VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 1st, 2021 #101
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jewish NYC council member sentenced to 3 months in prison for tax evasion

JULY 29, 2021 5:16 PM

(JTA) — Chaim Deutsch, a former New York City councilman, was sentenced to three months in prison on Thursday after pleading guilty to federal charges of tax evasion in April.

Deutsch, who represented parts of South Brooklyn that included large Orthodox Jewish communities, had refused to resign from the City Council but was expelled from the legislative body in April.

Deutsch evaded more than $82,000 in property taxes between 2013 and 2015. He operated a real estate business in addition to being a councilman.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/jewi...or-tax-evasion

Old August 3rd, 2021 #102
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
NYC: Jewish Activist-Led Hate Crimes Task Force Gets NYPD To Jail Woman Suffering From Pneumonia Over "Hate Speech"

Eric Striker Jul 31, 2021

A Staten Island woman suffering from a bout of pneumonia was arrested and held by the NYPD's "Racially and Ethnically Motivated Extremism Unit" for 12 hours, then dumped far away from home at night without her phone, money or wallet. She is accused of political crimes: posting fliers local Jewish activist groups disagree with.

According to media reports, Gina Aversano is allegedly a member of the New Jersey European Heritage Association (NJEHA), an advocacy group that seeks to inspire and empower people of European descent.

Last January, Staten Island District Attorney Michael E. McMahon announced that his office would be investigating NJEHA for posting fliers and stickers protesting against abortion, the United States' relationship to Israel, and mass immigration. All of NJEHA's activities are well within the confines of the First Amendment (their materials can be seen on Telegram here), but the Zionist group the Anti-Defamation League was able to get local law enforcement officials to pursue a criminal investigation without predicate against them anyway.

In May, McMahon's office established a State Island "Hate Crimes Task Force" run by Scott Maurer (pictured above), the CEO of the Staten Island Council of Jewish Organizations (COJO) with the specific intent of shutting down both NJEHA and unrelated pro-Palestinian activism. Neither Maurer or COJO are official law enforcement entities, yet McMahon has given them free rein to use the NYPD to silence what they perceive as political opponents.

DA McMahon claims that Aversano was posting "Swastikas" throughout Staten Island and fliers on private homes. A source in NJEHA spoke to National Justice and disputed this claim. While the Constitutional nature of New York City's ban on public displays of Swastika is in flagrant violation of the First Amendment, NJEHA does not use the symbol in its political materials nor does it post them on people's houses.

Post-Legal New York

Aversano was arrested earlier in the week by plain clothes NYPD officers.

According to a source, Aversano had been receiving harassment from the police for her alleged political activism for months prior to the arrest.

When the police showed up to get her, they refused to show her a copy of their search warrant and began indiscriminately collecting her property, including computers, cell phone and political materials. It is believed that they were previously spying on her cloud.

Aversano, who was seriously ill with sepsis from her pneumonia at the time of her arrest, is accused of engaging in illegal speech in Staten Island, yet the cops dragged her all the way to Manhattan's First Precinct. After spending half a day in a filthy jail, she was dumped at night in a dangerous part of Manhattan with no phone, no wallet, no money and no way to get home.

Help Gina Fight Back

Gina has been able to find a competent attorney who plans to fight back against the dubious charges and unconstitutional seizure of her property.

Unfortunately, she is a working class woman who was already struggling with her bills. Her legal fees will be in the thousands.

Supporters of free speech and Aversano have opened up a legal fund vetted by National Justice to battle the runaway prosecutors and anti-white activist groups seeking to bully the vulnerable woman.

If you would like to help Gina fight back, the following methods are available:

GiveSendGo

Bitcoin: bc1qflx75zkqnyuuv49vxstmu4c89790t7vdc0872q

CashApp: $J14Heart

Monero
https://national-justice.com/nyc-jew...ia-hate-speech

Old August 19th, 2021 #103
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Orthodox areas are among the fastest growing in New York and New Jersey, census data shows

BY PHILISSA CRAMER AUGUST 18, 2021 2:41 PM

(JTA) — When the federal government moved up the deadline to complete the 2020 U.S. Census to the middle of the High Holidays last year, many Orthodox Jews feared that the local community would not be fully counted.

“It’s something that’s very concerning to us as a community,” Rabbi Avi Greenstein, executive director of the Boro Park Jewish Community Council in Brooklyn, said at the time.

But if Orthodox Jews were undercounted in the census, it doesn’t show in the data, the first set of which was released last week. That release showed that Hasidic Williamsburg was the fastest-growing Assembly district in New York state, while in New Jersey, increasingly haredi Lakewood grew at the highest rate of any city in the state.

Lakewood is now the fifth-largest city in New Jersey. If its rate of growth continues — 46% in just 10 years — it could be the third biggest by the next census in 2030.
https://www.jta.org/2021/08/18/ny/or...sus-data-shows

Old October 8th, 2021 #104
Stewart Meadows

Jew York's so-called leaders keep prostrating themselves before their jewish masters.

Quote:
‘I will protect you’: At Jewish museum, NY Gov. Hochul unveils $25M for nonprofit security

BY JULIA GERGELY OCTOBER 6, 2021 5:02 PM

(JTA) — New York Gov. Kathy Hochul announced $25 million in grants to boost security at nonprofits threatened by hate crimes.

Speaking at the Museum of Jewish Heritage in Lower Manhattan Wednesday, where a Confederate flag was tied to its doors earlier this year, Hochul also announced the rollout of a new online hate-crime reporting system meant to help the state deploy resources immediately and effectively.

“You continue to wear that yarmulke every single day and I will protect you,” said Hochul. “This stops now. We’re letting people know that if they dare raise a hand to any New Yorker, they are picking a fight with 20 million others, starting with their governor.”
https://www.jta.org/2021/10/06/ny/ny...-to-nonprofits

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; October 8th, 2021 at 06:11 PM.

Old December 4th, 2021 #105
Stewart Meadows

Only a jew-lackey can become the mayor of Jew York:

Quote:
In Ghana for ‘spiritual cleansing,’ NYC Mayor-elect Eric Adams celebrates Hanukkah with Chabad

BY PHILISSA CRAMER DECEMBER 1, 2021 10:25 PM

(New York Jewish Week via JTA) — Eric Adams told reporters he planned to engage in “some spiritual cleansing” during a trip to Ghana this week. Still, the appearance of New York City’s mayor-elect at a Hanukkah party Wednesday in Accra came as a surprise.

Adams joined Rabbi Noach Majesky, a Brooklyn expat who is Chabad’s emissary in Ghana, onstage for an event to celebrate the fourth night of Hanukkah, according to a video distributed by the Orthodox movement’s headquarters.

It was at least the second Hanukkah celebration with Chabad this year for Adams, the favored mayoral candidate for much of New York’s Orthodox communities. (He has vowed to go out every night as mayor, to demonstrate that the city is thriving despite the ongoing pandemic.)

On Sunday night, he joined Chabad in Midtown Manhattan to light the menorah the movement has erected there, which it bills as the largest in the world. There, he praised Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the late rabbi who led the Chabad movement, known among his adherents as the Rebbe.
https://www.jta.org/2021/12/01/ny/in...ah-with-chabad

Old December 4th, 2021 #106
Duitsebloed

It there were any doubts I had who was actually in charge those doubts were fully removed when Obama was still in office.
Obama would come to Los Angeles every so often to do whatever slimy bullshit he was doing.
It would back up traffic and be a real pain in the ass on those days.
One of those days I was standing on a sidewalk on Santa Monica Blvd when his motorcade went by.
Lots of black suvs and a bunch of cops.

Well a couple months later I was driving down PCH heading back into the city through Malibu when traffic suddenly stopped.
After stopping and going for over an hour to go about 5 miles I get past Malibu pier to Carbon beach ( Billionaire kike beach) where I see the most cops I’ve even seen in my entire life.
Every cop Los Angeles has to offer and more.
It had to be in the thousands. It looked like an army.
CHP, L.A.P.D., L..A county sheriffs, California park rangers, lots of black unmarked cars I’m assuming were U.S. Marshals and secret service.
Cops on cops on cops with AR’s and shotguns in body armor.

They had armored vehicles with gun turrets and guys standing there with their hands on the trigger lined up in front of this one house.
I thought to myself this is about 100 times the cops I saw last time Obama was in town.
What the fuck is the deal?
What is he doing in there?
They usually warn the public when he comes to town to be ready for carmaggedon.
I had already looked on my phone at the news to see what was up and nothing.
Not a word.

So I finally get back to my place and internet search more thoroughly.
No word.

The next day I look at the news again and come to find it Benjamin Netanyahu inside the house I went by visiting some Billionaire kike.
The news story explained they had not announced his visit due to “ security concerns”.
I’ve always generally disliked jews.
I had my suspicions about them that were turning into knowledge after living in Los Angeles and working in the film biz.

I was getting more jew wise by the day but that was the day I finally realized just how powerful they really were.
That’s when I started becoming more than just a guy that didn’t like niggers,faggots and turd world invaders.
That’s when started down the road to a more true and real understanding of the Jewish menace.

Old January 8th, 2022 #107
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Eric Adams has deep ties to Brooklyn’s Orthodox Jews. Will he reach beyond them as mayor?

BY BEN SALES JANUARY 7, 2022 9:27 AM

(New York Jewish Week via JTA) — When Rabbi Yaacov Behrman surveyed the Democratic mayoral primary field last year, he knew he would support Eric Adams.

Behrman, the chairman of public safety for Community Board 9 in Crown Heights, has known Adams for years — ever since he became the neighborhood’s state senator in 2007. Since that time, Behrman has felt that Adams, a moderate Democrat and former police officer and Brooklyn borough president, has had the Jewish community’s back when it comes to combating crime and antisemitism.

When Adams won the mayoral election in November, he appointed Behrman to his 74-member clergy transition team, which included 17 rabbis.

“Eric Adams knows every Jewish leader in Brooklyn,”
Behrman told The New York Jewish Week. “If you’re talking about the Orthodox community, he knows everyone. He knows them for years. He has their cell phone numbers, he has their email addresses.”
https://www.jta.org/2022/01/07/ny/er...-them-as-mayor

Old January 10th, 2022 #108
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Janno Lieber, member of a Jewish family ‘thick with political achievement,’ nominated for top NYC transit job

BY LISA KEYS JANUARY 10, 2022 3:15 PM

(New York Jewish Week via JTA) — Janno Lieber, a member of a Jewish family described as “thick with political achievement,” was officially nominated to head the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, which runs New York City’s vast system of subways, bus lines, railroads and toll crossings.

If confirmed, he would serve as chairperson and CEO of the MTA, a position he’s held on an acting basis since July. New York Gov. Kathy Hochul announced his nomination Monday in a statement also announcing the appointment of Elizabeth Velez, president of the Velez Organization construction firm, to the MTA board.

Lieber, whose given name is John Nathan Lieber — “My parents made up nicknames for all their children that were sort of loosely based on the dead European relatives,” he told the New York Times in 2015 — joined the MTA in 2017 as chief development officer, where he oversaw strategic capital initiatives, including the expansion of the long-delayed Second Avenue Subway line on Manhattan’s East Side.

Lieber is the son of the late Charles Lieber, who served as president of the Hebrew Publishing Company and chairman of the Reconstructionist Foundation, a founding organization of what today is Reconstructing Judaism. Lieber is married to Amy Glosser, who is a current a board member as well as a past president of Brooklyn’s Hannah Senesh Community Day School.
https://www.jta.org/2022/01/10/ny/ja...yc-transit-job

Old January 24th, 2022 #109
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Sheldon Silver, powerful Jewish NYC politician brought down in corruption scandal, dies at 77

BY ANDREW SILOW-CARROLL JANUARY 24, 2022 5:52 PM

(New York Jewish Week via JTA) — Sheldon Silver, who for two decades yielded enormous power as the speaker of the New York State Assembly before being brought down by a corruption scandal, has died at 77.

An Orthodox Jew and Democrat who represented New York’s Lower East Side, Silver died at Otisville Correctional Facility in upstate New York, where he had been serving a 6 1/2-year sentence on federal corruption charges. Reports said he had been treated for cancer and recently had back surgery at a federal prison hospital in Massachusetts.

Before relinquishing the gavel in 2015, Silver was one of the most influential political leaders in the state, using the power of his office to guide legislation and stall opposition even when, for 12 years, Republican George Pataki was governor and Republicans held a majority in the state Senate.

Silver’s arrest and conviction sent shock waves through New York’s Jewish establishment, where he was well-known and generally highly regarded. Silver received an honorary degree from Yeshiva University, where he obtained his bachelor’s degree in 1965. He also was honored in the past by Jewish federations, feted by the Council of Jewish Organizations of Flatbush and was a mainstay of New York legislative missions to Israel.
https://www.jta.org/2022/01/24/ny/sh...dal-dies-at-77

Old February 13th, 2022 #110
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
As antisemitism rises in New York, local politicians share tools to fight it

BY JULIA GERGELY FEBRUARY 10, 2022 12:54 PM

(New York Jewish Week via JTA) — New York City saw nearly three times as many antisemitic hate crimes in January 2022 compared to the same period a year ago, prompting concern from local lawmakers.

City Council member Julie Menin, who represents the Upper East Side, hosted a virtual “Antisemitism Town Hall” Wednesday night that featured remarks by Sen. Charles Schumer and fellow Council member Eric Dinowitz.

The event, co-hosted by the Simon Wiesenthal Center, drew some 200 attendees and brought together politicians and representatives from Jewish organizations and the NYPD to discuss how to quell antisemitism.

The NYPD hate crimes unit reported 22 hate crimes against Jewish people so far this year, compared to eight in the same time period last year.
https://www.jta.org/2022/02/10/ny/ny...e-of-incidents

Old March 21st, 2022 #111
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Can drones make NYC safer? An Israeli company and its Brooklyn partner pitch the idea to Mayor Adams

By Jacob Henry March 18, 2022 3:15 pm

(New York Jewish Week) — An Israeli company and its Brooklyn partner want to fight crime using drones, and say they have an interested partner in New York City Mayor Eric Adams.

Israel’s Blue White Robotics and EasyAerial from Brooklyn were two of the companies featured in a recent “NY + Israel = Safer, Smarter Cities” event announcing the launch of the NYC-Israel Chamber of Commerce. Both companies said that Adams showed interest in their services at a reception for the event last Thursday at the Williamsburg Hotel.

BWR CEO Ben Alfi said that the best part of the event was the ability to have “direct discussion” with the mayor. “We talked about emerging needs to create and implement our capabilities in helping New York become a safe and secure city,” he told the New York Jewish Week.
https://www.jta.org/2022/03/18/ny/ca...to-mayor-adams

Old January 31st, 2023 #112
Stewart Meadows

Old April 1st, 2023 #113
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
A court ruling has transformed — and limited — the way New York state can regulate yeshivas

By Ben Sales March 31, 2023 4:35 pm

NEW YORK (JTA) — What should happen when a yeshiva does not teach its students the legally required amount of secular studies? And who should be held responsible: the school, or the parents who chose it?

Both of those questions were at the heart of a bombshell ruling in a New York state court last week that, if it stands, will transform how the state can regulate private schools. It also poses a challenge to advocates for increased secular education in yeshivas, who have spent years pushing the state to more strictly enforce its standards in schools.

It’s the latest major development in a years-long battle between an education department that seeks to compel secular education standards across private schools and haredi Orthodox yeshivas resisting coercion from the state.

In a trial that pitted several yeshivas and their advocates against the state’s education department, a judge in Albany ruled that the state no longer has the power to effectively force yeshivas to close for not teaching secular studies in a way that is “substantially equivalent” to education in public school. According to the ruling, state law says it’s the responsibility of parents, not schools, to ensure that children receive a “substantially equivalent” secular education.
https://www.jta.org/2023/03/31/ny/a-...ulate-yeshivas

Old October 12th, 2023 #114
Stewart Meadows

Tags
bill de blasio, jew york, jews, new york, nypd corruption

Thread