VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 5th, 2009 #41
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
Varg, can I tell Lasher to fuck off and die or will Banny come after me for disrupting? - edit - doesn't matter.

Top of page 6 - Glenn Miller's cowardice piece.
"White men have been liberated from their duty to defend White women. JOG’s laws and jews-media’s “political correctness” say’s so." Say's should be says.
Nah you could have You aren't disrupting you are helping and I appreciate it

You're fast too-- I get one fixed and update the pdf and come back to the thread and there's 5 more you've found

Ok.. latest update is up http://www.govnn.com/taa/TAA4.pdf

Old April 5th, 2009 #42
Bev
drinking tea

page 8

"President Bill Clinton’s mentor, Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University, whose magnum opus Tragedy and Hope (1966) praises the New World Order and it’s Dark Lords:" should be "....its Dark Lords"

Old April 5th, 2009 #43
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Nah you could have You aren't disrupting you are helping and I appreciate it

You're fast too-- I get one fixed and update the pdf and come back to the thread and there's 5 more you've found

Ok.. latest update is up http://www.govnn.com/taa/TAA4.pdf
Damn, now he's banned and I missed my chance.

Funny how I missed loads this morning, but now it's late at night, I'm spotting them. There's a lesson there somewhere, me thinks.
I'm still working from the old pdf, I'll swap to the new one now or it's gonna get confusing.

Old April 5th, 2009 #44
Bev
drinking tea

page 8 - the small boxed narrative from Glenn Miller on the right hand side with the zion holocaust/prison pic.

"synonamous with evil." synonymous.

Old April 5th, 2009 #45
Bev
drinking tea

Just been right through TAA4 and apart from the synonymous in my last post, I can see nothing wrong.

Apart from all the colour, neighbourhood etc atrocities of course.

Old April 5th, 2009 #46
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
Just been right through TAA4 and apart from the synonymous in my last post, I can see nothing wrong.

Apart from all the colour, neighbourhood etc atrocities of course.
Haha.. I actually do spell it colour. The only Brit spelling i can't stand is "centre" and "tyre"

Old April 5th, 2009 #47
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Haha.. I actually do spell it colour. The only Brit spelling i can't stand is "centre" and "tyre"

I prefer center to centre, though I use centre. Centre always looks to me like it should be a French word.

Old April 5th, 2009 #48
Heather Blue

I can't get the file open. It downloads, but comes up as a white page filled with vertical and horizontal lines and a few lines of gibberish at the top. I tried another browser. Same thing.

Is there another way to get it open. My computer is new and I am using FireFox now.

Old April 5th, 2009 #49
Ed in CT
Good Guy

Heather,
Try right-clicking the file & then select "save link as". Copy to your desktop & open with Acrobat. That should work.

Old April 5th, 2009 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I think Alex has said once before.. The best time to distribute would be early sunday morning.. go to White middle class or upper class neighborhoods .. throw it right next to their sunday papers. So when all the White guys who are home from work go out to get their sunday paper.. they'll get a dose of TAA as well

It will also make it harder for some jew to drive around and steal the papers out of peoples lawns like has happened for the other papers
Sunday morning probably works ok. When I have done distributed in the past, it was always in the daylight in the afternoon, around 2-4pm on a weekday. Then people come home and pick up the paper in their driveway as they go in for supper. I have always distributed in the daylight, and I do not recommend distributing at night, especially not in the wee hours.

Old April 5th, 2009 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
When we goggled The White Patriot Leader looking for media coverage of our distributions, most of what popped up had nothing to do with our paper. When we googled Aryan Alternative, everything that popped up had to do with our paper.

We're pissed off white people with good reason. And the word "white" doesn't illustrate how much we're pissed off. The word "Aryan" does. But Alex can decide what to call our next edition, if he likes.

I understand what you're saying though, Ron. As always, you make good, well thought out, points.
White is just too plain for a paper name. It's one of those rare instances where the elevated term beats the plain - a paper's name should be formal. Also an advantage is a name starting with A rather than W.

The American Alternative or just plain Alternative aren't bad...but they would probably disappear in google like anything with white or patriot. Aryan Alternative isn't a great name but I don't have a better one.

Old April 5th, 2009 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator

Maybe 'Noble Alternative' would work, just occured to me. Not a huge deal, and we already have a history with the AA, so like in boxing the champ has to go down hard.

Old April 6th, 2009 #53
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Maybe 'Noble Alternative' would work, just occured to me. Not a huge deal, and we already have a history with the AA, so like in boxing the champ has to go down hard.
The Linder Gazette?

Ok dumb idea, no comedy in activism threads...carry on.

Old April 6th, 2009 #54
Bev
drinking tea

If you're still looking for something to fill, and want something to do with Channon, how about a couple of lines from a news article that summarises the savagery, followed by a line or two from quotes in the threads here, then another line from a newspaper and another couple of quotes from random posters here.

It might show folks that there are people saying what they are thinking and where to find them, it doesn't plagiarize anyone and it brings the story back in their minds.

The Daily Sun said: "they did this and that etc"
Poster Fred from VNN said "intelligent quote here"
Poster Bill agreed and added "another intelligent quote"

The Mirror said "whatever they said"
Poster John said "whatever"
and finish up with
The whole question of where to lay the blame for this travesty was neatly answered by the words from poster Alf who said "something about the jews let them in, hoping this would happen".

Kinda like a letters page, but not. Just a thought.

Old April 6th, 2009 #55
kywhiskeyrebel

Is this going to happen????? If so, I'd love to financially donate and distribute. Can't help with the technical aspects, I'm pretty much a dumbass when it comes to that. Please let me know if this is gonna happen, I'm getting bored with two jobs and need something to remotivate me.

Thanks in advance.

14/88

Old April 6th, 2009 #56
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kywhiskeyrebel View Post
Is this going to happen????? If so, I'd love to financially donate and distribute. Can't help with the technical aspects, I'm pretty much a dumbass when it comes to that. Please let me know if this is gonna happen, I'm getting bored with two jobs and need something to remotivate me.

Thanks in advance.

14/88
Your fine reputation for supporting VNN's newspaper in the past preceeds you, KWR. And thanks for pledging to support this one.

Yes, I believe varg will have the layout finished and emailed to our printers within a few days. After that, it's just a matter of picking them up and mailing them to our distributors.

Old April 6th, 2009 #57
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

I've always liked 'American Outrage' as a title.

Old April 6th, 2009 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
How will the tv play it? Otherwise I like it.

Old April 6th, 2009 #59
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
I can live with whatever Alex decides, but when I google the name, checking for media coverage of our distributions, I don't want a hundred irrelevant BS items to pop up like it does when I google "The White Patriot Leader".

And I still favor The Aryan Alternative.

Google "American Outrage" and see all the mundane crap that comes up.

Old April 6th, 2009 #60
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

WOW!!! You guys did a great job. Looks like I'm back being a paperboy again, I love it.

Print lots of them. I have millions of lemmings to wake up, out here on the left coast.

This made my day. How soon is my order of 2,000 going to get here?

You nailed all my favorite people, jews, niggers, mexicoons, gooks, and "White" lemmings.

Great Job Guys.

I had my doubts for a while, but this issue is well worth waiting for, Thanks again.

Let's all order lots of em, and git her done.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Tags
taa, vnn newspaper

Thread