VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2017 #141
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
You should follow him and return back together with him to SF"R". Do you really think that by irony and sarcasm you can successfully troll us?
First and foremost Serbs suffered because of London Kikes and British secret service agency. Everything which came after that in WWII was only the symptom. But the cause was the British kike secret service, and later on the the Judeo-Bolshevism.
Correct. I have written about this here before many times so I will not repeat again.

All the chaos in that region was a direct result of the British. I mean who would benefit from bloodshed in 1941 Yugoslavia? Hitler or London? Retards can ponder on that one..

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 17th, 2017 #142
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Correct. I have written about this here before many times so I will not repeat again.

All the chaos in that region was a direct result of the British. I mean who would benefit from bloodshed in 1941 Yugoslavia? Hitler or London? Retards can ponder on that one..
It's like the Brits & their kike owners secretly rejoiced when the Germans lashed out at Czechs after Heydrich was assassinated: inciting such reprisals was the whole point.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 18th, 2017 #143
LindaLou

First of all white women do not need to be brought back into control by white men. Do you really think that is the reason white women are degenerate today? White men and women need to work together. Just because men are stronger and have a penis doesn't mean that men need to get women under control. Control of what? Being feminine? lol Really....Seriously....Do you think the Viking women were feminine when they fought in battles alongside the men on the battlefield and were also buried with them? As a woman myself I ask you to define "Being Feminine." Do I have to wear a head scarf and look like an under-cover Muslim and wear dresses and not dress like a freak to be feminine? lol When I worked for Dr. Pierce I remember him saying all the time: "Men and women need to work together in our cause." He also hated white people acting primitive. Some of the things I have read here sound primitive and I might say somewhat "Jewy" sounds like things a jew would say really.....I certainly understand the frustration of white men by the way our women act now days however, I have to say some of the things I have read here are the very reason some white women act and behave the way they do. I do not believe this white sharia idea is going to take flight no time soon nor ever should be entertained mentally as a future idea. lol Just know that I'm not against you guys because after all you are white men. Just come up with a better plan that is intelligent and that works that we can all live with and support....lol

Old July 18th, 2017 #144
BRMC
Banned

Quote:

Actually Hitler enjoyed popping your asses just as much as Tito did and London. Killing 10 villagers for 1 fallen Nazi soldier.

Old July 18th, 2017 #145
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Not justifying any killing of civilians during war. It was horrible yes (unless they were jews Tito commie supporters gypos or other undesirable) but Tito's partizans killed more Serbs than Germans did.

Also in many areas there were zero problems, like in the town where my father was born. All the people there had nothing negative to say about them, however the allied bombing of Serbia during the war was an issue that wasn't even discussed after so called 'liberation'' even though it killed so many civilians.
Oh yes everyone in WWII popped your ass , I am having hard time finding a single army unit that did not kill you , even your own chetniks did it

In addition you were sharing sweet breed with your gypsy bratuski in concentration camps across Balkans.

Old July 19th, 2017 #146
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMC View Post
Oh yes everyone in WWII popped your ass , I am having hard time finding a single army unit that did not kill you , even your own chetniks did it

In addition you were sharing sweet breed with your gypsy bratuski in concentration camps across Balkans.
I wonder how far can you SF"R" trolls go in acting just to come close to a white movement and try flaming it, destabilizing it, etc. Do you really believed that we thought even for a moment that you are a "Russian from Novorussia"? At the end of the day you will always be busted one way or another. So, is it worth it?

Old July 19th, 2017 #147
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Poppin Caps an Sheit

Quote:

Popped yo ass is interesting lingo. Must be listening to the hippity hop. Tito killed half a million. Serbs are White.

"..According to De Administrando Imperio (DAI, written by the Byzantine emperor Constantine VII (912-959), the Serbs originated from the "White Serbs" who lived on the "other side of Turkey" (name used for Hungary), in the area that they called "Boiki". White Serbia bordered to the Franks and White Croatia. DAI claims that after two brothers inherited the rule from their father, one of them took half of the people and migrated to the Byzantine Empire (i.e. to the Balkans), which was governed by Emperor Heraclius (610-641).[13][14][15] According to German historian L. A. Gebhardi, the two brothers were sons of Dervan, the dux (duke) of the Surbi (Sorbs).[16]
In the Balkans, Serbs settled first around rivers Tara, Ibar, Drina and Lim (in the present-day border region of Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina, but also Dalmatia), and joined with surrounding South Slavic tribes that came to the Balkans earlier (in the 6th century) and the Paleo-Balkan people. Over time, the South Slavic and mostly Illyrian tribes of this territory mixed with the Serbs and also adopted Serb name as their own.[17]
Another part of the White Serbs did not migrated southwards, but remained in the Elbe region. Descendants of these White Serbs are the present day Lusatian Serbs (Sorbs), who still live in the Lusatia (Lužica, Lausitz) region of eastern Germany.."

From 'Origin Hypothesis of the Serbs' available all over the place. Science, "yo".

The pics that were uploaded in another thread by one of (((you))) of Serbs to defame them could easily be duplicated in the U.S., as we have a 'melting pot' and lots of 'iffy' looking people. Has nothing to do with the origins of the people here who are White and have remained so.

Hitler believed the Germanic to be superior to all other types of Whites, which would include all Celts and all Britons and all Mediterranean--if not for the Yugoslavian coup (that of course hurt Serbs more than helped) the 'revenge' aspect would have been diminished.

Hitler was for his own people--most White Nationalists who are not pure German see this as a non-issue for us today, because we can admire what we want and argue about what we don't. Someone will be the winner, but Science on where Serbs come from doesn't lie-and Hitler and Goebbels were "uber" into Science.

Science is a discussion-ender. I made a poem about it.

Serbs are White,
So Fuck You, and Good Night.

Old July 19th, 2017 #148
Jack Cromwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaLou View Post
First of all white women do not need to be brought back into control by white men.
Control of women by their men was a basic tenet of White gender relations (including your Vikings) until the kike's influence in our gender relations. Go figure.

Quote:
Do you really think that is the reason white women are degenerate today?
There's more than just one reason for White women's behavior today, but their frustration over the lack of controlling men is certainly one of them.

Quote:
White men and women need to work together.
True, and Nature clearly meant for women's duties to be domestic and submissive, and men's to be public and dominant. ("Domestic" does not mean "permanently locked in the house", just to let you know.)

Quote:
Just because men are stronger and have a penis doesn't mean that men need to get women under control.
You act as if the only difference is physical strength.

Quote:
Control of what? Being feminine? lol Really....Seriously....Do you think the Viking women were feminine when they fought in battles alongside the men on the battlefield and were also buried with them?
A few historical examples of something doesn't make it right. We have male and female differences for a good reason. When it comes to violence, women should be taught how to defend themselves from predators as a necessity and that's it.

Quote:
As a woman myself I ask you to define "Being Feminine." Do I have to wear a head scarf and look like an under-cover Muslim and wear dresses and not dress like a freak to be feminine?
I'm not obsessed with dress codes, but yeah, I think a simple, plain dress always makes women look better.

Quote:
lol When I worked for Dr. Pierce I remember him saying all the time: "Men and women need to work together in our cause." He also hated white people acting primitive. Some of the things I have read here sound primitive and I might say somewhat "Jewy" sounds like things a jew would say really.....
Jews kick-started and continue to promote feminism.

Quote:
I certainly understand the frustration of white men by the way our women act now days however, I have to say some of the things I have read here are the very reason some white women act and behave the way they do. I do not believe this white sharia idea is going to take flight no time soon nor ever should be entertained mentally as a future idea. lol Just know that I'm not against you guys because after all you are white men. Just come up with a better plan that is intelligent and that works that we can all live with and support....lol
White sharia, at least as it is discussed on VNN, is simply a return to normal gender roles similar to those which existed for most of White history. This shouldn't be controversial at all.

Old July 19th, 2017 #149
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Popped yo ass is interesting lingo. Must be listening to the hippity hop. Tito killed half a million. Serbs are White.

"..According to De Administrando Imperio (DAI, written by the Byzantine emperor Constantine VII (912-959), the Serbs originated from the "White Serbs" who lived on the "other side of Turkey" (name used for Hungary), in the area that they called "Boiki". White Serbia bordered to the Franks and White Croatia. DAI claims that after two brothers inherited the rule from their father, one of them took half of the people and migrated to the Byzantine Empire (i.e. to the Balkans), which was governed by Emperor Heraclius (610-641).[13][14][15] According to German historian L. A. Gebhardi, the two brothers were sons of Dervan, the dux (duke) of the Surbi (Sorbs).[16]
In the Balkans, Serbs settled first around rivers Tara, Ibar, Drina and Lim (in the present-day border region of Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina, but also Dalmatia), and joined with surrounding South Slavic tribes that came to the Balkans earlier (in the 6th century) and the Paleo-Balkan people. Over time, the South Slavic and mostly Illyrian tribes of this territory mixed with the Serbs and also adopted Serb name as their own.[17]
Another part of the White Serbs did not migrated southwards, but remained in the Elbe region. Descendants of these White Serbs are the present day Lusatian Serbs (Sorbs), who still live in the Lusatia (Lužica, Lausitz) region of eastern Germany.."

From 'Origin Hypothesis of the Serbs' available all over the place. Science, "yo".

The pics that were uploaded in another thread by one of (((you))) of Serbs to defame them could easily be duplicated in the U.S., as we have a 'melting pot' and lots of 'iffy' looking people. Has nothing to do with the origins of the people here who are White and have remained so.

Hitler believed the Germanic to be superior to all other types of Whites, which would include all Celts and all Britons and all Mediterranean--if not for the Yugoslavian coup (that of course hurt Serbs more than helped) the 'revenge' aspect would have been diminished.

Hitler was for his own people--most White Nationalists who are not pure German see this as a non-issue for us today, because we can admire what we want and argue about what we don't. Someone will be the winner, but Science on where Serbs come from doesn't lie-and Hitler and Goebbels were "uber" into Science.

Science is a discussion-ender. I made a poem about it.

Serbs are White,
So Fuck You, and Good Night.
Still their asses were popped by literally everyone in WWII from Hitler to Tito to English and to their own chetniks.

Old July 19th, 2017 #150
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
I wonder how far can you SF"R" trolls go in acting just to come close to a white movement and try flaming it, destabilizing it, etc. Do you really believed that we thought even for a moment that you are a "Russian from Novorussia"? At the end of the day you will always be busted one way or another. So, is it worth it?
Oh please it is not like you are doing anything to stop Rotschild , Soros , Federal Reserve and your own PM , just clucking on internet constantly.

Doubt any of you can do anything in real life.

P.S Thank you Serbian brothers for being first to recognize Balfour declaration and the right of Jewish people to return to their ancestral land , R.I.P David Albala , Ciganovic and Gavrilo Princip and all the Black Hand members for starting bloodshed among you European pigs.

Emily I found a nice husband for you since you are into white Serbians.

Now go and stop Rotschild Ottoman chew toy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivera_Despina

Last edited by BRMC; July 19th, 2017 at 09:41 AM.

Old July 19th, 2017 #151
Dominus

Quote:
Oh please it is not like you are doing anything to stop Rotschild , Soros , Federal Reserve and your own PM , just clucking on internet constantly.

Doubt any of you can do anything in real life.

P.S Thank you Serbian brothers for being first to recognize Balfour declaration and the right of Jewish people to return to their ancestral land , R.I.P David Albala , Ciganovic and Gavrilo Princip and all the Black Hand members for starting bloodshed among you European pigs.

Now go and stop Rotschild Ottoman chew toy.
No kike, there is nothing you should thank us, because we "European pigs" will be your doom. You kikes are guileful but you are not too smart. These guile tricks like "divide and conquer" works no more. You were being expelled from every country in the last 3000 years. Coincidence? I don't think so.

And your miserable tries to represent some gypsies as Serbians are more than pathetic.

A Serb starts here

and ends here

Now kike, take some shekels and begone!

Last edited by Dominus; July 19th, 2017 at 02:32 PM.

Old July 19th, 2017 #152
BRMC
Banned

As I said you do nothing but cluck-cluck like chicken , when will you finally stop ZOG then ??? All I hear is some mindless words. To be honest no wonder every nation around you does not like your guts , in your history best example of Servians ( servants ) of Ottomans who engaged in war with every neighbor country , I can not name single one you have not had a war. Enjoy your great service to WWI cause and zionism after signing and recognizing Balfour was one gigantic step for us , as always you help us achieve our goals rather stop us in anything.

Thank you Mr.Bohme , I am sure these morons worship you like they do with Hitler since they love praising their slayers , still they have picture of Suleiman the Magnificent liberator of Belgrade from Hungarians who brought it back to mini parasha.

F
Quote:
ranz Friedrich Böhme (15 April 1885 – 29 May 1947) was an Austrian general in the Wehrmacht during World War II, serving as Commander of the XVIII Mountain Corps, Hitler's 'Plenipotentiary Commanding General' in the Balkans, and commander-in-chief in German-occupied Norway during World War II. Böhme stood trial in Nuremberg in the Hostages Trial for having massacred thousands of Serbian civilians. He committed suicide in prison.

After being captured in Norway, he was brought before the Hostages Trial, a division of the Subsequent Nuremberg Trials, and charged with war crimes committed in Serbia during his control of the region in 1941. He had upped the ante of retaliatory strikes against Serbs, killing a hundred Serbs for every German killed, and fifty for every German wounded; this resulted in the massacre of thousands of civilians.[2] When his extradition to Yugoslavia seemed imminent, Böhme committed suicide by jumping from the 4th story of the prison in which he was being held. His body was interred at St. Leonhard-Friedhof in Graz.

Last edited by BRMC; July 19th, 2017 at 02:34 PM.

Old July 19th, 2017 #153
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Oh please it is not like you are doing anything to stop Rotschild , Soros , Federal Reserve and your own PM , just clucking on internet constantly. Doubt any of you can do anything in real life.
Actually, I took Linder's advice and was just accepted to law school in the Fall.

Interesting you bring up Matt Hale-you must follow my clucking pretty closely, faggot.

Quote:

Naw, I wanna see YOUR purdy mug!

Bazinga, I don't.

But here is a wummin just your style. You can find her at your next 'Anti Raycis' meeting:

Old July 19th, 2017 #154
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
As I said you do nothing but cluck-cluck like chicken , when will you finally stop ZOG then ???
I'll send you the legal docs pertaining to FOIA and getting the FBI to respond to requests, and you sort through that and help fight ZOG with me!

Ya rite.

You'd have to use your full name and address, and you'd never, you cowardly terd.

Nobody should respond to him past this, it's bullshit. Like they say at Delta, 'Buh-bye'.

Old July 19th, 2017 #155
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Actually, I took Linder's advice and was just accepted to law school in the Fall.

Interesting you bring up Matt Hale-you must follow my clucking pretty closely, faggot.

Naw, I wanna see YOUR purdy mug!

Bazinga, I don't.

But here is a wummin just your style. You can find her at your next 'Anti Raycis' meeting:

Oh please if Hitler were alive today to see what kind of worms call themselves NS he would rather send you to a nearby camp , I am certain that in private you film porn with some 320 lbs negro like every American chick.

Old July 19th, 2017 #156
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
No kike, there is nothing you should thank us, because we "European pigs" will be your doom. You kikes are guileful but you are not too smart. These guile tricks like "divide and conquer" works no more. You were being expelled from every country in the last 3000 years. Coincidence? I don't think so.

And your miserable tries to represent some gypsies as Serbians are more than pathetic.

A Serb starts here

and ends here

Now kike, take some shekels and begone!

Oh please in Russia we live like gods on earth , you really think Putin is against us. We also have support from some local Russians like these ones rally in St.Petersburg.

Vladimir Putin is great friend to Jewish people and many noble Jews are actually supporting Novorossya such as Plotnitsky and Zakharchenko. Death to fascism , freedom to people.

P.S That gypsy - Serbian hybrid a.k.a Turkish rape offspring is considered noble part of your unit.

Last edited by BRMC; July 19th, 2017 at 02:48 PM.

Old July 19th, 2017 #157
Dominus

Moroz, BRMC, Darknet etc. How many clone accounts you kike need to get banned before you realize that your bullshit does not work?

Old July 19th, 2017 #158
Serbian

Quote:
who engaged in war with every neighbor country , I can not name single one you have not had a war.
Never a war with Romania and Greece. And which Euro country hasn't had conflicts with neighbours throughout history? lol

Quote:
Vladimir Putin is great friend to Jewish people
That's why he supports Iran Assad and Hezbollah

Quote:
and many noble Jews are actually supporting Novorossya such as Plotnitsky and Zakharchenko. Death to fascism , freedom to people.
Zakharchenko is not a jew.

Plotnitsky is your man sent in to destroy Novorossiya, that's why you guys praise him on (((SF Khazaria/Russia)))

Quote:
We also have support from some local Russians like these ones rally in St.Petersburg.
Sorry but unlike Amerikwans Russians don't worship jews. These are local kikes demonstrating in support of Israel, not ethnic Russians

Quote:
I am certain that in private you film porn with some 320 lbs negro like every American chick.
Typical kike stuff right here. Your filthy subhuman DNA showing, you just cant help it.

Varg needs to flush this disruptive anti turd.

Old July 19th, 2017 #159
Serbian

Quote:
Moroz, BRMC, Darknet etc. How many clone accounts you kike need to get banned before you realize that your bullshit does not work?

I notice Poison hasn't been active lately on the other site, which is quite unusual. Maybe he hasn't got time due to other activities on other forums. Just saying..

Old July 19th, 2017 #160
Crowe

Quote:
Vladimir Putin is great friend to Jewish people and many noble Jews are actually supporting Novorossya such as Plotnitsky and Zakharchenko. Death to fascism , freedom to people.
Are you and Moroz the same handler? Because like him, you sound just like an antifa.

Tags
dei lex, lex naturae, patriarchy, white sharia law

Thread