Old November 16th, 2005 #41
brutus

11/16/06

Newton TAB
www2.TownonLine.com

Letter: Aryan Alternative has little support in Kirksville
Wednesday, November 16, 2005

'An anti-White bias'

Yes, it's politically correct, which means kosher, to call pro-White newspapers "racist." But in fairness, the hundreds of pro-black, Jewish, and Hispanic newspapers ought to be called racist as well, but never are by the controlled, kosher, system media. Quite obviously an anti-White bias, and a double standard.

Our newspaper, The Aryan Alternative, was not only distributed in your fair town, but in towns and cities in 27 other states, as well. Resulting in dozens of news reports similar to yours. And every one of them called our paper the standard derogatory names (hater, bigoted, anti-Semitic, and racist). But not one denied one single statement published in our paper, or even addressed one.

You see, we tell the truth about crimes, abuses, and exploitations committed against White people, and without apologetic spins. We White Nationalists are the only ones who tell the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about problems facing White people. Unfortunately, most of our people have become such cowards, they despise us and the truths we tell them. They want to "hang the messenger." Kinda like their White forefathers did in fact, during the fall of the Roman Empire.

But still we promote the free public exchange of ideas by all peoples, regardless of race or religion. Everyone is welcome to meet us in fair and equal debate on our website discussion forum (www.vnnforum.com). Non-whites are given the opportunity to prove us wrong, and we them. What could be more American than that? Perhaps, even some of your enlightened liberal readers will accept our challenge. We'd just love having them.

By the way, more copies of our newspaper will be distributed in Newton within the next two weeks. All "ostriches" and "Romans" should phone me to prevent delivery (417-463-7703).

Thank you very much for allowing my free speech in your paper.

Glenn Miller
Springfield, Mo.

http://www2.townonline.com/newton/op...ticleid=368741

Rebuttal LTE
Also published 11/16/05

I read [the] Newton TAB article about the distribution in Newton of the white supremacist rag The Aryan Alternative- on the Web site operated by the editor of that paper. One small detail I'd like to correct: The Aryan Alternative is not "based in Kirksville" in the usual sense. While it's true that the editor and operator of their Web site (Alex Linder) lives in that town, every other writer (to dignify their purulent prose) and participant in that nasty enterprise lives somewhere else, as hinted at by Miller's gross exaggeration that 20 distributors live in eastern Massachusetts. In fact, a perusal of their Web site indicates that only one or perhaps two distributors/correspondents live in southern New England, and also that the entire "network" consists of about 10 to 15 individuals who regularly air their warped and nonsensical ideology (mostly to each other)
By the way, I live in Kirksville. I admit, when I first saw The Aryan Alternative, I was very alarmed: I'm not from the area (for more than a decade eastern Massachusetts was our home), I'm Jewish (with a family), and wondered if we were safe here. But after talking with many of my neighbors, including movers and shakers in town - none of whom knew anything about Linder or his paper - it became clear that he is absolutely by himself here and has no local support. In fact, most people are appalled about the attention our town is getting through the distribution of his rag and are offended by his claim to represent the community. One positive result: there has been a great deal of support for a new group in town called Connect For Respect, which is dedicated to educating people about diversity issues, and fostering respect and appreciation for diversity within our community. And we couldn't have started that group without Mr. Linder's "help."

Daniel R. Mandell
Kirksville, Mo.

http://www2.townonline.com/newton/op...ticleid=368741

Old November 17th, 2005 #42
brutus

11/03/05 (posted11/17/05)

TimesDispatch.com
Richmond,VA

White-supremacy paper distributed

Media General News Service

Nov 3, 2005

CHARLOTTESVILLE --
The circulation of a white-supremacy newspaper angered and perplexed residents and business owners in a city neighborhood yesterday.

The Aryan Alternative, a 16-page tabloid excoriating blacks and Jews, was distributed in the racially mixed Rose Hill neighborhood off Preston Avenue. The paper is published in Missouri by Vanguard News Network.

The distributed issue features stories alleging that illegal immigrants carry diseases, Jews occupy half of all teaching slots at top-10 law schools and the NFL discriminates against white players.

Jesus Cavanaugh, a black Dale Avenue resident who received a copy, said he's "completely appalled." He contacted David Toscano, a Democratic candidate for the House of Delegates, and others in the community to make them aware of the paper's distribution.

Residents of a Waynesboro neighborhood also received the paper recently, and police are investigating the distribution of the Aryan Alternative in Williamsburg and Newport News, according to news reports.

Publisher Alex Linder said his main aim is to "wake up" white people, but if the paper "falls into a black person's hands, who cares? If they don't like the publication, they can throw it out." A few dozen people have bought copies at a rate of $15 per 100 issues, which they then distribute wherever they wish, Linder said.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/timesdis...an+alternative

Old November 18th, 2005 #43
brutus

11/03/05 (posted11/19/05)

NWAnews.com
Benton County, AR

Benton County
Daily Record
Opinion Section
November 3, 2005

Aryan Alternative will continue distribution

This is in reference to your Oct. 26 article "Newspaper distribution to continue in Rogers," to which I respond here. "Multi-ethnic" James Gosserand is quoted as saying that our newspaper, The Aryan Alternative, "spews hatred." Well let me tell you all; it is white people who are the biggest victims of racial hatred being "spewed" from the media, not multi-ethnics. Go watch the movies put out by the Jewish control media such as "Roots," " Mississippi Burning, "" Ghosts of Mississippi" or any of hundreds of other anti-white movies and documentaries spewed to us for the past 40 years. Go read the book, "Hatin’ Whitey" by professor David Horowitz, who rightly accuses the entire public educational system of systematically teaching racial hatred against white people. One can hardly turn on a TV, or read a system newspaper without being subjected to anti-white, guilttrip, hate propaganda — and Gosserand whines about 700 copies of a pro-white newspaper in Rogers, Ark. How utterly hypocritical, and anti-white, as well. The Aryan Alternative will, as you say, continue to be distributed in Rogers, and all across America in increasing numbers. We are fed-up white people, and with our truths, we will regain control of our country and our destiny. Those desiring not to have our paper delivered to their homes should phone me at (417) 463-7703, and I’ll ensure that it is not. Thank you for allowing my free speech in your paper.

Glenn Miller / Springfield, Mo.

http://www.nwanews.com

Old November 18th, 2005 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator

Today we printed 26,000 copies of TAA#3a, a slight revision of 3. We believe the cover and some of the graphics will be sharper. Page three text recounts a number of Omaha/Nebraska-specific hush crimes, as many of the 26k will be distributed in this area. Other than that, content remains the same. All known typos have been corrected, and TAA#3a should be very close to letter perfect.

Old November 18th, 2005 #45
brutus

Brutus wrote the following LTE which was published in the 9 Nov 05 edition of The Rogers Hometown newspaper, Rogers, ARK. I emailed it over my name, but the words belong to our own (drum roll) BRUTUS !! That paper does not include LTEs in their website posting, so I'll retype it here. (Verification can be made by phoning editor Michael Roark - 479-621-6397)

(Underneath the words "Aryan Responds")

"Dear Editor;

"It's great to see Michael Roark up on his soap box and acknowledge that I have a constitutional right to speak. And I acknowledge same in kind to him. We all should be able to speak our minds. America was founded upon this noble principle. We are allowed to argue our case before the people and the people can decide for themselves what is the truth and what is false.

"But shouldn't people hear both sides first before they decide? Well, it seems Mr Roard doesn't think so.

"I put forth an argument in my letter to the Benton CountyNews that Mr Roark responded to in his editorial. I explained that our paper, The Aryan Alternative, is for White folks, and it provides news to White people that papers controlled by the Jews refust to print. I explained that our paper is pro-White while controlled system papers are anti-White.

"It should be interesting to note that Mr Roark's editorial didn't explain any of the ideas expressed in The Aryan Alternative, the newspaper in question. I wonder why. Don't you?

"Mr Roard does imply that he thinks that being pro-White somehow means that one has to be a Nazi. I would like to know since when is being pro-White synonymous with being a 1930's German Nazi?

"I gues I need to inform Mr Roard that this is 2005 not the 1930s and that we represent all White people, not just Germans or German Americans.

"I also need to ask Mr Roark: Are White people not allowed to be proud of our heritage anymore, or is White pride now a dark and evil thing that needs to be shunned and swept under the carpet?

"Why is it that Mr Roark will defend Blacks, Jews, and Hispanics when they want to express pride, but he blows a gasket and tries to make the reader believe that a retired Army Master Sergeant with two tours in Vietnam is a hateful person because I support White pride and White rights? The question the reader should be asking is why Mr Roark is so hateful toward people who want to express White pride.

"Mr Roard suggests to the reader that they should strike up a conversation with their neighbors and friends regarding this racial topic. He says that he's offended by what he's read, but he doesn't tell you why he's offended or anything about what he's read. As a matter of fact, Mr Roark doesn't want you to know what he's read in The Aryan Alternative newspaper. He would rather call me names and imply that you should hate me without hearing what I have to say. What doesn't he want you to know?

"Why don't you read The Aryan Alternative and see whether or not you agree with Mr Roark. To receive a free copy, just phone and ask: (417) 463-7703.

GLENN MILLER
Master Sergeant, US Army Retired, Springfield, MO" (End of letter)

NOTE FROM ROUNDER: This letter generated about a dozen calls, 3 of whom wanted, and was mailed, a TAA. Great job Brutus !!!

Old November 24th, 2005 #46
brutus

11/16/05
Baltimore City Paper
CITYPAPERONLINE

Alternative Hate

The Aryan Alternative

Sun columnist Susan Reimer is prone to flippant homilies. The Nose liked this one in particular, from a June 2003 piece titled “Grow up, men: We need you in the family”: “Aside from a 29-inch waist and a full head of hair, there isn’t much to recommend the 20-something male.” It was a snappy way to open a sermon that dissed a big, easy target with a broad brush, and it was bound to piss someone off. It did, though it took some time.

Two and a half years after that column appeared, misogynist, anti-Semitic scribe John Allington responded to Reimer, his vitriol finally stewed to the boiling point. And he did so in the only publication likely to print his hateful ideas, The Aryan Alternative, which published Allington’s rambling piece, “The Useless Young Male,” in the its most recent issue.

“She can write these things in our effete Jewish press with no risk to her career,” Allington wrote of Reimer. “Few will call her names for what she wrote.” And then Allington did just that, calling Reimer a “disingenuous bitch.” He went on to use a brush broader than Reimer’s in penning the following poison: “Let me make something absolutely clear. American women, in aggregate, are the most ungrateful bitches on the planet.”

Copy such as Allington’s is how The Aryan Alternative hopes to grow and prosper. And it’s working, if editor and publisher Alex Linder of Kirksville, Mo., is to be believed. Twenty thousand copies of issues No. 1 (late 2004) and No. 2 (spring 2005) were printed and distributed, he claims in an editor’s note, and 50,000 copies of the current issue No. 3 are now being circulated nationally “on college campuses and in white neighborhoods,” including parts of the Baltimore area. The Nose found our copy of the 16-page tabloid recently in a Hunt Valley subdivision.

What else does the Aryan Alternative’s latest issue have to offer? Well, Allington’s prose is downright civilized compared to the rest. “Savages in the Streets” focuses on post-Katrina looting in New Orleans with such choice thoughts as this: “Katrina flashed whites an eternal truth: ‘African-American’ is pretty for ‘jungle savage.’ The question is: why do we pretend it is otherwise?” Then there’s “Mexican = Infectsican,” positing that “illegal aliens carry dread diseases long dead in white West.” And this: “Jews murdered 600,000,000 white men in the Twentieth Century.”

From whence the money to underwrite such hate? There are no advertisements in The Aryan Alternative. Its revenue is based, presumably, on subscriptions, which cost $5 for four issues, according to its masthead. That couldn’t possibly cover printing costs, which, our knowledgeable sources tell us, would run in the neighborhood of $5,000 per 50,000-copy issue. The Nose tried to ask Linder by calling his phone number, listed in the paper, but it rang and rang with no answer or answering machine. Even if we did reach him, though, he’d likely keep mum about his financing.

On other matters, though, we bet Linder would relish talking. After all, each write-up about his publication brings publicity, and there’s no such thing as bad press when you’re in the hate business. But his work manifests the fact, often glossed over, that overt racism continues in our culture. And, given the professed growth in the Aryan Alternative’s circulation, it may be spreading.

The First Amendment protects the likes of Linder on this score, as it should. But the First Amendment is also useful in pointing out the existence of Linder and his kind, so that reasonable minds can know that battling racism remains a never-ending endeavor.

And thus, the Nose is drawn to another recent exercise in free speech: The Washington Times, in a Nov. 2 article, pointing out that Democrats in Maryland have been hesitant to condemn racist barbs tossed at Lt. Gov. Michael Steele, a black Republican running for U.S. Senate in Maryland. The Times reported that Steele withstood a hail of Oreo cookies during a 2002 appearance at Morgan State University (an account that is now being called into question), being called “Uncle Tom” by the Maryland Senate president, and being depicted on a liberal blog as a black-faced minstrel saying, “I’s Simple Sambo and I’s running for the Big House.” That last, in particular, could have been printed in The Aryan Alternative.

On this, Maryland Democratic Senate candidate Kweisi Mfume has emerged as the voice of fair play. “There are too many bigots in too many places,” Mfume said in a Nov. 3 Times article, by way of roundly condemning the racist anti-Steele-isms.

Whether it’s Reimer on young men, Allington on Reimer, The Aryan Alternative on all who aren’t white, or Dems on black Republicans, such speech comes with a cost: reason.

http://www.citypaper.com/news/story.asp?id=11132

Old December 1st, 2005 #47
brutus

12/1/05

The Philadelphia
Jewish Voice

Bias-Incident Watch

Ohio…‘Aryan Alternative’ shakes up Shaker Heights
Jews and their neighbors in Shaker Heights, near Cleveland, received unwanted newspaper deliveries on Monday, Oct. 17, when they discovered the Aryan Alternative delivered to their homes along Shaker Boulevard and surrounding streets, The Cleveland Jewish News reported.
The white supremacist tabloid, published in Kirksville, Mo., contends that Jews started both world wars and includes discussion of “hanging Jews.”
Shaker Heights Police Chief Walter Ugrinic told the Jewish News that the newspaper’s distribution is not illegal, but he planned to send copies to the FBI’s terrorism task force because of the newspaper’s threatening tone.

http://www.pjvoice.com/v6/6201community.html

Old December 2nd, 2005 #48
brutus

12/02/05
newsleader.com
Staunton, VA

Aryan newsletter riles city residents
By David Royer/staff
[email protected]

STAUNTON — A white-supremacist newsletter that has been circulating around Virginia ended up on driveways in Staunton on Thursday, angering some city residents.

The Aryan Alternative, published in Kirksville, Mo., by a group called Vanguard News Network, charges that Mexicans are importing diseases to America and that Jews are attempting to exterminate white people. Residents in Waynesboro and Charlottesville have reported receiving the publication recently.

Jennifer Dungan of Staunton said she was shocked when her 5-year-old son picked up a copy of the publication from her yard.

"I got back inside and I read it, and I almost fell over," Dungan said. "It's just the biggest bunch of garbage I've ever seen."

"I hope to think that the citizens of Staunton and Augusta County will put themselves above this," said Baldwin Jennings, who also got a copy.

Glenn Miller, the paper's director of distribution, said certain neighborhoods were targeted for distribution because "white people live there."

"We want to provide an alternative news and commentary source for white people," said Miller, who was contacted by phone in Springfield, Mo.

Staunton police said they had received some calls about the publication but were not investigating because there is no ordinance against its distribution.

http://www.newsleader.com/apps/pbcs..../51202014/1014

Old December 2nd, 2005 #49
brutus

12/02/05
newsleader.com
Staunton, VA

Editorial

Hatred, impure and simple

They say that timing is everything. If that’s so, the Vanguard News Network’s sense of place is certainly askew.

During this season of giving and forgiving, the last thing we would expect to find tossed on our front lawns would be a piece of excrement masquerading as a newspaper called The Aryan Alternative. Yet, there it was, the front page of its Halloween black-and-orange tabloid cover trumpeting, “SAVAGES IN THE STREETS.”

“White troops battle looting Africans unleashed by Katrina!”, it shrieked. This “news” was accompanied by a photo of a New Orleans State Police tactical unit, its “troops” in relaxed postures, their weapons lowered, fingers off the triggers, their backs to the “savages” — all of them black, in case you hadn’t already guessed.

It didn’t get any better inside the tabloid’s remaining 15 pages.

Page after page of tortured prose and crude imagery conjured up all the specters of the paranoid mind. Every imaginable epithet and image — and many other unimaginable and unprintable ones — were dragged up from the depths to portray blacks, Mexicans, and especially Jews as subhuman species.

The shield that the Vanguard News Network and The Aryan Alternative hide behind in order to do this is something for which they seem to have an unaffected scorn — the First Amendment.

Inside the lurid front cover of the publication which contains all of the words you’ve read (and worse) is this declaration:

“The contents of this publication are 100% protected by the First Amendment, and anyone that tells you otherwise is a public-school victim, a jew, or a misinformed cop.”
Thank you, Vanguard News Network, for that illuminating civics lesson.

Yes, the First Amendment is a wonderful thing. We can still marvel at the genesis of the failed experiment in social engineering called the Third Reich by buying a copy of Adolf Hitler’s “Mein Kampf” at any major bookstore. We can learn how to make ricin simply by typing in “how to make ricin” on our favorite Internet search engine. If we wish, we can post epiphanies to al-Qaida on Web site after Web site.

We make these choices on an individual basis, lawful or not.
Have we made a choice when our lawns and driveways are defiled with this kind of unsolicited material, however? Have we made a choice when it falls into the hands of our children — the same children the Vanguard News Network pretends to care so deeply about (the white ones, at any rate)?

Pictures of white babies with touching captions like “The White Race ... down but not out!” don’t convey a great deal of respect for children when so much of the rest of the publication is given over to filthy words, disturbing images, and caricatures
of a kind that civilized people haven’t seen since the 1950s — if then.

Did we choose to have this philosophy of hate rammed down our throats by people who apparently cannot spell or punctuate, and who capitalize at random? Did we seek this stuff out? Did we buy it? Do we want it at all?

If we do, we can find it for ourselves.

This is where the Vanguard News Network and its alleged newspaper fall flat on their faces.

Publications like The Aryan Alternative are protected by the First Amendment. So are a host of other objectionable publications, like hard-core pornography. Are those kinds of things dumped on our front lawns without our consent, free to be seen by our children?
Of course not. We can’t say that we don’t object to the viewpoints expressed by the Vanguard News Network. We do. Vehemently.

But they have a right to their viewpoints, however twisted we may find them.
They do not, however, have a right to toss their trash on our lawns and driveways, any more than we would have a right to toss trash on their lawns or spray-paint slogans on the mailboxes or homes of the people who write the hateful garbage contained inside The Aryan Alternative.

This is where the crux of our argument spins. Hatred drips like spittle from every page of this publication — and that’s OK — so long as we choose to have the hatred delivered, or pick it up of our own free will.

The “delivery” of this “newspaper” was a violation of our decency.

We lose our freedom of choice when something like this is forced on us. It’s a kind of intellectual rape.

You want savages? Find the people who distributed these newspapers and show them a mirror. There are your savages.

Originally published December 2, 2005

http://www.newsleader.com/apps/pbcs..../51202014/1014

Old December 4th, 2005 #50
brutus

12/05/05

Another Uncensored Rounder LTE Published

The following letter-to-editor was published in the 16 Dec 05 edition of The Towson Times newspaper, Cockeysville & Towson, Virginia. Since that paper does not post LTEs on their website, I asked their editor Angie Bormann at 410-337-2425 to mail me a copy of the actual paper. And she did. Here's the LTE underneath the heading: "Aryan Alternative Suggests Police Probe With Caution."

Dear Editor,

This is written in reference to the Nov 9 article "Police probe distribution of racist newspaper."

I am Director of Distributions and a reporter for The Aryan Alternative newspaper, the paper that's being "probed".

I remind police officers that it's a crime for anyone to interfere with another citizen's exercise of 1st amendment rights of freedom of speech and the press. "Probings" therefore, should be administered with extreme caution.

Those "very upset" by our paper need only to phone me at 417-463-7703 to stop future deliveries because I assure you all, lots more are coming.

Whites have rights and interests just like everybody else. Blacks, jews, and hispanics have literally hundreds of newspapers which work for their racial interests. Whites deserve at least one.

Our newspaper reports news that system newspapers refuse to print. We tell truths that far too many sunshine patriots and ostriches don't want to hear.

Our goal is simple: "To insure the existence of our people and a future for White children."

Thank you for allowing my free speech in your paper

Glenn Miller
Springfield, MO" (end of letter-to-editor)

(Correction: The date is 16 Nov not 16 Dec)

Old December 7th, 2005 #51
Ironguard1940

Default SA Mann's distro gets Danville's attention

Danville Register and Bee (Newspaper)

Message of hate

By JONNELLE DAVIS
Register & Bee staff writer
December 7, 2005

A copy of a white supremacy tabloid is being distributed around Danville neighborhoods.
DANVILLE, Va. - Tammy Chaney’s dog brought her an unwelcome surprise Saturday morning.

The dog delivered a copy of The Aryan Alternative, a white supremacist tabloid, to Chaney on the steps of her Mary Miles Drive home.

Chaney said she did not read the newspaper in its entirety, but said what she did read shocked her.

“This stuff is terrible in here,” Chaney said Tuesday afternoon while flipping through the publication with a frown of disgust on her face. “If people can write stuff like this, I think they’re capable of doing anything.”

Chaney is one of numerous residents across the city who have found the tabloid in their yards in recent days. The publication’s various articles denounce blacks, Hispanics and Jews.

The Aryan Alternative is published in Kirksville, Mo., by the Vanguard News Network and is “distributed nationwide on college campuses and in white neighborhoods.”

“The contents of this publication are intended to educate white men and women, and to encourage them to recognize and defend their racial interests,” the publication states. “The contents of this publication are 100 percent protected by the First Amendment, and anyone who tells you otherwise is a public school victim, a Jew or a misinformed cop.”

An article titled “Disasters Natural and Man Made,” written by editor and publisher Alex Linder, paints the hurricane-ravished city of New Orleans as the victim of a multi-cultural society. It reads in part: “‘African-American’ is pretty for ‘jungle savage’ … We normal whites move away from these jungle creatures whenever we can. But the murderous hands of government, guided by Big Jew, again and again and again push us back in with the savages. And that, my friend, is genocide by integration - a man-made disaster far worse than any natural.”

The article “Mexican = Infectsican” blames illegal aliens for spreading diseases such as tuberculosis in the United States.

Danville Police Lt. Mike Mondul said the police department has received numerous calls from people disturbed over having received the literature. Mondul said he personally has received about a half-dozen calls.

Most of the calls have come from the Green Acres neighborhood, located off South Boston Road, Mondul said.

While he does recall other propaganda literature being distributed in neighborhoods in past years, Mondul said he does not remember any of it having been white supremacist or associated with the Aryan Nation.

Mountain Hill Road resident Ann Leicht said she had noticed the paper lying in her front yard, but did not pick it up until Sunday. Leicht said she was so shocked at what she read that she was tempted to log onto the Web site listed in the publication and share her feelings.

“But I wouldn’t have been agreeing with them,” Leicht said Tuesday.

Both Leicht and Chaney said they had seen the newspaper in some of their neighbors’ yards. Both women also appeared shocked that what they deemed hate had hit so close to home.

Leicht, the mother of a 15-year-old son, said she was concerned about the paper getting into the hands of teenagers, and making an impact on their already impressionable minds.

Chaney, who called the police after skimming The Aryan Alternative, made sure her 8-year-old son and 5-year-old twin daughters did not see it.

She said she planned to burn or shred it.

Contact Jonnelle Davis [email protected] or (434) 793-2311, Ext. 3042.

Old December 8th, 2005 #52
Ironguard1940

Default Suffolk reports on our distro

Suffolk News-Herald (Newspaper)

Hate comes to Suffolk in form of newsletter

By Jason Norman
Wednesday, December 7, 2005 6:32 PM CST

On Tuesday afternoon, hate came to Idle.

“I didn’t go to the mailbox until after 1 p.m.,” said Hazel Liverman, recuperating from a four-day stay at Obici Hospital. “My back was hurting.”
Two of Liverman’s regular newspapers were in their respective boxes outside her Woodlawn Drive home, and a third was lying on the ground. Leaning down to get the paper, she notice another similar tabloid rolled up nearby. Liverman grabbed it and went inside.

Then she opened the unfamiliar delivery.

“I couldn’t believe it,” she said. “I absolutely couldn’t believe it.”

It was the newsletter of a Missouri white supremacy group. Looking over the pages, Liverman saw articles degrading minorities, with several disfigured caricatures of blacks, Jews, and others.

“What angered me most,” she said, “was that we’ve got one or more people who don’t mind spending their time putting this out. It’s pure, pure hate”

Liverman is white, and twice divorced, both times from white men. She’s lived in the Idle neighborhood for six years.

“There are no black marriages in my family,” she said. “When I worked at the post office, I had friends that were black, Hispanic, and white, but I haven’t had any black people at my house for two or three years.

“They wouldn’t have any reason to leave it with me except that I have some pretty strong opinions about discrimination. I don’t know if anybody heard me talking about it, it’s just the way I feel. I feel that everybody should be equal. I go by the theory that everybody should have equal rights and their own beliefs.”

Though a black family recently moved into the Idle neighborhood, which Liverman said was the first she could remember, Lt. Debbie George, of the Suffolk Police Department, said that she didn’t believe there was a link between that and the handouts.

“(Idle) isn’t the only neighborhood that got them,” George said. “If someone is trying to make the connection between the newsletters and the black family, I don’t think that’s the case.”

Liverman wasn’t the only recipient; George said that similar documents had been found in the King’s Point area nearby, but didn’t expect any action to be taken.

“The documents were sent to the Commonwealth’s Attorney’s office for review,” George said, “and they fall under free speech. There’s no threats.”

Liverman agreed n sort of.

“Even those stupid people have a right to say what they say,” she said. “I haven’t read much of it. I’m so furious; but most of it is made up anyhow.”

Old December 8th, 2005 #53
Ironguard1940

Default Our Suffolk distro makes TV headlines

WAVY TV is an NBC affiliate in Portsmouth.

Link: http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=4221368

'White Power' Paper Distributed In Suffolk Community

Click here to view this video report.

There's something showing up on sidewalks and driveways in Suffolk, that to some is shocking. It's a newspaper pushing "White Power," the details were appalling enough that even police were called in to investigate.

The paper was discovered Wednesday in a neighborhood known as Idle, and it seems an appropriate name. A place where each similar looking house is distinguished by its own holiday decorations.

Hazel Liverman says the paper was rolled up with a rubber band around it, and she picked it up mostly to throw it away.

"When I opened it and started glancing at it, it just made me absolutely livid."

The paper reads civil rights equals dead whites, and that is only the beginning.

The paper also outlines a local crime as a reason for racism. Brittany Binger's death near Williamsburg was allegedly by a Hispanic man.

Police and the Commonwealth's Attorney's Office looked at the paper, and said it is allowed. That is because there were no threats made or attempts of intimidation. Officials believe the paper is protected by the first amendment.

Old December 9th, 2005 #54
Ron Doggett

Several people are alarmed by a newspaper that's been appearing on front lawns.

The newspaper is the work of a white supremacist group, and its articles are extremely offensive to many people.

The paper, called the Aryan Alternative, has shown up in Suffolk and Chesapeake.

The paper is published by a self-described neo-Nazi from Missouri who has distributors here locally.

Police say the paper doesn't break any laws, but it's definitely raising concern.

It is full of hateful messages. One of its headlines describes African-American Katrina victims as savages in the streets.

The 16-page white supremacist newsletter started arriving in parts of Suffolk and Chesapeake this week.

"You have the right to express yourself, but that right does not allow you to penetrate that bubble that belongs to me," said Suffolk resident Robert Phillips.

In this case, Phillips’ bubble was his driveway, where someone dropped the newspaper off Thursday.

Alex Linder, who publishes the newspaper, said he has local distributors who randomly send it out.

"They buy at reduced rates and send out wherever they think it’s best to spread the message, and we’re not going to tolerate any complaints that we're targeting somebody, or anything we're doing is illegal," said Linder.

Though it's not illegal, police in Suffolk and Chesapeake have contacted the FBI to keep track of the group. In the meantime residents like Robert Phillips hope the hate mail doesn't find its way to his home again.

"It's been quite some time since I've seen anything like this, so it was very disturbing," said Phillips.

Linder would not say how many distributors he has in Hampton Roads. He did say that residents could expect another newsletter to be sent out in the coming months.

Another TV story from the Doggett/Ring distribution. WVEC-TV Hampton Roads, VA

Old December 10th, 2005 #55
Ironguard1940

Default Hateful Danville editorial about TAA distribution

Danville Register and Bee (newspaper)

Editorial

Not welcome

Danville Register and Bee
December 9, 2005

Most white people are embarrassed by white supremacists. People who see the world in black and white - and see the white race as superior to all others - are truly an embarrassment not only to themselves, but to everyone they believe is like them.

That accounts for the reactions around Danville this week to The Aryan Alternative, a racist rag that was dumped - like trash usually is - in people’s yards.

“This stuff is terrible in here,” Tammy Chaney said. “If people can write stuff like this, I think they’re capable of doing anything.”

In the strange, twisted worldview expressed in The Aryan Alternative, society’s problems are the fault of Jews, blacks and Hispanics. That’s a view shared by some people in every community. But dumping this tabloid around town had to be done for a reason. Here are three possibilities:

-- Free publicity for the newspaper’s white supremacist viewpoint.

-- Groups - or more likely individuals - were trying to find other like-minded local people.

-- It was done as a way to make local racists seem more numerous than they really are.

Every community has its share of haters, and we shouldn’t be surprised that some people still believe that one race is superior to all others, that America was supposed to be a mono-ethnic society or that the presence of Jews, blacks and Hispanics in this country has been a bad thing.

But The Aryan Alternative did contain one bit of truth: “The contents of this publication are 100 percent protected by the First Amendment …”

The constitutional right to free speech allows anyone with an idea the right to express it. But it also protects our outrage and offense at this kind of garbage littering local neighborhoods. So they can distribute their hate-rag, and we can call it what it really is.

Today, we have no way of knowing for sure if this week’s littering is a one-time event or a sign of more activity on the part of white supremacists in this community. But if this is just the beginning, the community should brace itself for more stunts on the part of this angry little minority.

It’s a big, wide diverse world and playing the race card isn’t welcome in this or any other community. We’d be better off without the kind of people who like what they see in The Aryan Alternative. Any community would.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Editorials are the consensus view of the Danville Register & Bee's editorial board -
Publisher Carl Esposito, Editor Arnold Hendrix and Opinion Page Editor Robert Benson.
How did we do reporting this story?
Please send your Comments and Suggestions to our Editors

Old December 14th, 2005 #56
Ironguard1940

Default SA Mann made TV news in Danville as well as the the newspaper

ABC affliiate WSET TV, Lynchburg, VA

Racist Hate Paper Shows Up on Front Lawns

Wednesday December 07, 2005

Reporter: Johnell Johnson

Danville, VA - It is not what many Danville residents wanted to find on their lawn, a racist publication. Recently, several copies of the paper, which degrades minorities and Jews, were distributed in one neighborhood.

It's a neighborhood of many races, who say they won't let the hate divide them. The neighborhood along Mary Miles Drive is quiet. But that peace and quiet was disturbed when someone with a paper left it in front of several homes.

Connie Anderson, Neighbor - "This was? This article?"

Yes and it was full of things these neighbors did not want to read.

Donnie Chaney, Read Paper - "It bothered me."

Linda Shelton, Read Paper - "It said to watch your babies and watch your children. Do not let them get mixed up with the Blacks."

And there was more. The paper includes quotes like "Civil rights = dead Whites" and "Mexican = Infestation." It targets Jews and describes blacks as violent toward whites.

Shelton - "It's like hate crimes towards the African-Americans, Jews and Hispanics. It's like if you're not white then you're not wanted. And they're after you."

Chaney - "I'm White, but I don't represent nothing in this paper."

And those with the Southern Christian Leadership Conference in Danville say most of the community disagrees with the hatred spelled out on these pages.

Rev. Avon Keen, SCLC - "The opposing force to hate is love. As our organization has always been centered in that love is the most powerful force on earth."

But these neighbors have no love for the authors of this paper.

Chaney - "Keep this trash off my streets."

Anderson - "I think they should mind their own business."

Johnell - "And stay away from your neighborhood?"

Anderson - "Exactly."

Police say those behind the paper have done nothing illegal. Everything they printed is protected under freedom of speech.

Old December 15th, 2005 #57
Ironguard1940

Default Our Lynchburg distro makes TV news

From ABC affiliate WSET TV, Lynchburg

Racist Hate Paper Shows Up on Front Lawns, Again

Tuesday December 13, 2005

Reporter: Jeremy Mills

Posted By: Jeff Taylor

Racist Hate Paper Shows Up on Front Lawns

Lynchburg, VA - They've shown up in Danville and Charlottesville and now racist newspapers are popping up in the Hill City. A Lynchburg neighborhood wants to know why a white Supremacist group has chosen their housing development to hand out racist literature.

We spoke with several of the homeowners and they are not happy. As for who handed them out, the only information so far is in the publication itself. It's called "The Aryan Alternative" and is published in Kirksville, Missouri.

The 16 page newspapers showed up in the Windsor Hills neighborhood early Tuesday morning. Many of them were still in the driveways when we got there. Michelle Lindsay tells us her daughter was handed the paper while she was waiting for the bus. She ran in and gave it to her mom.

Michelle Lindsay, Given Aryan Paper - "I'm glad my daughter didn't open it, I don't want her to see this type of trash, it's going in the wood stove I don't appreciate it at all."

We made several attempts to contact the publisher of the newspaper. So far, they have not returned our phone calls or emails.

Old December 15th, 2005 #58
Ironguard1940

Default Glenn defends TAA on Lynchburg TV

Official of Racist Publication Defends Distribution

Thursday December 15, 2005

Reporter: Donna Harris

Posted By: Jeff Taylor

Lynchburg, VA - Many people in our area have been finding them on their property lately, racist newspapers. Just Tuesday, someone handed an issue to an eight-year-old girl. Wednesday night, we spoke with the Director of Distribution for The Aryan Alternative on why the paper is appearing in our area and why it was given to a young girl.

Glenn Miller, The Aryan Alternative - "Oh, we get a lot of favorable phone calls, we've, I've gotten a lot of phone calls from uh, Lynchburg, today as a matter of fact."

Donna - "Really?"

Miller - "And yesterday."

Donna - "And what do those phone calls tell you?"

Miller - "They, they said they wanna support our newspaper."

Michelle Lindsay is not one of them.

Michelle Lindsay, Given Aryan Newspaper - "I'm not even going to look through it. I'm gonna throw it away."

It is The Aryan Alternative, a newspaper out of Springfield, Missouri with a mission of "exposing the Jews and supporting White power."

Miller - "The Jews are committing genocide against the White race and they have for over 40 years and they're, they're destroying us through abortion, race-mixing propaganda, and through the flooding of our country by tens of millions of colored aliens."

Someone in Lynchburg handed the newspaper to Lindsay's 8 year old daughter.

Lindsay - "I'm surprised that, you know, somebody would pass out this kind of thing in Lynchburg. It's terrible."

Donna - "I'm sure that this young person had not formed an opinion about race one way or the other. Why give it to a young girl like that?"

Miller - "That little girl was not given a paper by any of our distributors. Somebody else gave her that newspaper."

Donna - "How do you know for sure?"

Miller - "But I, but I would add that White parents should want their children to be told the truth about the dangers of association with Black people."

Miller told me The Aryan Alternative is one year old, and it's distributed in 28 states. He says people in our area order the paper in bulk, then distribute then in neighborhoods by hand. The same paper showed up in Danville and Charlottesville in recent weeks.

Old December 15th, 2005 #59
Ron Doggett

Default Fredericksburg, VA disto makes news

Date published: 12/15/2005

By KEITH EPPS

A tabloid paper left outside their homes this week has some Spotsylvania County residents disturbed and offended.

The 16-page paper, The Aryan Alternative, is loaded with venom against blacks, Jews, Mexicans and others.

Blacks, for example, are referred to as subhumans, savages and other even less-flattering terms. The paper purports to be issue No. 3 and has a mailing address in Missouri.

But other than getting upset, there is almost nothing residents or police can do about it. The distribution of racist literature, police said, does not in itself constitute a crime.

"You can't arrest people being stupid and disgusting," sheriff's Deputy Robin Kocher said. "Even they have freedom of speech."

Kocher said the Sheriff's Office received more than 30 calls this week from residents who found the publications in their driveways or lawns. Some expressed a desire to see someone arrested.

The papers apparently were distributed late Monday or early Tuesday. Among the subdivisions receiving the papers were Lees Hill, Meadowbrooke and Calvary Ridge, all in the same general area of the county.

Laurie Murphy, a resident of Meadowbrooke, said she was "kind of shocked" to find such material on her property.

"If that's the way some people feel, well, that's their business. But don't put it in my yard," she said.

Murphy said she initially thought her family was targeted because they are black. She said she was somewhat relieved to learn everyone on her street got the same tabloid.

Stafford County Sheriff Charles Jett said similar white supremacist literature pops up in Stafford periodically.

Jett said persons don't have the right to trespass or litter, but his office has never had anyone report actually seeing whoever delivered the papers.

"It always seems to be one of those fringe elements trying to recruit others to their cause, whatever it may be," Jett said.

Kocher said the literature is "racist for sure," but probably doesn't qualify as a hate crime because no specific threats are made against anyone.

To reach KEITH EPPS:540/374-5404
Email: [email protected]

Old December 17th, 2005 #60
Ironguard1940

Default An LTE written by a VNN supporter

A great LTE, I might add.

This appeared in the "Daily Freeman," a Kingston, NY newspaper.

Instead of obsessing about how to prevent and counter "White Supremacists" demonstrating against negro crime in Kingston (as if White people who care about their own race are evil for doing so), why aren't your city and this newspaper and your schools and your various leaders and the White population focusing on how to deal with the epidemic and continually growing negro-on-White anti-White violence -- the assaults, the robberies, the rapes, the murders of innocent Whites by racist negroes? Don't you care about your own people, your own race, your own city (do you think negroes built Kingston?), your own nation, your own genetic heritage? Why aren't you, White Kingstonians, demonstrating against anti-White negro crime in your city? Why must outsiders be doing that for you?

I'll tell this. It's unnatural for a people not to care about and want to defend their own people, their own territory, their own nation, their own genetic heritage. America was a White nation, created and maintained by people of the White race. The non-whites living here played no significant positive role in that creation of America. And then the anti-white powers-that-be in America changed our immigration laws in 1965 and began flooding America with non-whites, who hate White people, White culture, White America -- and who are incapable of contributing positively to an advanced White civilization. And you White people just accept it all, just accept the loss of your nation, the loss of your heritage, the genetically uncivilized behavior of the anti-White racist non-whites invading our land, taking over our towns and cities one by one, making them dangerous and unlivable for White people. Detroit and St. Louis were once beautiful White cities until they were taken over and destroyed by negroes, who are incapable of maintaining them.

Don't you even care about your own White children, your grandchildren, the continuation of your own bloodline? Don't you realize that a terrible genocide is being perpetrated against our nation, against our people, against the White race? Can't you see that genocide growing all around you? Don't you care about anything beyond your own self-centered, petty lives?

Wake up White people of Kingston! Your "leaders" (government, school system, religious leaders) are murdering your city and your families and your future.

Multiculturalism is White Genocide.

Why don't you give a damn, White Kingstonians?

Your White forefathers fought and died and gave their blood, sweat, and tears to build wonderful White America? Is our generation just going to give it all away and commit racial suicide?

Well, are you?

Thread