Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2022 #1
bedford

Default I'm tired of dealing with stupid, incompetent niggers at businesses

It seems like whenever I deal with a nigger worker at a retail store or a bank, or other business it is a struggle to get them to do a simple job or answer a question without screwing up. Today my apartment manager wanted me to get some past bank statements for this year at my bank Wells Fargo to verify my income. I have a savings account and I told her I closed my checking account in May so she wanted verification of that.
So I go to the Wells Fargo branch in my town.
There is this tall, gay nigger clerk there with dreads and glasses. I made it easy for him. I wrote down exactly what I needed, which was the last 6 months of my savings account statements and a statement that my checking account was closed with the date. I gave him both account numbers.
So when I get back to see my apartment manager who told me she needed all this info by the end of the day
there was no statement regarding the closed checking account. So the nigger clerk at the bank couldn't follow the simple instructions I wrote down and now I have to go back there tomorrow morning.
Whenever I go to the electronics department at either Target or Walmart and there is a nigger clerk at the counter he or she will screw up something simple.
I went to the Target electronics department not long ago asked the nigger male clerk if the store had speaker wire.
He says no. Then I went to the back part of the department and saw two shelves with speaker wire.
I was going to visit the customer service desk and report this guy's mistake but there were ten people in line at the time so I just left the store.
Recently I went to the Walmart electronics department and there was a nigger male clerk at the counter.
I asked him where I could find a replacement battery for my cordless phone. He says that batteries are in the front of the store near the checkout aisles.
So I walked to the back of the electronics department and saw a whole shelf for cordless phones and batteries that somehow this dindu was not aware of.
Another time I went to this same Walmart electronics department and this time there was a dense sheboon clerk.
I was debating whether to buy a laptop or a chromebook computer. So I asked the sheboon if she could tell me what the differences are between the two.
She didn't have a clue. Ahowntknow?
She could have looked up some info online or looked for a brochure or asked a coworker. But she didn't care.
Then I decided to buy the chromebook so I asked her what connecting cable I need to buy to connect it to my modem at home. She didn't know. Then she gave me a bag for the box which was way to small and she didn't have any other bags although she could have made some effort to go find one. Then she forgets to put a receipt in the bag. So I walk up to the front exit and realize there is no receipt and had to go all the way back and get one or else be suspected of shoplifting.
But this is the wonderful benefits of diversity in the workplace that we keep hearing about
Where is the quality control at these stores?
I would think there are some bean counters and micro managers at these retail stores who should be looking at employee performance. Maybe not.

Old December 8th, 2022 #2
Ray Allan

Going into places like Wal-Mart and Target certainly doesn't help. But I can sympathize. I nearly had a panic attack the last time I went into shitty Wal-Mart. It was like being in some sort of cattle auction between the crowds, noise and chaos. I can't hardly tolerate going into any retail business now due to the staggering level of stupidity, incompetence and offensive behavior of employees and customers alike. I wouldn't even walk into a grocery store if I didn't have to eat. It's all part of the White replacement and ongoing decay and collapse of society in this cuntry. I just try to keep to myself and keep my outside interaction with people to a minimum because I simply can't stand them anymore.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 9th, 2022 #3
Tony Boone

Count me in that number, Bedford.

Old December 10th, 2022 #4
bedford

I go to the Walmart in my town occasionally to buy groceries out of convenience. It is in a decent majority white neighborhood but it seems like 75 percent of the customers are muds. I went there a few days ago and there were many nigger famblies there with multiple niglets who were all running around the store screaming.
The black woman cashier seemed embarrassed that her people were acting so bad. She said like these parents need to teach their kids to act right. This is terrible.
I tried to play it off and said the young kids get overexcited when they see all the toys, candy and bright colors. But it was niglet TNB.

Old December 10th, 2022 #5
John Robertson

Look ... It's your fault. A simple 6 month class on ebonics, every couple years, due to new words being created, will keep you up to date and put you on the right path.
www.dailystormer.in

Old December 10th, 2022 #6
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Robertson View Post
Look ... It's your fault. A simple 6 month class on ebonics, every couple years, due to new words being created, will keep you up to date and put you on the right path.
Gavin Newsone, the governor of California, has just announced that all high schools in the state require students to take an ebonics class in order to graduate.

You heard it from me first.

Thread