VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 30th, 2009 #1
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Default Articles for The Aryan Alternative #5

Is it time to compose the next issue of The Aryan Alternative paper?

We've got the Newsom/Christian murder/rape/mutilation trais on it's way. With the Nigger Cobbins avoiding the death penalty due to a Nigger jury.

Then we have this where the kikes are trying to shut up the truth on their blood libel ways.

Israeli Organ Harvesting by Alison Weir, Counterpunch

In scanning through the reaction to Bostrom’s report, one is struck by the multitude of charges that his article is a new version of the old anti-Semitic “blood libel.” Given that fact, it is interesting to examine a 2007 book by Israel’s preeminent expert on medieval Jewish history, and what happened to him.

The author is Bar-Ilan professor (and rabbi) Ariel Toaff, son of the former chief rabbi of Rome, a religious leader so famous that an Israeli journalist writes that Toaff’s father “is to Italian Jewry as the Eiffel Tower is to Paris.” Ariel Toaff, himself, is considered “one of the greatest scholars in his field.”

In February 2007 the Israeli and Italian media were abuzz (though most of the U.S. media somehow missed it) with news that Professor Toaff had written a book entitled "Pasque di Sangue" (“Blood Passovers”) (24) containing evidence that there “was a factual basis for some of the medieval blood libels against the Jews.”

Based on 35 years of research,
Toaff had concluded that there were at least a few, possibly many, real incidents.

In an interview with an Italian newspaper (the book was published in Italy), Toaff says:
“My research shows that in the Middle Ages, a group of fundamentalist Jews did not respect the biblical prohibition and used blood for healing. It is just one group of Jews, who belonged to the communities that suffered the severest persecution during the Crusades.

From this trauma came a passion for revenge that in some cases led to responses, among them ritual murder of Christian children.”

(Incidentally, an earlier book containing similar findings was published some years ago, also by an Israeli professor, Israel Shahak, of whom Noam Chomsky once wrote, “Shahak is an outstanding scholar, with remarkable insight and depth of knowledge. His work is informed and penetrating, a contribution of great value.” )

Professor Toaff was immediately attacked from all sides, including pressure orchestrated by Anti-Defamation League chairman Abe Foxman, but Toaff stood by his 35 years of research, announcing:
"I will not give up my devotion to the truth and academic freedom even if the world crucifies me…

One shouldn't be afraid to tell the truth."

Before long, however, under relentless public and private pressure, Toaff had recanted, withdrawn his book, and promised to give all profits that had already accrued (the book had been flying off Italian bookshelves) to Foxman’s Anti-Defamation League. A year later he published a “revised version.”

Donald Bostrom’s experience seems to be a repeat of what Professor Toaff endured: calumny, vituperation, and defamation.

Bostrom has received death threats as well, perhaps an experience that Professor Toaff also shared.

If Israel is innocent of organ plundering accusations, or if its culpability is considerably less than Bostrom and others suggest, it should welcome honest investigations that would clear it of wrongdoing. Instead, the government and its advocates are working to suppress all debate and crush those whose questions and conclusions they find threatening.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, rather than responding to calls for an investigation, is demanding that the Swedish government abandon its commitment to a free press and condemn the article. The Israeli press office, apparently in retaliation and to prevent additional investigation, is refusing to give press credentials to reporters from the offending newspaper.

Just as in the case of the rampage against Jenin, the attack on the USS liberty, the massacre of Gaza, the crushing of Rachel Corrie, the torture of American citizens, and a multitude of other examples, Israel is using its considerable, worldwide resources to interfere with the investigative process.

It is difficult to conclude that it has nothing to hide.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old September 7th, 2009 #2
Allan Emmerson
Banned

This is quite predictable.

Old September 11th, 2009 #3
richyrichard
Banned

If you have a section in the paper for historical stuff that is pertinent to our current situation, you might want to print any of these as articles:

http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_...f_contents.htm

Old September 16th, 2009 #4
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrichard View Post
If you have a section in the paper for historical stuff that is pertinent to our current situation, you might want to print any of these as articles:

http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_...f_contents.htm
There ain't gonna be another paper unless we find a tabloid clerk. You interested in the job ?? If not, you might try to find somebody who is. Varg already volunteered to do the lay-out, again.

Old September 20th, 2009 #5
richyrichard
Banned

Excuse my stupidity, but I don't even know what a tabloid clerk is. What does a tabloid clerk do, exactly?

Old September 21st, 2009 #6
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrichard View Post
Excuse my stupidity, but I don't even know what a tabloid clerk is. What does a tabloid clerk do, exactly?
Git em printed, haul em home, box em up, and mail em out to distributors. Piece of cake. When can you start ??

Old December 7th, 2009 #7
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

You should include a link to this website:
http://rac.org/advocacy/issues/issue...x.cfm?#summary

I posted in a long while ago but no one paid too much attention to it. It has articles that talk about the heavy jewish involvment in the civil rights movement,etc. and where better to hear it then right from the horse's mouth?

Edit. Just noticed this is not a new thread. Oh well.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old April 18th, 2010 #8
Katarina

Default more trial ?

That one was only one of the murderers ? I seen a video on here the other day. How many more torturers to go on trial ?

Thread