VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 10th, 2009 #81
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
We're bound to get lots of invitations to do interviews both TV and newspapers once TAA-4 hits the streets and the kikes and koons start bitching. Maybe even a few radio talk show invites like before.

SURELY, we don't want the same old redneck with the Gomer Pyle drawl doing them all this time around, do we ??

Sooooo.....who'll volunteer ??? I mean where's all those "valuable intellectual properties" when we need them ?? Eh ??

The above request is a serious one. We need a spokesman to do media interviews - TV, newspaper, and radio. When reporters phone me I can refer them to whoever volunteers for the job and is approved by Alex. So step up yo formerly computer-stooled, paralyzed ass to the plate and volunteer. You can spread your jew-wise beliefs to literally millions of people free of charge via Hymie's TV stations and radio talk shows, etc. How the hell can you refuse and still call yourself a committed, dedicated, brave WN who fears not the GD kikes ??

So, whatchasay ??

Last edited by Rounder; April 10th, 2009 at 04:28 AM.

Old April 10th, 2009 #82
Rounder

Here's a good un, varg.

Disturbing Israeli Defense Force Sniper School tee-shirt depicting a pregnant woman and child.

Israel’s Death Culture, a Dragging Anchor

‘America must cut loose the anchor and let Israel sink to its natural level’

Last edited by Rounder; April 10th, 2009 at 04:40 AM.

Old April 10th, 2009 #83
O*R*I*O*N
Pan-Aryan loyalist

Greetings Rounder.
TAA looks great, Sir!
I've been working on the new ad for PODBLANC with Chain.
Perhaps U would b so kind as 2 forward this latest message 2 Varg.
It would appear he hasn't seen it yet.
Thx.

Hejlsan Varg!
Ok I had a look...Looks pretty good up there.
However, after U mention that it'll b B/W, I made a few final important corrections
to the file, so here it is (final version):

Our cooperation will result in some far-reaching synergy effects.
U can b sure PODBLANC will cover as many of the MSN newsstories
generated by TAA-distribution as possible.

Thx again

PS: I hope this last edition will reach the printers. Sorry about the trouble.
I know U are busy working 2 get TAA perfect for print.

Old April 10th, 2009 #84
varg

I'll make the updates today ORION

I'll also add those things you posted rounder

(once i get home later today)

Old April 10th, 2009 #85
Rounder

Jewish Coalition Demands End of Immigration Enforcement
“A galaxy of national Jewish organizations support the end of immigration enforcement”
By Lawrence Auster

The Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS) has a project called Progress by Pesach:
“Progress by Pesach is the national Jewish campaign to encourage the new administration and Congress to choose humanitarian immigration reform over the failed policy of exclusively relying on raids and enforcement tactics as a means of controlling immigration.Passover is a time when we celebrate our freedom from bondage and remember when we were strangers in a strange land. Connecting our history to the struggles of immigrants today is the inspiration behind Progress by Pesach.” [Emphasis added.]
Here are just a few of the many national Jewish organizations endorsing the project: the American Jewish Committee, the Anti-Defamation League, B’nai B’rith International, the Jewish Council for Public Affairs, the Jewish Reconstructionist Federation, the National Council of Jewish Women, the Rabbinical Assembly, the Union for Reform Judaism. (The full list is lengthy).

Thus a galaxy of national Jewish organizations supports this campaign to end workplace raids and other immigration enforcement, all under the rubric that “we [Jews] were strangers in the land of Egypt.”

What they are explicitly saying, as a national Jewish coalition, is that as Jews, they are required by their Jewish tradition to seek to undermine American law and sovereignty and allow America to be invaded by a mass immigration of illegal aliens.

I have said before that when Jews declare that as Jews they are required to strive for open borders, when as Jews they demand U.S. national suicide, that allows critics to criticize Jews as Jews, and not just as generic “liberals.” This is the strongest case of that nature I’ve ever seen.

Old April 10th, 2009 #86
Rounder

Obama’s ‘Jewish Inspired’ Stimulus Will Not Work
By Nathanael Kapner
Real Jew News
OBAMA SIGNED HIS $787 BILLION STIMULUS PLANinto law on February 17, 2009. But the question is, will it work? Will Obama’s stimulus bill actually stimulate the economy? Many economic experts, such as Scott Walker, say that Obama’s stimulus “looks more like 25 years of government expansion jammed into one bill than it does an effective stimulus plan.”

Obama’s stimulus plan is short on creating sustainable jobs & long on social goals that will not impact positively on economic activity. Obama’s stimulus is unfocused & spreads a lot of money around on social programs that will have no lasting impact on the American economy. The thrust of tax-payers’ money will be used to fund not only social programs, but government-financed health care, education programs for the poor, digging ditches & rebuilding bridges, (how long can these jobs last?), and so-called green initiatives.

Obama’s stimulus bill also includes allocating billions in newly printed money by the Fed for food stamps, child care services, homeless shelters & soup kitchens, computerization of personal medical records, unemployment insurance, community-based outreach programs, and job-training for jobs that do not & will not exist due to intensified outsourcing to China & India of both labour and hi-tech jobs. (Try calling United Airlines, McAfee Computer Services, and Western Union, and someone named Omar or Harshad will answer.)

AND MOST ALARMING OF ALL - Obama’s Stimulus bill gives a whopping $1 billion to Jewish social service providers who already are oozing in Jewish wealth.

In short, Obama’s stimulus plan will only delay the inevitable day of reckoning for the American people.

OBAMA’S STIMULUS PLAN IS A SCHEME hatched by Jewish financial insiders. Representing the interests of Wall Street’s Jewish financial institutions, a group of Zionist Jews, (loyal to Jewish interests before those of America), have been appointed by Obama as his economic advisors:

Timothy Geithner: Treasury Secretary - Jewish.
Steven Rattner: Treasury Advisor For Auto Sector - Jewish.
Larry Summers: Economic Advisor to the President - Jewish.
Robert Rubin: Economic Advisor to the President - Jewish.
Alan Blinder: Economic Advisor to the President - Jewish.
Jason Furman: Director Of Economic Policy - Jewish.
Peter Orszag: Head of Budget - Jewish.
Jon Leibowitz: Chairman Of FTC - Jewish.

See Even More Jewish AdvisorsHere.
Adding to this list of Jewish-Zionists on Obama’s economic advisors team, is his administrative staff of Zionist Jews:
Rahm Emanuel: Chief of Staff - Jewish.
David Axelrod: Senior Advisor to the President - Jewish.
Ronald Klain: Chief of Staff to the Vice President - Jewish.

OBAMA SIGNED HIS $787 BILLION STIMULUS PLAN into law on February 17, 2009. But the question is, will it work? Will Obama’s stimulus bill actually stimulate the economy? Many economic experts, such as Scott Walker, say that Obama’s stimulus “looks more like 25 years of government expansion jammed into one bill than it does an effective stimulus plan.”

Obama’s stimulus plan is short on creating sustainable jobs & long on social goals that will not impact positively on economic activity. Obama’s stimulus is unfocused & spreads a lot of money around on social programs that will have no lasting impact on the American economy. The thrust of tax-payers’ money will be used to fund not only social programs, but government-financed health care, education programs for the poor, digging ditches & rebuilding bridges, (how long can these jobs last?), and so-called green initiatives.

Obama’s stimulus bill also includes allocating billions in newly printed money by the Fed for food stamps, child care services, homeless shelters & soup kitchens, computerization of personal medical records, unemployment insurance, community-based outreach programs, and job-training for jobs that do not & will not exist due to intensified outsourcing to China & India of both labour and hi-tech jobs. (Try calling United Airlines, McAfee Computer Services, and Western Union, and someone named Omar or Harshad will answer.)

AND MOST ALARMING OF ALL - Obama’s Stimulus bill gives a whopping $1 billion to Jewish social service providers who already are oozing in Jewish wealth.

In short, Obama’s stimulus plan will only delay the inevitable day of reckoning for the American people.

THE SHYSTER BANKERS WIN - TAXPAYERS LOSE“OBAMA’S STIMULUS & BAILOUT PLAN,”according to former Treasury Secretary, Paul Craig Roberts, “will redistribute wealth from American taxpayers to the shyster banksters who have destroyed American jobs, ruined the retirement plans of tens of millions of Americans, and worsened the situation of millions of people worldwide who naively trusted American financial institutions.”

“The ongoing theft has simply been recast,” Roberts continues, “instead of using fraudulent financial instruments, the banksters are using government policy.”

Obama’s stimulus is a classic bait-and-switch. Once the highways are built and social-service case loads have increased, American tax payers, (what’s left of them who will have any income to pay taxes from), will be stuck with the bill to pay for and maintain the new roads and services.

Obama’s stimulus is also a bait-and-switch on employment. While the stimulus package creates federal and construction jobs, once the money runs out, those workers will lose their jobs. Even worse, most of the money is actually allocated for bailing out failed state and local governments. Then, after $135 billion in the federal aid gets spent, many states will be staring down budgetary black holes unless they initiate dramatic spending cuts by which many jobs will be eliminated.

AND WHO ARE THE WINNERS? The Jewish loan-sharks who own the private banking consortium known as the Federal Reserve System and who enter billions of dollars out of thin air in their books and CHARGE INTEREST on their LOANS.
BUT WHO ARE THE LOSERS? Hard working and willing-to-work Americans are the losers and will lose even more once the Jewish-owned Fed comes collecting for funding (with interest) Obama’s stimulus bill.
And the Zionist Jews, (who always remain wealthy during times of economic distress), along with their synagogue buddies at the Federal Reserve who are tied to the Rothschild global-banking elite, will be laughing all the way to their Jewish banks…
Source: http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=380

Old April 10th, 2009 #87
varg

I think this all will finish the paper..

remember i only had 1 free page

I kinda want to redo the cover page to be more 'coverpage' looking.. ie: not just text but a large graphic

But if i dont have the time for that i'll just leave it as it is and get this thing finished

Old April 10th, 2009 #88
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I knew you could do it Varg. Great job thanks for your hard work and time.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old April 10th, 2009 #89
O*R*I*O*N
Pan-Aryan loyalist

Thumbs up thx for the update Varg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
I'll make the updates today ORION

I'll also add those things you posted rounder

(once i get home later today)
Thank You Sir!
-I really appreciate it.

This TAA#4 is explosive!

Old April 10th, 2009 #90
varg

Default Itz Done

All 16 pages are filled

Unless there are some typo's or spelling errors I missed.. It should be complete

http://www.govnn.com/taa/TAA4.pdf

(You might have to clear your browsers cache first if it is showing the 2nd last page (pg 15) as blank)

Old April 10th, 2009 #91
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
All 16 pages are filled

Unless there are some typo's or spelling errors I missed.. It should be complete

http://www.govnn.com/taa/TAA4.pdf

(You might have to clear your browsers cache first if it is showing the 2nd last page (pg 15) as blank)
Sounds good, varg. How soon can you email it to our printer ?? Hopefully, I'll be able to pick up the 20,000 copies early next week.

Old April 10th, 2009 #92
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Sounds good, varg. How soon can you email it to our printer ?? Hopefully, I'll be able to pick up the 20,000 copies early next week.
Then you might have time to pass out some papers at one of these rally points.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=92134

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Old April 10th, 2009 #93
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Then you might have time to pass out some papers at one of these rally points.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=92134
I don't know what rally points you mean, Mac. But I won't be passing out papers during the 400 mile round trip. I'll rush back home and start boxing them up.

Old April 10th, 2009 #94
jimmy smith

Dunno if you still got room, but maybe this story: http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=92138

with some pictures of ugly somali apes, and the idiots who send white girls in Afshitka.

edit: nvm, it appears to be full.

Old April 10th, 2009 #95
McKinley
coast to coast WN

There are better links over on the kentuckyanna blog, Rounder.

http://kentuckyannatruenews.blogspot...pril-15th.html

Too bad the paper was not done sooner. Things like these rallies are a good place the connect the rest of the dots for those who just about awaken.

Kentckyanna True News

Old April 11th, 2009 #96
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Place your orders!!!

Kentckyanna True News

Old April 12th, 2009 #97
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Thumbs up Great News!

Awesome job, Varg! It would be nice for us here to send something in appreciation to him such as a gift card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
I knew you could do it Varg. Great job thanks for your hard work and time.
RE: Rounder:
Expect to find something in the mail this week for the TAA.

Old April 12th, 2009 #98
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Awesome job, Varg! It would be nice for us here to send something in appreciation to him such as a gift card.

RE: Rounder:
Expect to find something in the mail this week for the TAA.
Thanks for the pledge, Dale.

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

tel: 417-463-7703

No profits. No salaries. All for The Cause.

Old April 12th, 2009 #99
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

I only want to say thanks, to you guys that put this together.

I'm not as smart, or talented as you guys, but I will give my fair share and distribute them.

Nice job, I think all the VNN tabloids have been good, but this one is the best.

Great job!!!

I'm proud of all of you.

If you have any overage send em my way.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old April 12th, 2009 #100
Larry Heinberg

Doesn't seem that professional. Still, early days. Best of luck.

Also lol: "Uncensored Free speech - All viewpoints welcome!"

Tags
taa, vnn newspaper

Thread