VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 23rd, 2018 #1
Tony Boone

Default As Gunman Rampaged Through Florida School, Armed Deputy ‘Never Went In’

Fucking coward pig. They are almost all to a man cowards in situations like this.
Who remembers Columbine and watching those faggot cops stand down on live television.
Save their own ass and pension so they can commit more piracy for the internationalists.
Fuck you Scot Peterson: Coward.

As Gunman Rampaged Through Florida School, Armed Deputy ‘Never Went In’

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/2...ws.google.com/

Quote:
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — The only armed sheriff’s deputy at a Florida high school where 17 people were killed took cover outside rather than charging into the building when the massacre began, the Broward County sheriff said on Thursday. The sheriff also acknowledged that his office received 23 calls related to the suspect going back a decade, including one last year that said he was collecting knives and guns, but may not have adequately followed up.

The deputy, Scot Peterson, resigned on Thursday after being suspended without pay after Sheriff Scott Israel reviewed surveillance video.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #2
Olaf Menes

Kind of makes Conspiracy theorists not sound too whack.

Na, he was just a doughnut eating cunt.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #3
Tony Boone

Thing is that if he had used his training and got into the building and killed the murderer he would most certainly been in line for Chief of Police. Instead he wet his pants.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #4
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
"These families lost their children, we lost coaches. I've been to the funerals. I've been to the homes where they're sitting shiva. I've been to the vigils. It's just, there are no words."
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...orida-shooting

I wonder how many kikes died in this?

Old February 23rd, 2018 #5
Crowe

What should we call this? TBNB! Typical blue nigger behavior.

They're all high and mighty when their job is to take a jogger girl into custody for "J walking", or setting up speed traps and seat belt road blocks. But a shooter? The bitches tuck tail and run like HS girls.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #6
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Fucking coward pig. They are almost all to a man cowards in situations like this.
Who remembers Columbine and watching those faggot cops stand down on live television.
Save their own ass and pension so they can commit more piracy for the internationalists.
Fuck you Scot Peterson: Coward.

As Gunman Rampaged Through Florida School, Armed Deputy ‘Never Went In’

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/2...ws.google.com/
I think at Columbine the police hadn't been properly trained for a school shooting, so they were treating it like a hostage situation, where you don't want to rush in too soon. But after Columbine, police have been trained to enter immediately and stop the threat.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #7
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
I think at Columbine the police hadn't been properly trained for a school shooting, so they were treating it like a hostage situation, where you don't want to rush in too soon. But after Columbine, police have been trained to enter immediately and stop the threat.
No, they sure didn't rush in to Columbine did they?

Old February 23rd, 2018 #9
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
No, they sure didn't rush in to Columbine did they?
My understanding is that their commander ordered them not to enter until they had secured the area. School shootings were a new thing back then, so they were reacting as if it were a hostage situation, where barging in could result in the death of hostages. But, since Columbine, police have been trained to enter immediately and neutralize the gunman.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #10
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
My understanding is that their commander ordered them not to enter until they had secured the area. School shootings were a new thing back then, so they were reacting as if it were a hostage situation, where barging in could result in the death of hostages. But, since Columbine, police have been trained to enter immediately and neutralize the gunman.
No! They're cowards from foot to commander. They've had tactical teams since the 1970s. They train for these situations whether it's a mall, business or school.

I had a tactical team around my house for eight hours in 1996. They eventually shot four canisters of CS gas into my house but never did they enter because I was as armed as they were and they wanted to "go home to dey family's."

Read about it here.

Edit: Actually at about 2am I suggested to the negotiator that someone go get a warrant if they alleged I had committed a crime. Somehow that slipped their minds. They "just wanted me to come outside for some unknown reason." I believe God saved my life that night.

Last edited by Tony Boone; February 23rd, 2018 at 02:44 PM.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #11
Blusnayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Kind of makes Conspiracy theorists not sound too whack.

Na, he was just a doughnut eating cunt.
I've always been a proud conspiracy theorist; even back before it was cool. Now, with groovy sound-bites like "deep state collusion" and 'the NSA is spying on you' finally making it into the spotlight in the past half decade or so, my tinfoil hat, erm, aluminum hat, is now finally appreciated as being among the more trendy in my collection.

Perhaps the next great thing will be chemtrails, and seeing how we can get the masses to quite find within themselves the capacity to comprehend that chemtrails, and contrails, are of a somewhat differing chemical composition. To an extent that, it might even be in the best interest of the willing masses of slaves to give a glance to laboratory research in said regard.

On a closing note, that nonsensical business about 'UFO's being spotted in airspace whenever and wherever nuclear silos coincidentally find themselves 'deactivating' within curiously coincidental and simultaneous timing, be the real conspiracy theory.

And so folks, just remember: Big Brother's propaganda arm is second to none in eloquently disseminating the truth-facts of such matters with regard these utmost enigmatic minutiae of nuance as they pertain to swamp gas/weather balloon dynamics. Edit: Whoops, messed up my lines there, kids; that would be, 'UFO dynamics.' Edit 2: Here's a nifty picture for those of us who find words perhaps more difficult of understanding:

Last edited by Blusnayl; February 23rd, 2018 at 01:39 PM.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #12
jaekel

The deputy was a nigger who previously boasted about being the hero in live situations with gunmen.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #13
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blusnayl View Post
I've always been a proud conspiracy theorist; even back before it was cool. Now, with groovy sound-bites like "deep state collusion" and 'the NSA is spying on you' finally making it into the spotlight in the past half decade or so, my tinfoil hat, erm, aluminum hat, is now finally appreciated as being among the more trendy in my collection.

Perhaps the next great thing will be chemtrails, and seeing how we can get the masses to quite find within themselves the capacity to comprehend that chemtrails, and contrails, are of a somewhat differing chemical composition. To an extent that, it might even be in the best interest of the willing masses of slaves to give a glance to laboratory research in said regard.

On a closing note, that nonsensical business about 'UFO's being spotted in airspace whenever and wherever nuclear silos coincidentally find themselves 'deactivating' within curiously coincidental and simultaneous timing, be the real conspiracy theory.

And so folks, just remember: Big Brother's propaganda arm is second to none in eloquently disseminating the truth-facts of such matters with regard these utmost enigmatic minutiae of nuance as they pertain to swamp gas/weather balloon dynamics. Edit: Whoops, messed up my lines there, kids; that would be, 'UFO dynamics.' Edit 2: Here's a nifty picture for those of us who find words perhaps more difficult of understanding:

Lol, not sure on the phone booth or batman not being weather balloons.

In seriousness, re chemtrails: they have sprayed things on cities before, such as Dallas in the 1960s, which came out in FOIA documents. But those are specific things.

I had a friend who was really into chemtrails, thought everything that came out of a plane was a chemtrail.

I actually think there may be such a thing but I'm not sure of what evidences there are that are valid, it was never a topic of huge inquiry for me.

Columbine happened because those boys gave just about every warning sign known to man that they'd do something, and nobody acted.

By the time they were exchanging gunfire it was too late to stop them.

Eric Harris wrote online about it, they were aware he did, and they didn't do anything.

"..Harris's site attracted few visitors, and caused no concern until March 1998. Klebold was aware of the site and gave the web address to Brooks Brown, in an effort to warn him of Harris's threats of violence against Brown and his family. Brown's mother had filed numerous complaints with the Jefferson County Sheriff's office concerning Harris, as she thought he was dangerous. The website contained numerous death threats directed against Brown: Klebold knew that if Brooks accessed the address, he would discover the content and inform his parents, and likely the authorities would be notified. After Brown's parents viewed the site, they contacted the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office. The investigator Michael Guerra was told about the website.[15] When he accessed it, Guerra discovered numerous violent threats directed against the students and teachers of Columbine High School. Other material included blurbs that Harris had written about his general hatred of society, and his desire to kill those who annoyed him.

Harris had noted on his site that he had made pipe bombs, in addition to a hit list of individuals (he did not post any plan on how he intended to attack targets).[16] As Harris had posted on his website that he possessed explosives, Guerra wrote a draft affidavit, requesting a search warrant of the Harris household. The affidavit also mentioned a suspicion of Harris being involved in an unsolved pipe bomb case in February 1998. The affidavit was never filed.[15] It was concealed by the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office and not revealed until September 2001, resulting from an investigation by the TV show 60 Minutes.

After the revelation about the affidavit, a series of grand jury investigations were begun into the cover-up activities of Jefferson County officials. The investigation revealed that high-ranking county officials had met a few days after the massacre to discuss the release of the affidavit to the public.."

So they did not stop them prior to the incident and should've. It's too late when they are actually acting out a plan.

The school was definitely abusive, though, and nothing was done about that either, as in most schools.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #14
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
As Harris had posted on his website that he possessed explosives, Guerra wrote a draft affidavit, requesting a search warrant of the Harris household. The affidavit also mentioned a suspicion of Harris being involved in an unsolved pipe bomb case in February 1998. The affidavit was never filed.[15] It was concealed by the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office and not revealed until September 2001, resulting from an investigation by the TV show 60 Minutes.

After the revelation about the affidavit, a series of grand jury investigations were begun into the cover-up activities of Jefferson County officials. The investigation revealed that high-ranking county officials had met a few days after the massacre to discuss the release of the affidavit to the public.."

So they did not stop them prior to the incident and should've. It's too late when they are actually acting out a plan.
Not only did they not stop them, they also were so embarrassed by their own gross inadequacy to "protect & serve" , that they hid the info for three years. Prolly an accident that it EVER came to light, itz

Last edited by notmenomore; February 23rd, 2018 at 04:37 PM.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #15
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
What should we call this? TBNB! Typical blue nigger behavior.

They're all high and mighty when their job is to take a jogger girl into custody for "J walking", or setting up speed traps and seat belt road blocks. But a shooter? The bitches tuck tail and run like HS girls.
Right On!

In Las Vegas, the kevlar-vested heavily armed Blue Niggers sat outside a door for 45 minutes. In Orlando, 100 or so of them were outside as the fags were being wasted. Not complaining about that one. Here, the pussy just "took cover".

They are truly Blue Niggers. Unless they know with 100%certainty that they can overwhelm a target without risking any harm to themselves, they do nothing.

Heroes. My ass. Fuck Blue Niggers. That is all.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #16
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
The deputy was a nigger who previously boasted about being the hero in live situations with gunmen.
A nigger blue nigger quota hire with a gun.

What could go wrong?

NIGGER

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; February 23rd, 2018 at 03:50 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 23rd, 2018 #17
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
In Orlando, 100 or so of them were outside as the fags were being wasted. Not complaining about that one.
There could have been the potential for even more fags to get offed had blue niggers got involved. If they don't immediately know who the shooter is, then everyone's a target for Sgt No Necks.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #18
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
There could have been the potential for even more fags to get offed had blue niggers got involved. If they don't immediately know who the shooter is, then everyone's a target for Sgt No Necks.

Sgt No Neck is pretty standard issue these days. Most cops are not just out of shape, they're dreadfully out of shape.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #19
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Sgt No Neck is pretty standard issue these days. Most cops are not just out of shape, they're dreadfully out of shape.
True, maybe around half, but the other half are pumped up on roids and have a temper to go with it.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #20
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Ya'lls niggas must look different from Florida niggas.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...223-story.html

Thread