Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Our Culture > Vanguard Print Publications
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 18th, 2006 #1
Hassled

Default Is 'Aryan Alternative' a wise choice for a White Nationalist publication? You VOTE!

Does the title of this site's publication: THE ARYAN ALTERNATIVE cause you to be more or less likely to distribute it in your community?

Also do you feel the title is a large factor in the inability to secure convenient printing facilities?

Old January 18th, 2006 #2
Anchorage Activist

I'd keep the name The Aryan Alternative as it is for now. After three separate issues, it has acquired a sort of "brand-name" identification.

Those who object to the term "Aryan" have valid concerns. However, many other WN organizations are "de-Aryanizing" their appearance and approach in an effort to gain more mainstream support. The track record of this approach seems too checkered at the moment. While we respect competitors like Stormfront, NV, NA, NSM, and WR, we need to retain our unique identity as VNN. TAA is also the only recurring WN tabloid publication. A tabloid is designed to stimulate interest by exciting elemental passion. We laugh at non-racial tabloids like National Enquirer; yet each week at the local supermarket we see a new edition. The concept works in the mainstream, and, judging by the fact that VNN has grown from 4100 in September 2005 to 4600 today, it's obviously bearing fruit for us.

The newspaper's title may make it more difficult to attract printer support, but, as Rounder seems to have proven in a different thread, the term "pro-White" is generally enough to turn prospective printers away. Here in Anchorage four years ago, the local National Alliance unit attempted to place ads for Resistance Records in two local newspapers. The papers turned down the ads. The word "Aryan" appeared nowhere in the ads.

Finally, as more and more white people find their neighborhoods growing more "chocolate", they'll be more inclined to remember who and what had the courage to call a spade a spade.

Old January 18th, 2006 #3
Hassled

May I ask you Anchorage Activist if you have distibuted TAA in your community?

If not, why?

Old January 18th, 2006 #4
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassled
May I ask you Anchorage Activist if you have distibuted TAA in your community?

A fair question. Yes, I distributed 100 copies of TAA#2 back during the period June-September 2005, tossing some in driveways, others deposited in public access areas like Anchorage International Airport, the local public library and the entrances to various supermarkets. Despite the variety of distribution styles and techniques employed, the media chose not to report it.

I distributed 100 copies of TAA#3 back about a month ago, this time almost all in residential neighborhoods. To encourage media publicity, I chose neighborhoods where elected officials live to try and sucker them into complaining to the media and providing instant publicity. It didn't work; again no publicity.

I have 200 more copies of TAA#3 to distribute. My MLK day distribution got temporarily sidetracked due to brief personal illness and inclement weather (doesn't do any good to toss TAAs into driveways if they get covered up by 2 inches of snow ). I expect to distribute these by the end of this week.

Even if there is once again no publicity, I plan on distributing TAA#4 when it comes out. Yes, I distribute surreptitiously; I haven't quite reached the level of super-activists like Rounder, Todd, Chain, and others. But people in my community are getting the message.

Old January 18th, 2006 #5
Ironguard1940

Default Everyone that distributes and/or contributes is doing a valuable service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist
A fair question. Yes, I distributed 100 copies of TAA#2 back during the period June-September 2005, tossing some in driveways, others deposited in public access areas like Anchorage International Airport, the local public library and the entrances to various supermarkets. Despite the variety of distribution styles and techniques employed, the media chose not to report it.

I distributed 100 copies of TAA#3 back about a month ago, this time almost all in residential neighborhoods. To encourage media publicity, I chose neighborhoods where elected officials live to try and sucker them into complaining to the media and providing instant publicity. It didn't work; again no publicity.

I have 200 more copies of TAA#3 to distribute. My MLK day distribution got temporarily sidetracked due to brief personal illness and inclement weather (doesn't do any good to toss TAAs into driveways if they get covered up by 2 inches of snow ). I expect to distribute these by the end of this week.

Even if there is once again no publicity, I plan on distributing TAA#4 when it comes out. Yes, I distribute surreptitiously; I haven't quite reached the level of super-activists like Rounder, Todd, Chain, and others. But people in my community are getting the message.
VNNers know of you, sir, and your distros in the arctic cold of Alaska. We are greatful that someone is putting out the truth for the hardy White folks in our largest and northernmost state. You may not have distributed TAAs in the thousands like a few others have, but that in no way detracts from the fact that you are a White activist that actually does something to try to wake up the White lemmings that are in a jew-tube daze. Atta-boys to you for the distributions you have done and the money you have sent in.

Old January 18th, 2006 #6
Anchorage Activist

Default Thanks for your vote of confidence, Ironguard

I think Hassled was genuinely unaware of my efforts, so I tried to give the type of response that not only would answer his questions, but that would also motivate others to support this worthy and vital cause. When people see the spirit of comradeship building amongst those of us who engage in this cause, it will motivate them to join in the effort. I find your own efforts likewise most inspiring! :cheers:

Old January 19th, 2006 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Well if insipidity and irrelevance were the goal, then of course getting it printed would be easier. Quality counts-- TAA delivers.

Old January 19th, 2006 #8
Franco

The issue of using the title "The Aryan Alternative" as the VNN tabloid name has already been discussed by VNN. In fact, it was discussed before the tabloid appeared.

---------------------

Old January 19th, 2006 #9
eNZedBlue
Man against Time

I like the name. May I also suggest "The Aryan Contrarian" as a possible name for an opinion column that challenges the status quo.

Old January 23rd, 2006 #10
MW88...

I would rename it White Resistance, as this sums up the struggle. Maybe Aryan confuses the masses? But the paper is good, people are actually getting out and distributing it, which is a welcome change.

Old January 23rd, 2006 #11
kywhiskeyrebel

I think the name is as good as you are going to find for the purpose it is meant to serve: getting people to actually look into it and read the content. It is an in - your - face name that leaves little confusion to anybody on just what it is about and where it stands on issues. Whether people are disgusted, curious, supportive or whatever else they may feel upon finding one of these little beauties, the title itself should be enough to get them to give it a looking over. Afterwards, if they don't like it they can throw it away or cry to some authority about all the racism and how awful it is.
14/88

Thread