VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2008 #41
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Minority View Post
Works really slow for me right now, it's bad.
But I want to take this opportunity to start pulling some of my own weight around here.
I know it's not much, but you can put me down for a $20

Did I miss the send to address?
Thanks, W.M. Send your 20 bucks as soon as you can to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Old March 18th, 2008 #42
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
This is what it's all about, helping each other out. Hat's off to you Wagner! You will be blessed a hundred fold back!
I can send $25- as I have to send $25 to Alex too.
Where do we mail the paper $ to ? And what is Alex's address again????
Send to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Alex's address is:

Alex Linder
PO Box 101,
Kirksville, MO 63501

Thanks. Who's next to pledge ??

Old March 18th, 2008 #43
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane Hagen View Post
I'll pledge $50 and would like to get 400-500 around New Zealand.

Dane Hagen
I don't think FED-X will ship papers to New Zealand, Dane. But I'll check. The cost will be very high if they do, though.

Lots of VNN'ers will volunteer to distribute papers for you here in the U.S. So send the $50.00 if that's agreeable with you. OK ?? And thanks.

Old March 18th, 2008 #44
Rounder

Default Suggestion for Cover Page

I like that photo of the sphilus-faced nigger, but couldn't locate it on the web. We oughta put it on cover page along with an article proving niggers are what 10 or 15 times more likely to have AIDS and/or veneral diseases than whites.

It'll shock & awe young whites. Old ones too.

What yaw'll think ??

Old March 18th, 2008 #45
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Send to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Alex's address is:

Alex Linder
PO Box 101,
Kirksville, MO 63501

Thanks. Who's next to pledge ??

Checks are in the mail today.

Old March 18th, 2008 #46
melcur
Banned

Put me down for $50.00

You can use any of the articles I've written HERE, and edit them in any way you like.

I'm pretty sure Patrick Grimm would be happy to allow you to use any of his articles/essays - you can ask him here > [email protected]

Old March 18th, 2008 #47
melcur
Banned

This is a pretty good, and short essay about media bias, Jews, and black crime. It's alreday posted on Vanguardnewsnetwork

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?p=1293#comments

Selective Distortion and You

Graph compliments of the [FBI] Departrment of Justice
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

By Curt Maynard

Newsweek magazine recently published an extensive article entitled Leading the Way,†in which the magazine detailed the lives of twenty “powerful†American women that Newsweek felt best represented the topic of the future of “women and leadership,†in the United States today. What I thought particularly interesting about the article was that the Newsweek cover displayed a “multicultural,†photograph of three women, one Hispanic, one White and the other black,†which is truly illusory given the fact that Jewish women composed the most disproportionate number of those Newsweek sought to portray in the article, and yet, the photograph didn't include the physiognomy of a Jewess.

In any case, the purpose of writing this short blurb is to highlight a few facts about media distortion and the inequity of this Newsweek article in particular. First off Newsweek, with its circulation of 3.2 million is the social engineering tool of the Washington Post Company once owned by the Jewess Catherine Meyer Graham and currently under the leadership of her Jewish son Donald Graham. Being that the news magazine is in reality a tool for shaping the consciousness and worldview of Americans rather than for the dissemination of news as one might think, it isn’t any wonder that their article “Leading the Way,†embraces a propagandistic technique known as selective distortion,†which is well understood in advertising circles. “This phenomenon can occur in two primary ways. If an individual wants to believe something is not true, then even in the face of an overwhelming amount of information disputing their original contention, they will still reject what they do not want to believe. Likewise, this can happen in the same manner with an individual that wants to believe something is in fact true, no matter the amount of material refuting that belief.†The imperative ingredient in creating this “selective distortion†is, of course, early access to the target, the individual, and the way this is generally achieved is through the indoctrination processes offered by the media and the early educational process — a veritable “cradle to grave†process…. In order for this process or “program,†if you will, to succeed, however, the target must not be exposed to contradictory stimuli, at least not initially. Once the phenomenon has congealed however, those so exposed to it will inevitably develop what is known as “brand loyalty,†which is another advertising term relevant here because the “traditional macroeconomic view of advertising ‘holds that the main purpose of advertising is to manipulate or persuade.’†Read the rest HERE

Old March 18th, 2008 #48
Joe McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
This is a pretty good, and short essay about media bias, Jews, and black crime. It's alreday posted on Vanguardnewsnetwork

Hey Melcur, I'm trying to PM you but your box is full.

In memory of little 12 year old Emily Elizabeth Haddock, murdered by niggers.

Old March 18th, 2008 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator

We're not promoting anything outside VNN. Not Duke, or any other group. Just us. We will direct people here to this forum, and to our radio. Of course, you're free to link or promote any of those people/groups here.

Old March 18th, 2008 #50
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
We're not promoting anything outside VNN. Not Duke, or any other group. Just us. We will direct people here to this forum, and to our radio. Of course, you're free to link or promote any of those people/groups here.
I said above that you can edit my material as you like, i.e. take out Duke and put in VNN.

Old March 19th, 2008 #51
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Put me down for $50.00

You can use any of the articles I've written HERE, and edit them in any way you like.

I'm pretty sure Patrick Grimm would be happy to allow you to use any of his articles/essays - you can ask him here > [email protected]
Thanks, melcur. Some of those articles at your link are excellent.

If you don't mind, send your $50.00 soonest. The amount received will determine the number of papers printed. Hopefully, we'll get out at least 20,000 copies of this next edition to ad to the 203,000 we've printed and distributed already.

Who's next to pledge support ??

Old March 19th, 2008 #52
Pennsylvania Man
Banned

Glenn whats the prices for paper 100. 300, 500 copies

Old March 19th, 2008 #53
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennsylvania Man View Post
Glenn whats the prices for paper 100. 300, 500 copies
100 copies. . . $6.00
300 copies. . . .$18.00
500 copies. . . .$30.00

That includes cost of printing and shipping 12-page tabloid newspapers. 6 cents per copy. Cheapest on the planet far as I know.

Old March 20th, 2008 #54
Rounder

Default Suggested article for our next newspaper

I recommend this article. A little lengthy, but compelling.

Who rapes in prison?
By Sam Francis
Jim Crow lives, the New York Times reports, not in Mississippi or Alabama but in California, or at least the California state prison system, in which the penal authorities have for long routinely separated inmates of different races for the first 60 days of their extended vacation at the expense of the taxpayers. Now, the iron logic of egalitarianism is catching up with this insidious vestige of white supremacy in a lawsuit launched by a black inmate who feels deeply wounded because his rights have been violated.

This citizen is a gentleman named Garrison S. Johnson, convicted murderer, who has been demanding redress since 1997, with the pro bono assistance of a New York law firm. Two federal courts have already rejected Johnson's suit, but now it's going before the Supreme Court on appeal.

"The decision below undermines a national imperative to eliminate racial discrimination," the appeal argues, and those who defend the system have to tiptoe their way around that particular holy cow. The defense of the prison policy usually offered is that it's not permanent and doesn't confer any advantage on one race or another (it's applied to several different racial groups known for animosity toward each other, not just to blacks and whites—Japanese and Chinese, Vietnamese and Laotians, etc.) and is necessary simply to avoid interracial violence among chaps who are violent by their nature. [Justices Agree to Evaluate Prison Policy Based on Race, By Linda Greenhouse, March 2, 2004]

The Times doesn't mention it, but the in-prison segregation needs to be preserved for yet another reason—to keep non-white inmates from raping whites, which they reportedly do routinely and with little concern for punishment or retaliation.

In a 2001 report published by the liberal Human Rights Watch, a researcher named Joanne Mariner disclosed facts the mainstream media have long ignored or denied: There are more men raped in the United States—about 90,000 every year—than women—a mere 40,000. Most of the male rapes take place in prison, and good many of them are interracial, with blacks and Hispanics searching out and raping white men. [No Escape: Male Rape in U.S. Prisons]

The stories the report recounts, described in a 2002 article in the newsletter American Renaissance, are graphic and repellent. "I had no choice but to submit to being Inmate B's prison wife," one white convict said. "In all reality, I was his slave.… I determined I'd be better off to willingly have sex with one person, than I would be to face violence and rape by multiple people. The most tragic part to this is that the person I chose to 'be with' has AIDS."

Another white prisoner in Michigan reported that the black inmate who "claimed me as his property" "publicly humiliated and degraded me, making sure all the inmates and guards knew that I was a queen and his property. Within a week he was pimping me out to other inmates at $3.00 a man. This state of existence continued for two months until he sold me for $25.00 to another black male who purchased me to be his wife." Those are only a couple of the less lurid stories from the Human Rights Watch report.

And why does this sort of thing happen? It happens not only because prison authorities don't stop it but because white prisoners themselves won't either. The report recounts that though neither black nor Hispanic convicts will tolerate a white man raping one of their own races, whites do virtually nothing to protect each other against black and Hispanic rapists.

As the report puts it, "African Americans typically face sexual abuse at the hands of other African Americans, and Hispanics at the hands of other Hispanics. Some inmates told Human Rights Watch that this pattern reflected an inmate rule, one that was strictly enforced: 'only a black can turn out [rape] a black, and only a chicano can turn out a chicano.' Breaking this rule by sexually abusing someone of another race or ethnicity, with the exception of a white inmate, could lead to racial or ethnic unrest, as other members of the victim's group would retaliate against the perpetrator's group."

The American Renaissance article put it a bit more bluntly: "The racial dynamic in prisons puts whites at a tremendous disadvantage. First, whites are often outnumbered by both blacks and Hispanics. But far more important, just as they show no racial solidarity in 'the free world,' whites in prison do not band together to protect each other from predators."

All of which helps explain why prison authorities want to keep the races segregated, at least until newcomers learn their way around. It may also explain why Garrison Johnson brought the lawsuit in the first place. But most of all, it helps explain what's wrong with white people—and not just those in prison.

Old March 20th, 2008 #55
Rounder

Default Editorial on prison rapes

Entitled: "Cowardice is the White Man's Survival Strategy", by Glenn Miller.

Hey Alex, let's put this "puppy" in there. Let's shame Whitey into acting like a man.

No where is White cowardice more blatantly proven than in America's jails and prisons. Outnumbered and locked in cages with blacks and hispanics, Whitey's survival strategy kicks in and demands he kiss up. Taught by experience and good eyesight that White men almost never stick together in mutual self defense, he surely does not expect to be greeted by strong White inmates willing to defend him. He knows the racial situation even before he gets there and, therefore, resigns himself to cowardice in order to get along and survive. And he soon discovers that White guards will not protect him. He feels all alone while black & hispanic inmates, who surround him, are highly united by Race, organized, and militantly aggressive.

I quote from a 10 February 01 Springfield MO. News-Leader article written by a black journalist Betty Baye of the Louisville KY. Courier-Journal: She writes: " One estimate is that more than 240,000 male prisoners are raped each year. Prison administrators sometimes facilitate rapes. In exchange for satisfying inmates' pent-up racial hatred and sexual energies, administrators buy peace for their institutions and protection for their own staffers. Also of concern is the rapid spread of HIV and AIDS that are the results of prison sex. Non-violent inmates may be sentenced to death by forced, violent rapes."

(Translation) Since prisons & jails have been racially integrated for over 40 years, this means that literally millions of White men & boys have been raped by niggers, therein. Simple math, logic, common sense and the above revelation by Betty Baye proves it. Virtually all prison interracial rapes are black-on-White or hispanic-on-White. Black and hispanic unity and militancy insures it. Un-united, therefore, defenseless, the White inmate is easy prey. White prison guards and staff not only seldom intervene in prison rapes, but many help to "facilitate" the rapes, as Betty Baye reported. White inmates are terrified to report their own abuse for fear of being labeled a snitch, a fear well known by all inmates and guards who look the other way in their own self interests and safety and in the interests of their bosses. Mustn't be seen as a racist especially by those strong and united African Americans while they satisfy their "pent-up racial hatreds and sexual energies." It's just not good for one's safety or career. Besides, nobody makes a big deal about it. It's the status quo and has been going on for years. It's acceptable. It helps keep the peace. The media nor the politicians seem to care a damn. Why should white prison guards stick their neck out by making waves? Best to be like everybody else and pretend they don't know it's happening.

Part 6

Most younger White inmates offer no resistance at all and soon become some niggers "ho" for protection from the others. (Best to be raped by one, than by many.) The "ho's" or "bitches" begin to act, walk, and dress feminine and are frequently rented out or sold. To maintain sanity and to prevent at least a small semblance of self respect, the "ho's" pretend they like it all just fine. Occupied with their own safety and survival, stronger White inmates seldom, if ever, intervene.

All White inmates, regardless of age or size, are referred to as "White boys", even by each other. These young White men and boys serving years as "ho's" are, no doubt, raped by dozens and forced to perform oral sex hundreds of times. How many leave prison with AIDS or HIV? Since 10% of all inmates are infected, then the black rate must be double that, at the very least!

There are millions of these formerly abused White inmates in society now. Since release from prison, few ever told a living soul because (1) Shame & humiliation, (2) It seems to prove their cowardice, (3) They have been taught society doesn't care, and (4) The system wouldn't do anything about it even if they had reported it.

The sick reality and extent of all this stresses the mind and causes "Double-think" among us White cowards. "Double-think" is what we do when super depressing thoughts enter our minds. We think them in, then quickly think them out again. Whereas, our forefathers would have stormed the prisons and hanged every nigger in them, we refuse to permit the outrages to stay in our heads for more than a few seconds. Behold, the power of the Jews-media over our minds, therefore over our actions or the lack thereof.

Old March 20th, 2008 #56
Rounder

Would somebody post links to racist cartoons so we can select 8-10 for the paper ??

There are lots of great ones in previous editions, but for some reason, I wasn't able to "copy and paste" them.

There's also a good one entitled: "Why should I get involved ? They haven't bothered me yet". But I couldn't locate it. Can I get some help, por favor ??

Alex is waiting for us to post our suggestions for articles, graphics, photos, and cartoons, so he can make selections.

Old March 20th, 2008 #57
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The paper should promote:

- this forum - use the bird and VNNForum. com
I'll put the bird on the front page to the left of the paper's title.

Old March 21st, 2008 #58
Rounder

Lots of racist cartoons at this site recommended by Miles. But for some reason, my computer doesn't allow me to copy and paste them. So how bout a lil help. Go visit that site, select some cartoons you like, and post them here for Alex's approval/disapproval.

http://web.archive.org/web/200512300...rtoonIndex.htm

Old March 21st, 2008 #59
Rounder

Default Another excellent "shame Whitey" article

(Hey Alex, what ya think about "shame Whitey" stuff ??)

What's Wrong With White Folks?
by Ingrid Zundel

"The lack of Aryan (or white) people's comprehension about what's going on in today's world, and what is being done to them, is a combination of things: 1) deliberate dumbing down in school and university, 2) constant media bombardment with alien concepts, destructive habits, corrupting mores and morality, 3) a namby-pamby religion, 4) indebtedness to banks, credit card institution, stores, etc., resulting in what Hitler so aptly called "interest slavery" both for the individual and for society, 5) the food and drinks we consume, which are so highly refined, pasteurized, homogenized, super heated, bleached, chemicalized and nutrient-mineral-deprived that they can only be considered poison. They do little to nourish or fuel the complex human body and it's various organs, which thus do not function properly - if at all. At best, we in the Western world, confronted with a cunning, deadly enemy who passionately hates our race, malfunction and underperform. We are, in effect, highly compromised, working-at-minimum revs human beings who, to put it bluntly, can no longer think properly, reason logically, deduce effective measures or draw proper conclusions for even self-defense, much less construct a society in which we can thrive.

"We are, in effect, due to all of the above, a collection of dulled-down, robot-like, soulless critters, mere human bipeds, comparable to mute, hearing-impaired, color-blind, tone-deaf, chronically ill automatons manipulated by those who brought this sorry state about, to serve their - and not our own - wants and desires.

"With these measures, our enemies have deadened our survival instincts as a race and robbed us, most of all, of our will to not only resist but to conquer our own vices and overcome our own shortcomings. In short, they have domesticated us to serve them and their interests, rather than our own.

"The message for the Aryan White is clear: Remove the above mentioned control mechanisms - one by one - and you will remove the links in the chains that keep you enslaved. It can be done. It will be done. One step at a time.

Old March 21st, 2008 #60
Rounder

Default Mo "Shame Whitey" stuff

ON HATE AND INTOLERENCE - by Ingrid Zundel

"About hate and intolerance. Hatred, the contrary of love, is simply passion against that which would threaten a love. For instance, one's hatred of poison is a natural reaction to one's love of life. Because hatred is based on love, it follows that hatred is a great power for good. Without hate, men canot successfully defend that which he loves. Evil, decadence, and chaos triumph over goodness and decency.

So-called "hate crime" laws are not aimed at stopping hatred but at censoring truth telling. The effects of the media's campaign against selected hatreds is the production of the "spineless citizen", the man who has no cultural sensibilities, who is incapable of indignation, who faces moral disaster, political disaster, and impending One World Government bondage with a blank and smiling countenance. He has only understanding and tolerance for the invaders of his country, nothing but kind sentiments for those destroying his race, culture, and heritage. He is universally tolerant, totally unprejudiced, cowed by self interests. If he has any principles, he keeps them well concealed. His mind, media-molded into trendy political correctness, recoils spasmodically from independent thought.

He is a faceless, characterless, Orwellian wimp. Behold, the enlightened tolerant White gentile, thoroughly programmed to march tolerantly, lock-step, and lemming-like into the slaughterhouse. Tolerance taught by the media is, in reality, tyranny in disguise. The media magnates demand we tolerate that which threatens us and which inevitably will destroy our race and western civilization.

They work to nullify intolerance for evils they promote, arrogantly retaining for themselves the right to be arbiters of what will be tolerated and what will not, replacing the edicts of Nature and morality concerning right and wrong with their own intolerance of everything standing in the way of their satanic agenda of creating a degenerate, disarmed, coffee-colored humanity of ignorant wage-slave drugged robots wallowing gleefully inside the global slave plantation police state ruled by "Chosenites" from Tel Aviv."

Closed Thread

Thread