Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 15th, 2013 #1
Cora McGuire

Default More from the 'Adventures in Coalburning" files:

Oh well, at least she can serve as a warning to others after ruining her own life and the lives of her parents and children.

Quote:
A mother-of-two who is accused of murdering her husband has said she would rather die than face serving 30 years in a Dominican prison if she is convicted.
Nicola Reyes, 37, has described the horrific condition in which she has been kept for 14 months, allegedly without charge.
Even her own lawyer in the Caribbean fears she will be convicted, and her parents Micheal and Jeanette Clements claim the British Embassy and Foreign Office have failed to provide assistance.

Quote:
They have now started a petition asking for Prime Minister David Cameron to intervene.
Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, Nicola, a former holiday rep from Cardiff said: 'If I am convicted - and I truly think I will be - I will get 30 years. I will kill myself. I have worked out a way to do it.'

In one incident inside the prison dubbed Devil's Hotel she says she listened as guards beat a man to death in the cell next to hers, then watched in horror as they dragged his body out and left it in full view of the other inmates until morning.

She said: 'I saw other male prisoners chained up so high by their hands they were forced to stand on tip-toe.
'Guards would beat them with sticks until the sticks broke.'

Even though she was moved to a private prison after six weeks her health has suffered due to the appalling conditions and she complains of intestine and bladder infections which mean she cannot eat the porridge served each morning.
She also worries she might have cancer after two smear tests carried out by the prison doctor showed something was wrong.
She said: 'I share a cell with two other girls. I have the top bunk and water drips on to my bed when it rains.
'There's a bucket behind a screened off curtain for a toilet and rats the size of cats in the corridors.
'In the mornings I cry in the shower - it is the only privacy I get.'

Her time in the Devil's Hotel haunts Nicola. She received death threats and feared she would be killed after Jorge's brother said he would offer male inmates money to do it.
One night the power went out. Huddling together in the dark with the 15 other prisoners sharing her 12ft by 12ft cell, they told her that means either a breakout is happening, or a contract killing is being carried out.

In an ironic twist Nicola used to point out the prison on her tours while working for Thomas Cook, telling holidaymakers to avoid renting a car because the police would arrest you for merely witnessing an accident.
Nicola spent several hours in prison once before when she called the emergency services after she saw a drunk man knocked down.

Her parents, who moved back to Cardiff last April with her two children, Leah and Luke, have spent more than £100,000 on the case.
Nicola's mother and brother, Dean, even flew out to see her in July after they heard she was due to appear in court, but the hearing was postponed after she arrived.

Her lawyer, Eduardo Trueba, has been trying to have the case moved to another town over fears she will not get a fair trial.
He also blames the British Embassy for not helping, saying the case could have been moved with ease if they had cooperated.
A spokesman for the Foreign Office said they were aware of the arrest and had been providing consular assistance.

When Nicola first visited the stunning Caribbean isle of the Dominican Republic in 2000 she fell instantly in love with the country's white sands, palm trees and glorious sunshine. (and Black dick, apparently)
She loved it so much that just three years later she moved there along with her two children, Leah and Luke, and her parents Jeanette and Micheal.

Jorge used to visit the family to help them out with their garden and pool. (she married the pool-boy, lol)After a whirlwind romance Nicola married him in 2007 and the couple made a home for themselves in Puerto Plata.

But one night last July that was all due to change as the couple argued over money while out with friends.
Struggling to get by, Nicola became angry with Jorge when she spotted him wearing a T-shirt she didn't recognise with 'Live Life To the Best' written on the front.
She accused him of spending money on extras that they couldn't afford and a 'minor argument' happened.
Afterwards the couple drove home, Nicola in her jeep and Jorge riding beside her on his motorbike without wearing a helmet, the norm in the Dominican Republic.
After swerving to avoid a group of people Nicola says she heard a 'horrible bang' and jumped out to search of Jorge in the dark.

Police arrived at the scene, threw Jorge's body into the back of a van and told Nicola they were taking her to hospital, but actually to her to jail.
Once there she was told Jorge's family were accusing her of murder and demanded £360,000 in blood money.
Four months ago, after Nicola said she couldn't pay, Jorge's parents dropped the amount to £40,000 'compensation' but the district attorney refused the deal.
Having already spent 14 months behind bars she could now face a wait of up to two years before the case even reaches trial, and a potential 30 year sentence if convicted.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-husband.html

Old September 15th, 2013 #2
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

If she's got it all 'worked out,' she should just kill herself and quit bitching to the rest of us. She willfully opted out of our (White, generally, and British, specifically) society. She should call upon her preferred subhumans to aid her.

We respect her choice and wish her well. We're sure she'll make the right decision for her.

Old September 15th, 2013 #3
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

A fitting end to an unholy union.

Old September 15th, 2013 #4
Jae Manzel

This vile race-mixing, coalburning mudshark deserves the chaining and the beating she fears so much!

Old September 15th, 2013 #5
keifer

More from the 'Adventures in Coalburning" files:
You misspelled the word flies.

Old September 15th, 2013 #6
Randal Goode

Well, they say the lord works in mysterious ways. I'm not a Christian, but I've always liked that little saying. Several birds killed with a single stone, here.

Old September 16th, 2013 #7
Colonel Todd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
If she's got it all 'worked out,' she should just kill herself and quit bitching to the rest of us. She willfully opted out of our (White, generally, and British, specifically) society. She should call upon her preferred subhumans to aid her.

We respect her choice and wish her well. We're sure she'll make the right decision for her.
Agreed. She made her bed and now she needs to lie in it. Betrayal of Western Civilization by mixing with anti-civilization sub-humans forfeits her rights and subsequent justice bestowed upon her by our ancestors.

Old February 4th, 2014 #8
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

British mother jailed for 12 years for running over her husband on Caribbean island despite insisting the crash was an accident

What a disgusting pig. She drags her children to a third world shit whole so she can fuck her nigger buck pool cleaner. She did not give a fuck about her children, their education, or their future. A now she has likely destroyed her parents retirement as they spend money to prove she is innocent.

Last edited by Tintin; February 4th, 2014 at 04:06 PM.

Old February 4th, 2014 #9
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Holiday rep Nicole Reyes, 38, was driving home from a night out in the Dominican Republic next to coconut water salesman Jorge when her car hit his motorbike, leaving him dead.
(...)
Mrs Reyes first visited the island on holiday before taking a holiday rep job with Thomas Cook, where she met her husband, a coconut water salesman, in 2006.
Hahaha, he wasn't even a full time pool boy.

Old February 4th, 2014 #10
Karl Lueger

Getting all the tropical nigger rewards she deserves...

whens shes dead, another happy ending mud-shark.

Rambo, John J.

Old February 4th, 2014 #11
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
British mother jailed for 12 years for running over her husband on Caribbean island despite insisting the crash was an accident

What a disgusting pig. She drags her children to a third world shit whole so she can fuck her nigger buck pool cleaner. She did not give a fuck about her children, their education, or their future. A now she has likely destroyed her parents retirement as they spend money to prove she is innocent.
I wonder if her kids are niggers?

Old February 4th, 2014 #12
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
... a coconut water salesman ...
What the fuck is a "coconut water salesman"?

Is it a euphemism?

And who is he selling the shit to?

Last edited by Tintin; February 4th, 2014 at 05:42 PM.

Old February 4th, 2014 #13
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Old February 4th, 2014 #14
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Not only does she deserve her fate, but so her parents deserve theirs. They deserve to have the retirement plans destroyed. The failed miserably as parents and grandparents. How could they not stop their daughter from marrying a nigger "coconut water salesman" and having their grandchildren raised in the 3rd world by a nigger "coconut water salesman"?

Old February 4th, 2014 #15
N.B. Forrest

Suffer in Nigger Hell for 30 years, or start feeding the worms: sweet justice for that coon jizz-reeking whore.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old February 4th, 2014 #16
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
What the fuck is a "coconut water salesman"?

Is it a euphemism?

Not a very prestigious job, even by islander standards.
Quote:
And who is he selling the shit to?

Probably tourists, the natives find their own damn coconuts.

Old June 9th, 2014 #17
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

From smiling bride to gaunt prisoner: How two years behind bars in a Dominican Republic prison took its toll on the British mother jailed for killing her husband

Quote:
  • Nicole Reyes was pictured on the day she was released from prison
  • She was convicted for killing husband Jorge in Dominican Republic
  • Was sentenced to 12 years behind bars for voluntary manslaughter
  • Family in Cardiff raised £62,000 needed for her to be released on bail
  • She was freed by authorities but they didn't confiscate her passport
  • Has been reunited with her family, meeting her grandson for the first time

Old June 9th, 2014 #18
ELF

I wonder if she got aids from being the prison's gang bang bitch?

Hopefully she did, damn race traitor.

Old June 10th, 2014 #19
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

British mother is reunited with her family after spending two years behind bars in the Dominican Republic for killing her husband

Quote:
  • Nicole Reyes was convicted for killing husband Jorge in Dominican Republic
  • Was sentenced to 12 years behind bars for voluntary manslaughter
  • Family in Cardiff raised £62,000 needed for her to be released on bail
  • She was freed by authorities but they didn't confiscate her passport
  • Has been reunited with her family, meeting her grandson for the first time

Tags
coal-burner, dominican republic, nicole reyes, race mixers

Thread