Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2005 #1
Rounder

Default Tabloid Issue 3-A Reports & Updates !!!

Would a moderator please make this a STICKY. I've closed the books on issue 3, and herewith opened the books on issue 3-A (our 5th TAA edition, btw). All distribution reports for both issues 3 and 3A should be posted here. And I'll post my future TAA updates here, as well.

Old November 21st, 2005 #2
Rounder

Default TAA Distributions Update !!!

Bulk shipments of TAAs went out in today's mail to our distributors, as follows:

Augustus Sutter - 600 TAAs
Mechanic - 400 TAAs
Anchorage Activist - 100 (Previously returned for insufficient address)

These shipments have all but exhausted my stacks of TAAs. Not to fear though. I'm leaving at 4 PM today to pick up yet another huge batch. Ron Doggett is also picking up a huge batch of 10,000 TAAs from printers today, as well, for distribution in Ole Virginny. Futhermore, Nebraska friends are coming to my house on Wednesday to pick up (and pay for) 6,000 TAAs, which they'll distribute in the Omaha area.

Old November 21st, 2005 #3
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Would a moderator please make this a STICKY. I've closed the books on issue 3, and herewith opened the books on issue 3-A (our 5th TAA edition, btw). All distribution reports for both issues 3 and 3A should be posted here. And I'll post my future TAA updates here, as well.
I made this thread a sticky, and closed the other one, so that people won't get confused about which thread they should post in.

Old November 21st, 2005 #4
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Bulk shipments of TAAs went out in today's mail to our distributors, as follows:

Augustus Sutter - 600 TAAs
Mechanic - 400 TAAs
Anchorage Activist - 100 (Previously returned for insufficient address)

These shipments have all but exhausted my stacks of TAAs. Not to fear though. I'm leaving at 4 PM today to pick up yet another huge batch. Ron Doggett is also picking up a huge batch of 10,000 TAAs from printers today, as well, for distribution in Ole Virginny. Futhermore, Nebraska friends are coming to my house on Wednesday to pick up (and pay for) 6,000 TAAs, which they'll distribute in the Omaha area.
VNN'er SA Mann and I just returned from the 1,200 mile round trip. 10,000 TAA#3-A picked-up and will soon be ready to go. SA Mann is taking 2,000 of them to southern VA and Ironguard1940 and I will be putting out the 9,500 we have. It rained the whole way back from the printers but thanks to our tarps and the plastic wrap from the printers all are dry. SA Mann did a great job of driving in the pouring rain and many thanks to him for the use of his truck. I just provided the cash and the company, we had a great time with our racial mission. and will have even a better time getting them out. :cheers:

Old November 22nd, 2005 #5
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett
VNN'er SA Mann and I just returned from the 1,200 mile round trip. 10,000 TAA#3-A picked-up and will soon be ready to go. SA Mann is taking 2,000 of them to southern VA and Ironguard1940 and I will be putting out the 9,500 we have. It rained the whole way back from the printers but thanks to our tarps and the plastic wrap from the printers all are dry. SA Mann did a great job of driving in the pouring rain and many thanks to him for the use of his truck. I just provided the cash and the company, we had a great time with our racial mission. and will have even a better time getting them out. :cheers:
Ron, glad to see you and SA Mann had a safe 1,200 mile trip, in spite of bad weather. Printers said you were right on time yesterday and that you'd picked up 10,000 TAAs. Fred Perry and I just returned with 16,000 a few minutes ago. Good trip. No rain.

Two more VNN missions successfully accomplished, bringing the total number of TAA 3's printed to a whooping 70,000 copies.

NOTE: Latest printing made huge improvements in clarity of photos, thanks to Alex's communications with printers. Latest copies also added my phone number in large letters on back page, which should result in more phone contacts. And our website. vnnforum.com appears on several pages along with suggestions to loggon. Big overall improvement in issue TAA 3-A.

Old November 22nd, 2005 #6
Rounder

Default TAA 3-A Finance Update !!!

I checked my PO box enroute home thru Springfield. Monies received, as follows:

Anonymous from Eugene, Oregon - $20.00 donation to TAA project
D.S. (VA) - $15.00 for 100 TAAs
Rattlehead - $16.00 for 100 TAAs
5 single orders for TAA per AFP ad - $10.00

NOTE: Also received $100.00 donation from A.E., who is a proven hard-core, frequent, and generous financial contributor to TAA.

Now then, who's next to pledge support ??

50 TAAs. . . $8.00 total (we pay shipping)
100 TAAs. . $16.00 total
200 TAAs. . .$32.00 total

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
417-463-7703

Old November 23rd, 2005 #7
Rounder

Default TAA 3-A Finance & Distribution Update !!!

An old friend P.T. and his young Viking friend Ron from Nebraska visited me in my home for 4 hours this afternoon; gave me $520.00 cash, and left with 6,400 copies of TAA 3-A in 32 bundles, which they'll distribute in the Omaha area.

Neither are VNNF members, but do visit us frequently. And both are super jew-wise, and highly racially aware. Also of exceptional Germanic stock, I'll add. The 4-hours of intense conversation was non-stop, and highly entertaining to this old redneck.

Who's next to pledge support for OUR Aryan Alternative newspaper? I have exactly 9,600 copies of TAA 3A left, making a total of 70,000 copies of TAA 3 and 3A printed.

50 copies. . . . $8.00
100 copies. . . .$16.00
200 copies. . . .$32.00

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703

Old November 24th, 2005 #8
emac

We had an idea and will have to see how it works out. Being that a lot of family come home for the holidays, we decided to wait until Wed. night to put them out. We rolled, bagged and threw all of the papers Rounder sent us. We targeted White neighborhoods. I will post a picture of the papers below, but it's hard to make out what they are. I felt it's also a fitting tribute to a good man to pass these out on his birthday.

Old November 24th, 2005 #9
kkk

Thumbs up

Well happy birth Day Emac, kkk-aka-bigbusterman

Old November 24th, 2005 #10
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by emac
We had an idea and will have to see how it works out. Being that a lot of family come home for the holidays, we decided to wait until Wed. night to put them out. We rolled, bagged and threw all of the papers Rounder sent us. We targeted White neighborhoods. I will post a picture of the papers below, but it's hard to make out what they are. I felt it's also a fitting tribute to a good man to pass these out on his birthday.

emac, you sure believe in doing things right. TAAs in plastic bags in case of rain, huh ?? And I can't think of a better birthday present than distributing TAAs to White folks. Many thanks.

Another VNN'er hit Olathe, Kansas with TAAs yesterday, and his distribution was so soccessful, a cop phoned Alex Linder and threatened to arrest the distributor for littering if it happens one mo time in his fair city. I'm thinking of doing "The Rogers Routine" in Olathe, Kansas just to watch them quirm and stutter.

Keep up the great, patriotic work emac.

Who's next to pledge support for TAA, rat cheer, rat now ???

Old November 25th, 2005 #11
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkk
Well happy birth Day Emac, kkk-aka-bigbusterman
Welcome to VNNF, kkk. Judging from your use of the word "bigbusterman", I do believe you know that Georgia redneck cracker, J.J. Harper who runs www.awkkkk.org.

You and Emac should both feel free to recruit some kluxers here. And I appreciate Emac posting a large advertisement for our newspaper on J.J.'s website forum, and his recent distribution of hundreds of TAAs in Louisianna.

ATTENTION: Alex, Agis, Chain and Stan !!! Those two Nebraska WNs who drove 800 miles to and from my house 2 days ago and picked up (and paid for) 6,400 TAAs, said they did so because they were so inspired by listening to you fellows frequently on VNN Radio Network. How's that for a success story, eh ??

Old November 25th, 2005 #12
Rounder

Default TAA 3-A Finance Update !!!

Money received today, as follows:

A.S. (Montana) - $10.00 for 10 TAAs and donation

Anchorage Activist (AK) - $30.00 in payment for TAAs. (No hard feelings A.A. I'm convinced you're a good White man and loyal VNN'er).

Shannon (Arizona) - $70.00 for 100 TAAs and for donation. (A generous contribution).

Thanks men, for supporting TAA.

Old November 25th, 2005 #13
Rounder

Default TAA 3 Distribution Report !!!

I distributed 300 TAAs in Springfield, MO this afternoon in middle income White neighborhoods. 1st good weather day in 3 weeks here.

2 shipments of TAAs were mailed out today to distributors, as follows:

Rattlehead - 100 TAAs

D.L. (VA) - 100 TAAs

Who's next to pledge support for TAA project ??

50 TAAs. . . . $8.00 total (we pay shipping)
100 TAAs. . . $16.00 (ditto)
200 TAAs. . . $32.00 (ditto)

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703

Old November 26th, 2005 #14
Rounder

Default TAA 3-A Distribution Report !!!

A whooping 3,000 TAAs were distributed yesterday and last nite in Omaha, Nebraska by R. T. and his group of 5 WNs who helped with the rolling, and/or distributing. And get this, they're going back out this afternoon and tonite, and distribute the remaining 3,400 TAAs. R.T. reports distributing to the homes of at least 500 millionaires, including the home of the owner of Godfather Pizza.

Whew, talk about getting our message out AND raising lots of eybrows. Hats off to R.T. and The Nebraska "Nite Riders". More later on this incredible story of VNN's Nebraska activists.

(3 shipments of TAAs went out in today's mail to the following:

G.T. (Washington State) - 40 TAAs
A.S. (Montana) - 40 TAAs
Shannon (Arizona) - 100 TAAs)

Who's next to pledge support for OUR Aryan Alternative newspaper ???

Old November 26th, 2005 #15
ohgolly

Rounder, I hesitate to atta-boy every distribution without having anything else valuable to say, but it's good to see the western folks getting on this. I still can't believe Texas hasn't been hit though.

Just a point up for consideration: What say, when the Jews are gone, we move the federal capitol to Springfield? It's a little bigger than Kirksville.

Old November 26th, 2005 #16
emac

I am trying to contact some good people in Texas about distributing some TAA papers. I think we can get Texas hit with some.

Old November 26th, 2005 #17
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly
Rounder, I hesitate to atta-boy every distribution without having anything else valuable to say, but it's good to see the western folks getting on this. I still can't believe Texas hasn't been hit though.

Just a point up for consideration: What say, when the Jews are gone, we move the federal capitol to Springfield? It's a little bigger than Kirksville.
Emac and ohgolly, there was one shipment of 200 TAAs mailed to a Texas distributor coupla weeks ago. Just scroll back on this thread and you'll find where it's posted along with the screen name of distributor.

Hey, just got phone call from our Nebraska "nite riders". Their yesterday's TAA distributions made WOWT TV evening news in Omaha. And they're out right now distributing another 3,400 TAAs. That news report and the video link will be posted on VNNF when it appears on their website: www.wowt.com

We're moving VNN'ers. We're moving. We're putting motion into the words: "The Movement".

Old November 27th, 2005 #18
Ron Doggett

Quote:
A whooping 3,000 TAAs were distributed yesterday and last nite in Omaha, Nebraska by R. T. and his group of 5 WNs who helped with the rolling, and/or distributing. And get this, they're going back out this afternoon and tonite, and distribute the remaining 3,400 TAAs. R.T. reports distributing to the homes of at least 500 millionaires, including the home of the owner of Godfather Pizza.

Whew, talk about getting our message out AND raising lots of eybrows. Hats off to R.T. and The Nebraska "Nite Riders". More later on this incredible story of VNN's Nebraska activists.

(3 shipments of TAAs went out in today's mail to the following:

G.T. (Washington State) - 40 TAAs
A.S. (Montana) - 40 TAAs
Shannon (Arizona) - 100 TAAs)

Who's next to pledge support for OUR Aryan Alternative newspaper ???
WOW! Hat's off to the Nebraska patriots, hope they will jion the forum as well.
A quick side note here in Virginia we have thousand's rolled and ready to go but the weather isn't being nice. A chance of rain for tomorrow afternoon has made me cancel distribution plans again, but stay tuned itz coming.

Old November 27th, 2005 #19
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Thumbs up TAA Santa Monica - California

The Aryan Alternative Distribution Team ( California ) reports in that a succesful TAA distribution took place in the city of Santa Monica, California. No media reports as yet.

Old November 27th, 2005 #20
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingWarrior
The Aryan Alternative Distribution Team ( California ) reports in that a succesful TAA distribution took place in the city of Santa Monica, California. No media reports as yet.
Good job, VikingWarrior. And thanks. The important thing is to get TAAs into the hands of White folks. Jewsmedia "compliments" are just gravy on the taters, so to speak. We do love to hear the jews moan though, eh ??

Our Nebraska distributors phoned and said they cancelled their last nite's distributions on account of rain forecast, but have their remaining 3,400 TAAs all rolled waiting for fair weather.

Yeah Ron, I wish they'd post on VNNF as well. But as I understand it, they're a bit concerned about their good paying jobs. Two of them at least though, visit here frequently.

Who's next to pledge support for TAA project ???

Closed Thread

Thread