Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 26th, 2005 #1
emac

Default New Year

New Year's day is just around the corner. We have a brand new start to get our message out. Let's make 2006 the year of the White man. Let's flood the country with The Aryan Alternative. There are some of us that are going to get together and throw papers on the same night across 3 states. We need to let our voice be heard in this coming year.

WHITE POWER

Old December 29th, 2005 #2
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by emac
New Year's day is just around the corner. We have a brand new start to get our message out. Let's make 2006 the year of the White man. Let's flood the country with The Aryan Alternative. There are some of us that are going to get together and throw papers on the same night across 3 states. We need to let our voice be heard in this coming year.

WHITE POWER
I don't know what night you're picking, but I've got 300 TAAs enroute and I'm going to distribute here in Anchorage, Alaska during MLC weekend so that people will wake up on the morning of Monday January 16th, and find the truth in their driveways. If enough people distribute nationwide on that particular weekend, it could make the national news simply due to sheer volume. :box:

Finally, thanks to TAA, racially-conscious whites for the first time have a reason to "celebrate" King day.

Thread