Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 9th, 2006 #261
Rounder

Default TAA 3-A Distributions Report !!!

700 more TAAs went out in today's mail to our distributors, as follows:

Dominica - 100 TAAs
Ironguard1940 - 300 TAAs
Mechanic - 200 TAAs
Rattlehead - 100 TAAs

Do a good job fellows, and pronto. Our people are starving for truths.

Who's next to pledge support for TAA ???

Old January 9th, 2006 #262
Rounder

Default TAA 3-A Finance Update !!!

Monies were received in today's mail, from contributors as indicated:

Donnachaidh (King of the Scots) - $200 donation to TAA and this note: "F--k the JewSA with more TAA's. Another contribution towards the 100,000 mark for TAA #4. And nothing less than 100,000 will do. Get these laggards off their keyboards." (Many thanks for the very generous donation Donnachaidh, and for your candid but inspiring note).

Deadmaker7 - $30.00 donation to TAA

D.J. Zarathustra - $35.00 for TAAs (the hero of Wisconsin)

Rattlehead - $20.00 for 100 TAAs already sent. A man of his word.

Hibernian - $10.00 for donation to

D. H. (from CA) - $2.00 for one TAA

A big thanks and a hearty Hail Victory to these loyal VNN contributors.

Who's next to follow their examples by pledging support for TAA, right here, right now ???

Old January 11th, 2006 #263
Rounder

Default Final Financial Report for Issue 3-A

Since I'm down to less than 500 copies of Issue 3-A, I decided to close the books on this edition. Here's the final financial report for Issue 3-A:

Money left over from Issue #3: $3.782.54

Money received for Issue 3-A: $3,585.52

Total money received for 3-A: $7,368.06

Total money spent (including printing & postal costs for 3-A): $3,284.76

Our balance (money on hand): $4,083.30

This is better than I expected, and is enough to pay printers for 50,000 copies of issue #4, at 8 cents per copy, or $80.00 per thousand.

(Would someone please start a new sticky thread for issue 4?? And entitle it: "TAA Issue #4 Distribution & Finance Reports".)

BTW, a storm knocked out my modem, and phone line 2 days ago, hence my absence.

Old January 11th, 2006 #264
Rounder

Default Oops, forgot

As I've done on every previous TAA edition, today I mailed all receipts for TAA Issue 3-A to Alex Linder for his inspection, verification, and for his files.

Since I posted every cent I received, along with the total amount and the screen names or initials of contributors, all Alex has to do is subject receipt totals from the amount I've taken in, to determine exactly how much money is in TAA Fund to date.

This is a full financial disclosure system and fool proof. In the 15 months I've been tabloid clerk, only one VNN'er claimed he sent me money that was not posted. And he's a liar who said he sent me $50 about a year ago. His name is Jim Crowe.

Anyhow, I've opened the books on Issue #4, and the balance is: $4,083.30. Damn good, if you ask me, and more than I thought before I tallied the totals yesterday. Enough to pay printers for 50,000 copies of issue 4. Not bad, eh ??

Old January 11th, 2006 #265
Anchorage Activist

Thumbs up Got my TAA shipment today!

Just received my TAA shipment today. The shipping date was 27 December, so that means it took 16 days to get here, just before MLK day. Now I can celebrate MLK day the "WHITE" way. Thanks for your hustle, Rounder.

I was shocked to see it cost $9.64 in shipping charges to send over 200 TAAs by media mail. Good thing you got over $4,000 seed money for TAA #4. These shipping costs are climbing.

Appreciate you tossing in a couple of copies of TTAL. TTAL has changed; it's a much more professional-looking product than it was before.

Old January 12th, 2006 #266
MW88...

Although In Europe I think TAA is great. I'd like to see it much more tabloid and aiming at the emotional appeal. Never give them too many facts. They see non-white immigration, non-white crime and general decline all around. So let's not waste time telling them what they already know but give them a voice, a focus for resistance and something on their pathway to ignite their fire of hate!

So here is a suggestion and I will do it to start. Just a small thing but everyone can contribute. TAA is the best thing happening in the USA now and getting the enemy worried. It needs to get into the many hundreds of thousands and fast and Rounder needs money for issue 4. I am impressed by his and Alex's accounting. Financial honesty, now there is a first for the US movement!

So if 100 of us donate $10 a month specifically for TAA production that's $1,000 a month or $12,000 a year. It is easily done and doesn't cost anyone a financial burden.

Glenn, how many TAA printings would this enable?

A good idea?

Old January 12th, 2006 #267
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MW88
Although In Europe I think TAA is great. I'd like to see it much more tabloid and aiming at the emotional appeal. Never give them too many facts. They see non-white immigration, non-white crime and general decline all around. So let's not waste time telling them what they already know but give them a voice, a focus for resistance and something on their pathway to ignite their fire of hate!

So here is a suggestion and I will do it to start. Just a small thing but everyone can contribute. TAA is the best thing happening in the USA now and getting the enemy worried. It needs to get into the many hundreds of thousands and fast and Rounder needs money for issue 4. I am impressed by his and Alex's accounting. Financial honesty, now there is a first for the US movement!

So if 100 of us donate $10 a month specifically for TAA production that's $1,000 a month or $12,000 a year. It is easily done and doesn't cost anyone a financial burden.

Glenn, how many TAA printings would this enable?

A good idea?
Thanks for the encouragements, MW88. I established a fool-proof financial accounting system for TAA, beginning with our first edition in Oct 04. I post every contribution on date of receipt, and total receipts (expenses) when I close the books on each edition. This allows everyone to keep track of exactly how much money is received and spent, and how much is in TAA Fund.

No other WN group or publication in the world does this, that I know of.

No salary. No profits. All for the Cause.

Regarding TAA costs, it's only 8 cents per copy to print, then between 4-8 cents per copy to ship in bulk, depending on weight. Mailing out 50 copies costs about twice as much to ship as say 400 copies. Then add on other minor costs such as travel expenses for the 1,200 mile round trip to printers.

Old January 12th, 2006 #268
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist
Just received my TAA shipment today. The shipping date was 27 December, so that means it took 16 days to get here, just before MLK day. Now I can celebrate MLK day the "WHITE" way. Thanks for your hustle, Rounder.

I was shocked to see it cost $9.64 in shipping charges to send over 200 TAAs by media mail. Good thing you got over $4,000 seed money for TAA #4. These shipping costs are climbing.

Appreciate you tossing in a couple of copies of TTAL. TTAL has changed; it's a much more professional-looking product than it was before.
Glad to hear you've received your TAAs, A.A. Takes much longer to reach Alaska because they're transported by truck.

Postal clerk say our shipping cost was increased about 5 percent on 8 January. Still, media rates, which we use, are 30 percent cheaper than parcel post, which is the 2nd cheapest rate.

Good "hunting" with the TAAs. And keep us posted. I know you'll do a great job distributing them.

Who's next to pledge support for TAA ???

Old January 12th, 2006 #269
MW88...

Thanks Rounder. If my mathematics is therefore correct, one hundred men or women supporters from VNN donating just $10 a month for 12 months would mean no less than 150,000 copies of TAA4, for example.

That seems like an achievable result!

Old January 12th, 2006 #270
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MW88
Thanks Rounder. If my mathematics is therefore correct, one hundred men or women supporters from VNN donating just $10 a month for 12 months would mean no less than 150,000 copies of TAA4, for example.

That seems like an achievable result!

I like this idea. Count me in if we firm it up as a project.

Closed Thread

Thread