VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 22nd, 2005 #21
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tench

Im a strategist, Im playing to win.

Ive opened more blue eyes to whats going on in our society, than any of the stereotypical 'anti-semites' that a certain segment of jews cultivate much profit from charitable donations.
I'm interested in knowing about these strategic plans of yours. Can you elaborate a bit more? And could you also tell me how you have "opened more blue eyes to whats going on in our society"? What methods have you used to acomplish this? Media? Writing? Seminars? Group discussions? Internet forums? Word of mouth?

Old August 27th, 2005 #22
Rounder

Default TAA Attacked by 2 LTE's

TAA was attacked in today's (27 Aug 05) edition of The Quad City Times newspaper, Davenport IA, by 2 letters-to-editor. Both lied their asses off. Check them out here:

http://www.qctimes.net/opinion/letters/

(I'd appreciate somebody bringing them up here. Otherwise, they'll disappear down the memory hole of cyber space).

Old October 6th, 2005 #23
Joe Snuffy

Default When hate comes on a page

This is from the May 23rd edition of the World Newspaper out of Wenatchee, Washington. The column is titled "When hate comes on a page" and is written by Gary Jasinek, the managing editor of the paper. He can be reached at [email protected] or 509-665-1176.

http://www.vnnforum.com/attachment.p...achmentid=2985

Old October 6th, 2005 #24
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
This is from the May 23rd edition of the World Newspaper out of Wenatchee, Washington. The column is titled "When hate comes on a page" and is written by Gary Jasinek, the managing editor of the paper. He can be reached at [email protected] or 509-665-1176.

http://www.vnnforum.com/attachment.p...achmentid=2985
Thanks Joe, for posting that article here in the proper thread. All media reports regarding TAA should be posted here (TV, radio, and print). There will be lots more when 45,000 copies of TAA #3 starts hitting the streets, in a week or so.

Oh glory day how I love hearing kikes moan, groan, and shreik "the ovens !! the ovens !!".

Does my old redneck heart good, I'll tell ya.

Old October 17th, 2005 #25
Steve B
Banned

Default Chain shakes up Shaker Heights

"White Supremacist Newspapers Delivered To Shaker Residents"

Quote:
Papers Sent To FBI For Investigation

POSTED: 6:21 pm EDT October 17, 2005

SHAKER HEIGHTS, Ohio -- Hundreds of homeowners awoke to a message of hate at their doorsteps, and now FBI agents will be investigating, reported NewsChannel5.

Residents of Shaker Heights, a community that embraces diversity, discovered copies of a white supremacist newspaper, called The Aryan Alternative, which promotes hatred toward black people, Jews and Mexicans.

The papers were left in driveways along Shaker Boulevard Monday morning.
The paper claims the NFL is playing fewer white quarterbacks on purpose, and includes talk of "hanging Jews."

Shaker Heights Police Chief Walter Ugrinic said because of the threatening tone and the riots triggered by a white supremacist march in Toledo Saturday, he's sending copies to the FBI's terrorism task force.

Business owner Terry Hobson is confident city leaders will address this issue.
Copyright 2005 by NewsNet5.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/5109814/detail.html

Old October 17th, 2005 #26
October Sun Films

Damn the new TAA is fuggin' sweet!! Put me down for $100, Glenn. I'll contribute more later as finances get better. Superb job, Alex!! And Kudos to The Outer Limits for the excellent design work!!

Old October 17th, 2005 #27
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by October Sun Films
Damn the new TAA is fuggin' sweet!! Put me down for $100, Glenn. I'll contribute more later as finances get better. Superb job, Alex!! And Kudos to The Outer Limits for the excellent design work!!
Bless yo heart, O.S.F. I'll get them in tomorrow morning's mail to ya.

Yids are mighty stressed, ain't a gonna take it no mo, so they're calling in the FBI (Federal Bureau of Integration). Poor dears.

Old October 17th, 2005 #28
October Sun Films

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Bless yo heart, O.S.F. I'll get them in tomorrow morning's mail to ya.

Yids are mighty stressed, ain't a gonna take it no mo, so they're calling in the FBI (Federal Bureau of Integration). Poor dears.
Glenn, I can't distribute them myself so i want to contribute $100 for Brutus, Todd in FL, Chain and others to distribute.

Old October 17th, 2005 #29
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by October Sun Films
Glenn, I can't distribute them myself so i want to contribute $100 for Brutus, Todd in FL, Chain and others to distribute.
That's a generous contribution, O.S.F. And I happen to know it's a significant sacrifice for you. Which makes it all the more appreciated.

Old October 17th, 2005 #30

Default Enemy of Free Speech

Quote:
"Shaker Heights Police Chief Walter Ugrinic said because of the threatening tone and the riots triggered by a white supremacist march in Toledo Saturday, he's sending copies to the FBI's terrorism task force."
Individuals like this, sporting dopey grins, are what passes for law enforcement today. Ignorant of the 1st Amendment, they are witless enemies of that which our Forefathers held highest of all - free speech. Look at this cretinous face, and you see the reality of "1984", but stamped with the moronic contenance of a Barney Fife. Such is the America of 2005, an America which pretends to stand for law and order, even while blacks loot and riot, burn and kill; then, desparately born out of nothing less than craven evil, they attempt to deflect public knowledge of their moral cowardice by attempting to destroy the free speech rights of courageous men like Alex Linder...

Old October 19th, 2005 #31
brutus

I'm going to send that photograph of Shaker Heights Police Chief, Walter Ugrinic, to all White Nationalist and NSM websites and identify him a terrorist thug and enemy of the White race.

Old October 19th, 2005 #32
Steve B
Banned

Default Rounder Radicalizes Rodgers

Quote:
Police Inquiring About Rogers Publication

POSTED: 5:00 pm CDT October 19, 2005
UPDATED: 6:42 pm CDT October 19, 2005

ROGERS, Ark. -- Police are searching for the messenger behind a batch of discriminating deliveries.

Rogers residents found white separatist newspapers in front of their homes, and the police department took calls from people who found the newspapers and said they don't want them in or near their yards.

The paper is called the "Aryan Alternative," and it's in its third issue.

Police said residents reported seeing someone in a burgundy car throwing the newspapers into neighborhoods along West Hemlock Street, Margaret Place, North 29th Street, Patty Lane and West Locust Lane.

Officers said those neighborhoods are home to several African-American families. However, the paper prints white separatist sentiment against African-American, Hispanic and Jewish people.

Police said they're checking with the Benton County prosecutor to see if any laws were broken by the delivery of the paper. In the meantime, police said they don't want the appearance of the paper to change the perception of Rogers.

"Rogers is not a place where this happens," said Rogers Police Department Cpl. Kelley Cradduck. "We have families of all races and colors living here, and for the most part, we all get along really well. So, I hope this is not something that will discourage people from coming living here, visiting here or get a negative perception of our town."

The paper's publisher said his paper's content is protected by the First Amendment and that they sell the paper in batches to their followers, encouraging them to distribute the paper anywhere and everywhere.

The publisher also said his publications is the only place where white men and woman can learn about issues not reported in the media.
Copyright 2005 TheHometownChannel.com
http://www.thehometownchannel.com/ne...06/detail.html

Old October 19th, 2005 #33
Steve B
Banned

Default Nigs be 'readin

Or most likely looking at pictures.

Quote:
Newspaper filled with racial slurs found in Valley neighborhood
Oct 19, 2005, 04:25 PM PDT

A newspaper is stirring anger among people in one Valley neighborhood.

It's called the Aryan Alternative and is published in Missouri.

The paper is filled with messages targeting people of color.

The newspaper is circulating across town in predominantly black neighborhoods.

"Keep yourself white and they talk about the white safety zone," reads Reverend R.L. Shanklin.

Just thumbing through the paper, you'll come across one racial slur after another. All targeting people of different races.

"They listen to negative and write negative material against blacks and Jews and people of color. A paper like this has no business in our community," says Shanklin.

Reverend Shanklin is president of the NAACP in Huntsville. He says the paper's main goal is spreading hatred and division.

"We are a community of togetherness. That's what we want to be about not separatism. It tells me that hate groups are still alive and well. Racism is alive and well in communities. They can say anything they please but spreading hatred is against the law because sooner or later someone is going to get hurt," Shanklin said.

We talked toAlex Linder, the publisher of the Aryan Alternative. He says their message is not to promote hatred but to support their opinion that races don't mix.
http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp?S=4002707&nav=0hBE

Old October 19th, 2005 #34
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Or most likely looking at pictures.

Wow, this is one of those 'genius niggers' Hollywood producers/directors make movies about. We know he be a genius an' shit 'cause he's got a computer. 'Course, he may not know any more about the white technology that created that computer than he does about the white technology that created the car he drives, but hey! A nigger who reads AND has a computer...that be a nigger genius!

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old October 20th, 2005 #35
Rounder

I just emailed a LTE to (1) The Springdale (ARK) Morning News, and (2) The Benton County (ARK) Daily Record. And I phoned Channel 48 TV in Huntsville, AL and requested a phone-interview. Spoke with a Julia Echols. She'll have reporter return my call.

Great work in Huntsville, Chain !!!

Old October 20th, 2005 #36
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence dennis
Wow, this is one of those 'genius niggers' Hollywood producers/directors make movies about. We know he be a genius an' shit 'cause he's got a computer. 'Course, he may not know any more about the white technology that created that computer than he does about the white technology that created the car he drives, but hey! A nigger who reads AND has a computer...that be a nigger genius!
Is he sounding the words out? What's he got in his hand as he looks at that picture on the back cover? This picture is priceless. What a gift. Thanks newsmen! Where else could we have found a picture of a black man holding TAA?

Old October 20th, 2005 #37
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Is he sounding the words out? What's he got in his hand as he looks at that picture on the back cover? This picture is priceless. What a gift. Thanks newsmen! Where else could we have found a picture of a black man holding TAA?
A.E., there are 3 or 4 more newspaper/TV bad-mouthings of TAA, and they're all listed under: "Google.com, then "News", then type in "The Aryan Alternative", and send.

How bout posting them in the appropriate thread: "List of Jews media reporting of TAA distros".

Why is it that no one posts them ? I can't do every GD thing, ya know.

Old October 20th, 2005 #38
Rounder

Default Newspaper Phone Interview

I just finished a 20-minute phone interview with 24-year old reporter Brook Reinhard of the Benton County Daily Record newspaper, Rogers, Arkansas. He's doing a fellow up news article about TAA, that will be published in tomorrow's edition of that paper.

To my question "Are you a Jew", he answered "No".

Alex, if you'd like to phone in your comments, his number is 479-621-6398.

Old October 20th, 2005 #39
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Police Inquiring About Rogers Publication

POSTED: 5:00 pm CDT October 19, 2005
UPDATED: 6:42 pm CDT October 19, 2005

ROGERS, Ark. -- Police are searching for the messenger behind a batch of discriminating deliveries.
Hahahahaaa.... Gimme a fuckin break you faggots!

Wait 'til they get a load of me and my distro. Fuckin 12,000 in Orlando, FL comming their way.

Old October 20th, 2005 #40
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

http://nwanews.com/story.php?paper=...s&storyid=26724

http://www.nwaonline.net/articles/2...macistpaper.txt

Thread