VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 3 Hours Ago #14121
Serbian

Nick Griffin
@NickGriffinBU
They are, of course, not 'traitors' even in law, since the UK has not declared war on Russia. The real traitors are the political & media elites who are dragging Britain into wars in which we have no legitimate interest, and on the wrong sides at that.

But this hysteria isn't aimed at the two volunteer fighters. The real target of this 77 Brigade psyop is the entire British public. Including you. The aim is to intimidate everyone who might speak out against the warmongering, tax hikes, and conscription.

Well, they'll not fool or intimidate me! What about you?
#Russia #Palestine
#Ukraine #Israel

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old 3 Hours Ago #14122
Serbian

Minnis and his fellow mercenary Ben Stimson, 48, have been branded traitors by a former British Army commander for fighting alongside Putin's regular troops.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...in-forces.html

Old 2 Hours Ago #14123
Serbian

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺 Putin about the third world war.

1. Russia has no intention of fighting NATO;
2. Falsifications about a possible attack on Poland, the Baltic states and the Czech Republic are a way to deceive the population of these countries;
3. Russia will destroy F-16s in Ukraine in the same way as it destroys Western tanks and other equipment;
4. If F-16s are used against the Russian Armed Forces from airfields in third countries, then these airfields will become a legitimate target for the Russian Federation

Tags

Thread