VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 28th, 2005 #81
varg

good job ron/ironguard/sa mann

http://www.dailypress.com/news/loca...ews-local-final

Whites-only paper hits NN lawns

Some city residents are angered by the distribution of a white-supremacist publication.

by justin walden

October 28, 2005
NEWPORT NEWS -- Barbara Tippit didn't like what landed on her lawn Thursday morning.

Someone doing masonry work on her Hidenwood property brought her a copy of The Aryan Alternative, a white-supremacist publication delivered to at least two Newport News neighborhoods.

Tippit is blind, so a neighbor read her some articles. "It's pure filth," she said. "I'm so infuriated by the whole thing."

The 16-page tabloid was delivered in Hidenwood and Meredith Woods either late Wednesday or early Thursday. Police spokesman Lou Thurston said one person complained to the Police Department.

The paper is published in Kirksville, Mo. A local resident should have distributed about 1,100 copies in Newport News, said Glenn Miller, the paper's main distributor. It was the publication's third edition. Miller said the fourth would come out in December and would be delivered in Newport News. He said he tried to target white people in middle- to upper-class neighborhoods. "We don't force our newspaper on anybody," he said.

The paper briefly mentions the January slaying of James City County teenager Brittany Binger.

Several Newport News residents said Thursday they couldn't get rid of the paper fast enough.

"I was just flabbergasted, and so were many of my neighbors," Tippit said. "They slandered as many people as they could slander."

Kathy Webster of Meredith Woods said she picked up the paper, quickly realized what it was and decided to throw it away.

"This is horrible," Webster said.

"I looked at the headlines and thought, 'What in the world ?' "

Old October 28th, 2005 #82
Chain

Couldn't the writer, Walden Sink, locate a blind Jewess who got a TAA? It's so pitiable; musta given the poor thing nightmares. Can't you just picture the gapes, gasps, and squeals as the scurrilous-rooting neighbor and she fiendishly, delightedly "got down" there in the garden on a sunny afternoon? I think I'm gonna cry...from laughing too hard.

(By the way, the Durham, NC piece by the Afro-nig Lovemore never appeared, nor did the article fromm Waynesboro, VA...from the paper to which I even gave an interview. Because of the inherent truth-volatility to our paper, editors realize they can't spin it the Multi Cult's way.)

http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/ro...nd_prayer.html
Quote:
Blind Prayer by Rod Stewart

I was born and raised the only son of a lawyer
till I was approximately the age of four or perhaps five
I lost both my mother and my father
Killed in a fire way up on the fourteenth floor
Struck down by the time I was ten by an illness
which robbed me of the sight of the morning sun
And that ain't all

A homeless child for the next five years
with my dog Clown by my side and my only friend
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
I fought my way through school
Sound and touch the thing on which I could depend
And you know what the, the, the kids
down my street weren't too playful
And right then it seemed like the whole world picked on me
And ah yeah

I worked my fingers to the bone
Stretchin' hide for a boot man in Jersey Town
But then, but then I lost the last thing I had
When fate reared its ugly head and took my dog Clown
I wandered way up north found a girl that loved like a woman
Sixteen years old and felt like a woman
But, but, but, but, but what I'm trying to say is
God please don't take her away from me

I lost everything that I ever had
you kicked my name into the dirt
Tread my name into the dirt yeah

What could I do

I never knew how much love could hurt me
But it never ever come my way before
No, no, no, no, no
I never knew how much love could hurt me
Good God it ain't never come my way before
Oh but, but you know what I'm trying to say
really what I'm trying to say is
God please don't take her away from me

Ah turn it down

You got a lotta lotta lost everything
that I ever had ever had

Old October 28th, 2005 #83
Chain

I think Mike Owens wrote a pretty fair piece. Mike told me his editor originally broke the Randy Weaver story. One slight error on my part-- I forgot to deduct the mileage from PA, where I bought the car, to WV and the driving for a couple of days before the trip. In short, I actually drove 6,900 miles in 12 days. Sorry, Mike. But on the up-side-- I will be making a detailed thread recommending Waynesboro, VA to all White racists as the very best city in JOGZOG I visited. Waynesboro realtors and private land sellers, please contact me!
http://www.newsvirginian.com/servlet...67801517&path=
Quote:
Area gets Aryan wake-up call

Michael Owens and J. Todd Foster
News Virginian Staff
Friday, October 28, 2005

Craig Cobb came to Waynesboro this week to spread the word - of white supremacy.

“It’s a beautiful place,” the Frost, W.Va., grocer said after touring the city Wednesday. “I will recommend it to every racist I know.”

The mountain scenery, he noted, is hard to beat. The people are polite. Nothing but “yes, sir” and “no, sir” from everyone he met. And, the minority population “is low,” he said.

Few people likely noticed Cobb as he pulled into the city in a silver Buick. Chances are, even fewer passersby took the time to glance past him - sporting a frizzy-haired, mad-scientist persona - and to a front seat stacked with copies of The Aryan Alternative. A reporter for the tabloid, he goes by the moniker “No 1965 Chain Immigrants” or just “Chain.”

He failed to command any attention until after he was gone, when residents stumbled upon the tabloid Wednesday evening or the following morning on their sidewalks and driveways. By then, he would be home, resting from his mission.

“I want to wake up white people,” he said.

He did. Several Waynesboro area residents said they were appalled by the racist literature, which they found folded in a square and bound with rubber bands.

“I was just in total disbelief,” said Augusta County resident Tamika Allen, 27, a New Jersey native who moved in with her parents just a month ago. “It made me feel uncomfortable and not very safe.”

Among the neighborhoods hit were the Nottingham subdivision, off Ladd Road and next to the new Wayne Hills Baptist Church. Cobb also threw the tabloid around the Waynesboro Country Club area.

“I was just appalled,” said one woman, who didn’t want to be named because she lives alone. “I was horrified. I was scared to death it was someone in the neighborhood. I really resent it. The remarks about Jewish people just absolutely knocked me over.

“People of this mentality have no bounds,” she said. “They don’t have any morals. If they had morals, they wouldn’t be printing something like this.”

In the Nottingham subdivision near U.S. 340 in the Ladd area of Augusta County, 12-year-old Eric Kullberg brought the literature into the house and gave it to his father, Domingo.

“I said, ‘this is crap’ and threw it away,” Domingo Kullberg said. “Everybody has the right to say whatever they want, of course, but I don’t think it should be forced on anyone and I don’t think it should be thrown in my driveway for a 12-year-old to pick it up.”

By Cobb’s count, he has distributed about 10,000 copies of the newsletter in the past 10 days.

“We’ve been doing it across the country, and we’ve been giving it to the wealthier people,” he said, noting that he and other Aryan representatives target upscale neighborhoods for distributing The Aryan Alternative.

Cobb pointed out that Middlebrook would make a good stop, too. That’s where someone attempted to torch St. John’s Reformed United Church of Christ in early July.

FBI investigators ruled it an arson while noting that the blaze came a week after the national United Church of Christ voted to endorse gay marriage. Scrawled on the outside of the church were “SINNER,” “LESB HELL” and “GAYS LOVER.”

Federal investigators have stopped short of ruling it a hate crime, however.

“A motive hasn’t been determined,” Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms spokesman Bart McEntire said Thursday.

The investigation remains where it did in July, the agent said.

Cobb is nobody’s fool when it comes to the law of handing out the literature of the Vanguard News Network, a pro-white group based in Kirksville, Mo. Don’t step on the lawn or sidewalk. Keep away from the mailbox. That’s a federal offense.

Every so often, he claims a Jewish person hoping to land him in jail will stuff a newsletter found on the lawn into a mailbox and then call police.

When it comes to facts, bits of historic and political trivia or statistics, well, just don’t get him started. The Bolsheviks? The Weimar Republic? Communist and Jewish plots? A loony Christianity that lost its true roots more than a millennia ago?

“I’m longwinded,” Cobb admitted.

He drove into Waynesboro with an estimated 400 copies of The Aryan Alternative, with articles detailing how Jews orchestrated World War II as well as a civil rights movement that has made the white population vulnerable to violent crime.

“I thought about standing out in front of the high school and handing it out to the kids,” he laughed. After weighing the risks of an arrest, Cobb nixed the idea.

A pair of palm-sized video cameras dangled by a chord around his neck. Those were in case police officers hassled him as he exercised his right to free speech.

The Waynesboro police already were on to him, he said. An undercover officer noticed him when he nearly made a wrong turn when searching for The News Virginian. Cobb alerted a TNV reporter when he got to town.

For Allen, an African-American who grew up in a black New Jersey neighborhood, the Shenandoah Valley has been a culture shock.

After finding The Aryan Alternative on her way to church Wednesday night, she got a closeup of the Confederate flag. Her church hosted pony rides, and the vendor had saddled up his ponies over Confederate blankets.

“I believe in freedom of political expression,” Allen said. “But you could not do that in New Jersey. That was a humbling experience.”

Of the racist literature in her driveway, she said, “It’s disconcerting to know we’re in 2005 and this type of behavior … and mentality exists out there.”

Nearly 7,600 miles had been logged on the Buick as Cobb spent the past 10 days distributing what he called “the white news” in affluent neighborhoods throughout the “heart of the Confederacy.”

“We want benefactors,” he said.

“I’m really disappointed I didn’t go to California,” he said. “We really need some coverage in California.”

Contact Michael L. Owens at [email protected] and Managing Editor J. Todd Foster at [email protected]

Old October 28th, 2005 #84
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Lightbulb Popping That Bubble

Quote:
"I looked at the headlines and thought, 'What in the world ?' "
I wonder if this lemming saw the savage nature of the groids that was displayed after Katrina on TV. Some White people live in a perpetual bubble, the Aryan Alternative is here to pop that bubble !

Old October 29th, 2005 #85
Rounder

Hey Chain, that Mike Owens article on you was the best (most positive) for us I've seen yet. Hell, most White readers kinda like you, after reading that.

Regarding negative comments by the lemmings, they come from the ole "hang the messenger" mindset, going back to 5th century Rome. The citizens of Rome hung their own messengers who brought bad news about "barbarian attrocities". And that's what most White lemmings, especially soccermoms and girli-men, want to do to us.

One gal in Orlando who read one of Todd's TAAs yelled on TV: "It's psychological terrorism !!!"

I think it's mostly soccermoms and the elderly who suffer from the "hang the messenger" disease though. Younger White males (18-45 especially) are far more receptive to our stated truths and realities, generally speaking.

Old October 29th, 2005 #86
Ironguard1940

Default Craig Cobb-White messenger of truth

Area gets Aryan wake-up call
(THEY CERTAINLY NEEDED IT!!!)

Michael Owens and J. Todd Foster
News Virginian Staff
Friday, October 28, 2005

Craig Cobb came to Waynesboro this week to spread the word - of white supremacy. (AND HE DID. GOOD JOB.)

“It’s a beautiful place,” the Frost, W.Va., grocer said after touring the city Wednesday. “I will recommend it to every racist I know.”

The mountain scenery, he noted, is hard to beat. The people are polite. Nothing but “yes, sir” and “no, sir” from everyone he met. And, the minority population “is low,” he said. (A SMALL VALLEY TOWN THAT IS ALMOST ALL WHITE. A VERY GOOD PLACE TO LIVE AND TO PUT OUT TAAs.)

Few people likely noticed Cobb as he pulled into the city in a silver Buick. Chances are, even fewer passersby took the time to glance past him - sporting a frizzy-haired, mad-scientist persona - and to a front seat stacked with copies of The Aryan Alternative. A reporter for the tabloid, he goes by the moniker “No 1965 Chain Immigrants” or just “Chain.”

He failed to command any attention until after he was gone, when residents stumbled upon the tabloid Wednesday evening or the following morning on their sidewalks and driveways. By then, he would be home, resting from his mission. (A WELL DESERVED REST.)

“I want to wake up white people,” he said. (CRAIG, YOU ARE CERTAINLY DOING THAT IN A BIG WAY ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.)

He did. Several Waynesboro area residents said they were appalled by the racist literature, which they found folded in a square and bound with rubber bands. (EXCELLENT!!!)

“I was just in total disbelief ,” said Augusta County resident Tamika Allen (GEE, YOU THINK TAMIKA IS A NIGGER NAME? NAWWW..), 27, a New Jersey native who moved in with her parents just a month ago. “It made me feel uncomfortable and not very safe.” (THEN MOVE BACK TO NEW JERSEY, BITCH!!!)

Among the neighborhoods hit were the Nottingham subdivision, off Ladd Road and next to the new Wayne Hills Baptist Church. Cobb also threw the tabloid around the Waynesboro Country Club area.

“I was just appalled ,” said one woman, who didn’t want to be named because she lives alone (I SMELL CHICKEN!!!). “I was horrified. I was scared to death it was someone in the neighborhood. I really resent it. The remarks about Jewish people just absolutely knocked me over. (OY VEY, ALL THIS ANTI-SEMITISM IN THE VALLEY. SOMEBODY CALL ELIE WEASEL. OH, YEAH, HE DIED. CALL THE ADL. GET SOME DISINFECTANT. GET SOME HOT WATER. KILL THESE RACIST GERMS!!!)

“People of this mentality have no bounds,” she said. “They don’t have any morals. If they had morals, they wouldn’t be printing something like this.” (WE HAVE MORALS, BECAUSE WE HAVE THE TRUTH. WHAT DO YOU HAVE? NOTHING BUT 'OHMYGOD THIS IS HATE THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL.' HOLLOW. VERY HOLLOW.)

In the Nottingham subdivision near U.S. 340 in the Ladd area of Augusta County, 12-year-old Eric Kullberg brought the literature into the house and gave it to his father, Domingo.

“I said, ‘this is crap’ and threw it away,” Domingo Kullberg said. “Everybody has the right to say whatever they want, of course, but I don’t think it should be forced on anyone and I don’t think it should be thrown in my driveway for a 12-year-old to pick it up.” (DOMINGO. SOUNDS LIKE AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT NAME. SEND I.C.E. TO HIS HOUSE.)

By Cobb’s count, he has distributed about 10,000 copies of the newsletter in the past 10 days. (GO CRAIG!!!)

“We’ve been doing it across the country, and we’ve been giving it to the wealthier people,” he said, noting that he and other Aryan representatives target upscale neighborhoods for distributing The Aryan Alternative. (AS RON AND I DO WHEN WE DISTRIBUTE TAAS.)

Cobb pointed out that Middlebrook would make a good stop, too. That’s where someone attempted to torch St. John’s Reformed United Church of Christ in early July.

FBI investigators ruled it an arson while noting that the blaze came a week after the national United Church of Christ voted to endorse gay marriage. Scrawled on the outside of the church were “SINNER,” “LESB HELL” and “GAYS LOVER.”

Federal investigators have stopped short of ruling it a hate crime, however.

“A motive hasn’t been determined,” Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms spokesman Bart McEntire said Thursday.

The investigation remains where it did in July, the agent said.

Cobb is nobody’s fool when it comes to the law of handing out the literature of the Vanguard News Network, a pro-white group based in Kirksville, Mo. Don’t step on the lawn or sidewalk. Keep away from the mailbox. That’s a federal offense. (DO YOU HAVE A COPY OF THE CONSTITUTION AND A COPY OF RULINGS DEALING WITH LITERATURE DISTRIBUTION HANDY? YOU SHOULD. THAT CAN KEEP TINHORN COPS OFF OF YOUR BACK.)

Every so often, he claims a Jewish person hoping to land him in jail will stuff a newsletter found on the lawn into a mailbox and then call police. (OH, COME ON, A JEW RESORTING TO DIRTY TRICKS TO GET WHITE PEOPLE IMPRISONED? ONLY PEOPLE LIKE MATT HALE, CHESTER DOLES, AND OH, YES, ROUNDER WOULD THINK LIKE THAT. LOL)

When it comes to facts, bits of historic and political trivia or statistics, well, just don’t get him started. The Bolsheviks? The Weimar Republic? Communist and Jewish plots? A loony Christianity that lost its true roots more than a millennia ago?

“I’m longwinded,” Cobb admitted. (EDUCATE THEM, CHAIN!!!)

He drove into Waynesboro with an estimated 400 copies of The Aryan Alternative, with articles detailing how Jews orchestrated World War II as well as a civil rights movement that has made the white population vulnerable to violent crime. (YES!!!)

“I thought about standing out in front of the high school and handing it out to the kids,” he laughed. After weighing the risks of an arrest, Cobb nixed the idea.

A pair of palm-sized video cameras dangled by a chord around his neck. Those were in case police officers hassled him as he exercised his right to free speech.

The Waynesboro police already were on to him, he said. An undercover officer noticed him when he nearly made a wrong turn when searching for The News Virginian. Cobb alerted a TNV reporter when he got to town. (SO, THE COPS KNEW YOU WERE COMING AND KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING AND DID NOT ARREST YOU. WELL, IT SOUNDS TO ME AS IF THE COPS KNEW THEY COULD NOT GET ANYTHING ON YOU.)

For Allen, an African-American who grew up in a black New Jersey neighborhood, the Shenandoah Valley has been a culture shock.

After finding The Aryan Alternative on her way to church Wednesday night, she got a closeup of the Confederate flag. Her church hosted pony rides, and the vendor had saddled up his ponies over Confederate blankets. (HELL YES!!!)

“I believe in freedom of political expression (BULLSHIT),” Allen said. “But you could not do that in New Jersey. That was a humbling experience.” (OF COURSE YOU COULD NOT DO THAT IN NEW JERSEY. ONLY JEWS HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH THERE.)

Of the racist literature in her driveway, she said, “It’s disconcerting to know we’re in 2005 and this type of behavior … and mentality exists out there.” (WHY ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE MOVING TO THE SHENANDOAH VALLEY FROM NEW JERSEY? THEN THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT WHITE SOUTHERN CULTURE AND SYMBOLS. WHITE PEOPLE FROM VIRGINIA DON'T MOVE THERE AND BITCH ABOUT THEIR CULTURE. JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE TRUE YANKEE MENTALITY. MANY WHITES FROM UP NORTH HAVE A SOUTHERN MENTALITY, AND THEY GO ALONG TO GET ALONG. BUT BITCHES LIKE ALLEN AND TAMIKA NEED TO MOVE THEIR ASSES BACK TO THE KIKE STATE.)

Nearly 7,600 miles had been logged on the Buick as Cobb spent the past 10 days distributing what he called “the white news” in affluent neighborhoods throughout the “heart of the Confederacy.” (THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!)

“We want benefactors,” he said. (WE CERTAINLY NEED SOME WEALTHY WHITES TO CONTRIBUTE TO OUR CAUSE. WHERE ARE THEY?)

“I’m really disappointed I didn’t go to California,” he said. “We really need some coverage in California.” (TRUE, BUT WE NEED YOU HERE TOO, CRAIG. AN OUTSTANDING JOB. RON AND I ARE DOING OUR BEST TO GET THE WORD OUT TOO, BUT YOU ARE OUR TOP DISTRIBUTOR. WAY TO GO. WHITE POWER AND WHITE SOUTHERN SOLIDARITY. :box: )

Old October 31st, 2005 #87
Ironguard1940

Default Littering an arrestable offense?

10/29/05, Daily Press [Va.]

Police probe Aryan paper's distribution

October 29, 2005

WILLIAMSBURG -- Williamsburg police are investigating the distribution of a white supremacist newspaper on the grounds that it may have violated a city law against littering. One person has complained about The Aryan Alternative but no arrests have been made, police said.

Unless a person is caught in the act or clearly identified, it may be hard to make an arrest for littering, police said. The paper was also distributed late Wednesday or early Thursday in Newport News, and city police there are also investigating. It would be hard to make an arrest for littering in Newport News because the papers were neatly distributed and it doesn't appear to have violated the law, city attorneys said.

Earlier this week, a reporter for the Alternative, which is published in Kirksville, Mo., distributed the paper in Waynesboro, a city near Charlottesville.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/loca...?coll=dp-briefs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I am no law expert, but I have NEVER heard of littering being arrestable offense. I love how the jewsmedia says it "doesn't appear" to have violated city law because they were neatly distributed. Well, thanks. We try to be neat when we throw these babies on your lawn. I guess the Williamsburg police have not heard of the Constitution yet. Perhaps we need to mail them a copy. White Solidarity. :box:

Old October 31st, 2005 #88
Ironguard1940

Default Too bad Mike Masterson isn't worthy

Finally, a worthy scandal
Mike Masterson

I’ve been waiting for the first major scandal of the year in Northwest Arkansas to make local front-page banner headlines. It’s taken nearly 11 months to finally see it in print—last week in the Northwest Arkansas Times.
The exposé said Farmington’s new city business manager, Kim Dickens, listed on her résumé that she is a former city administrator of Eureka Springs. Yet in actuality, Dickens had served as a city planner and an administrative assistant to the mayor before she was canned. Seems that, among other disputes with the Eureka Springs mayor, Dickens could not type. Wonder how many CEOs can type. Beginning in 1996, Dickens also served a term on the Eureka Springs City Council.
I can visualize Farmington Mayor John Harris yawning twice while saying, as he was quoted, that he didn’t see a problem with the discrepancy in wording on Dickens’ résumé .
Say what? No problem? Ahhhcheewawa ! This woman, who has been a city council member, an assistant to the mayor as well as a city planner in Eureka Springs, daring to refer in general terms to her overall leadership role in Eureka Springs as a “city administrator” ? This isn’t huge?
I’ll have you know that the dictionary defines an administrator as “one who administrates” or a person who has “considerable executive ability.” That likely would mean that a city administrator is one who administrates at the uppermost levels within a city while possessing considerable executive ability.
Hmm. Well. Hmm. Let’s see now.
OK, I might stop short of impaneling a grand jury here, but this flagrant abuse of public trust definitely warrants a grueling pre-dawn interview on CAT, or at least a wrinkled Post-it note in Dickens’ personnel file once it exists.
These sorts of public abuses just cannot be allowed to stand if we are ever to move forward as a free and democratic republic. Next thing you know, the garbagehauling folks will be calling themselves certified refuse removal authorities. Hate mail
Up in Rogers, scores of good folks have been up in arms of late over a hatemongering, white-supremacist newspaper that is being circulated in their neighborhoods.
Black families appeared to be the focus of attention in distributing the slop. Police said their homes, as well as those of their neighbors, were targeted in the distribution. Citizens representing three races were among those complaining.
Among insulting caricatures and rhetoric of various races and cultures, a reporter for the Benton County Daily Record found a segment of a newspaper called The Aryan Alternative that admonished readers to “keep yourself pure, keep yourself white.”
This rag is published out of Kirksville, Mo. Some guy who appeared to be in his 50s was seen distributing it around neighborhoods. Yeah, yeah, I know, this activity is protected under the First Amendment.
But distributing it in an unsolicited manner is not shielded. Direct or anonymous communication that offends, alarms or harasses another is against the law, according to a Rogers police spokesman, Cpl. Kelley Cradduck.
Suppose there should be a criminal statute against flagrant, hate-soaked ignorance ? Troubled waters
Finally, after reading another Daily Record story, I couldn’t help but wonder how 25-year-old Richard Fox of Springdale must have felt to awaken near daylight with a rifle resting in his lap and his 1991 Chevy pickup dangling off the side of the historic War Eagle Bridge.
Benton County sheriff’s deputies initially were baffled by the mishap on the 98-year-old span, which is scheduled to be reinforced and remodeled next year. But when they spied a spotlight inside the truck, it was time to summon the Game and Fish badges, who wound up charging the man with hunting after dark.
The bridge was closed several hours for minor repairs and the wayward truck was towed away.
What must some people be thinking out in this increasingly wacky world? Surely the man wasn’t fox hunting. Sorry, couldn’t resist.
•—–––––•–––––—Staff columnist Mike Masterson is the former editor of three Arkansas daily newspapers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This asshole should find a line of work more suited to him, like waiting tables at a dive or greasy spoon in some nigger ghetto. What a confused self-hating dipshit he is. White Southern Solidarity. :box:

Old October 31st, 2005 #89
Ironguard1940

Default The crime in this case is a hate crime-White self hatred, that is

From Alex Linder

10/30/05, 7:10 pm.

Call from enraged woman in Maitland, Florida, threatens to sue if she gets paper again.

Trash! Garbage! "Why do you hate blacks?" Claims paper is a bunch of lies.

Actually, ma'am, everything in there is 100% factual.

"White people commit crimes, too."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This soccer mom obviously has aspirations to have her daughter marry some knuckle dragging, cornroll haired, smelly silverback and produce mongrel mutts that should all be thrown in a lighted gasoline pit. White Southern Solidarity. :box:
P. S.-I have moved my last three comments from the Chronological Record of Controlled Media Reaction to The Aryan Alternative thread, as they were inappropriate for that thread. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Old October 31st, 2005 #90
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940
From Alex Linder

10/30/05, 7:10 pm.

Call from enraged woman in Maitland, Florida, threatens to sue if she gets paper again.

Trash! Garbage! "Why do you hate blacks?" Claims paper is a bunch of lies.

Actually, ma'am, everything in there is 100% factual.

"White people commit crimes, too."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This soccer mom obviously has aspirations to have her daughter marry some knuckle dragging, cornroll haired, smelly silverback and produce mongrel mutts that should all be thrown in a lighted gasoline pit. White Southern Solidarity. :box:
P. S.-I have moved my last three comments from the Chronological Record of Controlled Media Reaction to The Aryan Alternative thread, as they were inappropriate for that thread. I apologize for this inconvenience.
In consideration of all your butt-kicking TAA distributions in Virginia, your apology is neither necessary nor accepted. Thanks for all you do for Race, Nation, and VNN.

Old November 1st, 2005 #91
brutus

THE ROGERS HOMETOWN NEWS
(no date)

Racist ideas in alternative paper don't hold up in free marketplace of ideas

I read with interest Glenn Miller's letter to the editor in The Benton County Daily Record letter on Oct. 22 where he discussed his involvement with the distribution of The Aryan Alternative newspaper in Rogers.

In his letter, Miller said he was simply exercising his freedoms of speech and the press by putting the publication in the yards of some Rogers' residents. He also cited his military experience, stating that he had served in the United States Army where he spent two tours of duty in Viet Nam as a Green Beret.

He then provided his telephone number in Missouri and stated that if Arkansas cops wanted to arrest him for exercising his rights, he would turn himself in.

Normally in this space, you are likely to read about some adventure a Rogers resident has taken part in or a tale about my life. That isn't the case today.

Instead, I'll stand on my soapbox and share a few thoughts about Glenn Miller and the saga he has brought to my new hometown.

He does have the right to say, or publish, just about anything he wants. The Constitution of the United States protects that right by prohibiting our government from restricting those freedoms.

I am not of the impression that Miller has anything to do with the editorial content of The Aryan Alternative. It appears he is simply a paperboy.

But still, those rights still apply to him, as they do to all American citizens. He most likely has violated no laws by his actions.

Miller wrote that his paper is for white folks, and it provides news to white people that papers controlled by Jews refuse to print. He says his paper is pro-white while the other newspapers are anti-white.

You know, these types of arguments have been around for a long time. They arose in Nazi Germany in the 1930s when some very evil people changed the course of history by killing everyone they didn't like. People who shared these types of opinions were also probably popular in South Africa several decades ago.

Kind of sounds like the propaganda uttered by Hitler, Goering and all those henchmen.

However, as repulsive as I find the words these people write, I do say it is protected speech. The First Amendment, the amendment I believe is the most important, grants people who want to preach hate the right to say what they have to say with very few limitations. That amendment grants me the right to say I wish they'd find something real to be concerned about.

For those who don't know, I am white. My ancestors came to this country from Ireland. We are protestants. We are southerners. My family has fought in any number of wars on the side of the United States, beginning with the War Between the States. My father, a career military man, served in the Korean Conflict and in Viet Nam. As a child, I had numerous friends who lost their fathers in that war in Southeast Asia.

I am offended by the words written in publications like The Aryan Alternative. They in no way represent any thought that I have. I don't know anyone who thinks that way. I do believe that we all are created equal. That's what makes this country the great place that it is.

I often find it amazing that guys like Miller love to drape themselves in the Constitution whenever anyone questions their tactics. Miller was quick to say in his letter he has the right to say whatever he wants.

Yet, he and the writers at that paper, has no qualms about wanting to deny others their rights. From his point of view, only people who agree with him are right, and have rights.

He would have us to believe that Jews, people of color, and even whites who disagree with him, are somehow to blame for all of his, and society's problems. It makes sense to him that all of those people have to go.

One of the things I know is true is that we live in a land where the principles of a free marketplace of ideas are in place. That means that the best ideas rise to the top and are embraced by the most people. The worst ideas sink to the bottom where just a few people believe they are the truth.

Look around this country, talk to your neighbors and friends, strike up a conversation at the store -- do you see a whole lot of folks agreeing with the philosophy that guys like Miller are laying out for you? Do you hear conversations that center around the glorification of whites while they denigrate the people of other races?

Of course you don't. That's because most people consider ideas like those as archaic and wrong.

The good news is that our society has moved well past some era when a person is judged by the color of their skin or the god they worship. Instead, we now strive to judge others by the content of their character, and that does make us free at last.

I'm positive the folks who are associated with The Aryan Alternative will find much fault with what I've had to say today. Then again, there is a good chance they won't recognize any truth wrtitten here because they are so blind to anything but what they believe.

Managing editor Michael Roark can be reached by e-mail at (479) 621-6397.

http://www.nwanews.com/hometown/09mikescolumn.html

Old November 1st, 2005 #92
Ironguard1940

Default Michael Roark's assertions are 100% BS

By Michael Roark, managing editor, Rogers hometown news
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Compared to most anti-White, zionist jewsmedia yellow journalism articles that I have read, Michael Roark's article is calm, consise and without the loud shrill calls to ban TAA and other White publications because it is 'filled with hate.' On the contrary, Mr. Roark states that we have every right to print what we want and to distribute it. He disagrees with the opinions in TAA of course, but that is HIS First Amendment right to do so. However, I disagree with his assertion that our ideas do not hold water. Quite the opposite is true. Every time we distribute TAAs, the number of hits to the VNN website jumps many times over what is the normal number of viewers. If Whites were not so brainwashed by the monopolistic hold the jews have on our megamedia, I suspect millions more Whites would be on our side. As it happens, we are waking up as many Whites at a time as we can. We supply an alternative to the jewish BS that is forcefed to us every waking second of every day, and the jews are scared to death. How is that possible? How is it possible that the kike media masters, who own trillions, yes, trillions of dollars worth of TV and radio stations, newspapers and magazines, are scared of a newspaper that can be distributed for a PENNY A PAGE? Easy. We print the truth. They try to sell LIES, LIES, LIES. White Southern Solidarity. :box:

Old November 1st, 2005 #93
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
THE ROGERS HOMETOWN NEWS
(no date)

You know, these types of arguments have been around for a long time. They arose in Nazi Germany in the 1930s when some very evil people changed the course of history by killing everyone they didn't like. People who shared these types of opinions were also probably popular in South Africa several decades ago.

Kind of sounds like the propaganda uttered by Hitler, Goering and all those henchmen.
lol, same old same old, shallow examples of hitlers germany, but this guy attaches South Aftica with it. geez.

a jane white portfolio

Old November 1st, 2005 #94
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Lightbulb Looking At The Big Picture

Quote:
The good news is that our society has moved well past some era when a person is judged by the color of their skin or the god they worship. Instead, we now strive to judge others by the content of their character, and that does make us free at last.
Ahh yes the good "content of their character" quote. Hey Mike, do please enlighten us on the "content of their character" with regards the marauding savages that took over downtown New Orleans after Katrina bud ! You know spud, the apes who raped, killed and robbed in that stricken city. Yes they sure did show us their "content of character" didn't they

All the articles and news stories Mike in TAA #3 were true Mike - yet like the hack that you truly are, you paid no attention to those articles. It seems Mike that its ok by you for White woman to be butchered, raped by these savage lower than life animals. In your dreamy 'White' world you never experience the true wonders of this sick, evil, multi-racial nightmere that most of us do...... Mike one day you will !

Old November 1st, 2005 #95
varg

Default TAA picked up by AP

good news, TAA picked up by Associated press

(you can see this by going to news.google.com search for "aryan alternative" then under the "Distribution of white supremacy tabloid upsets business owners" title click the link that says "all X related", then click the "repeat the search with the omitted results included. this will show you all the news sites that picked it up)

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansas...l/13052046.htm

Distribution of white supremacy tabloid upsets business owners

Associated Press

LEWISBURG, W.Va. - Business owners in Lewisburg are upset after finding a white supremacist tabloid on their doorsteps over the weekend.

"It seems like a useless waste of paper," said Aaron Maxwell, owner of Harmony Ridge Gallery. "This is an educated and diverse area. They are preaching to the wrong people."

Police Chief Tim Stover said police are investigating the clandestine distribution of The Aryan Alternative.

Donna Toney, president of the Lewisburg Downtown Business Association, said she saw copies of the tabloid at nearly every downtown business' door on Sunday morning.

"I knew it was something disgusting and I didn't even read it," she said Monday. "I just put it in the trash and didn't even bring it in the store."

The tabloid states that it is published in Kirksville, Mo., by Alex Linder.

Linder operates the Vanguard News Network and founded the White Freedom Party. He is a former member of the West Virginia-based National Alliance, according the Anti-Defamation League.

"This publication isn't anything that anyone would condone," Mayor John Manchester said. "But as ugly as the messages it expresses are, that's what freedom of speech is about."

Old November 1st, 2005 #96
Rounder

Way to go Varg. "Associated Press" means the news report goes out all over the country to TV and radio stations, as well as newspapers.

The Kansas City Star printed the TAA story today. That one newspaper must have coupla hundred thousand readers. TAA is raising lots and lots of eyebrows, eh ??

Old November 1st, 2005 #97
Rounder

Yep sure nuff, that TAA news story was printed in the Belleville (ILL) News-Democrat newspaper today, as well.

Hey Varg, if you read this, how bout posting the article in our permanent record thread, and annotate that it appeared in two separate newspapers, and name them.

Steve B, Alex, brutus, anyone ???

Old November 1st, 2005 #98
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg
the Chronological Record of Controlled Media Reaction to The Aryan Alternative thread?

(will delete this post after you reply)
Yeah Varg, that's the thread. There are 2 news reports (not one) that needs posting there. There might be even more today, and most probably tomorrow, as well. Appreciate your help on this.

Old November 2nd, 2005 #99
Ironguard1940

Default Lewisburg has joined the People's Republic of WV

Posted by Border Ruffian

...Investigators are trying to track down the person or people who distributed the paper. Stover says that while only minor charges may be filed, the important thing is to stop the distribution of the publication.
-Exerpt from the Lewisburg, WV distro

Well, well, well, looks like some donut-eater has aspirations to be a federal prosecuter or commisar one day. I wish him luck in stopping us...bad luck, that is!!! If I were the one who put those TAAs out (Chain, I believe?) I would hit them again just because of that statement. That is just me though.

Old November 2nd, 2005 #100
Rounder

Default Inspiring.. . . Mighty Inspiring !!!

I couldn't believe my eyes this morning when I goggled "News", then the "Aryan Alternative". 8 news reports of TAA distributions, and mostly TV.

Varg's doing a great job posting them in the "Chronological..." thread where we keep our permanent record of news reports about TAA/VNN.

Border Ruffian, make sure when you post there, you include at the top (1) the source, (2) the date, and (3) the title, following by the news content. Thanks.

And guess the one individual responsible for it all:. . (drum roll). . . CHAIN !!!

Oh, glory day !!!

Thread