VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 3rd, 2004 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Rules

Keep posts on point. I reserve right to delete any post for any reason. Yes, folks, we're talking absolute dictatorship. This forum is for those who want to be part of what we'll loosely call "Team Tabloid" to discuss ways to get the best material before the largest number of eyes.

TABLOID DISCUSSION ONLY.

Old November 3rd, 2004 #2
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Keep posts on point. I reserve right to delete any post for any reason. Yes, folks, we're talking absolute dictatorship. This forum is for those who want to be part of what we'll loosely call "Team Tabloid" to discuss ways to get the best material before the largest number of eyes.

TABLOID DISCUSSION ONLY.
So I'm thinkin, no shits and grins here, eh Alex?

Old November 3rd, 2004 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
So I'm thinkin, no shits and grins here, eh Alex?

That's right. Enough room for that elsewhere on the forum. Don't take it personal if your post disappears.

We've put enough time and money into this --

Itz time to get serious, I say to you here interested in more than chatter. It is time to begin to form vehicles to compete with the Jewish tyranny masquerading as our democratic government. Can we organize a national paper? One that is engaging, serious, reliable -- attractive to potential Aryans? It is a worthy project.

Old November 5th, 2004 #4
Hooknosewitz

Ok, I would like to send a financial contribution to the magazine. Do I send the donation to the following address?:
Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808:
Are you considering European distribution? Perhaps a report from Europe from some of us living here could be included.

Old November 6th, 2004 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Mailing bulk shipments of tabloids to Europe is mighty expensive unless sent by surface mail, which takes a month or more to arrive at it's European destination. And then, there are those jew-bolskevik laws in most European countries against "spreading hate" or "defaming dead kikes", etc.

Yeah, send your donation to me at the address you posted above. Judging from our 1st edition, I need $l,080.00 to (l) pay printers, and (2) Pay postage on shipping the 10,000 copies to those who order them.

I need advice on mailing our tabloid to countries overseas, Alex.
I mailed 3-4 issues to Ireland the other day. First class, cost a shade over $5. That is pretty much prohibitive. I mean, I don't mind mailing a couple here and there, but at a dollar a copy, it's hard to do it unless it's a paid subscription. You make a donation, we'll definitely shoot you a couple copies. That's about all we can promise at this time.

Perhaps what is better is that we post the issues in PDF, and you print them out yourself and make copies. A shitty solution, but a cheap & effective one. It ain't the form but the content that really matters. We're basically talking samzidat at this point in Western Europe. I'm not responsible for what you do with my material over there, and if Germany says otherwise, well let me just say that as a law-abiding citizen of German descent, recognized far and wide as a paragon of obedience, it would pain me to depths of my soul that any words of mine be copied and distributed, or wallpapered all over that shit memorial coming up in Berlin, and I would probably commit suicide from the extreme embarrassment and shame brought on myself. Or, I might go get a ham sandwich and let off a nasty fart. I don't know. I'm kinda up and down on these things. As George Washington said, and Thomas Jefferson agreed, White men have absolutely no obligation to obey laws passed by jews or politicians bought by jews.

Old November 8th, 2004 #6
Hooknosewitz

I will get some money to this project as soon as I can. The legal aspects of distributing such a magazine do not worry me as my very existence is a hate crime in all of Westen Europe. Even if I never see an issue of the magazine myself I feel good exposing the Jew directly or through support.
I will see about sending some sort of cheque or note that can be cashed in America.

Old November 8th, 2004 #7
STORMSOLDAAT

Donations are one thing. Distribution is far more risky! Our ZOG governments in Europe do not hold with freedom of speech!

Trying to distribute this magazine in Europe, in my view would just be a quick way into prison.

I used to buy The New Order and the German language version from the NSDAPAO, but when my house got raided I saw the downside.

On this occasion the news papers were overlooked as many were the German language version and the police thought they were from the III Reich and not current.

From this very near miss at another visit to prison I got rid of all these newspapers. It's not about right or wrong, Europe is a differnet land than America with far more anti-freedom laws.

One day America will be the same if the federal jew system gets its way!

Old November 8th, 2004 #8
Demonica

Glenn-
You can stop by the post office and pick up a supply of flat rate global priority mail envelopes, I believe they are in the area of $5-$7 delivered anywhere, quick, and if there is a weight limit its something like 4 lbs. I'll ask my postman for exact specs if he brings me anything today.

Old November 8th, 2004 #9
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by STORMSOLDAAT

On this occasion the news papers were overlooked as many were the German language version and the police thought they were from the III Reich and not current.

From this very near miss at another visit to prison I got rid of all these newspapers. It's not about right or wrong, Europe is a differnet land than America with far more anti-freedom laws...
What kind of trouble could you get into outside of Germany for simply reading a newspaper which you didn't print yourself
America has learned the negative qualities of Europe and the difference between the 2 seems to be narrowing. Holland and Belgium are liberal, compared to many European countries

Closed Thread

Thread