Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2006 #141
N.E.Rebel

Thanks Ron, but I only posted the article!
I only wish that we here in the northeast could get that type of coverage, but the ADL really has a grip on the media up here.
FREE PRESS MY ASS!

Fight the good fight brothers & NEVER SURRENDER!

Hail Victory!

Old February 19th, 2006 #142
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.E.Rebel
Published February 19, 2006

NAACP takes aim at racist newsletter

Local chapter says distribution of the Aryan Alternative is a hate crime.

Didi Tang
News-Leader

Members of the local NAACP chapter are hoping to halt distribution of racist publications in Springfield without compromising freedom of speech.
"We don't want to jeopardize freedom of speech," said the Rev. Larry Maddox, the group's president, at its monthly meeting Saturday afternoon. "But we believe it is a targeted hate crime."

Residents in a neighborhood bordered by Fremont Avenue, Sunset Street, National Avenue and Battlefield Road received copies of a newsletter called the Aryan Alternative in January.

The publication denounces Jews, blacks and Hispanics as well as interracial relationships.

"It promotes white supremacy," said Melissa Jordan, secretary for the local NAACP chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boy, are we quaken in our shoes! LOL~!
Yet another highly successful distro by Massachusetts patriots. Great job, N.E. Rebel.

If you'll give me the name of that NAACP-loving newspaper, I'll send them a letter-to-editor rebuttal. City and phone number too, if you don't mind.

That koon said she supports freedom of the press, but demands we be arrested for exercising our's. And she sees no contradiction. Typical dumb-ass porch monkey, eh ?? I always said southern niggers were dumber than yankee niggers. She's sure made a liar outa me.

Regarding my quote in the Boston Herald, the reporter asked what I thought of TV reports that a man had attacked homosexuals with a hatchet. My response was: "Hell, I'd love to see that on TV every hour".

Thanks again, N.E. Rebel, and relay our solidarity and respects to all our Klansmen brothers in your area.

Old February 19th, 2006 #143
N.E.Rebel

Default Not A Northeast Distribution!

Hello Rounder, and Ron. Wish we could take the credit for this, but it took place in "Rounders" neck of the woods! I'm just the messanger! However, Patriots from Mass. will be in Missouri for a visit shortly! ( Hey Rounder, Fred has the details)

Hail Victory & White Power!

Old February 19th, 2006 #144
N.E.Rebel

Default My guess it was you Rounder!

Hello Rounder and Ron. Wish we could take the credit for this here in the northeast, but this took place in "Rounders" neck of the woods! (Springfield Missouri) I'm just the messanger! However, Patriots from Mass. will be in Missouri for a visit shortly! ( Hey Rounder, friends from Mass will se you soon.) Only wish I could be there with them. I myself will see you in May! Brother Fred has the details

Old February 19th, 2006 #145
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.E.Rebel
Hello Rounder and Ron. Wish we could take the credit for this here in the northeast, but this took place in "Rounders" neck of the woods! (Springfield Missouri) I'm just the messanger! However, Patriots from Mass. will be in Missouri for a visit shortly! ( Hey Rounder, friends from Mass will se you soon.) Only wish I could be there with them. I myself will see you in May! Brother Fred has the details

Thanks for the clarification, N.E. Rebel.

Your week-long stay at my house this past summer was mighty enjoyable to me. Man, we badmouthed kikes and koons 24/7 (almost), did we not ?? Your jew-wiseness pleasantly amazed me. Our little trip north was a bit disappointing, but what the hell, we had a ball anyhow. Right ??

The red carpet's always laid out for you and "friends" here. Hurry down. Besides, I want to hear more about your "kosher alternative fuel source". LOL.

Thread