VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 21st, 2008 #61
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
(Hey Alex, what ya think about "shame Whitey" stuff ??)

What's Wrong With White Folks?
by Ingrid Zundel

"The lack of Aryan (or white) people's comprehension about what's going on in today's world, and what is being done to them, is a combination of things: 1) deliberate dumbing down in school and university, 2) constant media bombardment with alien concepts, destructive habits, corrupting mores and morality, 3) a namby-pamby religion, 4) indebtedness to banks, credit card institution, stores, etc., resulting in what Hitler so aptly called "interest slavery" both for the individual and for society, 5) the food and drinks we consume, which are so highly refined, pasteurized, homogenized, super heated, bleached, chemicalized and nutrient-mineral-deprived that they can only be considered poison. They do little to nourish or fuel the complex human body and it's various organs, which thus do not function properly - if at all. At best, we in the Western world, confronted with a cunning, deadly enemy who passionately hates our race, malfunction and underperform. We are, in effect, highly compromised, working-at-minimum revs human beings who, to put it bluntly, can no longer think properly, reason logically, deduce effective measures or draw proper conclusions for even self-defense, much less construct a society in which we can thrive.

"We are, in effect, due to all of the above, a collection of dulled-down, robot-like, soulless critters, mere human bipeds, comparable to mute, hearing-impaired, color-blind, tone-deaf, chronically ill automatons manipulated by those who brought this sorry state about, to serve their - and not our own - wants and desires.

"With these measures, our enemies have deadened our survival instincts as a race and robbed us, most of all, of our will to not only resist but to conquer our own vices and overcome our own shortcomings. In short, they have domesticated us to serve them and their interests, rather than our own.

"The message for the Aryan White is clear: Remove the above mentioned control mechanisms - one by one - and you will remove the links in the chains that keep you enslaved. It can be done. It will be done. One step at a time.
This is an awesome article to put in the paper! Short & compelling, not so long that it won't get read.

I recommend leaving the 'Rape articles OUT', yes it is a known fact that this occurs, but it is NOT WHAT WE NEED TO PUT OUT THERE TO ATTRACT OUTSIDERS. It will do just the opposite.

Control of the Jew on America
Black on White Crime
Murders of Innocent White Victims with Photos, and their Stories
This is what will get attention, not reading about rapes in prison.

Old March 21st, 2008 #62
Robert Bandanza
Banned

In my all honest opinion I think the newspaper should be entirely anti-Jewish, much like the propaganda produced in NS Greater Germany and Fascist Italy. I do not believe it should really contain anything about any of the organization currently active in the KWA because they are not attract people, they do not speak out against Judeo-Bolshevism enough. When I say it should be old school, I mean like Streicher's Der Stuermer or the Italian publication The Defense of the Race. We do not want to see more and more people convert into American Renaissancists. Sure, black on white crime is a problem, but the inner-core must be stabbed to death. As Alex always says the Jews sick these mongrels on us which is in fact totally true. When I hear black crime reports as of late they do not really phase me because Jews are the sole creation of black crime.

I do not think the paper should contain Ku Klux Klan imagery like those VNN business cards did. VNN is not the Ku Klux Klan, nor considering most here do not believe in any false religions like they do.

This is just a short commentary from me, I really have nothing else to add as of right now.

No JEWS. Just RIGHT.

Old March 21st, 2008 #63
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
This is an awesome article to put in the paper! Short & compelling, not so long that it won't get read.

I recommend leaving the 'Rape articles OUT', yes it is a known fact that this occurs, but it is NOT WHAT WE NEED TO PUT OUT THERE TO ATTRACT OUTSIDERS. It will do just the opposite.

Control of the Jew on America
Black on White Crime
Murders of Innocent White Victims with Photos, and their Stories
This is what will get attention, not reading about rapes in prison.
Yes, Ingrid Zundel is quite a writer. Her books, which can be ordered at www.zundelsite.org, are simply spell-binding. I read all of James Mitchners books while in prison, but believe me, he can't hold a candle to Ingrid Zundel. Even her news-letters are impossible to put down until read thru.

As for our newspaper's content, Alex has the final word.

Who's next to pledge support, btw ?? And bring on those suggestions for content.

Old March 21st, 2008 #64
USNN88
ANSWP

As soon as it comes out i'll see how much extra cash i can scrape together and buy up some.

Old March 22nd, 2008 #65
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNN88 View Post
As soon as it comes out i'll see how much extra cash i can scrape together and buy up some.
Thanks. I'll mark you down as having pledged.

Who's next ??

Old March 22nd, 2008 #66
Dane Hagen
Creator

Ok I have sent $50. If you can't send bulk copies to New Zealand how about 5 or 10 copies for myself and friends/family?

Dane Hagen.

Old March 22nd, 2008 #67
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane Hagen View Post
Ok I have sent $50. If you can't send bulk copies to New Zealand how about 5 or 10 copies for myself and friends/family?

Dane Hagen.
Many thanks, Dane. PM me an address and I'll see to it you receive 10 copies in the mail.

Who's next to pledge support ??

Old March 22nd, 2008 #68
Rounder

Default Input for paper

A Brief for Whitey
by Patrick J. Buchanan
Posted 03/21/2008 ET

Quote:
How would he pull it off? I wondered.

How would Barack explain to his press groupies why he sat silent in a pew for 20 years as the Rev. Jeremiah Wright delivered racist rants against white America for our maligning of Fidel and Gadhafi, and inventing AIDS to infect and kill black people?

How would he justify not walking out as Wright spewed his venom about "the U.S. of K.K.K. America," and howled, "God damn America!"

My hunch was right. Barack would turn the tables.

Yes, Barack agreed, Wright's statements were "controversial," and "divisive," and "racially charged," reflecting a "distorted view of America."

But we must understand the man in full and the black experience out of which the Rev. Wright came: 350 years of slavery and segregation.

Barack then listed black grievances and informed us what white America must do to close the racial divide and heal the country.

The "white community," said Barack, must start "acknowledging that what ails the African-American community does not just exist in the minds of black people; that the legacy of discrimination -- and current incidents of discrimination, while less overt than in the past -- are real and must be addressed. Not just with words, but with deeds ... ."

And what deeds must we perform to heal ourselves and our country?

The "white community" must invest more money in black schools and communities, enforce civil rights laws, ensure fairness in the criminal justice system and provide this generation of blacks with "ladders of opportunity" that were "unavailable" to Barack's and the Rev. Wright's generations.

What is wrong with Barack's prognosis and Barack's cure?

Only this. It is the same old con, the same old shakedown that black hustlers have been running since the Kerner Commission blamed the riots in Harlem, Watts, Newark, Detroit and a hundred other cities on, as Nixon put it, "everybody but the rioters themselves."

Was "white racism" really responsible for those black men looting auto dealerships and liquor stories, and burning down their own communities, as Otto Kerner said -- that liberal icon until the feds put him away for bribery.

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America.

Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.

This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.

Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream.

Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants.

Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude?

Barack talks about new "ladders of opportunity" for blacks.

Let him go to Altoona and Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for "deserving" white kids.

Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America? Is it really white America's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena. And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago.

Old March 23rd, 2008 #69
Pennsylvania Man
Banned

Glenn, i will take 300 copies for 20 bucks . Cool

Old March 23rd, 2008 #70
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennsylvania Man View Post
Glenn, i will take 300 copies for 20 bucks . Cool
Noted, PA Man. Send money soonest so I can determine how many copies to print.

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Thanks.

Who's next ??

Old March 23rd, 2008 #71
OTPTT
Banned

Let's make sure that we have permission to publish all articles and political cartoons before we put them in the paper. Please put a confirmed in a post in this thread above articles that we want in the paper. As soon as there is agreement on a particular article I'll go ahead and put it in the layout I'm working on.

Let's get busy with this as I've got about a weeks worth of work coming up and want to get as much done now as is possible. Will still be a couple of weeks before I am able to complete the layout but the more I can get done now the better.

Old March 23rd, 2008 #72
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Let's make sure that we have permission to publish all articles and political cartoons before we put them in the paper. Please put a confirmed in a post in this thread above articles that we want in the paper. As soon as there is agreement on a particular article I'll go ahead and put it in the layout I'm working on.
Good point, Tony. The only article posted so far in question, is the one by Buchanan, though. Articles and other "stuffs" taken from WN sites will be no problem. We should however, give credit by including their websites in our paper if we print their "stuffs".

Old March 23rd, 2008 #73
Rounder

Default Input for paper

I recommend we include the following prominently (in large print) on cover page. It speaks volumns, is easily understood, and even the dumbest lemming will naturally compare it to today's realities.

Israel Cohen, a jew communist spokesman in England in 1912 wrote a book "A Racial Programme for the Twentieth Century setting out jew-communist policy. The following is an extract from this book which was entered into the U.S. Congressional Record for June 7th 1957 (page 7633).

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can mould them to the programme of the Communist Party. In America, we aim for subtle victory.

While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavour to instil in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sport and entertainment. With this prestige the Negro will begin a process which will deliver
America
to our cause."

( Also included in the Jewish Encyclopaedia 1925)

Old March 24th, 2008 #74
Rounder

Default Input for paper

Winston Churchill: "Jews Responsible For Communism in USSR"
The following is a quote from a front page newspaper editorial written by Winston Churchill in 1920, and published in The Illustrated Sunday Herald's edition dated February 8, 1920 (London, England). For confirmation of this famous Churchill article, just google: "Winston Churchill Zionism versus Bolshevism".

Churchill clearly exposed the jews as being responsible for, and leaders of the 1917 communist revolution in
Russia which resulted in the murders of 30-50 million white gentiles in the USSR, as well as communist activities in all of western Europe. He even names jewish leaders.

Churchill wrote, as follows:

‘This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (
Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their beards and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.’

Old March 24th, 2008 #75
Rounder

Default Input for paper

Editorial, by Glenn Miller, candidate for U.S. Congress - Missouri

Support Israel and You'll Burn in Hell

Most of you voters believe Jews are God's chosen people, and since I criticize the jews, you'll decide not to vote for me. Right ?? Well then, will you at least hear me out ?? Thank you.

1) Read Revelation 2-9 (Old King James Version): "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, but are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." (unquote)

See ?? Those jews who rule Israel are "the synagogue of Satan". Meaning that Christians who support them are supporting Satan and therefore going to hell. Most of Israel's political leaders are professed atheists, and over 80 percent of jews in Israel and worldwide, are atheists as well.

2) Now read St John 8:44 (It's what Christ said to the jews): "Ye are of your father, the devil." (In other words and in plain undeniable English, Christ told the jews they are children of Satan.)

Do you still want to continue supporting Israel and the jews ?? If so, then look forward to a long, hot eternity with them. God keeps his word, ya know.

3) Christians who believe jews are God's chosen people should change their religion to Judaism, then they'll become "God's chosen people" too. So why not convert now ??

4) Since jews do not believe in Christ, and since Christians believe "ye must be born again (believe in Christ) in order to enter Heaven, then that means that all dead jews are burning in hell right now. Very simple logic, folks. Do you still want to go and be with them ?? Must be hundreds of millions of jews down there, since they were neither baptized nor did they believe in Christ.

5) Jews are too ugly to be God's chosen people. Woody Allen, Betty Freidan, Madeline Albright, Wolf Blitzer, Jerry Springer, Ruth Ginsberg, Barney Fife, et. al. Pew !! What an ugly bunch. God has much better taste than that, don cha think ??

6) And do you really believe God's in the real estate business in the middle east ?? If so, you need your head examined for saw dust.

7) 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16 says: "...for you suffered like things of your own countrymen as they did from THE JEWS, WHO KILLED BOTH THE LORD JESUS and the prophets, and drove us out and displease God, and oppose all men." (See folks, according to God's word, the jews killed Christ and also the prophets. And you still support the Jews ?? What's the matter with you ?? Do you want to go to hell ?? Your preachers lie in order to fool you and get your money. Read your bible for yourselves, and stop listening to lying preachers. Surely you can read and think for yourselves.)

8) St John 7:13 says: "Yet for fear of the jews, no one spoke openly of Him (Christ)" (See ? It'll be that way again if the jews have their way. Surely you know it was the jews who kicked prayer and the bible out of America's public schools? Jews don't believe in Christ. They hate Christ. They murdered Christ. They nailed him to The Cross. Remember? Pontius Pilot said: "I can find no fault with this man." But the jews cried "Crucify him, crucify him, and let his blood be upon us and our children". And don't you remember it was the jews who tried their best to stop the movie "Passion" from being shown to the American people ?? Wake up, and save your souls from The Synagogue of Satan Jews. Listen to lying preachers, and you'll burn in hell according to God's words in the bible verses I've quoted above.

Israel has cost American tax payers 3 trillion dollars since 1948. That's three thousand times a billion, for those of you suffering from an integrated education. In comparison, Bush recently proposed selling 300,000 acres of National Park land to raise one billion dollars for education.

Just think of the good things on which we could have used that 3 trillion dollars. Health care, proper education of our youth, jobs, housing for poor people, financial assistance for single mothers, and protecting our borders from invasion by tens-of-millions of colored aliens. Etc. THINK !!!

CONCLUSION: Continue supporting The Synagogue of Satan and American will continue to decline, and you'll burn in hell for eternity. Satan will probably stick your butt to the wall with pitchforks so you can't slither away from the heat.

Now then, with that issue settled, I want you to go to: www.govnn.com, www.vnnforum.com, and www.davidduke.com, spend some time there, and get yourselves jew-wise. Check out the other links I've provided, as well. Dump the jews and save your soul from eternal fire, brimestone, and damnation.

And don't forget to vote for Glenn Miller for U.S. Congress in 2008 - 7th Congressional District, Missouri. And please feel free to contact me anytime: 417-463-7703.

Have a nice day.

Old March 24th, 2008 #76
Martin Horvath...
Mad Hungarian

Default I'll paraphrase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Rounder is willing to spearhead another newspaper drive, and I'm backing him. I think there's been enough time passed that it would be good to shake people up again.

So...

If you want to participate, we need an editor and layout guy. We need ideas for stories, and/or original articles (short better than long).

[I have someone who will create print-ready graphics from ideas. That is, if you have a story, and an idea for a graphic, and we know the size of the graphic "hole," he will create the perfect, print-ready graphic.]

I will proof the paper to ensure it is mistake free, and serve as a contact, and record any interviews with the MSM, so we get some extra value out of it that way.

We can name it whatever people prefer, since 'Aryan' in TAA was not popular. Perhaps no name is needed at all. The material should be evergreen, so that we can reprint as needed.
"Print medium is an outdated media form. It makes no sense to waste resources, time and money on content that can be more widely read on VNN's main page."

"We have no proof the tabloids have brought any new readers to VNN."

"I don't want to be in the print medium."

"There will be no more VNN tabloids. It is an ineffective waste of time and resources. There is no sense in doing something just for the sake of doing something, Rounder."

So, you have to ask why this big flip-flop?

Old March 24th, 2008 #77
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Horvath View Post
"Print medium is an outdated media form. It makes no sense to waste resources, time and money on content that can be more widely read on VNN's main page."

"We have no proof the tabloids have brought any new readers to VNN."

"I don't want to be in the print medium."

"There will be no more VNN tabloids. It is an ineffective waste of time and resources. There is no sense in doing something just for the sake of doing something, Rounder."

So, you have to ask why this big flip-flop?
Moderators, ban this shit-stirring, subversive, 19-posts, "Johnny-come-lately", piece of shit, and delete his and this post.

Old March 24th, 2008 #78
Martin Horvath...
Mad Hungarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Moderators, ban this shit-stirring, subversive, 19-posts, "Johnny-come-lately", piece of shit, and delete his and this post.
What a weak-minded buffoon you are Miller. Why can't Linder just answer the fuckin question himself? You know the question is a legitimate one, one not easily answered, and the only thing you can do is start cursing and name calling and demand that I be banned. Just ban anyone who poses uncomfortable questions, like the 60 year old teenager heh?

Old March 24th, 2008 #79
Alex Linder
Administrator

It's not a flip flop. I have said the paper is worth doing, but only about twice a year. Not every month or even every quarter.

There are more important things we should be doing, but people won't do them. This is something that people can get involved with that doesn't cost too much money or take too much effort. Will it change things? Not by itself.

Old March 24th, 2008 #80
Alex Linder
Administrator

How many pages are we going to do?

Closed Thread

Thread