Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 29th, 2005 #1
Rounder

Default List of Jews' Media Reporting of TAA Distros

Here's my incomplete list of system Jews' media reportings of TAA distributions around the country. I've forgotten some - didn't jot them down. So feel free to add those not listed:

Columbia, MO - Newspaper editorial.
Columbia, MO - Radio editorial, followed by me being interviewed at length.
Charlottesville, VA - TV news report - NEWSPLEX - "Racist Publication Outrages Local Residents - by Summer Knowles.
Letter-to-Editor (by me, Tampa Tribune)
Springfield, MO - Editorial in the Springfield News-Leader
Springfield, MO - Letter-to-Editor by me plus 5 lemming LTR responses
Tampa, FL - Editorial in Tampa Tribune by Tom Jackson
Tampa, FL - Letter-to-Editor by me in the Tampa Tribune
Tampa, FL - Channel 38 TV news-broadcast (broadcast 3 times)
Tampa, FL - Channel 38 interview of me broadcast at least 2 times
Tampa, FL - Channel 10 TV news-broadcast (broadcast 2 times)
Tampa, FL - Channel 10 interview of me broadcast at least 2 times
Tampa, FL - Channel 9 TV news-broadcast (broadcast 2 times), including their interview with me.
Springfield, MO - A letter-to-editor by me, plus coupla lemming responses
Los Angeles - A reference to TAA and VNN in an editorial in the LA Times (according to Alex)
Patterson, NJ - Editorial in the Patterson newspaper
Orlando, FL - Channel 9 TV news-broadcast, including an interview with me.
Virginia - Editorial in the News Virginian - by Michael Owens
Mecklenburg, VA - Editorial in the Mecklenburg Sun newspaper by Tom McLaughlin
Radio talk show comments by Glenn Beck

NOTE: There were many more but memory fails me. All were posted on VNNF inside various threads.

"Every day we're not attacked by jewish press hounds is a day we've wasted". (A.H. - 1925)

Old July 29th, 2005 #2
Rounder

Default Plus Jews' Media Interviews with Alex

Alex was also interviewed by several system newspaper reporters - 6 or 7, as I recall.

Old August 4th, 2005 #3
Rounder

Default Post All jews' media coverage HERE !!!

Let's post all jews' media coverage of both VNN and TAA here. I'm sure we haven't posted all the TV, radio, and newspaper reports, especially of TAA distributions. So feel free to post them as you learn of them.

1) SA Mann informs me that my LTE to the Mecklenburg Sun newspaper (Clarksville, VA) was published in their 3 Aug 05 edition, though the LTE has not as yet been posted on their website (www.mecklenburgsun.com). Hopefully, SA Mann will scan it and post it on this thread.

2) The Orlando Sentinel (reporter Chris Sherman) is doing an editorial on TAA and VNN, presently. Which will include interviews with at least two VNN'ers. I believe that editorial will be published within the next few days, and it'll be posted here.

3) My emailed LTE to the Patterson, NJ newspaper has not as yet been published in that paper, and they've declined to return my phoned inquiries. I'll continue phoning them. They ran a news article in their 23 July edition about TAA distributions in the Patterson, NJ area.

Old August 8th, 2005 #4
Rounder

Default More Jews' media knee jerks

Orlando Sentinel newspaper, Orlando, Florida. Lengthy news article badmouthing TAA distributions there. Article was by reporter Chris Sherman, and published in their 6 Aug 05 edition

KISS-FM (99.3) radio, Harrisburg, PA badmouthed TAA distributions done in New Jersey, during a news commentary segment.

Channel 10 TV, Tampa, FL reporter Preston Rudie badmouthed TAA distributions during news broadcasts on 5 Aug 05.

My own letter-to-editor was published in the 3 Aug 05 edition of The Mecklenburg Sun newspaper, Clarksville, VA (LTE was posted by SA Mann in the Main Discussion Forum).

(What we really need here is a volunteer VNN'er who will keep track of all jews' media coverage of both TAA and VNN, and post them here on VNNF along with website addresses (URLs) - Don't everybody jump at the same time)

Old August 12th, 2005 #5
Rounder

Default More Jews' media coverage of TAA

The Burlington Times, Langhome, PA, dtd 12 Aug 05. That article was posted by brutus on the regular "TAA #2..." thread. AND GUESS WHAT ?? The article included a link to TAA and urged readers to loggon and read it.

(This thread is reserved for jews' media articles/reports of TAA and VNN. VNN'ers feel free to post any you find)

Old August 15th, 2005 #6
Rounder

Default More TAA coverage !!

This newspaper is published weekly in 21,000 copies - Charlottesville, VA. Article below, which includes quotes by Alex, was dated 30 June 05. And made possible by TAA distributions by Ron Doggett, SA Mann, and Walter Ring. Check it out:

http://readthehook.com/Stories/2005/...hiteSupre.html

Old August 17th, 2005 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://www.qctimes.net/articles/2005...c604808744.txt

Police investigate Aryan newspaper distribution

By Thomas Geyer

Davenport police are investigating who distributed a newspaper Tuesday entitled the "Aryan Alternative" around the McClellan Heights area near the Village of East Davenport.

A citizen called to complain about that publication at about 2:30 p.m., police Lt. Brent Biggs said. According to the Web site operated by VanguardNewsNetwork.com, which publishes the paper, the "Aryan Alternative" offers "uncensored news for whites."

"It wasn't directed at a specific person, they were just putting it out in the neighborhood," Biggs said. "We don't know how widespread this is, and I don't know if any law has been broken, but we are investigating."

— Thomas Geyer

Old August 17th, 2005 #8
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder

By Thomas Geyer

Davenport police are investigating who distributed a newspaper Tuesday entitled the "Aryan Alternative" around the McClellan Heights area near the Village of East Davenport.

A citizen called to complain about that publication at about 2:30 p.m., police Lt. Brent Biggs said. According to the Web site operated by VanguardNewsNetwork.com, which publishes the paper, the "Aryan Alternative" offers "uncensored news for whites."

"It wasn't directed at a specific person, they were just putting it out in the neighborhood," Biggs said. "We don't know how widespread this is, and I don't know if any law has been broken, but we are investigating."

— Thomas Geyer
Bingo, Alex !!! And don't be modest. It was you who distributed those TAAs - about 500 of them. And you drove 400 miles round trip to do so. Jolly good show !!!

Davenport just one of the "quad" cities alone, has a population of over 98,000. And that paper printed our website address: "VanguardNewsNetwork.com" and the name of our newspaper. Which means in my optimistic judgment, they tried to help us. And I'll be surprised if they don't publish my letter-to-editor response, which I'll email them rat now !!!

Oh glory day !!!

Old August 17th, 2005 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

The paper was distributed in multiple areas in and around Davenport, not just the one. Copies were even left outside the QCT building.

Old August 17th, 2005 #10
Rounder

Quote:
The paper was distributed in multiple areas in and around Davenport, not just the one. Copies were even left outside the QCT building.
Excellent. BTW, I emailed them a LTE, and will check back and see if it gets published. Their email address is: [email protected] in case you want to send them one too. Since they printed our website address in their news article, I believe there's an excellence chance they'll print our LTEs, as well.

Old August 18th, 2005 #11
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

It's really great when the people call the cops after receiving TAA, for three reasons:

1- helps ensure further media coverage
2- then the cops get to read TAA and pass it around
3- distribution of TAA is not illegal. Idiots and Jews may think so, but it isnt. So, once they call the cops they have to admit that, for the hundredth time, all wafflings aside, and then people are embolded to speak truth about Jews.

Great Job Alex!

Old August 21st, 2005 #12
Rounder

Default LTE Published !!!

Quote:

By Thomas Geyer

— Thomas Geyer
My UNCENSORED letter-to-the-editor was published in their Sunday, 21 August edition, in response to their above news article:

http://www.qctimes.net/opinion/letters/

Old August 22nd, 2005 #13
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
My UNCENSORED letter-to-the-editor was published in their Sunday, 21 August edition, in response to their above news article:

http://www.qctimes.net/opinion/letters/
Good job Glenn!

Old August 22nd, 2005 #14
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Good job Glenn!
Thanks A.E. Channel 6 (KWQC) Davenport reporter Lauren Diedrich also did a phone interview with me this morning which will be broadcast on their 5 PM (CST) news broadcast. Website: www.kwqc.com

Alex has caused a regular firestorm of "controversy" in Davenport with his recent TAA distibutions there. Oh, glory day !!! Mrs Diedrich said we ought to be concerned about the minorities who were frightened by TAA, for example.

Old August 22nd, 2005 #15
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
.......... Mrs Diedrich said we ought to be concerned about the minorities who were frightened by TAA, for example.
Tell her we are frightened about selective prosecution and loss of our rights by the Jewish head of "Homeland Defense" Michael Chertoff. Tell her we are frightened of hateful criminal actions by non-Whites and socalled "hate speech" pales in comparison and contrast to the massive lopsided number of black on white crimes in this country.

You know today on NPR they were talking about a study and did you know that incarcerated Whites are SIX TIMES that's %600 more likely to commit suicide in custody than Whites? Deliberate denial of equal protection to Whites by the government, if there ever was, in prison!

One could go on for quite a long time in that vein. A handful of White men speak out now but if your numbers were multiplied ten or a hundred times it WOULD start making a difference. TAA is one way to go, to reach out PAST the choir. If somebody wants to DO SOMETHING rather than just complain, then help fund and distribute TAA!

Old August 22nd, 2005 #16
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Tell her we are frightened about selective prosecution and loss of our rights by the Jewish head of "Homeland Defense" Michael Chertoff. Tell her we are frightened of hateful criminal actions by non-Whites and socalled "hate speech" pales in comparison and contrast to the massive lopsided number of black on white crimes in this country.

You know today on NPR they were talking about a study and did you know that incarcerated Whites are SIX TIMES that's %600 more likely to commit suicide in custody than Whites? Deliberate denial of equal protection to Whites by the government, if there ever was, in prison!

One could go on for quite a long time in that vein. A handful of White men speak out now but if your numbers were multiplied ten or a hundred times it WOULD start making a difference. TAA is one way to go, to reach out PAST the choir. If somebody wants to DO SOMETHING rather than just complain, then help fund and distribute TAA!
Well said, A.E. I did in fact, give her an earful about Black crime, jewish genocide against White people, Jewish control of the mass media, Iraq being a jewish war to further jewish interests and security, etc, etc, etc.

Old August 22nd, 2005 #17
Rounder

Quote:
Thanks A.E. Channel 6 (KWQC) Davenport reporter Lauren Diedrich also did a phone interview with me this morning which will be broadcast on their 5 PM (CST) news broadcast. Website: www.kwqc.com

Alex has caused a regular firestorm of "controversy" in Davenport with his recent TAA distibutions there. Oh, glory day !!! Mrs Diedrich said we ought to be concerned about the minorities who were frightened by TAA, for example.

Channel 6 news did, in fact, broadcast the news report, including several statements from me, taped during our earlier phone interview. I listened to the audio of the live broadcast on my computer. I believe it was the most fair and balanced TV news broadcast TAA has received thus far. They made reference to my published LTE for example, which I thought was good/effective. And one "concerned" citizen vowed to respond to it with one of his own. All those interviewed, including a local Rabbi, agreed that we have freedom of speech, and that TAA distributions are perfectly legal.

The transcript of the broadcast should be published on their website by tomorrow, I assume (www.kwqc.com)

Jolly good show !!! Sieg Heil !!!

Old August 22nd, 2005 #18
Ron Doggett

Tench, I don't think Rounder needs lessons on the fact that there are a large number of Whites in America who don't stand up for their race. His work is to be commended not criticized, to bad we don't have more like him. What is it you do exactly for our race just give unwanted advice?

Old August 22nd, 2005 #19
Tench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett
Tench, I don't think Rounder needs lessons on the fact that there are a large number of Whites in America who don't stand up for their race.
Not only do they 'not stand up' for whites, lots of them cheer for the white race's societal disposession.

Quote:
His work is to be commended not criticized, to bad we don't have more like him.
Commended by which side? Im sure thats what Marvin Hier's bank account thinks too.

Quote:
What is it you do exactly for our race just give unwanted advice?
Im a strategist, Im playing to win.

Ive opened more blue eyes to whats going on in our society, than any of the stereotypical 'anti-semites' that a certain segment of jews cultivate much profit from charitable donations.

Old August 22nd, 2005 #20
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tench
Im a strategist, Im playing to win.

Ive opened more blue eyes to whats going on in our society, than any of the stereotypical 'anti-semites' that a certain segment of jews cultivate much profit from charitable donations.
Hey that's great you have a different way of doing things for our race. Then do them lead by success not by downing others efforts. Time will tell who has the best methods in awakening our people good luck to you.

Thread