VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 24th, 2018 #1
Dan Hadaway

Default Measles outbreak in Europe

Quote:
Measles cases more than tripled in Europe last year, with outbreaks and epidemics fueled by low vaccination rates, the World Health Organization says.

More than 21,000 people caught the virus in 2017, and 35 people died of it, WHO said. The numbers stunned officials after a record low of 5,200 cases in 2016.

Advisers met Tuesday to talk about how to increase vaccination rates in Europe.

"Every new person affected by measles in Europe reminds us that unvaccinated children and adults, regardless of where they live, remain at risk of catching the disease and spreading it to others who may not be able to get vaccinated," Dr. Zsuzsanna Jakab, WHO Regional Director for Europe, said in a statement.

"Over 20,000 cases of measles, and 35 lives lost in 2017 alone, are a tragedy we simply cannot accept."
https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...rope/23366537/

Of course, they blame anti-vaxers, but the reality is that it's due to the hordes of shit that's been funneled into Europe the past few years.

Old February 24th, 2018 #2
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

TB is next.

Old February 24th, 2018 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I've noticed they don't draw attention to the non-White aspect, they refer to 'countries with a lack of resources' and they call people 'travelers', but just as in the US, many of these people are refusing to vaccinate deliberately, from countries like Somalia, for religious reasons.

"..Experts say that to control measles, 95 percent of the population must be vaccinated or immune because of a past infection. Measles is one of the most infectious viruses — it infects 90 percent of people who are exposed to it if they aren't immune, and it can hang in the air and infect people who enter a room as long as two hours after an infected person has left.."

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...europe-n849581

So if the population was of course 95% or more White Westerners they would be mostly vaccinated, but when London is more non-White than White, from places who reject Science, you see the result.

I'm particularly interested in the topic, am writing a chunk on religious rejection of Science for my book so it's interesting this is in news right now.

Very interesting topic, how Whites can be turned from enlightenment thinking to third world thinking via fairy tales.

Old February 24th, 2018 #4
Susan

I think the big reason the flu was so bad this year, really bad here in Georgia, was because of all the goddamn spics who are so filthy.

They are spreading disease to everyone because they do not wash their freaking hands!!!

My personal observations when I am in a public bathroom are that spics hardly ever wash their hands after they use the bathroom. They are filthy. They are the main reason I do not eat out at all.

I bet I wash my hands fifty times at least every day. Probably closer to 75. I believe it's the main reason why I never get sick. That, and staying the hell away from most people.

There are benefits to being a recluse nowadays.

Thread