indicates the presence of Mediterranean ancestry, as the Mediterranean type originated in the Near East. Neolithic farmers from the Fertile Crescent brought agriculture to Europe and are said to reflect up to 20% of European genetic heritage.

While previous studies of Y chromosome polymorphisms showed a small European contribution to the Jewish gene pool, Nebel et al. discovered that Eu 19 chromosomes common to Eastern European populations (54%-60%) were found at a rate of 12.7% among Eastern European Jews, conlcuding that "Kurdish and Sephardic Jews were indistinguishable from one another, whereas both differed slightly, yet significantly, from Ashkenazi Jews" (Am J Hum Genet, 2001). This isn't yet definitive or quantitative genetic evidence of the European influence among Jews, but coupled with historical, anthropological and phenotypic data, it certainly suggests a relatively high degree of admixture. Hopefully, though, such studies will lead to more inquiry on the matter that will help wade through the political propaganda involved.

Another argument, again made by Jews and neo-Nazis alike, is that Jews' genetic closeness and distinctness from surrounding non-Jews proves that they constitute a unique and separate race. But this can easily be accounted for by genetic drift in a small, isolated population. And Jews are by no means the only group to which this phenomenon has occurred. Icelanders, though a mix of Celtic and Scandinavian peoples, are genetically isolated from the rest of Europe, but no one would consider them non-white or even any different from Swedes, Danes and Irishmen. Sardinians, Cretans and Basques are other examples of populations composed of various Caucasoid subracial elements who are phenotypically identical to their surrounding populations, though genetically isolated from them.

It’s unfortunate that the tales spun about Jews by Nazis for political reasons are now being mirrored by similar politically-motivated tales coming from the Jews themselves. However, it’s difficult to convince any rational individual, especially in light of the folly of Nazism, that a group of people that resembles the majority, dominates in fields such as law, medicine, business and media, and is on the whole quite wealthy qualifies as an oppressed racial minority.

Old March 4th, 2009 #2
brutus

jews are not White.

Every jew has a genetic marker that differentiates them from Caucasians. This is a fact and to their credit the Nazis were able to discern this without the aid of modern DNA testing.

Old March 4th, 2009 #3
Tom English
Not A Race Traitor

Cool

Constanin,

Jews are Caucasian - I don't think this is disputed. On the same token, Arabs and other Semites are Caucasian (this is where the author of "racial myths" makes an error, white is not an anthropological term; Caucasian is).

Are you prepared to accept Arabs on the same racial basis? I agree that the definition of white is sometimes a bit tenuous around here and other racial forums.

They do not, however, cluster with Europeans. It just means that Jews are closer to us than say Africans or Mongoloids.

To me, white is a geographic and historical term. Jews aren't white to me because they have desired to avoid mixing with Europeans (true, Jews tend to have European admixture, but you and I are both keenly aware of the fact that Jews resist intermarriage to a large degree) and retain their own ethnic and cultural identity independent of ours.

So how can you say they are part of the same racial or cultural group with knowledge of these facts?

If Jews wanted to assimilate into the European/White race, they would have. They chose not to. The resistance for this is among Jews, not us. The few of us who oppose it is nothing in comparison to the resistance among the Jews themselves.

So go preach to them. What can we racists who have such little power do to prevent that from happening right now if that is what they wanted?

Jews do not cluster with other Europeans.

I'm not particularly a fan of "Racial Myths" or Arthur Kemp, however Arthur Kemp has answered him - http://www.white-history.com/refuting_rm/2.html. Come to your own conclusions, people.

Old March 4th, 2009 #4
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Opposing Views ...

Old March 4th, 2009 #5
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Cohnstaintinkle,

Have you ever considered converting to Hebraism?

Old March 8th, 2009 #6
edenlink

Since most Jews in Israel are Ashkenazim, one can logically conclude that Israel is a White nation. Why then do most White nationalists condemn their White brothers and sisters in Israel? They act like Cain against Abel! This fratricidal madness must stop! After all, Hitler has been dead for over 60 years. Let us not revive this anti-White monster. King David had red hair. The Jews fought valiantly in the Red Army against the Nazi oppressor and exterminator. Jewish soldiers in the Red Army disproportionally earned the decoration "Hero of the Soviet Union." About 150 Jews received this award. The Jews ranked fifth among the nationalities that received the award. They excelled in the struggle for the liberation of Holy Europe!

Old March 8th, 2009 #7
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I have no idea what the Ashkenazim are. Probably no one knows. It is likely that they are not the people mentioned in the old Jew books. Frankly, I don't care. Whatever they are, they are twisted evil freaks.

I do know this: They are not us. I also know that the earth will live in perpetual hell until the Ashkenazim and all other flavors of Jew are permanently removed from existence.

Mike

Old March 8th, 2009 #8
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by edenlink View Post
Since most Jews in Israel are Ashkenazim, one can logically conclude that Israel is a White nation. Why then do most White nationalists condemn their White brothers and sisters in Israel? They act like Cain against Abel! This fratricidal madness must stop! After all, Hitler has been dead for over 60 years. Let us not revive this anti-White monster. King David had red hair. The Jews fought valiantly in the Red Army against the Nazi oppressor and exterminator. Jewish soldiers in the Red Army disproportionally earned the decoration "Hero of the Soviet Union." About 150 Jews received this award. The Jews ranked fifth among the nationalities that received the award. They excelled in the struggle for the liberation of Holy Europe!
Isn't this par for the course with this douche bag? Comes to the forum, makes all kinds of ridiculous claims designed to piss people off then laughs about it and leaves.

I'm not understanding the purpose of it other than he must be easily amused.

Old March 8th, 2009 #9
EireannGoddess

Quote:
King David had red hair.
Yes, the jews who made up/stole a desert god surely would not have, in their wanderings, come across a fairer people and envied them, thereby giving to one of their self-proclaimed great kings a physical attribute he did not actually possess. jews are born liars, so we have no way of knowing whether or not one of their kings was ginger haired.

Quote:
Jewish soldiers in the Red Army disproportionally earned the decoration "Hero of the Soviet Union." About 150 Jews received this award. The Jews ranked fifth among the nationalities that received the award.
And yet the jews have the nerve to bitch about an alleged holocaust or mass murder.

Quote:
They excelled in the struggle for the liberation of Holy Europe!
I assure you with confidence, edenlink, the jews despise Holy Europa, all that She represents and was in no need of "liberation" by jews.

"Holy Europe" is now in need of being liberated from jews, America too. But, you already know this.

Quote:
Since most Jews in Israel are Ashkenazim, one can logically conclude that Israel is a White nation.
You have no idea what you're talking about, I've logically concluded that. israel leeching off White Nations in order to exist, does not make it a White Nation.

You certainly don't have a clue as to what the Ashkenazim are either or else you would not have made this statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B

Isn't this par for the course with this douche bag? Comes to the forum, makes all kinds of ridiculous claims designed to piss people off then laughs about it and leaves.

I'm not understanding the purpose of it other than he must be easily amused.
An easily amused child, to the point of retardation. At least this one has the common sense to leave, unlike others of it's ilk

Last edited by EireannGoddess; March 8th, 2009 at 12:25 PM.

Old March 8th, 2009 #10
psychologicalshock
Banned

Eden, are you Jewish yourself? Then what are you doing in Russia? Get out before I send you to Israel in 6 separate bags.

Old March 8th, 2009 #11
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
I am guessing the genetics article cited is Oppenheim (et al)'s 2001 study?

If it is then the author's citations are (deliberately) misleading, because the consensus in the field as far as I understand it is that jews are more closely related to each other and the Arabs than Europeans. The closest European population the Ashkenazim are related to, as I recall, is the modern Greeks and that is because there is a considerable amount of jewish admixture in Greek population genetics (largely due to the Ottoman Empire) since for example Salonika was one of (if not) the most jewish cities in the world for a very long time.

Incidentally if the jews are 'White' then so by the same logic are the Arabs around them. So why aren't you out in the Israeli settlements telling the settlers that Arabs are 'White just like them': ho hum?

I've also never seen any actual evidence that King David had red hair. The OT isn't evidence that David had red hair either (since the OT is at best folklore).

Oh and I have a rallying cry for 'IsraelForum.com': Hep-Hep Judensau!

Last edited by Karl Radl; March 8th, 2009 at 12:43 PM.

Old March 8th, 2009 #12
Tom English
Not A Race Traitor

Quote:
Constantin, did you bother to read anything I wrote? You're free to have your own opinions and I can respect that, but at least address what I said in response to your original post if you want to be taken seriously.

What it boils down to - Jews do not view themselves as white. Until this basic fact changes, we are not brothers and Jews will remain Caucasian rather than white.

There is nothing stopping the Jews from interrmarrying with Europeans other than the Jews themselves. Antisemites are far outnumbered and have little power in this regard.

Old March 8th, 2009 #13
Tom English
Not A Race Traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Eden, are you Jewish yourself? Then what are you doing in Russia? Get out before I send you to Israel in 6 separate bags.
He (Constantin von Hoffmeister) is a self-hating German. I believe he has a picture on his website. He's into "National Bolshevism" non-sense.

He isn't particularly bright but what can you do? I've argued with smarter antis than him. You should see his poetry. LOL.

Old March 9th, 2009 #14
edenlink

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Eden, are you Jewish yourself?
No, I am not.

Old March 9th, 2009 #15
edenlink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom English View Post
What it boils down to - Jews do not view themselves as white.

Quote:
The statistical portrait of American Jews, however, shows that those who are “Jews by religion” overwhelmingly categorize themselves as “white” and “non-Hispanic.” While it is true that the trends are changing as a result of intermarriage, adoption and conversion, nonetheless the proportion of non-whites and Hispanics among the adult population that is “Jews by religion” remains under 10%.
Quote:
So “Jewish” — a category that became completely “white” in the American racial categorization — is beginning to broaden to include a wider range of racial and ethnic options, among other characteristics. The contours of American Jewishness are changing. Will the collective tent be big enough to include us all in our many colors and other combinations?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom English View Post
There is nothing stopping the Jews from interrmarrying with Europeans other than the Jews themselves.
The majority of Jews in the US marry non-Jews.

Quote:
The percentage of Jews marrying non-Jews in the United States has risen from about 6% in 1960 to more than 60% in the 1990s.
from: http://www.aish.com/shmooze/intermar...h_identity.asp

Quote:
The rate of intermarriage is high these days. More than 50% of the Jews in the United States who got married in the past decade married out of their faith. 700,000 Jewish kids are being raised in other religions.

Old March 9th, 2009 #16
Tom English
Not A Race Traitor

Constantin -

I am sure that Jews put down 'white' on their job applications and such (what else would be more appropriate?), but please refer to my definition of white. A jew who call himself white but retains a distinct Jewish cultural identity that resists assimilation and intermarriage isn't white to me.

Quote:
The majority of Jews in the US marry non-Jews.
I am aware of the high rate of intermarriage between Jews and non-Jews, however do note that even if the 60% number is accurate (I've seen lower numbers given and I think Jews have a tendency to overstate their case to make it seem they are in imminent danger), that still indicates a big resistance to intermarriage among Jews, that is, it indicates 40% of Jews either specifically seek out JEWISH partners or live in some kind of cultural isolation in which they are more likely to marry a fellow Jew. Hence my original point still stands.

Also note that in many of these intermarriages the partner has to convert to Judaism and becomes for practical purposes a Jew. The identity of being a Jew doesn't go away by mere intermarriage.

I personally do not think marriage with Jews, from a biological standpoint, is "bad" for the gene pool. They are racially similar (though distinct enough to have their own cluster, as I have pointed out) to us and Jews are such a low number as compared with the white population that hardly any perceivable difference would be seen in the offspring if all Jews were to marry whites in one generation.

At the very least, marrying a Jew would probably be no worse than a Greek or Southern Italian, at least in my mind, as far as genetics go. It isn't my argument that Jews shouldn't marry whites because it is not the whites who stand to lose from that - I just find it odd that you are preaching to us about this when we have absolutely no control over this (beyond complaining on forums), just as much as we are powerless to stop the coal burning white women (which I think is a more critical issue).

What say you about Arabs and N. Africans?

If you think Jews and whites are or should be one and the same, you should preach to those more traditional Jews who resist assimilation and resist intermarriage.

edit:

I would also like to note that if Jews were not hypocrites on the issue of race and did not constantly and consistently try to undermine the interests of Europe and whites, we wouldn't be having this argument. We oppose Jews because they oppose us and want to see the genocide of Europeans.

When Jews turn their middle-eastern territorial and racial squabbles with the rest of the mid-eastern population into a global issue and demand that we send thousands of White men and women to their deaths and put us in danger of retaliation around the world, of course we are going to heap scorn on the Jews.

How can we be friends and allies of such a miserable lot of people? I wouldn't give two shits about Jews and Israel if they were merely a minority that minded their own business and left their territorial ambitions to themselves. But they don't and that is why we oppose them.

Old March 9th, 2009 #17
cygnet

Default Constantin is very intelligent.

He refuses to talk to me ever since I called him a "zio-symp". So I am not defending his position at all. However, I have met him in person and can tell you that he is, in fact, very bright. Bill White called Constantin stupid, and I told him that it wasn't so.

Old March 9th, 2009 #18
Tom English
Not A Race Traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cygnet View Post
He refuses to talk to me ever since I called him a "zio-symp". So I am not defending his position at all. However, I have met him in person and can tell you that he is, in fact, very bright. Bill White called Constantin stupid, and I told him that it wasn't so.
Being a smooth talker does not make one intelligent.

Old March 10th, 2009 #19
Curtis Stone

All talk about Jewish looks is just gibberish. No scientist will ever post a field guide to the Jews. But if Jews are whites and look just like Germans, a known fair-haired, blue eyed race, then why was there a Jewish campaign against "Aryan Jesus", back in the 50s and 60s, and even now? They insisted the Catholics start making Jesus look "Jewish" with brown hair, brown eyes and a big nose, and even brown skin. Joseph and Mary now were shown with black hair. In fact, "the Jews" were a black haired, beady brown eyed people, with huge noses and they were much shorter than Nordics. If they have Nordic features in the modern era, it is from Nordic DNA.

The master plan is for the Europeans to become muds and the Jews in Palestine to become the nordic master race. When the white Europeans are gone, nobody will know the truth.

Old March 12th, 2009 #20
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Jews are not white, whether they be European Jews or Middle Eastern Jews.
There are huge and manifestly obvious physical differences between true Europeans and Jews.
Look at the Jew avatars in this forum to get a clue.
The Jews who look white do so because of white genetic material that has been introduced. Actresses Scarlett Johansen and Jennifer Connelly are examples of this. Real (as in 100%) Jewish women look more like Roseanne Barr, Gilda Radner and Fran Drescher.
The true Jew has characteristics such as black hair, black eyes, a big hooked nose and swarthy skin.
Jews also think very, very differently to whites.
As for your obvious love of Jews and dislike of the Third Reich, Edenlink, I think that you are in the wrong forum.
This is a place for white racialists and National Socialists.
I am a National Socialist and damned proud of it.
If you want to have a love in with the Jew bastards who murdered 66 million of your fellow Russians post 1917, who destroyed the soul of the Russian people and who plunged the Russian people into 70 years of terror, barbarism, misery and poverty then go ahead. All that you will do is show yourself to be ignorant of the history of your own land.

Tags
philosemitism

Thread