VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 17th, 2011 #1
Thad Charles
Master Race

Angry Channon Christian & Chris Newsom on ID channel

I didn't even know I had this channel (yes I still have cable typical kwa I know), but I stumbled on it and they had a piece relevant to my interests. The 'Investigation Discovery' channel did a piece on the murders and it was typical Jewsmedia horseshit where they interviewed some shitskins for analysis. Yes distract the viewers that a bunch of monkeys brutally raped and killed two beautiful (and young) White people. Oh no, no stereotyping here. We can't do that.

Then the voice-over host who injected smart-ass comments throughout the whole show asked at the end "Why did this happen? Knoxville still doesn't have the answer." Of course they do and we do. A bunch of fuckin monkeys ran rampant, as usual, and this time just happened to implement one of the worst murders anybody has ever had the displeasure of learning about.

Praise Jeeboo I'm fuckin pissed. But as someone very knowledgeable about the case even I could feel my blood boil throughout the show. I can't imagine if any typical kwa White were watching this they wouldn't feel the same. Hopefully it had the same effect and pissed some people off. Live near a bunch of wild apes and gorillas and this will happen to you and your family and friends. Count on it.

Also, just a brief mention of the rallies and they were labeled as "KKK offshoots", or something to the degree. Fucking cowards.

Old April 20th, 2011 #2
Paulavt

Thank-you for that info Thad, I did not know about that.
It may run again sometime this month since Channon's birthday is on the 29th of this month.

Old May 5th, 2011 #3
Thad Charles
Master Race

Thanks for the comment brother, and with this thread getting nearly 1000 views (and only one reply), I assume it's mostly the lurking Amerikwans who have read it. I hope they are realizing the complete and utter race war that is occurring right under their noses. More importantly, the Jew control of the media, which will, can, did, and does spin everything against Whites - and in this case, in the most depraved and terrifying of ways.

Old May 5th, 2011 #4
SmokyMtn
Banned

The Knoxville Murders had a deep and lasting impact on race relations in the greater Knoxville area. Many Whites will never forget what happened and are still telling the story to others today.

This Smoky Mountain scene was painted on location in the waiting area of the small animal clinic at UT College of Veterinary Medicine. It memorializes a very special student of the University of TN, Channon Christian. Donated by a friend of the family, the mural was meant to comfort and transport those who are hurting to a more enlightened and spiritual place. To learn more about Channon Chistian and to learn about the scholarship created by family and friends in her name go to: www.cgcfoundation.net .

Old May 5th, 2011 #5
SmokyMtn
Banned

The photos below I took at night last September at the Channon and Christopher memorial just a few yards from where they were brutally tortured, raped, and murdered.

The neighborhood has changed over the last three years and one can walk down Chipman street late at night and not worry about niggers.

Last edited by SmokyMtn; May 5th, 2011 at 10:16 PM.

Old May 24th, 2011 #6
Paulavt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
The photos below I took at night last September at the Channon and Christopher memorial just a few yards from where they were brutally tortured, raped, and murdered.

The neighborhood has changed over the last three years and one can walk down Chipman street late at night and not worry about niggers.

Thanks so very much SmokyMtn.

Old May 24th, 2011 #7
littlefieldjohn

The major mainstream media's refusal to report on this crime to America in the significant manner which it warranted is proof of their betrayal.

Old May 26th, 2011 #8
Paulavt

Baumgartner pleads guilty to official misconduct, resigns

Quote:
KNOXVILLE (WATE) - Richard Baumgartner pleaded guilty to official misconduct Thursday and resigned from the bench as a Knox County Criminal Court judge.

Baumgartner and his attorney, Don Bosch, made a plea agreement with the state.

The plea was entered in a court hearing Thursday before Judge Jon Kerry Blackwood who gave Baumgartner a suspended sentence and two years of judicial diversion.

If Baumgartner completes his diversion successfully, he will not receive a felony conviction and he would be allowed to keep his state pension.

Baumgartner was investigated by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation for several months.

Retired District Attorney General Al Schmutzer, Jr., the special prosecutor on the case, said Baumgartner received pills including Percocet and Roxicodone from November 2009 to September 2010 from Chris Gibson, a convicted felon who was on probation in the judge's court.

Schmutzer said Baumgartner received pills two to three times a week, sometimes 10 to 20 pills at a time.

Gibson felt Baumgartner did not recognize him at first and pointed out at one point that he was on probation, but Schmutzer said Baumgartner continued getting pills.

Schmutzer said the state obtained photos of Baumgartner's car in Gibson's driveway and of the two men with Baumgartner's car in that driveway.

Gibson's ex-wife, Darlene Gibson, took at least one of the photos and gave it to her attorney, Russell Greene, after Chris Gibson allegedly threatened to use his influence with Baumgartner in their divorce.

The TBI got the photo this week. But not before Greene resisted and then, through his attorney, Greg Isaacs, and a ruling by the Board of professional Responsibility, he negotiated the hand off.

Schmutzer also said in the hearing that the state compiled 13 months of phone records showing about 800 calls between Baumgartner and Gibson.

Some of the calls were recorded when Baumgartner and Gibson were discussing the investigation including one when Gibson told Baumgartner he was questioned about selling pills to him. Schmutzer said Baumgartner simply changed the subject.

The ex-judge had requested two years of judicial diversion. The state had requested two years of probation.

His attorney said Baumgartner has been receiving treatment for his addiction at a medical facility and now has "his demon under control." He added that Baumgartner still has much to offer this community.

"I stand here today a humble man. I have a disease, and it is a serious disease," Baumgartner told Judge Blackwood. He added that he does not offer that as a excuse but he seeks to continue benefiting his family and the citizens of Knox County.

"I take absolute and full responsibility for my conduct. I deeply regret that I have brought disfavor on a system that I care so much about," Baumgartner said.

In his statement to Judge Blackwood, Schmutzer called this a "sad day" for the judicial system across the state, and said Baumgartner "violated the trust the people have placed in him."

Schmutzer added that Baumgartner's actions have created a cloud over cases he's presided over in the past two years. Those include some of the Christian-Newsom murder cases and the trial for Raynella Dossett Leath.

Judge Blackwood said the system is about tragedy. "It's the shipwreck of broken lives and it's born out in the situation we have today."

It took a period of time for Baumgartner to abuse his authority and it will take time to clear the shadow over system, Judge Blackwood added.

"Incarceration would serve no purpose in this case," Judge Blackwood said and agreed to alternative sentencing.

After the proceeding, the office of Knox County District Attorney General Randy Nichols offered no comment.

But Knoxville attorney John Valliant had this to say. "I was really sad about this because I've known him for 30 years and it's just sad that this can happen to a man of his stature."

Valliant also felt judicial diversion was the proper punishment and believes that Baumgartner will be a productive citizen in the future.

"He fell victim to what millions of other people have and that's addiction to pain pills. I say he's already rehabilitated. Sure he's gong to be on a two-year diversion, but he's a good citizen and a good man," Valliant said.

Social media was abuzz with questions after the hearing including a tweet to 6 News Anchor Gene Patterson asking, "Does that mean he has to take a shortcut? What's judicial diversion, code for get off scot-free?"

6 News legal analyst Greg Isaacs has appeared in Judge Baumgartner's court for nearly two decades. He says he doesn't believe Baumgartner got off scot-free.

"I think Judge Blackwood was just and merciful when he granted judicial diversion, and I think that's appropriate in Judge Baumgartner's case because I've seen him on the bench show mercy. I've seen him struggle with decisions and it was ironic when he was on the other side of bench," Isaacs said.

"I was glad Judge Blackwood did what Judge Baumgartner would do and that is to be merciful," Isaacs added.

Old May 26th, 2011 #9
Paulavt

Court to hear new trial motions in Christian-Newsom murders

Quote:
KNOXVILLE (WATE) - The four defendants convicted in the Christian-Newsom murders have been granted motions hearings for new trials.

This follows the resignation earlier in March of Judge Richard Baumgartner, who presided over their trials. Baumgartner admitted an addiction to painkillers and pleaded guilty to official misconduct.

Judge Mary Beth Leibowitz said in court Friday "the situation we find ourselves in is uncommon," but added it is under control.

Judge Jon Kerry Blackwood will preside over the hearings in the case. It is up to him to determine if the defendants had trials that were constitutionally sound or if retrials should be granted.

Three men, Letalvis Cobbins, his half-brother, LeMaricus Davidson and his friend, George Thomas, were convicted on charges related to the January 2007 abduction, rapes and murders of Channon Christian and her boyfriend, Christopher Newsom.

Cobbins then girlfriend, Vanessa Coleman, was acquitted of the murders and convicted on lesser charges.

Cobbins' hearing for a new trial motion is scheduled for June 9.

Davidson is due to stand trial for aggravated robbery starting July 11. His motion for a new trial in the Christian-Newsom case will be heard on September 8.

Thomas' new motion will be in court on October 6.

Coleman's new trial motion will be heard last, on December 1.

Davidson received a death sentence. Cobbins and Thomas received sentences of life without the possibility of parole. Coleman was sentenced to serve 53 years.

"To me, this happened two weeks ago," said Channon Christian's father, Gary. "Time has no essence. I have nothing else to do but try to feed my family and make sure they don't hurt your kids."

"We are into the fifth year of this and absolute resolution hasn't taken place yet," said Chris Newsom's father, Hugh.

The Newsoms and Christians both say Baumgartner's decisions during the trials were made fairly and legally.

"Everything was done above board. Everything was done professionally. I don't see how they have a chance," said Channon Christian's mother, Deena. "They can file all the motions they want."

As the motions for new trials are heard, Baumgartner could be called to testify.

Judge Leibowitz and Judge Bob McGee will handle the rest of Baumgartner's cases that have pending motions for new trials.

Old May 26th, 2011 #10
Paulavt

Hearing dates set in motions for new trials in torture slayings

Quote:
Using one of Knoxville's most closely watched cases as a backdrop, Knox County's chief judge on Friday delivered a rare direct message to a public that has witnessed the fall of one of East Tennessee's most high-profile judges.

"We will do our jobs," presiding Criminal Court Judge Mary Beth Leibowitz said in a direct address to the community. "We are here to do what our oath says: to do justice."

The site of her address was the courtroom where former Judge Richard Baumgartner presided over a laundry list of high-profile cases in his 19 years on the bench. The backdrop was a hearing in one of those that drew watchers from across the nation and beyond - the January 2007 torture slayings of Channon Christian, 21, and Christopher Newsom, 23. The issue was what happens now that Baumgartner has confessed to buying and ingesting hundreds of opiate-based painkillers from a felon under probation in his court.

The key question? What impact, if any, will his nearly yearlong illegal drug use have on the cases he handled? If defense attorneys raise concerns about the validity of their clients' convictions and sentencings, it will be up to state appellate courts to ferret that out in the lion's share of cases Baumgartner handled from November 2009 to September 2010, the period during which he was procuring pills from a street dealer.

But there remains a handful of cases that are caught in limbo between convictions at trial and required hearings that test the legal validity of those trials before appeals can be launched, and those decisions had remained in Baumgartner's hands. Among those cases are pending motions for new trials for the four suspects convicted in the slayings of Christian and Newsom.

Leibowitz sought Friday to reassure not only the public but the families of Christian and Newsom that the wheels of justice, temporarily derailed by Baumgartner's guilty plea earlier this month, are back on the tracks.

Joined by fellow Judge Bob McGee and Special Judge Jon Kerry Blackwood, who has been handling Baumgartner's docket since he abruptly stepped down in late January amidst the probe, Leibowitz said she and McGee initially pondered divvying up the four defendants' cases. Blackwood, who is retired, is routinely called upon to handle cases throughout the state when a sitting judge has a conflict, and she and McGee feared he could not undertake what will be an enormous task. However, the state Supreme Court has assured the judges that Blackwood will be kept free to take on the Christian/Newsom case, she said.

"The situation we find ourselves in is uncommon," she said. "We have a lot of decisions to make in these and the other cases as well. Because I couldn't figure out how else to put it, when the most recent unpleasantness began in early February of this year, the three of us began - along with our capital case attorney Miss (Susan) Jones, who has been most helpful to all of us - an evaluation of what we needed to do to see to it that these cases were done in a prompt and efficient manner."

In order to decide whether convicts Letalvis Cobbins, Lemaricus Davidson, George Thomas and Vanessa Coleman received constitutionally sound trials under Baumgartner, Blackwood will have to review thousands of pages of transcripts for not only all four trials, but also a dozen or so motions hearings in the run-ups to those trials, which spanned from August 2009 to May 2010.

He's already hard at work, he said.

"Over the last several weeks, I've had the opportunity to read most of (the Cobbins' trial) transcript," he said.

Blackwood made it clear that he would broker no further delay in deciding whether new trials should be granted, setting firm hearing dates and warning defense attorneys that if they intend to use Baumgartner's legal woes to attack the validity of their clients' convictions, they should not tarry.

"(This) should be done expeditiously," he said.

He set the following hearing dates in the motions for new trials: Cobbins, June 9; Davidson, Sept. 8; Thomas, Oct. 6; and Coleman, Dec. 1.

McGee and Leibowitz will be handling the remaining five of Baumgartner's cases still lingering post-trial. Those include the conviction of William Norman Johnson in a fatal shooting at the Knoxville Center mall.

So far, none of the four defendants in the fatal carjacking has mentioned Baumgartner's legal woes in court filings, and Leibowitz noted that the former judge's guilty plea to official misconduct does not automatically call into question the soundness of his legal rulings.

The families of Christian and Newsom said after Friday's hearing that they are relieved the cases can now move forward.

"We're in the fifth year, and we have no resolution yet," said Newsom's father, Hugh Newsom.

Davidson is on death row. Cobbins and Thomas are serving life terms with no possibility of parole. Coleman, the only one of the four to be convicted of lesser charges of facilitating murder, is serving a 53-year prison term.

Baumgartner escaped jail time and, if he doesn't run afoul of the terms of his diversionary sentence, will keep his pension. However, the state Supreme Court has ordered the Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility, which polices attorneys, to launch its own probe. It is a move that could cost Baumgartner his law license.

Meanwhile, attorneys interested in winning appointment from Gov. Bill Haslam to Baumgartner's bench have until April 4 to apply. The state's Judicial Nominating Commission will hold public interviews April 26 and send three names to Haslam for consideration.

Old May 26th, 2011 #11
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Great, just freakin great. I feel for their parents.

Tags
channon christian, chris newsom, jews, knoxville, knoxville horror, knoxville massacre, niggers

Thread