. . . ?

- - -

. . what is witchcraft ?

. . does it exist . . ?

Is it a fairy-tale . . ?

Is it medieval superstition . .?

Well . .

- - -

Apparently even today what is commonly referred to as 'witchcraft' does exist . .

. . under the name 'Wicca'. .

. . what kind of historical roots does it have ?

- - -

Apparently what is commonly referred to as witchcraft is Celtic paganism.

Little explanation . .

Some insiders have claimed the following . .

The idea of witchcraft stems from the ancient druids (Celtic priests) . .

To go further into this : The druids were the priest-caste of the Celts.

Females had a high rank within Celtic society.

In fact a Celtic priestess was referred to as a 'Wicca' in Celtic society ,meaning 'wise woman' . .

. . from it , the word 'witch' is said to derive . . .

To go futher into this . .

- - -

The Celts at a time were much more numerous in Europe than later . .

In fact they had almost all of today's France , Spain , the British Isles et al . .

After the christianisation of Europe they more or less lived in diaspora . . the Romans had slaughtered a big deal of them , as had early Christians . . .

But . . the druid-religion seems to have survived . . .

Concerning medieval history . .

The church forbade 'magic' . . Under magic at that time already the practicion of 'occult rituals' could fall . . . I. e. 'unknown rituals'.

Apart from that , it was a time of superstition against redheads , which Celtic people were . . .

I suppose that's also , among other things , the reason why the equation 'redhead =must be a witch' was often made during the Middle Ages.

Well . . to go further into this . . what generally seems to be known as 'witchcraft' seems to stem from the ancient Celts ( see the similarity wicca < - - > witch , the fact that redheads were often suspected etc . .)

- - - -

What does witchcraft consist of . .?

Among insiders there have been different claims . . some claim that it's merely 'herb-science' to others that claim that there truly , at least sometimes , seems to be 'demonic worship' involved . . .

On a side note . . in Germany the word witch translates as 'Hexe' , probably an allusion to the fact that 'to cast a bad spell on someone' is called 'to hex someone' in Wiccan jargon.

- - -

To sum it up . .

Witchcraft seems to stem from the old druids . . in the Middle Ages Celts who lived in diaspora were often hostilized . . .

Last edited by ColdFire; November 30th, 2019 at 06:49 AM.

Old November 30th, 2019 #2
Sartt
Banned

Its weird how much you all have forgotten in less than 1500 years since the Catholic Pedophiles have taken over.

Old November 30th, 2019 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Its weird how much you all have forgotten in less than 1500 years since the Catholic Pedophiles have taken over.
Well Sartt, then help us regain our memory. I'm not being sarcastic, help us remember some of our forgotten lore.

Mike

Old November 30th, 2019 #4
Hugh Akston
Banned

Spooky....

Old November 30th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post

Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
Well Sartt, then help us regain our memory. I'm not being sarcastic, help us remember some of our forgotten lore.

Mike
Gotta say ,Sartt ,pretty much like me, also is a believer in extraterrestrials,ancient cultures ,esoterics et al . .

Lol , have never seen such a 'science-fiction-blackie' before though.

The thing is that there is a lot of evidence of ancient cultures visiting the earth ( see ancient lores , even cave-paintings , religious sagas et al . .) , some of them even possibly having had influence on the happenings on earth.

Concerning extraterrestrials in general . I think it would be close to megalomania to think in a cosmos consisting of millions of stars that 'man is on his own'.

Yes ,I am an esoteric as well.

I know though that stuff is not everyone's gusto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
Spooky....

. . . you think that's spooky?

Well . . . how 'bout the fact that once redheads were ,besides witches , also being said to be prone to be werewolves and vampires . . . ?

( whatever the reason for that may have been )

. . . it says so in the Malleus Maleficarum.

. . . not that I'm adherent to such theses , merely quoting history.

Last edited by ColdFire; November 30th, 2019 at 05:22 PM.

Old December 1st, 2019 #6
Hugh Akston
Banned

Old December 1st, 2019 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
. . according to some witchcraft-defectors even Halloween had its origins with the druids . . dedicated a whole thread on that here . . . https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=555856

. . on a side note . . did I mention I find your image . .

. . ?

Old December 4th, 2019 #8
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post

Mike
Very Well. First of all Your planet is run by hostile negative beings that do not care about you, along with human traitors that work with them, you are not the only intelligent being living on this planet. Werewolves, Sasquatch , Fae, Aliens , Vampires , Demons, Aliens, Angels, Mermaids, Dragons, Direwolves, Elemental, etc all exist in one way shape or form. Life does not conform to any of your scientific beliefs or religious beliefs.

https://www.trinfinity8.com/pineal-g...hic-abilities/

https://www.near-death.com/experienc...rt-monroe.html

Astronaut Gordon Cooper On Time Travel Teleportation & Human Looking Aliens Work Our Scientists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=On5Al2ZIHdc

Dr. Edgar Mitchell ★ UFO Interview 2013 Aliens Are Real And Watching Us - The Day Before

If you think that this man is not talking about aliens from other planets i will simply link you to this timestamp in the video where hes answering a question from a lady and he says " the aliens have done it "

Apollo Astronaut and the 6th Man to walk on the Moon -- Dr. Edgar Mitchell speaks about the big picture of the planet Earths emergence into a new cosmic comm.

British man who Accessed " Top Secret Nasa Computers in the 1990s " Gary Mckinnion
Gary McKinnon Interview 2015 - Why he thinks, his case was a Psy-Op (full) - Richplanet TV (2015)

Thread