VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 22nd, 2018 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker AIDS and the Cult of Equality

(This week’s William Pierce Wednesday item is being posted today instead)

by Dr. William Pierce.

[…]

“Some of these Politically Correct Whites are so steeped in the lie of equality that they don’t believe such a startling difference between the races could exist. After all, they have been told all their lives by the public schools and the government and the controlled media that Blacks and Whites are just alike except for skin color. So how could Black men be 14 times as likely as White men to transmit AIDS to a sexual partner? I mean, I receive hand-wringing letters literally every day from anguished egalitarians who whine to me that — quote — “we are all the same inside, Black and White. We all bleed red.” — end quote — Well, of course, snakes and rats bleed red too. But there are differences.”

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old February 23rd, 2018 #2
Blusnayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
(This week’s William Pierce Wednesday item is being posted today instead)

by Dr. William Pierce.

[…]

“Some of these Politically Correct Whites are so steeped in the lie of equality that they don’t believe such a startling difference between the races could exist. After all, they have been told all their lives by the public schools and the government and the controlled media that Blacks and Whites are just alike except for skin color. So how could Black men be 14 times as likely as White men to transmit AIDS to a sexual partner? I mean, I receive hand-wringing letters literally every day from anguished egalitarians who whine to me that — quote — “we are all the same inside, Black and White. We all bleed red.” — end quote — Well, of course, snakes and rats bleed red too. But there are differences.”

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...
Great repost; a shame we've got to go that far back in time to get good writing. Oh well. In regard to the topic itself: I've been banned on a number of 'centrist' websites for posting graphs like the following:

Apparently, 'hate-facts' are a no-no.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blusnayl View Post
Great repost; a shame we've got to go that far back in time to get good writing. Oh well. In regard to the topic itself: I've been banned on a number of 'centrist' websites for posting graphs like the following:

Apparently, 'hate-facts' are a no-no.
Your map is reflective of bad self esteem areas.

The people with the 'good hair' live in North Africa, Western Europe and North America. They have good self-esteem.

Bad hair areas are too distracted by dey low self-esteem to read and study.

The term 'hate facts' though is a keeper, they will likely weave that into some trade agreement to curb free speech in near future. A banning of the hate facts, you may only share uplifting "love facts".

They are actually creating law like that in Canada, anything that 'de-values' or expresses 'ill will' is hate speech....so if you say you don't like it, you think it sucks and you hope it goes away....you are a hate criminal, lol.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #4
Erik T. White

From article link by OP, from Dr. Pierce

Quote:
AIDS began as a Black disease in Africa; it spread to White homosexuals
through sexual contact with Blacks, and for a few years White
homosexuals made up the principal reservoir for AIDS outside of Africa;
now, among heterosexuals, AIDS is on the way to becoming an almost
exclusively Black disease again. In addition to the obvious behavioral
reasons for this, there also are more direct genetic reasons: Blacks are
genetically predisposed to infection by the AIDS-causing virus. This is
an inherited, racial difference.
The lay public does not know about the genetic link. They do not know that medications, expensive ones, have been developed with niggers as the target population. An old drug to treat hypertension for example, amlodipine, is one of those which niggers respond to better than others. However, niggers, through rapid population growth, are becoming resistant to amlodipine and niggers are one of the races most prone to hypertension (high blood pressure.) Who pays for the more expensive drugs? Whites, by taxes, since Medicaid boards, IMHO, wouldn't dare deny extension of life to those who deserve it least.

I'm glad I'm retired from medical practice.

14/88

Erik

Thread