VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 17th, 2022 #501
Stewart Meadows

Kanye West talks about the relationship between jews and negroes:

Quote:
Kanye West says 'the Jewish media locked me out' for claiming 'white' Louis Vuitton caused Virgil Abloh's deadly cancer as he launches into fresh anti-Semitic rant: Troubled star also says fentanyl killed George Floyd and not Minneapolis cops

By PAUL FARRELL FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 16:57 BST, 16 October 2022 | UPDATED: 19:29 BST, 16 October 2022

Kanye West continued his attacks on Jewish people by saying that 'Jewish media' blocked a recent interview while also claiming that fentanyl caused George Floyd's death in 2020.

West, 45, who still receiving major criticism for his tweet last week in which he claimed to be going 'def con 3' against Jewish people, made his new remarks during an appearance on Revolt TV's Drinks Champs podcast. The podcast is hosted by former rapper Noreaga aka N.O.R.E and DJ EFN.

West ranted in his Drinks Champs interview: 'Could you even really run this interview? Because Mav didn't run my interview. You know what I'm saying? They blocked me out. The Jewish media blocked me out. This s**t lit, right? I'm lit right? I'm lit. JP Morgan, I put $140 million in JP Morgan, and they treated me like s**t. So if JP Morgan Chase is treating me like that, how are they treating the rest of y'all?'

In other sections of the interview, West said that 'Jewish people control the black voice,' and sarcastically stated that the 'Jewish media' would cancel one of the hosts for saying: 'F**k Black Lives Matter.'

This week, JP Morgan Chase ended its relationship with West, giving him until November 21 to remove his funds from their bank. The bank has not gone into details about the termination.

On Wednesday, it was announced that West's interview on The Shop, would not air. The show's co-host, Maverick Carter said in a statement that the reason it was pulled was because West: 'used to reiterate more hate speech and extremely dangerous stereotypes.'
(...)

West spoke about being 'blocked out' by the Jewish media after his interview on The Shop was pulled earlier this week
(...)

Owens and West promoting his White Lives Matter t-shirts at his show in Paris
(...)
During the interview, West also says that: 'Jewish people have owned the black voice. Whether it's through us wearing a Ralph Lauren shirt, or it's all of us being signed to a record label, or having a Jewish manager, or being signed to a Jewish basketball team, or doing a movie on a Jewish platform like Disney.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...itton-BLM.html

Old October 18th, 2022 #502
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Kanye West launches into fresh anti-Semitic rant as he tells Chris Cuomo a 'Jewish underground media mafia' attacked his White Lives Matter stunt and always call him a rapper instead of a billionaire

By MELISSA KOENIG FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 06:54 BST, 18 October 2022 | UPDATED: 12:36 BST, 18 October 2022

Kanye West launched into a fresh anti-Semitic rant on Monday, claiming a 'Jewish underground media mafia' is ruining his career.

In an interview with Chris Cuomo at his new home on News Nation, West complained a 'mafia' of Jewish media executives attacked his White Lives Matter stunt at the Paris Fashion Week and are always calling him a rapper instead of a billionaire.

'When I wore that White Lives Matter t-shirt, the Jewish underground media mafia already started attacking me,' Ye said from the back seat of a car.

'They canceled my store, SoFi stadium shows,' he claimed.

'Right, they have the press saying on 78 outlets that when I was arguing with Pete Davidson and Trevor Noah, they called me an abuser for arguing with people about my ex-wife and my family and when I get to see my kids and when I don't.

'And they just immediately disrespect me, they keep this crazy narrative going.

'They never call me a billionaire,' he continued. 'We never talk about even one right here, Hey, tycoon, billionaire, visionary, inventor. These are never used.'

He also claimed that the 'Jewish people that I'm talking about' have a certain 'privilege' and he is now 'calling out the Jewish community as a whole.'
(...)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...itic-rant.html

Old October 18th, 2022 #503
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
A. Linder @[email protected]

you ever seen ANY white jew-critic celebrity NOT bow to the jew demand he visit their fake history museum?

yet somehow kanye west said lol no.

really makes you think

Old October 18th, 2022 #504
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Quote:
During the interview, West also says that: 'Jewish people have owned the black voice. Whether it's through us wearing a Ralph Lauren shirt, or it's all of us being signed to a record label, or having a Jewish manager, or being signed to a Jewish basketball team, or doing a movie on a Jewish platform like Disney.'
It's great that Kanye is making statements like these because there are still so many negroes out there who lump together jews and whites, as if they're the same people.

Old October 19th, 2022 #505
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Kanye West canceled? Here’s why it probably won’t happen

Analysis by Lisa Respers France, CNN
Updated 12:32 PM EDT, Mon October 17, 2022

CNN — Kanye West has had so many controversies you may have forgotten a few.

From his infamous interruption of Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards to his early embrace of former President Trump and his “Make America Great Again” agenda, the artist, designer and entrepreneur is, perhaps, best known for being a provocateur.

The latest calls to cancel West, who legally changed his name to Ye, may be the most intense yet.

After he wore and featured “White Lives Matter” (The Anti-Defamation League categorizes the phrase as a “hate slogan” used by White supremacist groups, including the Ku Klux Klan) apparel in his recent Paris fashion show, there was new outcry against West.

“Kanye’s actions are just so dangerous and irresponsible. I don’t care how great his music is, we have to stop supporting someone who uses their platform so irresponsibly,” TV host, professor and former CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill posted on social media.

Another lightning rod came earlier this week, when West’s Twitter and Instagram accounts were restricted for violating policies following posts that were criticized as antisemitic. Days later, it was announced that his episode of the YouTube series “The Shop: Uninterrupted” would not release because he used his appearance “to reiterate more hate speech and very ugly stereotypes.”
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/10/15/e...led/index.html

Old October 19th, 2022 #506
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Howard Stern: Kanye West ‘Used to Be Fun Crazy, Now He’s Like Hitler’

ALANA MASTRANGELO 19 Oct 2022

Radio shock-jock Howard Stern compared rapper and fashion mogul Kanye West to Adolf Hitler, stating, “Kanye used to be fun crazy, now he’s like Hitler.” Stern also lamented people excusing West’s anti-Semitic comments by claiming that he has “mental health” issues.

“I almost don’t want to give any energy to this Kanye West character. I don’t know much about Kanye West. I’m not big into the rap scene, but — I’m really tired of people excusing his behavior, by saying, ‘Well, he’s just mentally ill,'” Stern said during Wednesday’s episode of The Howard Stern Show.

At that point, Stern’s co-host Robin Quivers, chimed in, stating, “So was Hitler, but somebody elected him to run a country.”

“Yeah, exactly,” Stern said. “The shit that he’s spewing — I’m talking about his latest wacky, anti-Semitic rant that he seems to feel really free to spout, and a lot of media organizations are giving him attention with it.”

“And, rightly so,” Stern added. “I mean, they’re exposing him. I don’t have any problem with that, but, boy, what this guy’s into, it’s the same old stuff with the Jews, you know. Growing up Jewish, I gotta tell you, I caught so much horseshit in my life for that.”
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...s-like-hitler/

Howard Stern. "Trust me, goyim."

Old October 19th, 2022 #507
Stewart Meadows

Just one of many examples:

Quote:
Aaron Lopez (1731–1782), born Duarte Lopez, was a merchant, slave trader, and philanthropist in colonial Rhode Island. Through his varied commercial ventures, he became the wealthiest person in Newport, Rhode Island. In 1761 and 1762, Lopez unsuccessfully sued the Rhode Island colonial government for citizenship.
(...)
He belonged to a family of conversos, Portuguese Jews who had converted to Catholicism, although the family continued to practice Judaism in secret.[2]
(...)
Lopez was involved in the slave trade.[10] Historian Eli Faber determined Lopez underwrote 21 slave ships during a period in which Newport sent a total of 347 slave ships to Africa.[11] By the beginning of the American Revolution, Lopez owned or controlled 30 vessels, engaged in the European and West Indian trade and in whale fisheries.[12]

By the early 1770s, Lopez had become the wealthiest person in Newport; his tax assessment was twice that of any other resident.[13][14]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Lopez

Old October 20th, 2022 #508
Stewart Meadows

Old October 20th, 2022 #509
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Report: Mother of George Floyd’s Daughter Announces $250 Million Lawsuit against Kanye West

DAVID NG 18 Oct 2022

The mother of George Floyd’s daughter has reportedly announced a $250 million lawsuit against Kanye West, claiming the billionaire rapper and fashion mogul’s recent comments in which he seemed to attribute Floyd’s death to fentanyl and not police brutality have “retraumatized” her daughter.

Roxie Washington’s lawyers allege West’s comments constitute “harassment, misappropriation, defamation, and infliction of emotional distress,” according to a letter obtained by Yahoo Entertainment. It remains unclear how West’s remarks are defamatory since the dead cannot be defamed under the law.

“The interests of the child are priority. George Floyd’s daughter is being retraumatized by Kanye West’s comments and he’s creating an unsafe and unhealthy environment for her,” attorney Nuru Witherspoon said.

The lawsuit will reportedly also go after West’s “business partners” and “associates.”

It remains unclear if lawyers have already filed the lawsuit in court or if the announcement is a strategy to force West into a settlement.
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...st-kanye-west/

Old October 20th, 2022 #510
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
From the comment section:

Quote:
Biff Tannen • 4 hours ago
Howard Stern has morphed into the very type of person he pretended to dislike when he first started out in the business. He's as phony as Biden's presidency.
Quote:
Cpriestess • 2 hours ago
Weird isn't it? Freedom of Speech was fine when it was HIS. So, are his listeners FINALLY heariing the REAL Howard?
Quote:
ShazammII • 4 hours ago
Such a lazy, fat-headed thinker. Every enemy is “Hitler” for these morons.
Quote:
IDSgt56 • 3 hours ago
He's acting bravely, for a Leftist scumbag coward who hid in his house for the last two years. (True, by his own admission. He's that afraid of virus / germs now.)

Old October 21st, 2022 #511
Stewart Meadows

Default The Kanye effect?

It's spreading.

Quote:
Model Carmen Ortega: Evil Jews Own Media, Banks, Government

DEBORAH BRAND 20 Oct 2022

Model Carmen Ortega Baljian claimed Jews own “banks,” the “media,” control the government, and urged her 2.5 million Instagram followers to “wake up” to the “truth,” which is “antisemitic.”

Her Instagram posts came amid heavy backlash over rapper Kanye West’s antisemitic tweets.

“They own banks, they own the media, and in our politics heavy. Who’s awake yet?” Ortega wrote on Instagram.

Ortega, who also claims to be a fashion designer, shared a tweet by Candace Owens about JP Morgan Chase’s decision to end its relationship with West’s empire.

Owens, who had previously defended West, wrote she had learned that “no official reason” was given for terminating the Yeezy account.

Writing over Owen’s tweet, Ortega said on her Instagram story: “Who runs the banks? How many more times will I be right about these people?”

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-eas...ks-government/

Old October 21st, 2022 #512
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
It's great that Kanye is making statements like these because there are still so many negroes out there who lump together jews and whites, as if they're the same people.

And Aboriginal Australians look African to me...

... but they are not.

Old October 22nd, 2022 #513
Stewart Meadows

Old October 22nd, 2022 #514
Stewart Meadows

Old October 22nd, 2022 #515
Stewart Meadows

The bloodthirsty, warmongering jewish supremacist dwarf Ben Shapiroach is attacking Kanye West for talking about jewish influence in our society:

Quote:
Ben Shapiro says Kanye West is spouting anti-Semitism that resembles Nazi propaganda

“Here is the difference between anti-Semitism and naming just a person who happens to be Jewish—that you’re blaming all the Jewish people,” Shapiro said.

(October 20, 2022 / JNS) Popular conservative pundit Ben Shapiro said Wednesday that the wave of recent anti-Semitic rants by Kanye West—who now goes by “Ye”—resemble Nazi propaganda.

Responding to West’s latest remarks—in which the rapper told NewsNation’s Chris Cuomo that a “Jewish underground media mafia” is targeting him—Shapiro said that West is spouting “Der Stürmer-type anti-Semitism, and that is about as ugly as it gets, and nobody should be defending that,” referring to a Nazi-era tabloid newspaper that was intensely anti-Semitic.

In the interview with Cuomo, West also said he doesn’t believe in the term “anti-Semitic” and that today’s music industry is akin to “modern-day slavery.”

“We meet in the synagogue on Fridays. If we were out to get him, we would’ve done it already. Our space laser would’ve hit him,” Shapiro quipped regarding West’s “Jewish underground media mafia” comment.

Shapiro added that West “is obviously an unstable human being.”
https://www.jns.org/ben-shapiro-says...zi-propaganda/

Old October 28th, 2022 #516
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
UTA Head Calls for Boycott of Kanye 'Ye' West: 'We Can't Support Hate Speech, Bigotry or Anti-Semitism'

Benjamin Lindsay - Monday

United Talent Agency's co-founder and CEO Jeremy Zimmer has joined a growing list of Hollywood executives calling for a boycott of Kanye "Ye" West following his various anti-Semitic comments on social media and in interviews.

Via a memo to the UTA staff on Sunday evening with the subject line "Rise of Anti Semitism and Hate," Zimmer emphasized the need to stand against "hate speech, bigotry or anti-Semitism." The move comes after Ye's comments incited a public display of anti-Semitism across the 405 highway with banners reading, "Kanye is right about the Jews."
(...)
Zimmer's memo follows the Oct. 19 Financial Times op-ed by Endeavor's Ari Emmanuel, which similarly denounced Ye's latest comments. "Those who continue to do business with West are giving his misguided hate an audience," he wrote. "There should be no tolerance anywhere for West's anti-Semitism."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...9ed1988803a0ff

Quote:
Jeremy Zimmer is an American entertainment industry executive who co-founded and serves as the chief executive officer of United Talent Agency (UTA). (...) His family was Jewish.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Zimmer

Old October 28th, 2022 #517
Stewart Meadows

If you're a billionaire and you criticize jews - or point out their influence in media, banking and politics - you lose your billions.

Old October 29th, 2022 #518
Stewart Meadows

Old October 29th, 2022 #519
Stewart Meadows

Old October 29th, 2022 #520
Stewart Meadows

Tags
black lives matter, george floyd, george soros, jews, jon ossoff

Thread