Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2009 #61
Heather Blue

I got the file open. The newspaper is great!

You could call it The Christian Alternative and really get attention.

Dropped $20.00 check in the mail this afternoon. Glen should be getting it in a couple of days.

Old April 6th, 2009 #62
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post

Broads, why are they even allowed to post.

Old April 6th, 2009 #63
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
so

Here are some damning quotes straight from the camels' - er,
horses'- mouths:

??

( i just want to be sure before I change it)
That's it.

Old April 7th, 2009 #64
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
I got the file open. The newspaper is great!

Dropped $20.00 check in the mail this afternoon. Glen should be getting it in a couple of days.
Thanks for your pledge, Heather.

And thanks also to Proud White Guy, one of the biggest supporters in VNN's newspaper history.

Old April 7th, 2009 #65
kywhiskeyrebel

Payday on Friday.Who do I send money to?

14/88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Your fine reputation for supporting VNN's newspaper in the past preceeds you, KWR. And thanks for pledging to support this one.

Yes, I believe varg will have the layout finished and emailed to our printers within a few days. After that, it's just a matter of picking them up and mailing them to our distributors.

Old April 7th, 2009 #66
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kywhiskeyrebel View Post
Payday on Friday.Who do I send money to?

14/88
Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

tel: 417-463-7703

Thanks again.

Old April 7th, 2009 #67
Rounder

Default Who Wants To Do The Media Interviews ???

We're bound to get lots of invitations to do interviews both TV and newspapers once TAA-4 hits the streets and the kikes and koons start bitching. Maybe even a few radio talk show invites like before.

SURELY, we don't want the same old redneck with the Gomer Pyle drawl doing them all this time around, do we ??

Sooooo.....who'll volunteer ??? I mean where's all those "valuable intellectual properties" when we need them ?? Eh ??

Old April 7th, 2009 #68
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

Wow, that's a hard-core magazine. At first glance it seems over the top. Like you're not going to get anybody to look at it -- any "Kwans." They'll just be too repulsed to stomach it. But maybe it's what they need to see. I don't know. But that's like an illustrated Ben Klassen.

Old April 7th, 2009 #69
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasReed View Post
Wow, that's a hard-core magazine. At first glance it seems over the top. Like you're not going to get anybody to look at it -- any "Kwans." They'll just be too repulsed to stomach it. But maybe it's what they need to see. I don't know. But that's like an illustrated Ben Klassen.
I think you're right, Doug. Varg and some of the better VNN'ers put together some really terrific, in-Hymie's-face "stuff".

Previous distributions of our newspaper provoked about 6-7 angry phone calls to cops and/or the media, per 500 copies distributed. At least that's my calculation. I think this edition will double the number of calls.

Oh, glory day !!! How I love to hear them moan and whimper.

"Every day we're not attacked by jewish media hounds is a day we've wasted" - Mein Kampf

Old April 7th, 2009 #70
DavidinFlorida

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasReed View Post

Very good post, Doug.

I agree with you. I donated to the tabloid because there wasn't any other activism going on here at VNN(or in WNism in general). I'm skeptical as well as to the "palatability" the tabloid will have with the "Kwans".

George Lincoln Rockwell attempted to "shock" the Kwans at the apex of the "Snivel Rights Movement" and the "Great Society". Not much luck he had.

The thing that keeps me here at VNN is the brilliance of Alex Linder. When he types...........writes..............or opines............I am absolutely mesmerized. He sums things up the way we all wish we could.

Not kissing ass, but there isn't anyone else I'm willing to invest in right now.

I love the layout and content of the tabloid. VARG has done a terrific job of it!

Old April 7th, 2009 #71
varg

Did some layout changes to the design.. (looks a lot more professional!)

http://www.govnn.com/taa/TAA4.pdf

check out the sports page on page 14

There are 16 pages in the PDF file now.. so basically just the blank page 14.. & the tiny space on page 12..

are all thats left to fill in

after that it will just be tweaking

Old April 7th, 2009 #72
O*R*I*O*N
Pan-Aryan loyalist

Looks sharp. Congratulations!
The first editions were good, but it’s obvious that layout has
improved considerably with this latest edition.
———————————————————-
I have a message from Chain:
We looked over the pdf, and we have decided to go with another
ad for PODBLANC. Washington crossing the Potomac is kliché and gives wrong paleocon impression. Hope this last moment decision
will not conflict with printing. If it is at all possible to replace the Washington ad with our new ad, we would appreciate it very much.
Pls let me or Chain know who to send the new file…
thx

PS.: Excellent job on TAA

Old April 7th, 2009 #73
O*R*I*O*N
Pan-Aryan loyalist

Here is the new ad we would like to have included in your excellent newspaper:

Thx (hope its not too late for the printers)
PS: let me know if U prefer another format

Old April 8th, 2009 #74
varg

OK.. I updated the podblanc image..

not sure how its going to come up in B&W but we'll see

Old April 8th, 2009 #75
N.B. Forrest

One last suggestion: the "Recommended Reading" list begins (rightly) with "Who Rules America", but immediately following is "When Victims Rule". Not good, IMO. Look at it this way: the lemming who sees that juxtaposition might well say to himself "Well shit, if they're our VICTIMS, maybe they have every right to rule us. It's only fair!"

A quibble, perhaps, but it's easy enough to remedy by moving it down the list and adding quotation marks around "victims".

Old April 8th, 2009 #76
varg

Good point. I'll get on that tomorrow. Off to bed now

Old April 8th, 2009 #77
O*R*I*O*N
Pan-Aryan loyalist

Default B&w?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
OK.. I updated the podblanc image..

not sure how its going to come up in B&W but we'll see

Thx... I'm glad we made deadline.
B&W U say.... I was under the impression the ads and other graphics in TAA
would b printed in color...

If not Ill probably have 2 upload a simpler image

-hope 2 hear from U on this

thx

PS: the dimensions of the new ad should b approximately corresponding 2 older "Washington" ad.

Old April 8th, 2009 #78
O*R*I*O*N
Pan-Aryan loyalist

Hejlsan Varg!
Ok I had a look...Looks pretty good up there.
However, after U mention that it'll b B/W, I made a few final important corrections
to the file, so here it is (final version):

Our cooperation will result in some far-reaching synergy effects.
U can b sure PODBLANC will cover as many of the MSN newsstories
generated by TAA-distribution as possible.

Thx again

PS: I hope this last edition will reach the printers. Sorry about the trouble.
I know U are busy working 2 get TAA perfect for print.

Old April 8th, 2009 #79
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinFlorida View Post
I agree with you. I donated to the tabloid because there wasn't any other activism going on here at VNN(or in WNism in general). I'm skeptical as well as to the "palatability" the tabloid will have with the "Kwans".

George Lincoln Rockwell attempted to "shock" the Kwans at the apex of the "Snivel Rights Movement" and the "Great Society". Not much luck he had.

The thing that keeps me here at VNN is the brilliance of Alex Linder. When he types...........writes..............or opines............I am absolutely mesmerized. He sums things up the way we all wish we could.

I love the layout and content of the tabloid. VARG has done a terrific job of it!
Yeah, Rockwell did the same kind of thing from what I've seen of his newspaper stuff. It's kind of like there's two ways to go. You can be "intellectual" and respectable like the Kosher Conservatives -- Amren and Occidental Quarterly and all that ineffectual nonsense -- or you can be in-your-face like this. You're hoping the smart people are going to realize you've got an Alex Linder and other really smart people behind it, and that it's meant as propaganda that will appeal to the lowest common denominator if necessary. But the problem is that you need really smart people to get that. Most people are in the middle. They're going to find this stuff offensively crude, but they're also not going to be educated or intuitive enough to realize that it's damn well meant to be so, by people who could out-intellectualize them any time of the day, but they've proven themselves so blind and recalcitrant to reason that they obviously need to be bashed over the head with something.

That's how the jews fucked us. They entertain people to death. Put people to sleep. From Tin Pan Alley to modern day X-Men movies. Trying to wake them up is a whole other ballgame. I really doubt whether it can ever be done.

Old April 10th, 2009 #80
Rounder

Varg, this oughta piss off a few lemmings. Stick it in the paper if you have space.

While homeless encampments are springing up all around America our government keeps handing out work permits to 138,000 foreigners each month! Pictured - the tent city in Sacramento.
663,000 U.S. Jobs Lost in March - 138,000 More Foreign Workers Given Work Permits

Tags
taa, vnn newspaper

Thread