Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 22nd, 2018 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Talking Canadian Wimmin Were Sore Losiing at Pyeongcheng

US Women's Hockey team won gold yesterday....Canadians had been winning and were stunned...and peeved.

I recall when a Belarussian gymnast ripped off her silver, Svetlana Boguinskaya, at a World Championships, and refused to shake Kim Zmeskal's hand. The media acted like it was horribly nasty to do so, said Svetlana should take defeat with dignity. Not too much flack for the Canadians for doing the same thing-- they cried profusely and ripped off their medals like crybabies.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #2
Crowe

I'm not really into the theatrics they're displaying, but I understand the mentality. 2nd place is just the 1st loser. When I used to play sports as a kid, I placed zero value in "second place" trophies. My belief is the complete polar opposite from "everyone's a winner". With a sports competition and a bracket that results in 2 teams facing off in the end, there is only 1 winner.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I'm not really into the theatrics they're displaying, but I understand the mentality. 2nd place is just the 1st loser. When I used to play sports as a kid, I placed zero value in "second place" trophies. My belief is the complete polar opposite from "everyone's a winner". With a sports competition and a bracket that results in 2 teams facing off in the end, there is only 1 winner.
Yes, it's sad and the worst thing in the world I'm sure, especially when so much went into it.

That's what makes the ones who can suck it up for the other team's national anthem show their strength, but it'd suck.

The figure skating just wrapped up and was a total disappointment. Brings to mind your comment re second place, because they used to expect real excellence in the overall quality, now it is 'figure jumping'.

Russians won but were sub par in their performances, Japanese were actually better artists which is so pathetic, since this is a White Western sport.

Faggot gala will be Saturday, lol. They save the Wimmun's skating for near last cuz it gets high TV ratings.

Was still more fun that watching Knee Grows from Ghana figure out how to push themselves in a little buggy down a track in the cold.

I think the most gold medals were won by Norwegians or some other Scandinavians, which makes sense.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Yes, it's sad and the worst thing in the world I'm sure, especially when so much went into it.

That's what makes the ones who can suck it up for the other team's national anthem show their strength, but it'd suck.

The figure skating just wrapped up and was a total disappointment. Brings to mind your comment re second place, because they used to expect real excellence in the overall quality, now it is 'figure jumping'.

Russians won but were sub par in their performances, Japanese were actually better artists which is so pathetic, since this is a White Western sport.

Faggot gala will be Saturday, lol. They save the Wimmun's skating for near last cuz it gets high TV ratings.

Was still more fun that watching Knee Grows from Ghana figure out how to push themselves in a little buggy down a track in the cold.

I think the most gold medals were won by Norwegians or some other Scandinavians, which makes sense.
kaetlyn Osmond just won bronze. She's a hottie too. I mean Alexa Knierim is hotter

Old February 22nd, 2018 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
kaetlyn Osmond just won bronze. She's a hottie too. I mean Alexa Knierim is hotter
She's kind of a throwback to when skating was good, the Canadian FS coaches have high standards. Her back is straight, clean lines and better footwork, I was glad she medaled.

Was sad in Pairs the Kneirims didn't do as well as in the Team, they are really good.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #6
Longbaugh

You don't win silver, you lose gold.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #7
Olaf Menes

I have no problem with what they did. Few people can relate to training your whole life for brief moments in time, and when you fail to achieve what all that time was spent preparing for the emotional letdown can be debilitating.

A note to add, This is what may be missing in the White race. A desire to be the best of the best, and NEVER settling for less.

Go lick boots with your participation trophies,,,,,its fine to lose, but winners never quit, and quitters never win.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #8
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

The Kikelympics, where propaganda takes precedent over actual sports.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #9
Blusnayl

Never fear, this Canadian 'woman' (Scarlett) recently won an international MLG competition in Pyeongchang:

This is significant in that Koreans are considered the undefeatable 'gods' of MLG. So for a White 'woman' to win, is unprecedented. To give this perspective for the normies: It would be like the Chinese suddenly defeating America's best NBA team in basketball, or the Japanese suddenly defeating America's Olympic basketball team.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #10
Thomas Gregory

Canada just got beaten by Germany at ice hockey as well, eh?

Can't win them all. Would get boring if Canada won all the time.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #11
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blusnayl View Post
Never fear, this Canadian 'woman' (Scarlett) recently won an international MLG competition in Pyeongchang:

This is significant in that Koreans are considered the undefeatable 'gods' of MLG. So for a White 'woman' to win, is unprecedented. To give this perspective for the normies: It would be like the Chinese suddenly defeating America's best NBA team in basketball, or the Japanese suddenly defeating America's Olympic basketball team.
Hmmm...I done noticed you put 'woman' in quotes, so I goo gooed Scarlett and MLG, and dadgummit, that's a dude.

Best girl gamer ever.

Somehow I don't think the Canadian Hockey gals will find the shehe videogame 'queen' consoling to their loss.

*Fag skating gala is actually on tonight. This was quite a bust Olympics for the US in general, shows the de-volve of our country, excelling in nig Summer stuff and not having excellent White Winter athletes like Norway does, for shame.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Hmmm...I done noticed you put 'woman' in quotes, so I goo gooed Scarlett and MLG, and dadgummit, that's a dude.

Best girl gamer ever.

Somehow I don't think the Canadian Hockey gals will find the shehe videogame 'queen' consoling to their loss.

*Fag skating gala is actually on tonight. This was quite a bust Olympics for the US in general, shows the de-volve of our country, excelling in nig Summer stuff and not having excellent White Winter athletes like Norway does, for shame.
At least some of the white women skaters are good eye candy though for us guys!

Old February 23rd, 2018 #13
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I'm against participation trophies. Unless there were only a small number of opponents in a competition I think second and third should get trophies as well, because they still have accomplished something.

Coming in third in the Le Mans 24 is no small feat, for example.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #14
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
I'm against participation trophies. Unless there were only a small number of opponents in a competition I think second and third should get trophies as well, because they still have accomplished something.

Coming in third in the Le Mans 24 is no small feat, for example.

I certainly cannot equate my years in athletics with the Le Mans 24. However, I competed in vicious competition for very selective diving and gymnastics teams in high school and for three years in college. I even had a gymnastics scholarship for a time in college until my knees began to go out from injuries I had sustained in high school football. The guys who didn't make the teams or get a scholarship were the first to lose. I racked up far more silver and bronze medals in diving and gymnastics than I did gold: however, I did take some gold medals in both sports.

If I might extend this to White Nationalism, we are on these boards because we want out White Race to win. The losers wouldn't be caught on this forum, for example, because they're cowards, think that "all men are brothers," go to megachurches and hold hands with niggers in what is a "rock concert" atmosphere, etc. These are the offal I wouldn't protect nor treat in a SHTF scenario.

Just because I'm an old Deep South Christian doesn't mean "all are my brothers and sisters."

In a SHTF scenario, I might not survive. However, there would be some losers around me. In a heap.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; February 23rd, 2018 at 04:03 PM. Reason: clarification

Old February 24th, 2018 #15
WayneW67

Quote:

Faggot gala makes me laugh. Such flaming faggots Maakes me ill.

Old February 24th, 2018 #16
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneW67 View Post
Faggot gala makes me laugh. Such flaming faggots Maakes me ill.
I had the wrong night, Fag Gala is tonight, lol. I've got to go to town today and get back in time (not to see fags to see skaters). All will not be fags of course, the women's skaters and pairs are there too, but some have an undeniable case of the gay, and it is generally the American males in that sport. Brings up something interesting.

In Europe, Skating and Ballet are not fag dominated, which is interesting. Their ballet dancers are considered some of the most masculine men in Russia, for example. Same with their skaters, only in America with our trashy media and (((culture))) do things always go faggy, from music to sports.

Old February 24th, 2018 #17
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I had the wrong night, Fag Gala is tonight, lol. I've got to go to town today and get back in time (not to see fags to see skaters). All will not be fags of course, the women's skaters and pairs are there too, but some have an undeniable case of the gay, and it is generally the American males in that sport. Brings up something interesting.

In Europe, Skating and Ballet are not fag dominated, which is interesting. Their ballet dancers are considered some of the most masculine men in Russia, for example. Same with their skaters, only in America with our trashy media and (((culture))) do things always go faggy, from music to sports.
figure skating was yesterday.

Thread