VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 24th, 2017 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Thumbs up Whites Put More Diseases out of Commission this Year

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-42402420

One of the most remarkable advancements is the one re Huntington's Chorea, which may cure other neurodegenerative diseases in the future.

"..Huntington's

The defect that causes the devastating degenerative disease Huntington's has been corrected in patients for the first time.

It has been called the biggest breakthrough in neurodegenerative diseases for 50 years.

The disease is caused by an aberration in a section of DNA called the huntingtin gene.

The error corrupts a healthy protein and turns it into a killer of brain cells.

The therapy silences the gene by blocking the messages it sends to the cell's protein-making factories.

The study has generated a huge amount of excitement. It could be the first treatment to slow or prevent any degenerative brain disease..."

Other developments include new skin grown via dna repair in the lab before being grafted on, Hemophilia A, where a protein is not present to stop bleeding, has been treated with gene therapy, and patients who got the therapy are now producing normal levels of the protein on their own, and so on.

Cuz Whites gave mankind everything, and continue to do so.

When we go, all progress goes.

Someone needs to tell the 'progressives' this.

Old December 24th, 2017 #2
C. Grady Tucker

Genetically based therapies have huge potential, especially in the field of oncology. Here's the team in the UK. Looks pretty white to me!

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/lwenc/investigators

Old December 24th, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
Genetically based therapies have huge potential, especially in the field of oncology. Here's the team in the UK. Looks pretty white to me!

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/lwenc/investigators
Yes, it's pretty incredible.

Reminds me of a quote, I don't know where I saw it or who to attribute it to, but it said, "they want the White man's world, without the White man in it."

May have been Linder or Pierce or somewhere else, but true nonetheless.

They want free access to life saving meds, technology, education, and good housing.....and then to complain about our presence, and cite us as the worst people to walk the earth, a blight.

For to laugh, itz.

Thread