VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 26th, 2013 #41
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
It wasn't a miscarriage, it was SIDs, but who gives a fuck?

Who really gives a fuck? Where else can you go and read jokes about DEAD BABIES?

Only on VNN.

Old July 27th, 2013 #42
M.N. Dalvez

Is that the sound of the world's smallest violin that I hear?

You weren't above trying to crack wise about my boy's misfortune (which I posted about once a year ago, which should give people an idea of what kind of person you are if they don't already know), so don't come on here, acting the victim and trying to stir up sympathy from people who don't know any better.

If you give out spite, that's what you get back - in spades.

Go back to the Bat Cave and sook to someone else.

Old July 27th, 2013 #43
M.N. Dalvez

Your own words at the Bat Cave a few hours ago:

Quote:
I won't be going there again, too many pussies.

Cut to the bone so many times by members there but when you return the favor they cry.

Wah! LOL!
So why are you still here?

Old July 27th, 2013 #44
Sam Reeves
Happy Bigot

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
I've never made light of your tragedy before now. I wasn't going to go there, but with this comment you forced my hand ...

Hey, Brenna, at least my kid has survived long enough to have a burn accident. Unlike yours, who apparently preferred never being born to being born to a filthy, trailer-dwelling, aspiring bulldyke like you.

Poor little kid probably did himself (Did it last long enough to gain a gender, or did it still have gills like a fish and beady little tadpole eyes?) a favour - if I was it, I would have done the same.

Or was the miscarriage sob-story just that, a story, and what really happened is you got hungry one night after a gallon of moonshine and decided to cook yourself up a ghetto lobster?

Don't think for a second you could ever be as spiteful as me, you bunny-boiler. You don't even come close.

Are you a nigger?

I understand that you two can't seem to play nice so if you just have to call her a bitch, cunt, whore, whatever, then fine, whatever. The only being on earth that know of that would consider saying something like that to a mother is a nigger. And not just any nigger but the kind of nigger the rest of the niggers are ashamed of. What ever you are you are also a sick twisted asshole.

Old July 27th, 2013 #45
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Dalvez started the shit.

He came on to a thread where I was just chilling and minding my own business.

Then he put his nose in things he had no business.

Come to my house, Dalves, I will cut you down like you deserve.

Old July 27th, 2013 #46
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Are you a nigger?

I understand that you two can't seem to play nice so if you just have to call her a bitch, cunt, whore, whatever, then fine, whatever. The only being on earth that know of that would consider saying something like that to a mother is a nigger. And not just any nigger but the kind of nigger the rest of the niggers are ashamed of. What ever you are you are also a sick twisted asshole.
Yes, I'm a nigger. Yo yo, where all the white wimminz and wattamellunz be at?

You dimwit. I owe this rotten bitch nothing. Nothing. No respect. No consideration. Nothing. If she wants to put out nothing but spite, spite is what she gets from me.

Are you really that fucking dumb? You think a grown woman has a free pass to make light of other people's misfortune (which, I might add, wasn't as bad as hers, but if she wants to go down that path...), but people should just ... tolerate it? Where is your brain; in your colon? Or are you one of those people who really does think women are eternal children, and should be treated as such?

Quote:
He came on to a thread where I was just chilling and minding my own business.
Where you were lashing out at others like the eternally spiteful cunt you are, representing yourself as some kind of authority about a subject that actually matters. No wonder the unfortunate who knocked you up got out while the going was good. Too bad you'll never have a chance like that again!

Old July 27th, 2013 #47
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Go tend to your family fuck-up.

LOL.

Old July 27th, 2013 #48
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Come to my house, Dalves, I will cut you down like you deserve.
I wouldn't want to get tetanus from a rusty screen door hanging off its hinges of your mobile filth palace. So, thanks, but no thanks.

Old July 27th, 2013 #49
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Go tend to your family fuck-up.
I have a family, unlike you. That's not gonna work, Brenna, but it is fun to watch you try. So keep it up, Mommy!

Old July 27th, 2013 #50
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
I have a family, unlike you. That's not gonna work, Brenna, but it is fun to watch you try. So keep it up, Mommy!
The funniest thing about you faggots is that you think you know anything about anyone.

Carry on....

Old July 27th, 2013 #51
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
I wouldn't want to get tetanus from a rusty screen door hanging off its hinges of your mobile filth palace. So, thanks, but no thanks.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am impressed.

Faggot.

Old July 27th, 2013 #52
M.N. Dalvez

Keep up the thumbs down; if you do it enough, maybe you'll get the idea that I care. Why do you think I turned off my reputation? Because that keeps me up at night?

Old July 27th, 2013 #53
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Grow a set.

Old July 27th, 2013 #54
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Keep up the thumbs down; if you do it enough, maybe you'll get the idea that I care. Why do you think I turned off my reputation? Because that keeps me up at night?
Nah. I am not what keeps you up at night.

Old July 27th, 2013 #55
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Nah. I am not what keeps you up at night.
Whatever does keep me up at night or not, you can be sure that SIDS isn't it.

Old July 27th, 2013 #56
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Whatever does keep me up at night or not, you can be sure that SIDS isn't it.
Tsk tsk.

This is why I have absolutely no sympathy for cocksuckers like you.

Dish it out, but can't take it.

Old July 27th, 2013 #57
M.N. Dalvez

What are you doing here still, mommy? Quickly! Back to the Bat Cave to ban Smoky for such insolence!

Quote:
Thursday evening, I invited you to the Creator Forum to chat with Rev. Cambeul and I. Granted, you treated me with respect, but not so with Rev. Cambeul, after I went to bed, on his own forum.

I have the transcript of what you said, most likely while drunk, and can post it here. Can you handle it? Or will you cry?

Is this why you think I'm Paddy O'Sullivan? (Hint: I'm not.)

Old July 27th, 2013 #58
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
Dish it out, but can't take it.
I have yet to see any proof that you can take it.

Old July 27th, 2013 #59
John MacMillan

Brenna, I'd like you to check out this website. It might help you out.

Old July 27th, 2013 #60
Sam Reeves
Happy Bigot

Quote:
Yes, I'm a nigger. Yo yo, where all the white wimminz and wattamellunz be at?

You dimwit. I owe this rotten bitch nothing. Nothing. No respect. No consideration. Nothing. If she wants to put out nothing but spite, spite is what she gets from me.

Are you really that fucking dumb? You think a grown woman has a free pass to make light of other people's misfortune (which, I might add, wasn't as bad as hers, but if she wants to go down that path...), but people should just ... tolerate it? Where is your brain; in your colon? Or are you one of those people who really does think women are eternal children, and should be treated as such?
Yes, I'm a feminist. Now go fetch me a bitch to fuck.

Usually when a sensible person reads something like it just kind of jumps out at them. Keep in mind that I wasn't aware that you two were chasing each other around on several different threads at he same time. Now I see that she is playing the same game. That doesn't mean that you are acting like anything but a nigger. It just means that she is acting like one too. Kinda hard to relate to either one of you right now. I can't imagine ever throwing some shit like that up in anybody's face.

Thread