VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 15th, 2021 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Senate passes bill to make Juneteenth, day commemorating the end of slavery, a federal holiday

"The Senate on Tuesday unanimously passed a measure that would establish a federal holiday for Juneteenth, the day that marks the end of slavery in Texas.

The bill now heads to the Democratic-led House, where it is likely to be approved, although the timing remains uncertain.

Unanimous Senate passage was an anticlimactic culmination to a long effort to commemorate Juneteenth, the day that enslaved Black people in Galveston, Tex., received news on June 19, 1865, that they had been freed by the Emancipation Proclamation — more than two years after President Abraham Lincoln had signed it. "

"Johnson objected to the cost of granting federal workers an additional paid holiday, and he proposed amendments that would offset the cost by either removing Columbus Day from the list of paid federal holidays or subtracting a day from federal workers’ paid leave. "

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rtan-ntp-feeds

Old June 16th, 2021 #2
bedford

Now the question I have is how many niggers will shoot each other ever time they get together to celebrate this holiday?

Old June 16th, 2021 #3
Ray Allan

My guess is they will remove Columbus Day because he was an evil White man who enslaved and oppressed little brown Injuns.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 16th, 2021 #4
bedford

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
My guess is they will remove Columbus Day because he was an evil White man who enslaved and oppressed little brown Injuns.
Can we replace Columbus day with KKK Kill Lucius Day?

Old June 16th, 2021 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
From my article.

"Johnson objected to the cost of granting federal workers an additional paid holiday, and he proposed amendments that would offset the cost by either removing Columbus Day from the list of paid federal holidays or subtracting a day from federal workers’ paid leave."

Muh RepubliCUNT party.

Old June 16th, 2021 #6
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
Next comes: 'Kill White People And Their Families Day'.

Thanks, Jews...
So what will all these white male gun owners do when the niggers break into their houses, drink beer and watch the NBA playoffs?
As my high school wrestling coach used to say-
"Get tough or die."

Old June 17th, 2021 #7
Ole Massa

Here's how our 11 federal holidays break down
New Year’s Day- drunkenness and revelry
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day- white guilt, parades, barbecue, TNB
Washington’s Birthday- often called Presidents Day, muh flag, generally forgetten
Memorial Day- barbecue and fireworks, muh flag
Juneteenth- more white guilt, parades, fireworks, TNB
Independence Day- barbecue and fireworks, muh flag, lazily called the 4th of July
Labor Day- barbecue and fireworks, muh flag
Columbus Day- white guilt, barbecue, fireworks, muh flag
Veterans Day- barbecue and fireworks, muh flag
Thanksgiving Day- white guilt, gluttony
Christmas Day- Christian guilt, greed, gluttony

Old June 17th, 2021 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
From my article.

"Johnson objected to the cost of granting federal workers an additional paid holiday, and he proposed amendments that would offset the cost by either removing Columbus Day from the list of paid federal holidays or subtracting a day from federal workers’ paid leave."

Muh RepubliCUNT party.

Columbus Day - The Sopranos HD
Republicunts. Floriduh is full of them down here. We got cunts like Rick the Slimeball Scott and Little Marco Rubio.

Old June 17th, 2021 #9
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

It's official now. Gov't offices closed tomorrow since this new nigger day is on the weekend.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	153180571_443525253528291_6564412823570236680_n (2).jpg
Views:	3
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	11263  

Last edited by odin; June 17th, 2021 at 07:09 PM.

Old June 17th, 2021 #10
Kosher Clown

Old June 17th, 2021 #11
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking trash the capitol for the Captain

Quote:
From my article.

Muh RepubliCUNT party.

Columbus Day - The Sopranos HD
Gladiatrix you are a guinea, what do you really think of this shit ...my late wife would have had quite a bit to say about the 'woke' possibly removing Columbus Day. And she would have wanted me to do something about it for her.

If the protests got going again I'd happily spend another few months in the federal lockup for smashing a window to get into the Capitol to trash it, whatever that the one/six shit was instigated by undercover FBI. The feds are assholes, I got the opportunity to beat the shit out of a couple few douchebags in there that I never could have gotten near on the street.

I think even the mention of 'removing' Columbus Day as an American holiday by the fedgov is an affront to Italians everywhere ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; June 17th, 2021 at 09:56 PM.

Old June 17th, 2021 #12
Joe from OH

The Jew A$$ Oy Veh worships niggers.

Fucking Pathetic Itz

Old June 17th, 2021 #13
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Gladiatrix you are a guinea, what do you really think of this shit ...my late wife would have had quite a bit to say about the 'woke' possibly removing Columbus Day. And she would have wanted me to do something about it for her.

If the protests got going again I'd happily spend another few months in the federal lockup for smashing a window to get into the Capitol to trash it, whatever that the one/six shit was instigated by undercover FBI. The feds are assholes, I got the opportunity to beat the shit out of a couple few douchebags in there that I never could have gotten near on the street.

I think even the mention of 'removing' Columbus Day as an American holiday by the fedgov is an affront to Italians everywhere ...
Go fuck your mother again. Bull shit sob stories. A wife, my arse. Eat my arse. A mind like a mitten and a mouth like a highland bog.

Old June 17th, 2021 #14
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking oh my gawd

Quote:
Go fuck your mother again. Bull shit sob stories. A wife, my arse. Eat my arse. A mind like a mitten and a mouth like a highland bog.
Itz "A mind like a midden" not mitten my precious, midden being a landfill

My wife again? You should cut down on the drugs, you are borderline incoherent.

Tata, talk later eh ...

Old June 17th, 2021 #15
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Itz "A mind like a midden" not mitten my precious, midden being a landfill

My wife again? You should cut down on the drugs, you are borderline incoherent.

Tata, talk later eh ...
Lots of laughs. As if you had a "wife" after sending me numerous muh dik messages before I blocked your incel ass.

And you tried to claim I was saying shit about Stewart and Alex Him behind your backs. The latter I barely know, you faggot.

Old June 18th, 2021 #16
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking incel ...me?

Quote:
Lots of laughs. As if you had a "wife" after sending me numerous muh dik messages before I blocked your incel ass.

And you tried to claim I was saying shit about Stewart and Alex Him behind your backs. The latter I barely know, you faggot.
Numerous messages? No, just one over a year ago which you didn't answer so I didn't send another one.

And I said stewy was talking smack about Alex behind his back, nothing to do with you sweety.

Again, you might want to cut down on the intoxicants you are a bit muddled on the details here.

Have fun ...

PS If you want me to PM you unblock me.

Old June 18th, 2021 #17
Ray Allan

Quote:
It certainly is. Can you imagine how enraged Italians would be if someone tried to vandalize or remove his statue in Genoa?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 18th, 2021 #18
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
It certainly is. Can you imagine how enraged Italians would be if someone tried to vandalize or remove his statue in Genoa?

Ohhhh.. That'd be about like getting caught by the Godfather in his home, in bed with his wife! It's not going to end well!!

Old June 20th, 2021 #19
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Can you imagine how enraged Italians would be if someone tried to vandalize or remove his statue in Genoa?

That's just wishful thinking. Italians are just as "woke" and cucked as any other westerners. They would just let it happen. Maybe a couple protests here and there, for like 3 hours at the most, if that. Then it would be back to "normal" without the statue.

Old June 20th, 2021 #20
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
That's just wishful thinking. Italians are just as "woke" and cucked as any other westerners. They would just let it happen. Maybe a couple protests here and there, for like 3 hours at the most, if that. Then it would be back to "normal" without the statue.
I've never been to Genoa, but judging by it's location, it might be a liberal stronghold?! You might be right?!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ge...499!4d8.946256

Thread