VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 8th, 2006 #1
Silver Eagle
Ebil White Debil™

Default TAA Cards

First, to Alex Linder, I appologize if this isn't where this post belongs. I just felt it would reach the appropriate audience here.

Okay, now the point of this. I got to thinking earlier, along with TAA Tabloids, would there be any benefit to making TAA cards? The Tabloids are great if you can get a person to read them, but sometimes the fence sitters might be hesitant to do so. So what I was thinking, how about creating some TAA "Fact Cards" about the size of a 1/4 sheet of paper, with a single item of interest on them? They can be printed cheaply, 4 per page and could be left in small stacks everywhere or one at a time wherever people see fit to do so.

Example
The Aryan Alternative Fact Card #xx
Spearchucker N. Biglips murders white family.
(AP) Sometown. On the morning of....(and so on)

And on the back of each card present the person with a way of getting a full TAA issue. "If the story on the front of this card is news to you, then you'll really be amazed and what you'll read in The Aryan Alternative. For a copy, write to..."

Or if you feel that putting an address is too dangerous, then just leave the back blank and have a series of cards chronicling unreported/underreported black on white crime. Yes _we_ know it happens, but the public at large thinks they are holy and needs to be shocked into seeing the reality of race crime.

Good idea? Dumb idea?

S.E.

Old January 9th, 2006 #2
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Eagle
First, to Alex Linder, I appologize if this isn't where this post belongs. I just felt it would reach the appropriate audience here.

Okay, now the point of this. I got to thinking earlier, along with TAA Tabloids, would there be any benefit to making TAA cards? The Tabloids are great if you can get a person to read them, but sometimes the fence sitters might be hesitant to do so. So what I was thinking, how about creating some TAA "Fact Cards" about the size of a 1/4 sheet of paper, with a single item of interest on them? They can be printed cheaply, 4 per page and could be left in small stacks everywhere or one at a time wherever people see fit to do so.

Example
The Aryan Alternative Fact Card #xx
Spearchucker N. Biglips murders white family.
(AP) Sometown. On the morning of....(and so on)

And on the back of each card present the person with a way of getting a full TAA issue. "If the story on the front of this card is news to you, then you'll really be amazed and what you'll read in The Aryan Alternative. For a copy, write to..."

Or if you feel that putting an address is too dangerous, then just leave the back blank and have a series of cards chronicling unreported/underreported black on white crime. Yes _we_ know it happens, but the public at large thinks they are holy and needs to be shocked into seeing the reality of race crime.

Good idea? Dumb idea?

S.E.
Your thinking is good, Silver Eagle. Anything that attracts White lemmings to us is good. Regular sized business cards containing much of the information you suggest is best though, in my judgment. 500 (printing on one side) only cost $32.00. Double that price for both sides. And include my address (PO Box 3861, Springfield, MO 65808), my phone number: 417-463-7703, and Alex's email address and PO box address, as well.

Here's what you can do. Start a thread in Main Discussion Forum, and make your recommendation for a business card, get helpful suggestions for improvements, finalize the card, and ask for those interested to chip in to pay costs. Have them mail me the money, and I'll have cards printed. VNN'ers can then order them from me, and I can also throw in 8-10 in each box of TAAs I mail to distributors, who will pass cards out to the public, and/or place cards where they'll be read.

Thanks for your initiative and excellent idea.

Thread