Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 8th, 2005 #81
MW88...

14's post showing a picture of a girl after being attacked by some ape is powerful, as Rounder says.

This emotional stuff is what moves the masses. Emotion, emotion.

Too many words puts the people off.

More pictures, more propaganda and some facts..........

Every time!

Old December 10th, 2005 #82
Ironguard1940

Default Who are they pointing at? And why are they pointing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Here's my favorite.

Think about this for a second. If someone near you was just shot, would you a) stand up in plain sight of the shooter and point to where you think he is or b) DUCK!!! If you had something to do with the person near you being shot, you point to where you want the attention to be. If you had nothing to do with the person near you being shot, you DUCK!!! Which brings me to the main point of this post: Most people thought James Earl Ray shot Martin Lucifer Coon. Now even the family of that monkey does not think he did it. That fact, along with this 'money shot.' should tell us something. As I said, think about it.

Old December 10th, 2005 #83

Quote:
14's Picture will make an excellent cover for TAA #4 The headline should read "WHO'S REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!...I think if we could put TAA #4 on the streets with 14's picture with "WHO'S REALLY TO BLAME" (or above) putting it squarely on the weak minded "white" maggots in DC. , it would make a big impact!
Thanks for the compliment, N.E. Rebel. And I agree. Show whites what's been done to their children, and you will dig deep into their hearts.

Old December 10th, 2005 #84
Whirlwind

Ironguard1940: One of those on the balconey has had breakfasts at the White House ever since. jesse jack'scoon. Very good point about ducking!

Old December 10th, 2005 #85
Pixi
resident psycho

In light of all the media spotlight on Prussian Blue, I was thinking it might be a good idea to have a section on them, countering the one-sided coverage that's been put out thus far. Perhaps April or Steele would consider writing an article on it?

Also I was thinking that maybe they could be on the cover? If nothing else, people would be likely to recognize them from TV, and it might help increase their interest to read what's inside.

Old December 11th, 2005 #86
Chain

Maybe a page with a spoof of our own publication: "The Carry-On Alternative"; if you Whites continue to sheepishly, fraidy-cat "carry on", this is what you'll get.

It would perhaps even spoof the main page of the issue's main article and appear opposite it.

The possible usefulness of this is that it is universally trumpeted and assumed by media (and dutifully reflected by readers or Talmud tube viewers) that it's distasteful, at best, that any "free" society has to put up with "hate" in the press. We know that they choose these interviewees, and that even people who enjoy reading "The Aryan Alternative" would likely not say so to media for fear their jobs might be endangered.

But in "The Carry-on Alternative"-- well, we could mock Whites in a sarcastic, lampooning manner and perhaps get certain sociological points across. Thus, it would be what the media have the greater number of us longing for-- a world where we are all one, where Whites know they are inherently evil, and where "hate" (opposition to Judaic sociologies) has already been sent to hell.

There could be execution announcements for Whites who'd been in prison for two weeks for secretly plotting to try and bring back the 1st Amendment.

Someone was recently recalling that Dr. Pierce had rape being reduced by The System to simple assault in "The Turner Diaries." And we have seen a number of crime cases on NNN andf VNNF in which nigs have gotten just 18 to 36 months for rapes. We could write fictional crime stories, insert quotes, have jew judges quoted, quote blithe, silly Whites, have wedding announcements and photo-shopped pictures for gorillas and exquisite White women etc. A bride might be quoted as saying she was so glad that Tyrone had been willing to help rid her family of her awful, soft-haired, high IQ, blue-eyed, blonde-haired Aryan genes-- that her Tyrone was saint-like in this selflessness of his. "After all, Tyrone could easily have wed an exquisite hottentot, but he instead chose homely old me!"

Just imagine The Kwa to come. Yeah, we'll look back on today as "the good ole days." That future is what we could "The Onion-like" lampoon in "The Carry-On Alternative." e.g., "Woman Discovers Our Own 'The Carry-On Alternative' On Her Lawn-- Is Eternally Grateful For The Auspicious Love."

Also, all of us who have been in the military know that "carry on" is the classic approval term an NCO or officer commands in an upbeat tone to his men.

Old December 21st, 2005 #87
David Marsh

Seems a bit too intelligent for mass consumption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Maybe a page with a spoof of our own publication: "The Carry-On Alternative"; if you Whites continue to sheepishly, fraidy-cat "carry on", this is what you'll get.

It would perhaps even spoof the main page of the issue's main article and appear opposite it.

The possible usefulness of this is that it is universally trumpeted and assumed by media (and dutifully reflected by readers or Talmud tube viewers) that it's distasteful, at best, that any "free" society has to put up with "hate" in the press. We know that they choose these interviewees, and that even people who enjoy reading "The Aryan Alternative" would likely not say so to media for fear their jobs might be endangered.

But in "The Carry-on Alternative"-- well, we could mock Whites in a sarcastic, lampooning manner and perhaps get certain sociological points across. Thus, it would be what the media have the greater number of us longing for-- a world where we are all one, where Whites know they are inherently evil, and where "hate" (opposition to Judaic sociologies) has already been sent to hell.

There could be execution announcements for Whites who'd been in prison for two weeks for secretly plotting to try and bring back the 1st Amendment.

Someone was recently recalling that Dr. Pierce had rape being reduced by The System to simple assault in "The Turner Diaries." And we have seen a number of crime cases on NNN andf VNNF in which nigs have gotten just 18 to 36 months for rapes. We could write fictional crime stories, insert quotes, have jew judges quoted, quote blithe, silly Whites, have wedding announcements and photo-shopped pictures for gorillas and exquisite White women etc. A bride might be quoted as saying she was so glad that Tyrone had been willing to help rid her family of her awful, soft-haired, high IQ, blue-eyed, blonde-haired Aryan genes-- that her Tyrone was saint-like in this selflessness of his. "After all, Tyrone could easily have wed an exquisite hottentot, but he instead chose homely old me!"

Just imagine The Kwa to come. Yeah, we'll look back on today as "the good ole days." That future is what we could "The Onion-like" lampoon in "The Carry-On Alternative." e.g., "Woman Discovers Our Own 'The Carry-On Alternative' On Her Lawn-- Is Eternally Grateful For The Auspicious Love."

Also, all of us who have been in the military know that "carry on" is the classic approval term an NCO or officer commands in an upbeat tone to his men.

Old December 22nd, 2005 #88
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi
In light of all the media spotlight on Prussian Blue, I was thinking it might be a good idea to have a section on them, countering the one-sided coverage that's been put out thus far. Perhaps April or Steele would consider writing an article on it?

Also I was thinking that maybe they could be on the cover? If nothing else, people would be likely to recognize them from TV, and it might help increase their interest to read what's inside.
My name is Cowboy Zeke and I endorse this message. Put them on the cover, as they are a hot topic right now.

In fact, put them on the cover, with lyrics superimposed on them, next to a nigger album with lyrics superimposed over them. You could say something like 'produced by jews' and 'not produced by jews' over each.

You also have the Aussie riots to cover, which is a big story, and a really nice shot of Maria Sharipova with the nigger monster LeBron James. Nothing like that to get a young white man's blood boiling.

I do agree though, more pictures, less text, people are dulled and we need to get their attention.

Hey here is a great idea for a game sheet for young people; you have a picture of the white girl, the nigger 'boyfren' who killed her and the method he used to kill her, and you have to match the three up. Answers would be upside down at bottom of the sheet, sort of the type of game on the back of a cereal box. I'll start work on this.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old December 22nd, 2005 #89
blueskies
Banned

Yesterday Lenin/Macarthur

Yesterday all those dark hordes seemed so far away
Now they think that they're here to stay
Oh ,I believe in Yesterday

Suddenly ,there's not half as many of us as there used to be
Theres a shadow over our countries , we're being exterminated gradually

That they have to go we know but most dare not say
Most fear to fight against this wrong , they just long for yesterday

Yesterday you could say what you wanted to say
Now the Jews will have you locked away
Oh ,I believe in yesterday

That they have to go we know but most dare not say
Most fear to fight against this wrong , they just long for yesterday

Yesterday you could say what you wanted to say
Now the Jews will have you locked away
Oh ,I believe in yesterday Mm

Old January 7th, 2006 #90
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Default Sharpton Lootie ---> MLK Lootie

Considering that MLK was a boozer, maybe someone could replace the head shot of Sharpton with a head shot of Martin Looter King:

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old January 7th, 2006 #91
westernalliance

Recent Time magazine supposedly blasts him (by Jew media standards). Supposedly as his wife was recovering from an operation, in the hospital he broke to her news about his infedelities. Time supposedly covers the hundreds of extramarital affairs. Some radio guy on Bob Grant's old time slot was commenting on this. Time magazine would be the best way to lure the sleeping dummies in.

Also the fact that George Washington doesn't have his own birthday, etc.

But a jewish communist puppet with a stolen pseudonym from one of aryankind's greatest personalities of all time does. Protestant? Why the hell would you support a nigger daring to name himself after Martin Luther?

Also I am against naming it the Aryan Alternative. It turns people off where something with white in the title would not. It brings up concepts of supremacy as if we are in control. We are the victims right now.

Like "White Alert" is a great title for Mr. Brooks' website. Would be a great title for this paper, and I think more people would fall behind it. Myself I am a young graphics artist but would not spend time helping you guys out because I simply don't believe it is accomplishing anything as is.

Whites are immediately turned off by the mention of the words aryan and jew. I think that at this point in history it should be relatively easy to stop a war in Iran through alternative press.

I think that with jews intermarrying at 50% they are becoming less of a threat by each generation. White conservatives are VERY easily anti-black, anti-mexican, anti-muslim.

I mean personally I think small changes, less preaching to the choir, more targeting white conservatives and easing them into white nationalism can go a huge way.

Old January 8th, 2006 #92
Chain

Just as ZOG's military always carefully orchestrates tight brainblow camera background shots (spic, nigger, gink) when Boosh stands directly in front of military personnel and broadcasts, we have the diverse, flip side of the coin:

This photo is visually powerful for what it says about open manipulation of racial thought processes.
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=335865#post335865
Jenab said:
Quote:
This US Navy sailor is covered with a blanket, probably so we can't see which race he belongs to.
William Reese, nigger killer:

Old January 9th, 2006 #93
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernalliance
Recent Time magazine supposedly blasts him (by Jew media standards). Supposedly as his wife was recovering from an operation, in the hospital he broke to her news about his infedelities. Time supposedly covers the hundreds of extramarital affairs. Some radio guy on Bob Grant's old time slot was commenting on this. Time magazine would be the best way to lure the sleeping dummies in.

Also the fact that George Washington doesn't have his own birthday, etc.

But a jewish communist puppet with a stolen pseudonym from one of aryankind's greatest personalities of all time does. Protestant? Why the hell would you support a nigger daring to name himself after Martin Luther?

Also I am against naming it the Aryan Alternative. It turns people off where something with white in the title would not. It brings up concepts of supremacy as if we are in control. We are the victims right now.

Like "White Alert" is a great title for Mr. Brooks' website. Would be a great title for this paper, and I think more people would fall behind it. Myself I am a young graphics artist but would not spend time helping you guys out because I simply don't believe it is accomplishing anything as is.

Whites are immediately turned off by the mention of the words aryan and jew. I think that at this point in history it should be relatively easy to stop a war in Iran through alternative press.

I think that with jews intermarrying at 50% they are becoming less of a threat by each generation. White conservatives are VERY easily anti-black, anti-mexican, anti-muslim.

I mean personally I think small changes, less preaching to the choir, more targeting white conservatives and easing them into white nationalism can go a huge way.
Intermarrying jews make more GD jews, not less. The offspring of jew-aryan are always jews. They grow up identifying with jews and are anti-White. They spend their entire lives defending jews, and many openly work to advance jew interests. So therefore, jews marrying aryans are plusses for them, and minuses for us. Remember too that orthodox jews average 4-5 offspring per family. Jews are increasing in the world, while we are decreasing dramatically.

Your excuse for not supporting TAA doesn't hold water. Look at all the UNCENSORED letters-to-editors for example, that have resulted directly from TAA distributions. Look at the radio talk show invites (and we'll get many more). Look at all the media interviews. Plus, TAAs are being read by a hell of alot of White folks. I know because many phone me saying so.

I believe you're an honest young WN, westernalliance, and not a subversive kike-alike like some on VNNF. And you're obviously very intelligent and insightful. But your thinking on the issue of TAA is incorrect.

VNN is unique. We tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. No compromise. No apologizing. No sneaking up on the GD kikes. But full steam ahead in their faces with truths. Think about it, will ya ??

Old January 9th, 2006 #94
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence dennis
Considering that MLK was a boozer, maybe someone could replace the head shot of Sharpton with a head shot of Martin Looter King:

I dearly L O V E that cartoon, L.D. It oughta be put on cover of next TAA. Absolutely eye-catching, and hilarious. White lemmings will "eat it up", and pass it around to their friends. And the high quality of the photo, makes it perfect for TAA.

A L E X !!!! Put that "sucker" on the cover of issue #4. Will ya, por favor ???

Old January 12th, 2006 #95
Chain

I suggest putting Jesus on the cover of our next TAA to try and reach our core group. The soccer moms can then get interviewed saying they were initially attracted, allured and charmed by the lovely picture of Jesus, but were subseqently shocked and repulsed to the core of their beings at what was inside.

My new avatar would make a fine cover.

What better way to generate publicity and controversy than by utilizing the only advertising icon in the world bigger than Coca Cola and Mercedes Benz?

We could have a pro and con debate on the inside of this cover story: a KKK Krishton columnist vs a Creativity columnist.

Again, keep in mind that we want to reach our core group here- Christians across the land.

Old January 13th, 2006 #96
westernalliance

I think that #5 should be about telling whites to prepare for the collapse to come and who to blame. If occupied JSA attacks Iran, we are officially in WW3.

It just might happen earlier than we thought people. And we need people to think like us when "it" happens. And we need the word to spread who to blame. Hal is doing a good job of this.

We need to tell whites that if the jews fake another 911 and target it towards Iran, not to listen to their lies. The jews are gonna try and trick whites who hate arabs to be drafted and finish us off.

This needs to be pounded into the unawakened.

I think we should all get in the local draft boards, but these will most likely be circumvented. And the unawakened "patriots" would simply join up like a flagwaving brainwashed goy.

Old January 29th, 2006 #97
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default White Christians VS. Jew UN Forces/Jewed Christians

This might look good in TAA #4. Just lighten up the UN blue beret a bit.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old February 4th, 2006 #98
varg

Idea for TAA:

I sort of stole the idea off Stormfronts old 'scholarship essay' thing http://www.stormfront.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=98

Have a writing contest for VNN members on a specific topic (make a subforum for the submissions , at the end have a poll where people can vote for the best one ) and the winner will have his article published in TAA and maybe a little cash reward. This will make for tons of content for TAA

Old March 2nd, 2006 #99
SA Mann
National Socialist

Post James Earl Ray On The Cover

I'd like to see a big picture of James Earl Ray of Sunshine on the front of issue #4. The copy could say something like "millions of blacks celebrated King Day, it's about time we celebrate April 4th as James Earl Ray Day".

Or how about "Hey nigger you should thank your lucky stars for James Earl Ray or there'd be no King Holiday." Something else brought to you by the White man.

A caption over Ray's head with "If 4 more get shot, do we get a whole week off?"

Old March 2nd, 2006 #100
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence dennis

Hey SA Mann, your ideas are great. Another one would be to put MLK's face on the above photo on a next year's TAA, and pass out 100,000 copies in nigger neighborhoods during Black History Month, all over the country.

Man, talk about nigger riots. . . Whew doggitt !!!

(Just kidding there Mr ZOG, just kidding)

Thread